Father's Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice. So do you want to have sex now, or wait until after breakfast?" he asked casually.

Upon hearing those words, my ears perked up. Initially with the assumption that I misunderstood, then with a newfound eagerness.

Despite having done it in the past, it was still something new, exciting, and special. Certainly more interesting than TV or being lost in thought. If there's anything that these last four days had taught me, it was that getting laid was an incredibly effective way to pass the time.

"Well uh, sure," I answered.

Once again it was not an act of romance or love. It was all about pleasure, and fun. Maybe it could even be called a business transaction, considering this was all part of the deal of living together. We made our way to the bedroom, leaving the bread and pastries to get cold and stale.

This time I was prepared, or at least more prepared than I had been in the past. During those last four days, I hadn't masturbated even once. God, there had been moments when I literally could feel my panties getting wet as soon as I even thought of being on my back with spread legs. I knew that the more I neglected my own needs, the easier would it be to get turned on when it mattered. It worked.

As soon as we began walking towards the bedroom, I could feel my pussy begging for attention. A warm, dull throbbing began in my crotch and then grew outwards until my entire groin felt tingly.

Soon enough we were standing in the bedroom, with me undressing on one side of the bed, while he was undressing on the other side. A quick glance gave me an idea of his mood. His cock was already semi-erect, with angry veins adorning the length of his chubby girth. As his erection grew bigger and harder, it became almost frightening to think what he would do to my body. He couldn't hide just how much he craved this.

On the other hand, I was trying to be more subtle. As soon as I pushed down my underwear however, a wet string briefly connected my vagina to the crotch of my panties. I was horny as fuck, undeniably. When I felt the burning embarrassment of that sight, I gazed back at him with the hope that he hadn't seen any of it -- but his eyes already followed the string right down to the small wet patch in the center of my undies.

"Don't look!" I blurted out, pushed my panties down the rest of the way, and kicked them into a corner.

I had really, really hoped that sex would get less embarrassing, but it didn't. In porn, it always looked like the brain simply turned off when the couple got ready to do the deed. Reality was so very different.

What if he thought that my butt was too flat, or that my breasts were too small. Or perhaps too large? They were a perky handful, which should be a good size, but it was based on the size of my hands, not a handful based on his hands.

I nearly hyperventilated when I finally dared to remove my bra and the soft flesh jiggled now that it was no longer kept in place.

For a brief moment, I awkwardly just stood there as nature created me. Completely naked, except for my dorky glasses that were pointed downwards while I stared at the carpet. My skin was tingling from the sheer anxiety and nervousness. It took me a while before I gathered the courage to join him on the bed. He was already waiting, while he eyed me up and down and stroked his appendage. To him, it probably felt like waiting for a worthwhile dessert to arrive.

"If I ever have a daughter, I hope she's as cute as you are. That would be my dream."

His words caught me off-guard and I simply stared at him. What the heck was I supposed to say after something like that. Simultaneously, he took my silence as a sign of readiness, and gestured for me to get on all fours, and to face away from him. A humiliating position, but all right. After doing exactly that, I used my chance to stick to the earlier topic.

"Really? You really think so?" I eventually replied to him.

It was flattering that he would make such a comparison, and at the same time morbidly entertaining and arousing that he still didn't know the truth.

"Yeah," he confirmed.

He positioned himself behind me, pushed my legs a little further apart, and then moved closer until his bloated cockhead nudged up against the delicate lips of my pussy. The heat of his appendage caressed my bare skin. I awkwardly moved my head to the side, in an attempt to look back at him. Before I had a chance to see him however, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, gathered it up into a ponytail, and held it tightly.

"But... re-really?" I asked.

My tummy began to feel warmer as I kept going back to his words. All his actions so far were indicating that he began to see me as his girlfriend. As a potential wife even, maybe. I couldn't tell if that would be something he would actually enjoy, considering he didn't seem interested in women that were equal to him. He preferred his girls to be young and vulnerable.

And then he tightened his grip on my hair, and began to pull on it, which forced me to move backwards against him. He guided and controlled me. The chubby crown of his penis began to press harder against the folds of my vag, and still he pulled harder on my hair. He was making me take him inside.

With a cruel wince, I soon felt my tightness giving in and welcoming his cock. It was a wet kiss which welcomed him back into me. A sultry moan escaped me and I shivered. An idea crossed my mind which would likely, at least, stop him from seeing me as his girlfriend or potential wife. In addition, it would further humiliate my mother and make it certain that I would never be able to leave my father's side.

"If you... if you want me as your daughter, you could adopt me," I heard myself suggesting.

A brief silence followed.

I whimpered as I felt just how thick the girth of his cock was, I had almost forgotten how difficult it was to adjust to that sensation. Yet, instead of pausing, I kept slowly pushing my butt towards him, to sink a few more inches of his shaft into the slippery heat of my pussy. It was a painful stretch, almost like playing with a tense muscle that was gradually being loosened.

"I'm over eighteen," I reminded him. "You wouldn't... wouldn't need my mom's permission. Adopt me and take me as your daughter. Think about it - you could show your colleagues at work a picture of me, tell them how very proud you are of having such a cute daughter, and then come home and fuck me senseless."

My own words lured a blush to my cheeks, and I nearly died from shame.

"Mmh," came my dad's monosyllabic response.

It almost sounded like a purr, or a low growl, until he finally pulled hard on my hair and forced me to take the entire fucking length of his cock. It coaxed a startled groan out of me, which overshadowed the wet squelch of our genitals when my labia squished against the base of his dick.

He didn't answer my suggestion however, and instead grinded his crotch more firmly into mine. It ached somewhere deep in my loins and I was half-tempted to tell him to chill out and that he had already succeeded in making me accommodate every last inch of his fuck-rod. It was all in there, snugly embraced by the loving embrace of my cunt.

"So uh, so what do you — uhh!" I began, but my sentence was cut off midway when he swung his hips back and forced himself back into my sheath.

A loud slap resounded in response to the harsh impact. Following that rough motion, he simply began to fuck me without ever letting go of my ponytail. His heavy thrusts would push my body forward, and then his grip on my poor hair would pull my body right back, to bury his fat cock into me repeatedly. Every other thrust came so deep that I could again feel him bottoming out in me, reaching every corner of my cunt, and fucking me for all I had.

I had no choice but to moan, it was way, way too much for me to remain quiet. The moans were at times interrupted by cries, and whimpers, as I tirelessly attempted to relax and adjust.

"Ahnn!" he grunted behind me.

With another push, he buried himself snugly up against my cervix. We both breathed deeply, wearily. I could feel pearls of sweat running down my spine and gathering somewhere on my arched back. The unpleasant ache, caused by his angry appendage against my most sensitive and fragile part, encouraged me to wait motionlessly.

He ceased holding onto my strands of hair and swiftly withdrew his cock from me before flipping me over onto my back. A surprised squeal escaped my mouth before I realized what he was up to. With the grace -- if you can call it that -- of an old, veteran lover he climbed on top of me before I could read his expression. I was treated to the sight of his hairy chest while he shifted his hips back and forth, side to side, until he found my entrance anew. He didn't need my input or help to find it.

"Ahh!" I gasped as he pushed himself back inside me.

And that was that, we were connected again.

Throughout it all, I was pretty much the only one making noise. The frequent sounds of flesh impacting with flesh, the voice of my sighs and moans, and the slick squishing of my privates. The distinct scent of pussy was wafting up and confronting me with the reality of just how much I enjoyed this attention, after going neglected for so long.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced, with urgency in his voice.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me, hugging me close -- as if I could get away if I wanted to -- and sped up. My vulva had turned into one puffy, tenderized mess that caressed his cock like silken pillows would.

And then, he moved his head closer, right down to my ear, and breathed heavily while holding still. His penis began to jerk and flex against the snug embrace of my cunny and plastered my insides with his thick cream. His sperm. Lots and lots of his cloudy sticky semen was blasting into my cunt and I could feel it flowing into me like an endless stream of heat.

It felt like his biggest load yet, and my helpless pussy had no choice but to drink up every last drop of his goo. It flooded my insides and drowned every inch with his spunk -- the sensation was incredible. It felt so much stronger than ever before. All that tension inside my crotch, all the tingles and warmth, it culminated into one big heatwave that pulsed and radiated outwards -- my own orgasm had managed to catch me by surprise -- I moaned and shivered helplessly as I felt it crushing down on me!

"Ohhh..." I sighed and whimpered like a silly fool, gasping for air and feeling my toes curling inwards from the sheer pleasure that seemed to have come out of nowhere.

When I finally came back to my senses, with sweat-stained bed sheets clinging to my back and a small puddle of fluids pooling underneath my crotch, I could very vaguely hear my father's words.

"Good daughter."

Those words brought a pleased grin to my face, from ear to ear, even as I slowly felt more of his sperm gradually leaking out of my well-used pussy.

The rest of that day was a blurry mess.

I vaguely recall that we had intercourse like half a dozen more times before the day was over. We were a lump of flesh and various bodily fluids and had taken only a single break to order take-out. It was an overwhelming experience. Raw. Intense. He fucked me like an animal and I loved every second of it.

Things didn't change much for the following weeks, it became a cycle of frequent sex for a few days, followed by a few days of work, and then the cycle would start over again. Christmas Eve came and went, and we were due to prepare for New Year's Eve. Only a few days remained before the next year would begin. Everybody outside was in a bright and cheerful mood, I could see that with ease through the apartment windows. Streets were covered in snow and cheerful Christmas decorations were still attached to nearly everything in sight.

I would've loved to enjoy it properly.

But instead, I had been bedridden for nearly a week. I could barely drag myself out of the warm cozy comforts of my bed. Every day I felt more tired and lethargic. At first I suspected I caught the flu because of the cold weather, but I didn't even sneeze. On top of that, I began nearly every morning with an ugly routine of rushing my butt to the bathroom to throw up, and then dry-heaving for a few more minutes before I would drag myself back to bed.

I can still remember the giddy, excited expression my father had when he returned home on one such day. He was holding two envelopes, their sides already torn off and the letters contained within were slightly crumbled. He must have been in a rush to read the contents.

"You're never gonna believe this, but I have some good news."

"Yeah?" I answered.

My hands grasped the bed sheets, and I dragged myself into a more comfortable position to listen to him. Even my joints were aching.

"Do you remember how you made a big deal out of my past, and how I didn't have any children?" he said while throwing me one of the envelopes. "Well, this letter here is from a woman I met long ago. She wants to visit, to talk with me, since apparently I have a daughter!"

It felt like all blood drained from my face -- my mother hadn't forgotten about me, she had been looking, and she'd finally found me. This situation would be impossible to explain.

"The other letter is probably more of a mixed bag, from the doctor, and it's probably a good thing that you have been sick recently and we didn't do anything intimate," he went on.

My heart began to beat faster.

"It's the test results from my check-up," he paused, as if for dramatic effect.

Oh, God! I heard myself groan.

"I will have to get my vasectomy renewed since there have been some issues with it. Do you remember when you had your last period?"

My mind raced and I did the math in my head -- my last period had been a little over a month ago, before I met him. So my most fertile time was... roughly right around the time when we had our four-day-sex-marathon. It was when we didn't even shower anymore after we fucked. We would just wipe up with tissues and go again.

Whenever I was sleeping, pinned down under his body, it was with a vagina that was full of his old man sperm. His fat erection had conquered my pussy long ago, and now his sperm had taken ownership of my womb.

"I don't think..." It was difficult to speak without a nervous stutter.

The irony of the situation was almost laughable, and despite being angry at myself, not to mention horrified, I could hear myself giggling at the sheer awkwardness. It really happened, my father knocked me up and I was carrying my own sibling inside my belly.

And despite the mixed feelings, I could feel myself getting aroused. The crotch of my panties clung wetly to my defeated vagina while I thought about all the times he ejaculated into me.

Like an idiot, I had followed my lesser instincts and embraced the idea of having sex bareback. My body had craved it like a drug. Now I finally realized it was my biological clock that had been ticking. That mischievous triangle between my legs had tricked me into getting knocked up by my own dad, and I liked it?

He still looked at me with curious eyes, as if searching for a response I had yet to give.

"I don't think you need another vasectomy," I said with a forced smile. "It's gonna be a long, long time before I start getting periods again..."