All Comments on 'Father's Day Coupon Book'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

So fucking hot! I loved the concept and the hot sex. I would have loved it if the story was longer and he had used a coupon that included one of his daughter's friends along with that friend's married mother. That scenario would have been hot.

Please consider using an editor or a proofreader. The numerous spelling and grammatical errors made it more difficult to read than it should have been. Even so, I still gave it five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Average writing and a little rushed

The story had a great idea but the author rushed through any build up to get to the incest sex. During to this there are poor English spelling mistakes, missed words and poor grammar.

Gave it 3* for the premise and the lap dance part as that wasn't bad. The rest though could have been so much better. I would suggest an rewrite in parts and flush out the story, give the readers so descriptions rather than 34c and brunette... doesn't quite deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
10 inches

for clarity's sake, i do not have a small dick so i am not jealous.

Enough with the size of guys dicks. Are the people writing erotic stories so completely and utterly fascinated with rulers and the size of a dick they can't just say the guy has a dick? I know size queens that aren't this stuck on the measurement of a dick, a couple are and it makes sex kinda clinical and takes much of the fun out being with them.

It gets old fast. Now when i see a story includes measurements i just move on. if you insist on it, use millimeters and you can make a dick sound even bigger or even use thousandths of an inch the guy had a dick a gazillion thousandths and he used every one.

fed up.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME, loved every page .

Had my cock hard and horny

A beautiful fantasy of love and tenderness.

I look forward to reading the story again

ChaoticPearsChaoticPearsalmost 5 years ago
Liked It

This story was pretty good. It doesn't compare to some stories I've read, but it's good. Should've been longer, since the concept of the story was quite good. But, it was rushed. Should've fleshed it out more, gave it more personality, along with better descriptions. This could've had an even bigger impact on the reader, if it didn't rush things. It's good, but I think in your future stories, that you need to expand the plot. Make it more believable, and not just a erotic fantasy. Also, proofread and go over your writings. I'd like to not subconsciously correct your grammar and wordings as I read.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Great

You got the high point and managed to keep it there.

Great story, great storytelling, great writing.

loverofbksloverofbksalmost 5 years ago
Pleased

Loved the the story! Im never disappointed when I see your name attached to a story. Mmmm... Now I can go to sleep!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really

Do we really need a 10 inch cock to be happy. Since about .0001 percent of the population has one, it really takes all the fun out of it. Can't we be happy with 7 or 8 inches. Even those are a rarity. Most women would freak at a 10 incher.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 4 years ago
Great story

I know I should wish for the 10 inch dick, but in reality, I'd have to wish for a daughter to fuck.

Loved it

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 4 years ago
Another One

Of yours that I've orgasmed HARD to. Your writing is so hot. Officially a favourite author

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Delicious

This story was fucking hot. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I was hoping he'd fuck all three girls and get them pregnant. And maybe his daughter's friends mums too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So much to love but...

...also so much that annoyed the fuck out of me that it sucked the joy out of it! I actually made a list, but now I'm just too depressed to list it all! Ironically grammar, mostly, didn't even make the list!!

...then, I was willing to forgive all with this winning bit, if the story flowed happily from there;

' Sophia reached down and gripped the firm cheeks of his ass, weakly trying to pull him down into her. "Please" she almost sobbed. "Please daddy, take me, make me your woman." She begged her father. '

...but then it was totally ruined with this bit;

' "Sophia" her father answered, choosing his words carefully. "If we do this, there are rules." He watched her stare up into his eyes. '

I'd explain, but everyone already knows how this crashed and burned the story, worse than it already was.

Hell, I can't even get up the energy and motivation after that to rant about all the problems with the story, or rave about all the delicious bits of the story! Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story came twice

As the title says, I came twice. It was a fun premise and usually grammar/spelling tend to throw me for a loop and I get distracted and it’s work to get horny again. But I didn’t have that issue with yours so kudos to you!

To the ppl freaking out about 10 inch cocks, especially that one comment title “10 inches”, I call bullshit. Females put up with way worse, you’re freaking out about a 10-inch cock being unrealistic, meanwhile you’re jerking off to some story about some petite little female with massive super sensitive tits. Like, get out of here.

Finally, my only criticism, and I know in light of my other comment makes me a hypocrite, but I wish just the tiniest bit of research went into this re:names. Like, the guy’s Greek, how is his last name “Delgado” like a quick google of Greek last names, or even Lebanese last names - make it a cute lil ethnically diverse surname - would have served you well. Or even, if you insisted that everything be how it is, it would’ve been some good storytelling and world building if went into why that was his last name.

OneSevenOneOneSevenOneabout 4 years ago

So... 23, looking like a goddes, horny enough to arrange a three girl fuckfest for daddy and still a virgin. Down one star.

Wanting daddy to fill her up with a baby. Down one star.

Obvious lack of decent proof reading. Down one star.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

I liked it very much and love that he didn't get with the friends or have all of them together at the end!

5 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this, came 3 times. Love the bit of breeding kink at the end. Sorry about the rude comments. People are super picky about the grammar in their porn I guess

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

I don’t give a damn about perceived grammatical faults, I read this for the pleasure of the erotica. And, to me, this is a classic. A brilliant idea with Sophia giving herself to her father as he takes her hard. I do have some hesitation about a ten inch cock. No doubt they do exist, but the average is around six inches. Never mind, this was first class fantasy story telling. Well worth five stars, and a keeper for further exploration. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!!

This was ani excellent story that built up to a roaring finish! Loved the fact that both of them wanted her to be impregnated by him. Loved the coupon book too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Virgin? Where ?

Had to go back to look for were she was virgin, still cant find it. Great story.loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is erotic

Divinely erotic. This is what I want from a story, minus the few grammatical errors. Wet sheets at the end. Bareback and hard. LOVE IT. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Love the whole idea. The coupon book is a wonderful idea. After saying that she had been with men and women I was a bit disappointed that the chance was gone for more with the friends. You know maybe some group action. I had expected him to maybe at some point to put more than one name on a coupon.

That’s the thing with the coupon base idea is it could go so many ways. Even though I was hoping it would go a certain way I really like how you took it. Maybe you could take one of the friends and let her take it another direction. Just a thought

Mobydick66Mobydick66over 3 years ago

Another cracker keep em coming loved this story from start to finish very hot

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I've reD this before and enjoyed it then can't believe I never commented then.

Always enjoyed your stuff.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

amazing story

Loved the coupon book idea, I have used them with past lovers, extremely fun.

I really enjoyed the part where Sophia said if her friends ever touched Andre again she will tear off their tits and shove them up their whore cunts, this is the Greek in her. I have dated couple Greek women once they claim you the jealousy comes out. They will be sweet to their men but almost violent towards any women looking at him.

I loved how you had Sophia's jealousy slowly build up, How you had Andre take steps to keep the apart but failed.

I am not sure what you would write but I would love another chapter

I really enjoyed it

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a great writer.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Awwww no harem for daddy or pussy for his girl, great idea and plot was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great until he possibly impregnated her.

One step too far when you involve a child.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent work

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit that was crazy hot

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago

AWESOME STORY

You have everything. Love, devotion, raw sex,.

This was my second time through and it was just as good.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A couple of worthless grammatical errors but an amazing story. I was hoping that I could be in his place and fuck Sophia into exhaustion; then do it all over again. Sucking her cunt would "make my day".

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely deserves a follow up.

Hot in all the right places. Good job and gives us more.

5/5

Anastasia88Anastasia88over 2 years ago

I admire her determination to take her daddy's big cock down her throat, I love it. She gave him the best gift for father's day!! My god, it makes me want to do it, too.

killerbeeezkillerbeeezover 2 years ago

Ehh seemed really bland and manufactured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story...needed another chapter on Sophia and Andre

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot, and so well-written. Thank you.

joesch69joesch69about 2 years ago

i love the story it's the best one so far incest i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story but you need another chapter on Andre and Sophia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok would lick for the outhert two girls to tack him and the daughter to eat cum out of her friends pussys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, need more of Andre and Sophia, minus the friends

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Could I take the story as is sure it's ok.

I agree with many to take out the 10 in. Cock, monster, huge they ruin so many stories. I usually stop ready but I was intrigued with the coupon book and Sophia's friends and maybe mothers. Andre should have moved the two girls into Sophia's apartment to keep having fun and watching some FFF threesome action. Either have the girls switch each night to share his bed or just Sophia, getting her pregnant right away is a bad idea. Dad should have asked her if she was protected, when she said no and he turned her over on her stomach with her ass up. Grab the lube and choose anal for position of choice and fill Sophia's ass up with his seed.

FluffyfefeFluffyfefeover 1 year ago

This story was okay I could've done without the friends taking part but I understand why he did things with her friends. To understand he really wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Father and daughter are the best...too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great except for the pregnant part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Echoing the last Anonymous comment from 16 days ago. As much as I absolutely love stories of Dad/Daughter and Mom/Son sex and/or lovemaking (not always the same), I cannot shake the stark reality that 50% of incestual pregnancies result in some DNA disabilities WHICH THE UNDESERVING CHILD HAS TO LIVE (OR DIE) WITH FOREVER...and the parents cope (or not) with the calamity they have visited upon their child.

It is not Love which brings this disaster about--but selfishness and stupidity. You want to raise a child together? Hundreds of thousands of abandoned or orphan children would love to have you do so both here in the U.S. and abroad (check out Ukraine for the latest). Love them.

Sorry. My bad.

This was a well written and fairly erotically developed story. Except for the last.

Write more--just leave off the "make a child" bit.

TxRanger63TxRanger63about 1 year ago

I have had the fantasy of making love to my daughter also came so close many times but I never did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one of the thousands of liter authors who knew nothing about female anatomy. Despite endless stories claiming otherwise, the cervix is not reachable by a cock, unless it's extremely misshaped and malformed. To be clear, it's NOT where this author, and plenty others, think it is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

On average, the vaginal canal is three to six inches long. The Cervix is located at the end of the vagina and acts as the opening point into the uterus. An average Cervix is, if you measure, 1.8 inches to 2.25 inches. A 6" penis will just touch the beginning of the Cervix while an 8" penis will usually be able to get through the cervix.

In most of your stories you have a 9" cock just hitting the beginning of the Cervix. In fact, it has already passed through.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To fucking short between Sophia and her daddy!!

Both her friends were bitches!!

"Each coupon once a day, and each time a different person." - so how did he get her on 3 Coupons!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs another part with their babies and minus her friends!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting comments here. Father daughter relationships do not end with 50% issues. It takes something like four to five generations. Of inbreeding. Not one and generally not two. There also the issue with the age of a woman when she gets pregnant. 13-26 years of age is the prime years for a woman to have children after that stuff like autism is a issue in fact it actually better to have children younger than older for both the children and the parents. This wait till you over 21 nonsence is why there so many children born with mental disabilities. This last generation has it the worst because there waiting so long to have kids.

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

Hot and sexy 🤗 😘 there could definitely be another chapter ☺ .. almost wore out my large dildoe 😁

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic - Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just amazing. SO GOOD!

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I liked it a lot. But it seemed like you rushed it in a sense. You made the buildup with her friends and then you quickly finish it with his daughter being the only 1 who he'll sleep with after. I get where you're coming from but imo it could've used some more hot scenes before the MC and his daughter got together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You rushed this story. Needed more of daddy and daughter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Holy Shit!!! I want more!! Damn the was HOT! 🔥 🥵 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

it was hot but was pulled out of the story by the idea of Greeks with Italian names!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous