Father's Lesson

Story Info
A father cucks his son to help them to conceive.
3.7k words
4.24
28.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creme420
creme420
61 Followers

Cliff stared at Sara's mound puffing up her bikini bottom as she lay strewn across the bow of boat. His daughter in law had a thick bush, and even through his aviators, he could see her pubes swirling below the thing material of her suit, between firm, glazed and darkening thighs. He drank in this woman with his eyes whose firm breasts glistened as she tanned, her dark hair up in a tight not. He took a sip of his beer and sighed. A prize pony, She was too good for his son and she had no business on this boat. Of course, joining the men on this fishing trip was her idea. "I'll just lay out, you guys can do your thing." Jamie couldn't say no, nor could he be troubled to wake her up on time, and by the time she had all her gadgets and moisturizers and whatever, they were late to the bay and the best fishing. There they went single file at nearly 8am, walking down to the dock, Cliff enjoying the view of Sara's ass as it popped out the sides of her suit with every strut, Jamie carrying her many bags in the rear. He was resentful that his dumbass kid had let this woman ruin the outing, but, being a good dad is about seeing things through, even when your kids screw are just going to screw everything up.

Cliff was annoyed that she was coming, but by mid-day of bad fishing, and a couple beers in, he was grateful for the view. Plus, there was the smell--faint at first, but pleasant. It had been years since this scent had reached him in full, and the years dull the senses. As he looked on at her glazed hips it hit him: this woman was ovulating. Mary had been gone some 7 years, and Cliff had her get her tubes tied after Jamie was born, so it had been, what...30 years? He felt his shorts tighten at the realization, and his eyes darted behind his dark shades to the boy, who was glumly scrolling his phone while his line bobbed aimlessly.

Sara had been aching for a child, literally feeling throbs deep within her belly. As she watched countless friends and relatives deliver more and more babies, she came to feel a kind of warm emptiness inside her. As she tanned she day dreamed of a family she didn't have. Of summer getaways with a loud and boisterous crew. She would pick the places and set itineraries, and let's face it, pay for the whole thing, and Jamie could drive the car, carry the luggage and change the diapers. At that thought, she felt a tear welling and quickly squashed the feeling. She had to be the strong one.

Sara looked back at her husband of 6 years, hunched over on his little chair, his springy fishing rod in hand. He was never a star athlete, and now his physique was really starting to fade. His arms were soft and pale and he scratched his shoulder. She had always known she would wear the pants in this relationship, and Jamie was a good guy, but not an exciting guy. It was she that had proposed, as the logical next step after college, but he was only her second boyfriend, and looking back, maybe it wasn't the best call. Now, here she was, moving mountains to start a family and literally putting parental software on her husband's computer to keep him from jerking off, after catching him for the 4th time. She let out a deep sigh and softened her gaze, and when she did, her eyes moved to Cliff. He was a virile man, for his age, and Sara admired his success in business. He had offered strong business advice, and he had chipped in Jamie's half for the down payment on the house, having retired early. "He must miss Mary..." she thought, taking in the man. He was broad shouldered, tanned with salt and pepper hair, and he sat shirtless in the captain's chair, his pecs still holding their form, his stomach perhaps softer than it once was, but visibly strong. Sara's eyes fell to the bulge in his shorts and she gasped.

Cliff smiled slowly. "She sees it," he thought.

"Oh my god, is he looking at me??" the woman wondered with a bolt, but to her later surprise, she wasn't appalled by his obvious leering and arousal. Instead she felt her nipples tighten and goose bumps race up her thighs. Still, to protect her modesty, and perhaps her shame, she turned her face back to the water and drew her towel over hips, even as her thoughts lingered on the throbbing member of the older man.

"That bitch needs to get well-fucked," Cliff thought. Of course his gentle son wasn't satisfying her. Cliff understood the world was changing, and in fact, he wanted a woman like Sara for his son. A smart, hard headed, hot, sexy bitch who could hold her own. But Jamie was very much his mama's boy, which is to say, nice enough, sure, but this bitch was clearly running the show, which is not how Cliff liked it. Mary had been his true love, and his total submissive. Cliff brought home the bacon, and Mary cooked it just how he liked it, when he liked it. When they were first married he had her so well trained she would drop her panties and put her ass in the air at the sound of him at the door, and he fucked her like she needed and begged for. In the morning when they woke, while she cooked his breakfast, in the garage, at lunch, sometimes in public, sometimes he called her into his office and she obliged every single one of his whims. All day, every day, at his command. Which is how he quickly seeded her, and then he promptly had her fixed, his progeny now manifest. Had he known how he would turn out, well--

"FISH!" Cliff lept to his feet on instinct at the sound of a line ripping away. It was the boys line.

"Oh YAY Jamie! C'mon get him, reel him in" Sara exclaimed. This had all been rather dull, so she was excited for some action, so she rose and moved toward the stern.

Jamie fumbled his phone out of his hands and grabbed for the reel his hands missing and his fingers failing to grasp the flanges as the fish whirred it.

"You're GONNA LOSE IT," Cliff scolded, taking two steps closer, "This is a big one, don't blow it!"

"I'm-- trying-Dad...I can't..It won't" Jamie stammered as he his hands failed him.

Cliff had seen enough. They'd been here all morning, his little wife getting him all hot and bothered and he wasn't going home empty handed.

"Move!" he warned but not soon enough, as he body checked Jamie to the deck, taking control. Sara let out a yelp of a laugh before covering her mouth with her hand.

Cliff's decades of experience converted to muscle memory. He grabbed the rod and began to reel in, first in short bursts, then in long steady turns of the knob. Sara watched as his chest and arms tightened. Soon he had taken a full body posture, with knees bent, yanking up the line from his core, over and over, as the woman looked on. She watched in admiration, and did not fail to notice his swollen package rising and falling as he pulled. She instinctively pulled her legs as she felt the heat between her thighs.

"Cmon! LET'S GO!" Cried Clff, with the enthusiasm of a linebacker.

Finally, with one final yank, a large walleye splashed above the water.

"YES!" Sara exclaimed.

Cliff held the fish up triumphantly by the hook.

"That's how you catch a big fish, boy" he said, not looking at Jamie, who still lay on the deck.

"Great job, Dad!" Sara said, a name she had never used before, she wrapped her arms around Cliff and planted a kiss on his cheek. Cliff smiled.

"Good--yeah, good... job--Dad" Jamie said, gathering himself.

Dinner itself was great--hard to screw up fried fish, but man did it get tiresome the way Sara ragged on the boy. Cliff liked Sara, but the differences with her son were making the two of them completely unbearable. He suspected that it all really came down to her desire for a child. He could be an inadequate lover, there are toys for such situations, but reproduction is a biological imperative, and it was bleeding into whatever else they might have going for them. Cliff sat down in his living room chair and took a swig. God, it had been so easy for him to knock up Mary--it was all so...natural. Even after Jamie came along, it went on like that, the fucking, and joy, laughter, all of it for decades until she was gone. He had lots of amazing and tantalizing memories, but Cliff never pleasured himself, and it been 7 years now. All he could do is sit in his chair and watch as his meek son let this hot, brilliant, amazing FERTILE woman slip away!

As he began to drift into slumber, he smelled Sara's sweet scent a moment before she spoke.

"Dad?" she asked sweetly and tip-toed daintily into the room, "Can I talk to you about something?" sounding like a teenage daughter asking for permission. In the dim light, Cliff could see she wore a sheer nightrobe, and even then could see the outline of her nipples. What he couldn't see was that she was wearing nothing underneath.

Sara was ready to go to bed, but her app told her these 3 days were her best chance this month to conceive, so after dinner, she quickly changed into her robe, which was the last thing Jamie had told her "looked hot." But after just a few moments, Jamie knocked.

"Are you almost done, hon? I really gotta go..." he whined.

Sara narrowed her eyes at her own reflection before mounting her best cheerful voice.

"Sure thing babe!" she said with a pretty clearly forced glee.

When she opened the door she leaned against the frame.

"Don't take too long..." she said slyly, doing her best sultry voice.

But Jamie was oblivious, nearly knocking her over. She scoffed.

"Uh! Babe! Seriously?"

"I'm sorry, I just, I have to go ok," and half pushed her out with the closing door.

Defeated, Sara rolled her eyes and made the disappointing march back to bed. How is this happening? She truly wasn't conceited, but she did have eyes, and she knew she was hot. Certainly, hot enough that her husband should be grateful.

What the fuck do I need to do? She thought, flopping onto the bed. She turned onto her side where she could see the light from the bathroom. Then she noticed something in the shadows at the base of the door, a sort of frantic little shadow bouncing back and forth. That little fucker was jerking off AGAIN, after she just threw herself at him. Something in her snapped. When he was done, he laid down and fell right to sleep.

"Of course! Come in, I was just thinking about old times," Cliff beckoned her. She scooted towards him in little steps then suddenly paused.

"Oh...I see...sorry?" she said, staring at his crotch, she bit her lower lip and her eyes darted side to side.

Apparently all those memories of all the fucking was not lost on his body, because Cliff's cock was rock hard, and tenting his gym shorts.

He chuckled. "Oh...sorry, an older man is still a man," he said shyly. She seemed undeterred. Hmm.

"Well...that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about..." she said, laughing it off.

She sat down on the couch looking downtrodden.

"I've tried everything, EVERYTHING to have a baby with your son, and at this point, I just don't think it's going to happen."

"Does he have a low sperm count or something?" That would fit the bill.

"No! Ha, if that were the case at least I could do something about it, but as it stands there's nothing..." Sara said.

"Well, I can think of one thing you guys could do," Cliff said, smiling. But Sara didn't find it funny. In fact, she started to cry.

"Oh, honey...shhhhh" Cliff rose and came to her side on the couch, putting his arm around her as her sobbing continued.

"He doesn't want to fuck me," came through the tears.

"Oh babygirl, you are a stunning, intelligent, and successful woman. Any man would be crazy to have you." Cliff meant this with his whole being, but he left off "crazy...or too much of a pussy."

"You really think so, dad?" she said, looking up at him.

"I do, baby." he said, as he put his hand gently under her chin. He really did.

They stared into each other's eyes, inches apart for a moment.

"..do you?...want me?...dad?"

Cliff pondered this longer than he might have expected, staring deeper into her eyes. Yes, he obviously did, but had this whole drama been a play? He had to make a move. But if this was going to happen, it would only happen his way.

He spoke slowly and softly.

"You want me to give you a baby, don't you."

She nodded, with those beautiful puppydog eyes staring deep into his.

"You want me to fuck you?" his voice rising and quickening slightly.

"I do" she said, attempting to lean in for a kiss but he dodged it.

"You want me to bury fat cock in you and fill you with my seed." This was not a question.

"Yes Daddy!" her legs were moving side to side as she wrestled with the intensity churning in her sex, and her hands were fumbling for his cock.

Cliff grabbed his son's wife firmly by her hair, his fist in a ball tightly against her scalp. She gasped.

"Then you are going to do everything I say. You are going to do everything I tell you to do," she whimpered, "and if you do a good job, your reward will be getting fucked again, however and whenever I choose...Is that something you want?"

"More than anything. I just--"

Cliff locked her in a deep and passionate kiss. He broke it, pulling her head back.

"Get on your knees." She slid down as cliff slid his shorts off, his dick stretching his tighty whities.

She positioned herself between his legs and reached for his member. He grabbed her hand.

"We are going to take it slow. It has been 7 years and you want every single drop, right?" she nodded, "good girl." She lowered her stance in anticipation, lifting the robe and spreading. Her hand found its way to her pussy and she found it sopping.

Cliff pointed his thick, veiny, uncut cock at her mouth resting it on her lips. She awaited instruction.

"Lick around the head. Just like that. Slower. Good girl." Her finger began to flutter against her clit.

"I know it's bigger than the boy's," her tongue instinctively pushed harder "is it the biggest cock you've ever had?" she nodded. It was. She was a little nervous but very excited. She looked him in the eye as she gave him a fast swirl under his foreskin and took the tip into her mouth. He liked this independent string.

"You're going to become a mommy tonight." Cliff said tenderly. She buried him deep into her throat, gratefully.

Nobody heard Jamie come in as he entered quietly, and his mouth was agape at the vision of his wife, sucking on his dad's cock.

"Sara--wha?" he looked at her pleadingly and she smiled at him with her eyes.

"It's ok, son. I'm helping you conceive" Cliff said with a groan. Sara added a hand to ensure his full cock was stimulated. "That's a very good girl." They locked eyes and ignored the boy.

Jamie let out a kind of "puh" sound of exasperation which made the lovers laugh.

Sara looked back at her husband as she sucked on Cliff. "Oh, shut up Jamie, obviously you like what you see" her eyes pointed at his meager erection. Jamie guffawed and tried to cover it by crossing his arms.

"Sit down son, you might learn a thing or two" Cliff said as Sara went back to work.

"I'm g-gonna" Jamie stammered half heartedly backing away.

"SIT DOWN, GODDAMN IT" Cliff commanded. He obeyed as his wife's pumping and sucking intensified. As Sara sucked his dad, Jamie's hands went from covering his cock to kind of pushing at it. Then sort of stroking it through his pants. Cliff had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensations that he yearned for.

"Put your legs together and put your face to the floor." Cliff said firmly. Jamie was shocked as Sara did as instructed.

"Now point your ass at your husband" cliff said. Sara looked to him confusedly for confirmation and he nodded. "Do it."

Cliff sat forward so that his arm lay on her back, with his hand dangling over her asshole and her pussy. He ran his finger down her slit and Jamie sat transfixed.

"This, son, is your wife's wanting, desperate, fertile pussy." Cliff's tone was that of a condescending coach. He drew in a huge sniff "NFFFFFF ahhh. You smell that? That's your wife ovulating, let you know that it's time to fuck that pussy until you cum." Cliff began to stroke Sara's vulva which caused her to moan.

"Now, you this happens once a month, and you've had her for 6 years, and you have failed to perform this act? Why not?"

"I- I tried, I jjjust--" Jamie stuttered.

"You tried with your little, tiny cock you got from your mommy. Just pumping away, like a drone, WASTING your chance with this fine, gorgeous, sexy, fertile creature." With each compliment, Cliff teased Sara's clit, producing shutters.

"Spread" Cliff said and her knees parted. Jamie was now looking directly into his wife.

"Now she is presenting. You see that little bit of white stuff? Your wife is creaming. Its probably the first time in a long time" Sara agreed. "My pussy has never been this wet."

"Good girl. All fours on the table," Cliff commanded.

"You see, son, a real man knows how to treat a lady in bed. Your wife is an exceptional woman," Cliff stood, his weighty cock bobbing up and down. "Some things you can't teach a boy. But now, at least, you're going to get a lesson." Cliff stood and moved behind the woman, his cock coming to rest in her ass crack. Her hips beckoned him and she clenched him instinctively.

"You ready baby?" Cliff said sweetly

"Mmm, yes daddy," Sara was the embodiment of want.

Cliff pulled back and positioned his head at her entrance. Before continuing, he turned back to his son.

"Are you watching?" he asked, not waiting for an answer. At this Jamie pulled his pajama's down and began to stroke.

Cliff began to push, and what immediately hit Sara was his girth. She felt him pushing apart muscles and sinew that been bonded her whole life. Her breathing became fast, shallow and erratic, punctuated by little yelps. Cliff was moving very slowly, only his head was inside but it was hitting her gspot. God he was huge.

"Shhhh" Cliff soothed and Sara composed her breathing and relaxed her muscles that had been gripping him tightly without her knowing. She was getting accustomed to a new form of pleasure.

"That's it baby girl. I won't hurt you. I'm going to make you feel good." Cliff pushed another inch in a little more quickly. Sara gripped him again with a grunt.

"Oh son. You have hit the jackpot and didnt turn in your ticket. She is so tight."

Jamie was slightly lower than the two such that he saw everything from the back and below.

Sara got her composure again, relaxing her muscles, but instead Cliff pulled back which surprised and triggered her gspot. Cliff held there as her pussy tightened on him.

"OH" She screamed as became flush from her belly outward in waves she'd never felt before and then he pushed, not fast, but steady and completely, reaching virgin areas of her vagina, and nestling against her cervix. Sara came with the thunderous convulsions, and panting, but Cliff held there, balls deep.

"Yes, fuck yes daddy, ohhh fuck I'm yours fuck..."

As her orgasm subsided, Cliff began to push in and out, with a wet smacking sound of Sara's grool bound them.

"You see son, you never had it in you. To please a woman. You are small, you are weak. Perhaps you'll be a good father to my children. But you heard her. She is mine.I am going to make her a mom and you are going to raise those kids. Change those diapers. Isn't that right?"

"Yes daddy" Sara said, finding a second wind, pushing back against her lover.

"And I can have this pussy whenever and however I want?"

"Just tell me when and how."

"And I can fill you up with my seed any time?"

"It's your pussy, daddy"

Cliff's pace quickened and Jamie shot his spunk on himself as he looked on at his father, fucking his wife like he never would.

Jamie watched as his father began to lose control, thrusting with reckless abandon, just pounding his wife's cunt. Cliff looked down at his son's wife's supple ass, now spread, young and fertile, ready to receive him completely. He let go of seven years of pent of alpha spunk.

creme420
creme420
61 Followers
12