Father's Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then without a second thought, he brushed the crotch of my underwear aside and placed a kiss right atop the bald slit of my pussy. A shock coursed through me and I froze. I couldn't tell if the alcohol was playing tricks on me or if this was really happening. In my dizzy state, I simply looked on, bewildered and confused. He was really about to go down on me. A rush of emotions mangled my thoughts. When was the last time I took a shower, what if I wasn't clean enough? Wait, no. This shouldn't happen at all, this was sexual. He was going too far!

I struggled to decide if this was the right time to be complacent. After all, my own dad was prepared to eat me out. He was about to find out what my pussy smelled like. Even what I tasted like.

At least the scent of my lady parts wasn't something I needed to be ashamed of. That's right, of all the girls I had been with, not a single one complained. I'd have to lie if I said that wasn't a source of pride, you know, being complimented on your private bits, to have them compared to the sweet smell of peaches and such. But it was the wrong time to reminisce about past hook-ups.

When I failed to object to his advances, he proceeded with care and planted his mouth more firmly on my womanhood. I could feel his tongue, wet and warm, as it touched my clit and applied gentle pressure.

Wow.

What a feeling! I released a tender sigh. His agile tongue seemed to be toying with me, drawing small circles and eliciting involuntary gasps from me. Every time I felt myself getting lost in the pleasure, he slowed down and teased a different spot. He was careful enough not to apply too much direct pressure either. He knew exactly what he was doing to me, and my pussy ached for more despite my mixed feelings. Everything down there felt warm and responsive, like it suddenly had a mind of its own.

Two of his thick fingers sought out the small entrance into my body.

His curious digits explored and caressed my labia for a moment before applying gentle pressure and easing their way into me. For the first time in my life, something was invading me, a sensation I had both dreaded and anticipated for so very long.

Even the girls I had been with never went this far. It had always been limited to rubbing the outside of our important bits. We would bring each other to climax and then still feel confident that we weren't lesbians, because it wasn't sexual unless some kind of penetration happened, right? Teenage logic.

It was then that I noticed his eagerness. He still wasn't slowing down.

"Wa-wait! That's a little too... ohh!"

A moan escaped my dry lips upon feeling his fingers delving a little deeper and spreading me open. After an initial discomfort, I managed to accept this weird sensation and embrace it. There was pain and a certain awkwardness to it, but also a distinct pleasure. It was good. Too good in fact, since my dumb moment of bliss came to an abrupt stop when he pushed just a tad too deep and made contact with my hymen, that little treasure I'd been keeping safe and sound for a potential boyfriend.

I flinched, gasped, and inched backwards on those soft bed sheets. My hands were clutching the fabric tightly, it felt like something had stung me down there.

"A virgin, huh? Did you even have your first kiss yet?" His voice was sultry and heavy. He wasn't fooling around.

"No," I answered meekly.

I hadn't even noticed my ragged breathing. And up to then I also hadn't noticed that awkward, dull tingle inside my crotch. Was this what it's like to be genuinely aroused? I wished it was possible to tell my vagina to calm down, it was the wrong place and the wrong time to have my judgment clouded.

My head felt heavy and my thoughts were simple. It may have been a side effect of the alcohol, or perhaps a sign of lust, I wasn't sure.

"Close your eyes," he commanded, but I hesitated.

This whole situation had gone out of control. I just wanted to meet my father for the first time, instead I ended up drunk on his bed while he misunderstood my intentions. He thought I ran away from home, or that I simply wanted to get laid... maybe both. I couldn't even blame him, this was a disaster and I didn't have the courage to speak the truth any longer. Not after he had seen me like this, not after he had gotten a taste of me.

So I closed my eyes.

The bed springs squeaked and whined as his weight kept shifting. I wasn't sure what he was doing since I kept my eyes shut, but it was something. It felt like maybe a minute passed, perhaps two.

"Are you ready to lose your first kiss?" I heard him ask.

Ugh, I didn't like the phrasing of his question. As if he was about to steal something that belonged to me. But I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it, I just wanted this night to proceed to wherever it was headed so I could approach it with a fresh, clear mind tomorrow.

"Give me a kiss," I kept my eyes closed, but the lights were still turned on and I could sense he was close to my face.

So this was it then, my first kiss. I leaned forward just a little until I could feel my lips making contact with something, and then I puckered up and gave up my first kiss with a wet smack.

The shape was all wrong, though?

"That was incredibly hot," I could hear his voice coming from above, rather than having it originate from in front of me. Upon opening my eyes I could immediately understand why his words originated from above instead of from in front of me -- I was staring right at the smooth, purple head of his erection that I had just given my first kiss to.

It was a grotesque sight, his dick was all veiny and oversized, and with a bush of untamed pubic hair surrounding the base. It was a gross first introduction to the male genitals. At first glance, it was beyond my understanding why any woman would get excited by the image of a guy's private parts. It lacked grace and appeal. Worse yet, this certainly wasn't how I expected to lose my first kiss.

My father laughed down at me, as if to gloat with this masterpiece of a prank. He probably had intended to ease up the mood, but it backfired.

He was on his knees to get the angle just right, so that I could give up my first kiss to his penis. My dignity and pride evaporated into dust and ash. He also had stripped off his clothes -- I was treated to the unsightly image of his out-of-shape appearance and hairy body. This wasn't just a bad dream.

My heartbeat was quickening. If it were possible to die of embarrassment, I would've died right then.

"That wasn't funny!" His attitude was so casual and playful. He truly had no idea who I was or how much this mattered to me.

"You gotta learn to stop taking yourself so serious, muffin. You'll never be happy with a guy if you can't take a joke or two."

His strong hands reached down to grab a good hold of my hips, and he rolled me over onto my belly, breaking the tight grip I held onto the sheets. His fingers then slid down to grasp the waistband of my undies, and with a quick tug downwards, he removed them and tossed them out of reach. My face was pressed into one of the pillows while he did those things, and my nose picked up a distinct lavender scent. So it was freshly washed, at least.

Ironically I was still fully dressed from the waist up, including my shirt and now-wrinkled blouse. It gave me a false sense of modesty, considering my lower half was nude. This did however suit me just fine since I had absolutely no intention of looking him into the eyes after what he had just done to me. I was intoxicated, grumpy and hormonal and the only thing I wished for was the chance to sleep.

Just as I began to wonder how much further he was planning to take this evening, I felt him positioning himself on top of me. His pronounced belly pushed against my arched back, and my tipsy state was no longer enough to block the full weight of reality, as it dawned on me what he was about to do next.

I could have told him that I was his daughter, but that would have made me look like a sex-fiend or crazy person since he would have no reason to believe me after going this far. Alternatively I could have told him that I didn't want to have intercourse, but he had made it pretty clear that this was a simple part of our arrangement. He would offer shelter, I would offer myself. Both options were terrible. It felt like playing along would be the only option with which I would have a chance to get to know him a little better.

My indecisiveness gave him plenty of time to get the job done.

He aligned the bulbous crown of his manhood with my naked slit, and gave it just an inquisitive little nudge forward to treat it to the smooth touch of my vulva. When he felt confident that he was at the right place, he began his deliberate push forward. He must have had a hundred one night stands, since he had enough practice to know exactly where my entrance was. A woman's body was no mystery to him.

I could feel the lips of my pussy being opened and pushed aside, which at first mesmerized me with another moment of confusion. After all, I could see his hands planted on either side of my body so if it wasn't a finger that he pushed into me, that must mean—ohh!

It rapidly dawned on my inexperienced self, just a tad too late to have a change of heart.

The bloated tip of his member insistently pushed inwards until the chubby folds of my pussy collapsed around the mushroom-shaped head. He was inside me! I was too late to act. We had become one. It would be almost romantic if it weren't for the nagging thought that it was my own father who just penetrated me. Most of all though, I had been ready for a sharp pain which somehow didn't happen. I expected the loss of my hymen to be more unpleasant.

"Now then, let me take care of that silly virginity for you."

Hearing it spoken out loud was enough to coax me back into action. What did he mean with those words, he didn't deflower me yet? But he was inside me. Maybe he wasn't deep enough, and maybe it wasn't too late to stop this after all.

"Hold on," I squeaked in panic. "Just hold on for a minute," I repeated.

My thoughts briefly became more coherent -- if this were to actually happen, I would have to live with the knowledge that my own father took my first time. That it would have been my own dad who popped my cherry and conquered my vagina for the first time. I would never be able to rid myself of the disgusting thought that my pussy had been permanently claimed, and belonged to my dad.

The thought left me breathless for a second -- and I could feel my vagina instinctively squeezing down on his shaft, as if to signal that my undamaged little pussy was ready for its first cock.

"Hold on, wait!" I groaned and twisted my body, it was a last attempt to avoid the imminent disaster.

"Trust me, you're gonna have way more fun down there when that thing is out of the way. Quick and easy," came his words, with a very dismissive reference to my hymen.

His mouth was so close to my ears that I could feel his warm breath. And then he lunged forward and sent the entirety of his erection into my petite body.

There was a brief second when I breathlessly, with wide open eyes, felt nothing except for his fat penis as it resided against the very back of my vagina. The lips of my pussy were wedged against his crotch, completely hiding his entire dick inside my womanhood. Our genitals were perfectly fused together, like two puzzle pieces that had become one.

But then the sharp, stinging pain followed which accompanied the loss of my virginity. Together with that came the tummy-aching feeling of having something thrust deep inside me. I didn't even know it at the time, but that smooth crown had bottomed out inside me and touched my cervix. Perhaps instinctively he had been in a rush to introduce himself to my baby-making bits. Even if he wasn't aware himself, his cock sure as heck seemed to have known what it was most interested in.

"Ah... ahnngh!" I exhaled sharply and couldn't even think of getting fresh air. My hands clutched the blanket and I bit the pillow to suppress an even more indecent sound. I was in disbelief. This couldn't be happening!

But it was.

An eternity passed before I grew more aware of my surroundings and what was going on. His hefty testicles were pressed up tight against my labia. Yeah all right, he was wedged deep into my body. I had messed up and given my own father the privilege of taking my first time. Good job, Emily. My drunken stupor was slowly fading and I was left with nothing but regret and shame as I lay there, face pressed into the pillow, and the weight of another person on my back.

"Are you... is it over? Are you done?" My voice was trembling.

The pillow's stupid lavender scent was still heavy in the air around me. I could feel my father's hairy chest against my arched back, and hear his steady breathing. He was probably enjoying that warm, wet grip of my pussy. My own dad. Softly embraced by my freshly deflowered vag. "Are you done?" I weakly repeated myself with a voice that lacked any conviction or strength. It had been my fault that things escalated.

"Not yet, muffin. I'm trying real hard to make it a good time for you."

Gently and slowly, he withdrew about halfway before pushing back into me, and his balls slapped against my labia. He repeated the motion and I was treated to the unfamiliar sound of proper intercourse. Flesh slapping against flesh, and little else to focus on.

As I lay there, I began to hope that he would finish sooner rather than later. His intention to make it good for me was nice and all, but absolutely the last thing on my mind. My thoughts were all over the place and my inner conflict almost made me want to throw up while he kept thrusting into me. The reality of the situation grew heavier on my consciousness and it was hard to stay aroused. I could feel myself drying up on the inside...

His pace sped up and my hands reached out to grasp the pillow more firmly, something to focus my discomfort on. Something told me that he wasn't particularly concerned about making me feel good, it was more like he was only thinking of his own fun and pleasure. He was using my vagina, while the rest of my body... didn't even seem to matter all that much to him.

"We're getting somewhere," he whispered huskily into my ear.

I swear it felt like his cock grew another inch or two, in length and in girth.

It was too much for me, the discomfort from having my insides stretched into all directions was overbearing. The frustration grew and I couldn't remain quiet.

"Ahnn! Fu—fuck!"

It left my mouth before I could even think of what I was saying. My only comfort was that the taboo of using swear words in my father's presence paled in comparison to accepting him into my pussy. Over and over, I could feel his manhood so fucking deep inside my loins. He was completely overpowering me.

"Yeah that's it, just let it all out. You're a woman now, muffin." His tease did little to encourage me, especially since I could feel myself rapidly getting sore from the constant friction. Either my pussy wasn't ready to take in an adult-sized dick, or I simply wasn't nearly wet enough to endure the constant pounding.

A sudden thrust sent his manhood right back against the end of my cunt, and I cried out with a bitter groan. Everything inside me felt stretched to the brim just to accommodate this slab of meat, I was lucky he was holding still.

I thought.

It was a long and soothing moment during which I thought he was simply going easy on me, that is, until I grew aware of an awkward slippery heat inside my loins. I could feel it just under my bellybutton, inside me, a wet heat that expanded outwards.

He grunted behind me, and then gave my pussy a couple more tentative thrusts before inching his hips backwards. The walls of my vag felt incredibly tender and sensitive, and I could feel his journey outwards until his appendage simply came free from my body's grip with a wet pop. Everything inside me suddenly felt empty and ruined.

"That was amazing," he breathed in pure satisfaction, and then he rolled over to the other side of the bed.

It had ended just as abruptly as it had begun. My insides were aching and I felt a wetness that definitely wasn't a part of me -- it was something he had left inside me. A reminder of what we did, and how far we went. It wasn't something I could sugarcoat, my father had left me with a healthy creampie that now liquefied somewhere inside my tenderized privates.

I couldn't even smell the lavender anymore. The room stunk of a pungent mixture of his sweat and my pussy.

So that was my first time, I thought to myself. Still tipsy, full of adrenaline, but also so incredibly exhausted. Curiosity was getting the better of my tired self, and I moved onto my back and reached down to carefully explore the aftermath. It took what little strength I had left but I needed to see it for myself.

While my father used a bunch of tissues to clean up the mess on his end, I stared down at my violated peach. The lips of my pussy were glaring back at me with an angry red color, and were swollen to at least twice their normal size. Puffy and spongy. An extremely pungent, vile scent wafted up and into my face, which caused me to cough in disgust. It was the smell of sperm.

I could feel the slippery heat of his semen leaking into every corner of my womanhood. He had his orgasm inside of my body. He really did. My own dad came inside of me.

Which was when I grew aware of the toll it had taken on me. All the alcohol, the exhaustion, the incredibly long day. This outcome had not been what I expected. If at all possible, I planned to at least sleep in a different room than him. But my muscles no longer obeyed. Just a few minutes of rest should do the trick and bring back my energy, surely. I remember closing my eyes for just a moment... but that had been enough for sleep to claim me.

The dreams were weird. A heavy weight kept me pinned down and I remembered how for the entire duration of the dream, I was simply stuck on my back while the boulder made it difficult to breathe...

When I woke up early in the morning, it made a whole lot more sense.

It was still tough to breathe, and as I opened my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of my dad's hairy chest as well as an obscene stench of intercourse. He was asleep on top of me, and my feet rested uselessly on his back. It left little to the imagination, apparently he couldn't resist having me again even while I had been asleep.

As if to confirm what I already knew, I reached down to my butt cheeks and attempted to poke my lady bits. Instead, I got to cup his hairy ball sack and touch the widely stretched opening of my vagina while it encompassed the semi-erect cock that resided in me.

At some point while I had been sleeping, he must have mounted me, fucked me, and then allowed us to remain entangled like this. I remember that I fell asleep with an emptiness in my loins, but now, I had awoken with a feeling of being stuffed completely full inside my crotch. The presence of his penis as well as whatever cum he pumped into me, was straining against the tight confines of my pussy.

It felt stretched, bloated and so very full inside me. This wasn't the fairytale ending that every little girl dreamed of. This wasn't a prince who kissed the ground I stood on. This was an old man who had used the opportunity to fuck a girl much, much younger than he was.

"Get off, I can't... I can barely move," I strained myself as I tried to wriggle free but he was soundly asleep on top of me.

I could feel his appendage inside me with every movement. Eventually though, I managed to slide away from underneath him. I was able to feel his semi-erect penis slowly leaving my body as I pulled myself away, until it uselessly popped out of me.