Father's Day

Story Info
Father and daughter share a pre-golf routine (Short Story).
836 words
4.31
64.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you awake, princess?"

Dad's soft whisper and the warm feeling of his hand on my ass through my nightshirt woke me out of a sound sleep. I rolled over and tried to focus through sleepy eyes on the nightstand clock, which read 5:36. He stood by my bed, fully dressed in his golf attire, his hand causing my nightshirt to ride up over my ass while he rubbed.

"It's not even six o'clock, daddy."

"It's supposed to rain today, baby, so I made an earlier tee time," he whispered and continued to rub my ass.

"Let me pee first," I said, as I slipped out of bed and padded into the hallway, still half-asleep. I bunched up my nightshirt around my waist and sat down on the toilet and started to pee. That's when I realized he had followed me into the bathroom. I smiled up at him and spread my legs wider, allowing him to watch me pee.

"Your bush is growing in nicely," he said, his eyes glued to the warm yellow steam. "Your new boyfriend must really be pleased."

"He likes it almost as much as you do," I teased, looking at the conspicuous bulge in his khaki cargo shorts. As my eyes lifted over his broad chest to his unshaven face, I said, "nice shirt," noticing that he was wearing the Buffalo Bills golf shirt I had bought for him last Father's Day.

"C'mere," I said, while I wiped myself and I pulled him closer to me by his belt buckle. He reached down and lifted my nightshirt over my head while I undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor. I fished his mostly hard cock out of his boxers and leaned forward, enjoying his musky scent while my face neared his crotch.

"You know you save me four or five strokes," he joked, alluding to the effect that these pre-round blowjobs have had on his game, as his cock entered my mouth.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I agreed from around his cock and reached up to fondle his balls, as my head started to bob. He reached down and played with my tits while moaning and muttering words of encouragement.

My father's cock felt heavy on my tongue and I could taste his silky precum. My hands went to his hips as they started to rock, his cock moving in and out of my mouth in a gentle fucking motion.

He pulled and twisted my left nipple, which made me moan, causing his cock to twitch in my mouth. I smiled up at him with my eyes, letting him know how much I enjoyed his rough handling, and he started to fuck my mouth with a greater sense of urgency.

My right hand dropped between my legs to diddle my clit, still wet from the residual dew of my morning pee. Dad's hands were now holding my ears and his cock was pressing into my throat with each forward thrust.

"Unngh, unngh, unngh," the sounds of his cockhead battering the back of my mouth echoed off the subway tiles of my small bathroom. I held my lips tightly curled over my teeth, involuntarily drooling and breathing through my nose.

Dad had his eyes closed and his head tilted back as he lovingly fucked my face. I felt the warm sensation of my drool dripping off my chin and covering my chest. Some dripped on dad's hands, which were still mauling my tits, and he smiled down at me, enjoying his handiwork.

My eyes were red and watering, and my nostrils were fully flared, as I tried to breathe around his thick cock. I kept rubbing my clit as he throat-fucked me, and reached up with my other hand to fondle his balls again. I felt the tell-tale twitches and spasms through his shaft and knew I'd be getting a mouthful as a reward soon.

"OH MITCHIE!" Dad moaned as his cock unloaded deep within my mouth. The first spurt blasted directly down my throat, but then he pulled back and emptied himself on my tongue.

I swallowed to keep up with his copious flow and continued to lick and suck his cock until my own orgasm washed over me. I pulled his deflating cock out of my mouth and held it to my face as I came, remnants of his cum covering my cheek. When I came back down to Earth, I dragged the tip of my tongue through his pee slit, cleaning up the last bit of his cum, then lightly kissed his cockhead, before tucking it back into his boxers.

"Hit 'em straight," I said, as I wiped a bit of cum off the corner of my mouth and sucked it off my finger, while he lifted his shorts and re-buckled his belt.

"Best warm-up routine ever," dad replied, as he leaned down and kissed me. His hand drifted between my legs and he pet my wet pussy. "Can't wait to get my Father's Day gift this afternoon."