Fathers Orders Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finished, the two girls felt closer than actual sisters. The had shared their embarrassments, their humiliations, their secret self-pleasuring, and their fascinations with their own bodies, and their endlessly fascination with the male bodies they had such limited experience with. Jess had listened rapt with attention as Kelly told her about Kirks amazing cock, and her explorations with it. She had made it clear, that before the weekend was out, that they would both be spending more time with that particular toy, and as Jess' humiliation and fear slowly transformed to wonder and excitement, the two hormone crazed girls hatched their

extraordinary plans for the weekend.

Kelly and Jess came downstairs to find Kirk sitting in the living room, flipping through the channels on the TV and drinking a soda. When they entered, he looked up and smiled, pleased to see Jess, but curious about the shit-eating grin on his sister's face.

"Hi" he said, as the two entered the room hand-in-hand, Jess looking a little shy and still having trouble meeting her crush's eyes after he'd witnessed her humiliation. But gone was the fear he had seen before, replaced if he was not mistaken, by bubbling excitement.

Kelly walked Jess over to stand in front of Kirk, took a seat next to him, and said "Jess and I had a long, long talk, and I've promised her that you and I are going to keep her secret- just as she's promised to keep ours." Kirk looked questioningly at Kelly, who just nodded, looked back at Jess and said "Go Ahead."

Jess fidgeted for a few seconds, shifting her weight from foot to foot, putting her finger in the corner of her mouth and looking all the part like a shy little girl until finally, she looked up at the two teens staring at her, straightened up, and to Kirks utter delight, kicked off her shoes, unbuttoned and slid down her tight jeans, and stood there in her blouse and panties.

Jess looked questioning over at Kelly, who simply nodded, and said "Keep Going," after which Jess continued by unbuttoning her blouse and removing it until once again, she was standing in just her panties and bra in front of her two eager friends. These were a more traditional set of undies, not nearly as transparent as the one's he'd seen her in earlier, but he still welcomed the very nice sight.

"Go On" said Kelly, and looked over at Kirk with a savage grin on her face. To Kirks complete amazement Jess reached up, unbuttoned her bra and lifted it off her small breasts, discarding the garment on the floor. Kirk was mesmerized; her tits were simply beautiful. Much smaller than Kelly's with almost no areola at all, the twin peaks of her taut nipples rising perfectly from the delicate swells of her pale, white breasts. Seeing them now, freed from their earlier constraints, Kirk's mouth went dry at the extraordinary scene unfolding before him. Not stopping there, Jess next put her fingers into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down- revealing herself in all her naked glory to the two seated teens, who both stared back in hungry satisfaction. Her pubic hair was long, black and formed a neat, symmetric triangle that pointed down to her tiny labia, and now Kirk too gloried at how her closed legs formed a perfect little gap through which the now forgotten TV screen could be seen.

Kirk was erect in an instant, but managed to squirm into a more comfortable position without having to actually stick his hands into his pants. Kelly's nipples hardened in synchrony and she felt her own sex slicking up as she gazed wantonly at her naked friend's perfect little body...

Kirk was beside himself with excitement, and still not sure what had inspired such events, but eagerly hoping for them to continue. He had hoped for maybe a quick glance at Jess' hot body some time over the weekend and now here she was, standing fully naked in front of him and when he looked up, she was staring right at him, her earlier embarrassment gone and replaced by an unmistakable look of lust and desire. She did appear to be enjoying the attention.

"Show him why you were being punished." Kelly continued, and Jess turned around, bent over, and revealed her perfect bubble butt to the two; complete with the tiny, dolphin tattoo on the cheek.

Kirk stared in amazement for a minute, then started laughing, joined shortly by Kelly, and a few second later by Jess herself, her embarrassment evaporating in the welcoming laughter of her new and very special friends.

Kirk has listened with astonishment, gawking wide-eyed at Jess and his sister as they revealed the sordid details of their earlier conversation. All the time this was happening, Jess was standing naked in front of them, her earlier fears now replaced with excitement and happiness.

Soon, all three were caught up on Jess's home life, learning that she was punished much as they were, that she was spanked, stripped, and sometimes displayed to her siblings as well; Kirk for the first time learning that Jess had an older, 20-year-old sister, who apparently had a bit of a kinky side.

It took a little more time to understand that Jess actually enjoyed being submissive, and that she was sexually excited by being made to expose herself to her sister, and sometimes even her father. Kirk had been delighted to learn that Jess- to show her thanks for Kirk and Kelly keeping her little secret- had agreed to some rather interesting arrangements during the next two days of her stay. This was going to be a good weekend, he thought- looking over to Kelly, who he caught staring lustily at Jess. He slapped her playfully, and said "Hey. It's not polite to stare!"

The two soon learned they have some significant catching up to do with regard to their own sexual proclivities, as Jess revealed some of her extraordinary stories to them. For one, she had agreed to remain naked whenever she was in the house, something that apparently delighted her, and was almost surreally awesome for both Kelly and Kirk- who never tired of the sight of her tight, perfect little body.

Initially, Kirk had been uncomfortable with Kelly revealing to Jess the sexual aspects of their relationship but it was apparently not too different from her experiences, though with her, it had been her sister, rather than her brother, with whom she had done her sexual exploring.

Kelly had listened attentively to Jess' stories, excited, but still mostly ignorant about girl-girl relationships.

After a while, Kelly called for quiet, smiling wickedly at her brother "Kirk- Jess has agreed to be our um, "Slave" for the weekend. Kirk could not contain his excitement at this revelation.

"In return," she continued. "We all agree to keep the details of our punishments, our family matters, and our assorted," she looked at her brother, "liaisons" strictly between ourselves.

The three nodded their consent and Kelly resumed, "Well then. Let the weekend begin."

12