Fathers Orders Pt. 06

Story Info
Kelly and Kirk find a friend with something in common.
4.6k words
4.61
5.9k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are over 18. this is a work of complete fiction.

Chapter 6 (Continuing Fathers Orders -- a new friend)

Saturday morning, after their 2nd cups of coffee, Kelly asked Kirk to take her to Jess' house to pick her up for her overnight stay and the two caffeinated teens jumped into the car for the short drive across town. Kirk was happy to do this because he knew Jess had a crush on him and of course, he enjoyed all the extra attention from his sister's attractive friend. He kind of suspected that Kelly was trying to match-make a bit, and had orchestrated the stay-over in part to facilitate their mutual attraction. In any case, Kirk was looking forward to the prospect of his sister and her friend running around the house for the weekend. "At the very least, I'll get to see her in her sexy pajamas," Kirk thought, smiling and hoping that she had sexy pajamas for him to see her in.

Jess and Kelly had developed a close relationship over the last year, but Kelly was still nervous about bringing home friends; lest her father's peculiar disciplinary methods become public knowledge. Kirk too, didn't often bring home friends so a house guest was a minor event in their somewhat sheltered lives.

To Kirk, Jess had always seemed like a kindred spirit to his sister; cute, smart, a bit of a loner, shy around other girls, and maybe even a little too eager to please, but Kelly needed a girlfriend to gossip with. Kirk didn't think she'd be sharing any of their more intimate secrets, but it did give him pause to consider the consequences.

When Kelly had asked Father if they could have a sleepover for the long weekend, she and Kirk had both been surprised when he agreed. Last's years party had cost the two teens dearly in terms of embarrassment, and Father was very confident that nothing like that would ever happen again. He was certainly right to think they would not have the audacity to throw another rager, but recently, the two siblings secretly considered the prospect of family punishment somehow less horrible than it had been before.

Arriving at Jess' house, Kirk parked and turned off the car and grabbed his cell from the dash where it had been charging; his plan being to wait in the car and surf the internet until the two came out, but Kelly said "Why don't you come in? I'm sure she'd loovvvveee to see you" she chided, smirking. He hesitated, grinned back and said "Sure- why not? And the two walked up the path together toward the front door.

Kelly's knock was answered almost immediately by Jess' father; a severe, stern-looking man a few years younger than their father, but with whom Kelly had a cordial relationship. He looked annoyed as he invited them in, so Kelly put on her best smile and said "Hi, Mr. Deaver's, this is my brother, Kirk. He goes to school with Jess too, they're good friends" and as she spoke, Kirk extended his hand to shake the one being offered.

"Hi Kirk- nice to meet you. Good to see you again, Kelly" he said pleasantly as he ushered them into the house.

"I'm afraid you're going to have a wait a bit for Jess, though. She's being punished and won't be able ready for another 10 minutes. You can wait in the living room," and he gestured them to the adjoining room and towards a plush, comfortable looking couch.

The two exchanged puzzled glances but Mr. Deaver's continued, "Don't worry. I told her she can still sleep over at your house, but she agreed to this punishment in exchange for that privilege."

"In fact," he continued, looking up thoughtfully, "I think it would benefit Jess to serve her remaining punishment time here in the living room," and without further explanation, he vanished into the recesses of the house, leaving the two exchanging confused glances.

Kirk and Kelly were experts on a bewildering variety of punishments, so when Mr. Deaver's had looked up as if he'd just thought about having Jess join them in the living room, they both instantly recognized that he probably had this facet of Jess' punishment in mind all along. They both pondered the implications silently until a few a few minutes they heard panicked, muffled voices, one clearly Jess' and the other Mr. Deaver's.

They made out a panicked cry from Jess, saying "Dad! No! You can't. Please-," before she was cut off by a muffled response from Mr. Deaver's.

A minute later, Mr. Deaver's reappeared with his daughter in tow; looking miserable. Her eyes were clearly puffy from crying and when she looked up to see not only Kelly, but Kirk as well- sitting there in her living room she blushed deeply, her face turning redder than either of them thought her pale, alabaster skin was capable of.

She began crying with renewed upset as her father let her over to an empty corner of the room right in front of the couch on which they sat and offered a short set of commands "Stand up straight. Arms to your side, and eyes forward. You will remain here for the next ten minutes.

Kelly, Kirk- please do not speak with her until her punishment is over. I'll be back in ten minutes." With that, Jess' father once again vanished into the interior of the house, the sound of an inner door closing after him.

Kelly and Kirk tried to hide their astonishment, but they knew with 100% certainty what was going on. Jess stood there, shifting her weight back and forth nervously, trying not to look them in the eyes, but clearly also trying to obey her father's command that she keep her eyes forward. Her head was down, and her eyes shifted nervously from Kelly, to the wall, to Kelly, to Kirk, and back to the wall. Nowhere she looked could hide her enough, and she sniffled and wept as she fidgeted in place.

Kelly and Kirk were shocked not only by the jarring realization that their quiet, seemingly innocent friend was getting punished, but also by the fact that Jess was wearing nothing but a very sheer, almost transparent bra and matching panties!

Tears filled her eyes and she looked pleadingly at her two friends, now privy to her terrible secret, that she- at eighteen years old- still got punished, and had to stand in time-out!! If she hadn't already been crying, she would have started right then. Eventually, the fear of disobeying her father lost out to the fear of maintaining eye contact with her two friends and she dropped her head, sniffling miserably.

Kelly and Kirk- both seasoned professionals at this style of punishment, could only think "Well, whatever she did can't have been THAT bad if she still had her underwear on!" Kirk, for his part was trying not to stare, the sheer fabric revealing more of his sister's friend than he had ever hoped to glimpse during the upcoming sleepover.

"It's OK Jess," Kelly whispered, and Jess looked up and smiled. She had stopped crying, but when she looked over at Kirk, her lip trembled, her head dropped and she started blubbering softly.

"He'll never like me now that he knows I'm just a baby," she thought mournfully, her eyes filling again with tears, but Kirk mind was on something else entirely. Jess' nipples were clearly visible; two pink nibs straining hard against their constraint creating tented peaks beneath the lacy fabric. There was also no mistaking the tuft of black pubic hair jutting from the waistband of her tiny shorts, and the plump flesh of her pussy lips pressing against the almost transparent shorts. She was standing with her legs together, trying hard not to cover herself; a dilemma he understood well enough from his own similar experiences.

He thought she'd probably feel a lot less humiliated if she knew that both he and his sister had been in precisely that same situation before, actually worse, since it was rare for their own father to allow them the minor dignity of underwear during their punishments. In all likelihood, Jess was completely unaware she was showing her bush so blatantly, and would probably have been mortified if she had been

Kelly too, was lost in her own thoughts. Here was proof positive that her punishments were not as weird- or at least not as uncommon- as she first thought. She knew Mr. Deaver's and her father were acquainted, but had not considered they might share similar ideas about parenting. Watching her friend stand there, embarrassed and miserable, she felt a warm, special kinship her, almost protective, and it made her want to jump up and soothe her sobbing friend.

She knew exactly how the poor girl felt, and tried her best to not gawk as the final minutes of her punishment ticked away. She had stood in that exact place herself, exposed to her brother-which was only a teensy bit less horrifying than being exposed to her schoolmates- and had felt the embarrassment of such exposure. "We'll make it up to her," Kelly thought to herself, sharing a knowing glance with her brother.

Jess was one of those quiet, unassuming girls that didn't try to stand out and didn't advertise themselves with provocative clothing or make-up, but it was not hard to see- especially given how much of her was currently on display, that Jess was in fact, stunning. Jess had inherited her smooth, cream-white skin, dark, almond eyes and jet-black hair from her Japanese mother. Beyond that, her body was a sculpture of symmetry and perfection; a perfect hourglass figure, slim and toned with smooth legs and small, pert breasts that even hidden in a bra were clearly spectacular. Her pussy looked plump and perfect, terminating the perfect vee of her groin in a gentle, puffy swell that made Kelly leak with excitement. Had she noticed, she would also have seen Kirk adjusting his growing erection as he too, ogled their half-naked friend.

Kelly's pussy tingled as she re-imagined Jess doing all those terrible, nasty things she had done; things she could never have imagined her friend doing, but now, standing in front of her so lewdly exposed, Kelly found it much easier to picture her working a shampoo bottle between those toned her legs though her panty covered slit seeming almost too tiny and narrow to accommodate such things. It made her sticky just to imagine such things.

The two siblings did their best not to exacerbate their friend's embarrassment, and Jess was mildly surprised that they hadn't teased and tormented her as she'd fully expected. In fact, they had been completely polite and respectful about the whole thing and when Jess' father returned and said "OK. Time's up. You can go get changed," even her father had been surprised at their apparent equanimity given his secret expectation that their presence would add an extra level of severity to his daughter's punishment.

"I'll help you pack" said Kelly, as the two girls left hand-in-hand, Jess being towed compliantly toward the bedroom Kelly had visited previously. She was still too embarrassed to make eye contact with Kirk as she left.

"Wait Here-We'll be back in a sec," said Kelly as they departed.

Mr. Deaver's waited until the two girls were out of ear-shot to say to Kirk "I trust you will be discreet regarding my daughters' punishment. I know your father well, and trust there will be no need to bring this matter up with him." With that he turned and left, leaving the veiled threat hanging; not that Kirk had any intention of discussing this with anyone except maybe Kelly. He had his own secrets to protect.

Twenty minutes later, a much more fully clothed and happier looking Jess joined the

the two teens on the short, awkward ride back to their house. When Jess had hesitated before deciding where to sit, Kirk said "Why don't you both ride in the back so Kelly can make sure you're OK. Don't worry, the worst part of your day is over- the rest should be fun."

Jess was very glad for the suggestion. She still had a hard time meeting Kirks eyes, and didn't want to sit alone behind them with her roiling thoughts. Kelly too, thought it was sweet that Kirk was= genuinely concerned about their friend's comfort.

Once back at the house, the three teens went inside without talking and Kelly was about to show Jess around, but the instant the door was closed, Jess- renewed terror in her eyes- grabbed them both by the hand and pleaded "Guys! Please! You can't tell anyone about this! I'm so embarrassed. Please, you have to promise you'll keep this a secret."

She looked utterly panicked, her eyes still puffy and red from her earlier tears, but with a new sense of terror; her eyes darting between the two for some kind of response.

"It's noth- "Kirk began, only to be discreetly elbowed into silence by his sister.

"What say we get you unpacked and settled in first?" and Kelly took Jess by the hand and led the weakly compliant teen up to her bedroom.

Once inside Kelly's bedroom, behind the locked door, Jess renewed her urgent pleading.

"Oh, Please Kelly, please-please-please don't say anything." Jess pushed in close to Kelly, pressing her hot body against her surprised friend, who caught a whiff of minty breath and some clean fragrant, feminine smell- probably her shampoo. Lavender? Lilac? Jess was in her personal space now, hands on her shoulders, rubbing her back, pulling her in.

"Kelly- please! I'll do anything you want. I'll - I'll let you fuck me. Or spank me. I'll even lick your pussy. I'll give Kirk a blowjob. I'll be your slave! Anything, but please, can this be our secret?"

Jess continued as Kelly's astonished brain tried to catch up with the lewd things her sweet little friend was saying.

"I'm really good at sex" she continued, pushing her finger provocatively into Kelly's shirt, exploring between the closed buttons till it found the soft swell of her bra-covered breast, which she rubbed enticingly.

"I'll be your slave- you and Kirk." she said, her other hand urgently groping Kelly's crotch. Kelly was so surprised by this sudden change that she let her friend continue to rub her through her jeans, her own body responding strongly to her friends not at all unwelcome ministrations.

"Wtf?" Kelly thought, "It was just a spanking- and not even a naked one," but Kelly smiled as her horny brain caught up with the possibilities on offer here. Jess was looking nervously at Kelly, not sure what to say next. Kelly hadn't yet said anything, and she was realizing she might have over-played her hand with her offer. Maybe Kelly would think it was gross.

"This whole day is turning into a disaster," she thought as Kelly led her to sit on the bed.

Kelly looked at her with mock seriousness and said "Jess-Do you really mean that- that you'll do anything?" Jess gulped, not sure how to read the expression on Kelly's face but said "Y-yes. I will. Just please, you can't, "but before she could finish her sentence, Kelly placed her finger over Jess' mouth in that universal 'Shhhh' position, and quieted her.

Kelly took a little time to speak again, which made Jess nervous until she finally said "OK Jess-before we agree to anything you are going to have to do something for me first."

Jess was momentarily excited. She'd been fantasizing about Kelly for days, hoping to test the waters with her on the sleepover, maybe even get Kirk involved, but that had all been before her father had ruined everything by punishing her in front of them. Jess sat on the bed, looking meekly at Kelly. It couldn't be worse than what her own sister had made her do; or her father, for that matter. She was still mortified that her father had pulled down her pants and spanked her on her bare bottom! She was horrified to think that Kelly and Kirk would learn about that humiliation and think she was some kind of weirdo.

"Jess" said Kelly, putting her hands on both shoulders of the seated girl and looking deeply into eyes that pleaded for help. "Before we agree to anything, you need to tell me why you were being punished."

Jess-who had been a nervous wreck up to now- felt a wave of relief wash over her, even if it she didn't expect it to last. After all, she had been dying to tell Kelly anyway; given that she had been the inspiration, and if this was all Kelly meant by 'anything' she suspected she might get off easy this time.

With a conspiratorial tone, her face brightened and she stood up, happy to be focused on something other than her embarrassment.

Jess said "OK- but you have to promise not to laugh," and with that she turned around and to Kelly's great surprise, pulled down her pants, revealing her beautiful pale ass to Kelly's delighted view. The two globes of her rear were perfect little bubbles of smooth, creamy flesh and Kelly gawked openly at the riot of long, dark hair that pushed out from between her closed legs, protruding a least two inches or move from the dark crevice of her shapely ass. Kelly stared in wonder at the gap between her friends' closed legs, light from her bedside lamp illuminating the slim, perfectly symmetric lips of her pussy beneath the tangle of fur.

Kelly- recalling her own explorations in the mirror- gasped at the lovely, plump flesh revealed to her; her own pussy responding with a wet, liquid spurt of juice into her panties. She almost moaned aloud at the sight.

It took Kelly a second to understand why her friend was flashing her, and what she was supposed to be looking at but when she saw it, everything became perfectly clear and she even though she tried to maintain her stern, severe composure, she let out an uncontrollable snort, which turned into a giggle, and which finally erupted into uncontrollable laughter.

Jess just looked back at Kelly, red rage coloring her face. How could she be so cruel? But before she could speak, Kelly reached out and ran her hand over the tiny dolphin tattoo on her friend's magnificent rear end, her laughter still burning in Jess' ears.

Kelly grabbed her angry, bewildered friend, spun her around so they were face to face and while Jess stood frozen in rage and confusion, pants down and her hairy sex on display, Kelly unbuttoned her skirt, letting it drop to the floor and pulled down her own panties, so that the two girls now stood face-to-face, with their pussies exposed.

Now it was Jess' turn to be confused, and it took another second for her to understand as well and she gasped aloud when she saw the rose tattoo right above her friends perfectly shaved pussy. Jess inhaled sharply, looked wide-eyed up into Kelly's face which was now grinning ear to ear. She looked back at the tattoo, then back to Kelly, and finally reached out and touched the tattoo, momentarily forgetting the intimacy of that act, and then she too, burst out laughing.

The two girls sat in Kelly's room and talked for what seemed like hours. Once they started, it was like they couldn't stop. Kelly revealed her own naked spankings, how she and Kirk were often punished together, how Kirk had spanked her earlier, and how she'd become an expert in masturbating with her toothbrush. Jess had revealed her own fantastic secrets, how she had performed oral sex on her own sister, how she secretly fantasized about being naked in public, how she rubbed herself into orgasm after orgasm on the plush teddy bear that Kelly had liked so much when she saw it in her bedroom.

Kelly even revealed what she'd done to Kirk- much to Jess' amazed excitation, and the two had finished by agreeing that they would never speak of these things outside their little trio. It had been the happiest day of Jess' life; she had started mortally terrified that her own punishments, now revealed to be almost modest in comparison to what Kelly and her brother experienced, would be revealed to her schoolmates, and now she found that they had even darker secrets that she was now solemnly sworn to protect.

The two had giggled endlessly about satisfying their never-ending horniness, and Jess shared some stories that had made Kelly blush in sheer amazement. After considerable pleading, Kelly had lain back on her bed- naked from the waist down, while Jess- fascinated by her shaving, had run her hands delightedly all over Kelly's receptive pudenda, exploring her in ways that made Kelly feel that even her toothbrush could be improved upon.

12