Fatima and Raghav

Story Info
A Muslim teacher is impregnated by her teenage Hindu student.
4.9k words
4.05
24k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters are above the age of 18. If you can't handle cross-religion stories and don't entertain the idea of interfaith sexual experiences then don't read any further.

----------------

Fatima was a 40 year old teacher in a local school in Gurdaspur, Himachal Pradesh. Born in a conservative Muslim family in Syria, she fled when the war started. She still had nightmares of bombing raids. In a single night her entire city was destroyed. Then she along with her family fled because she knew that soon enough Islamic State fighters will invade her town and slaughter all the men and pimp out all the women to strangers, old and cruel strangers who were nothing but rapists who regarded women as complete objects made for their pleasure.

Luckily for her, she had a family in India and as it was still the early days she had managed to safely arrive to India. She had come with her mother, her father, and her two younger sisters. Her husband and her child had died in a case of dacoity by local bandits. Her father owned a confectionery in Mosul but that too crumbled due to the bombs and missiles which rained down at night like a rainstorm. She remembers the time when it all happened. She counts herself lucky as almost 1/3 of the city perished that night.

This was her first time on a foreign land. She had never even left Mosul in her life and now she was in a different country. At first she knew nothing, different language, different food, different costumes and customs. This made her anxious in the beginning but also made her happy as this was a fresh start. Her caretakers were more secular and soon she took up teaching in the local university. She taught Persian and to her surprise there were a lot of students eager to learn that language.

Gurdaspur was a Hindu dominated area, almost 80% of the population was Hindu. Muslims comprised a small majority of around 4%. The biggest community amongst the minorities were the Sikhs. Gurdaspur was generally more secular and Muslim women would usually marry Hindu men and vice versa. Fatima therefore was content about her safety.

"Fatima child, you are 40 years old and sadly your previous marriage didn't work out. I was hoping you remarry here after all you could still have a few children. You are young enough but only for a few more years. I think you should marry your uncle's son," said her father.

"But he is 31 and already has two wives." Fatima replied.

She too wanted to marry but she couldn't find a very good choice in the neighbourhood.

So keeping this aside she would continue teaching in the University. Everything was normal until Raghav showed up.

He was a 19 year old boy and was from the richest family in the town. His father owned mines in and around Gurdaspur. He wanted to be a lawyer and was very keen in learning Persian. The more important factor was that a middle-eastern lady would be teaching Persian and he had a long lasting lust on middle-eastern women. Although he had a girlfriend but he never missed an opportunity to flirt with older women and now he had both a middle-eastern woman who was older than him. Two-in-one for him he thought. He found a crazy attraction towards those burqa-clad women. 'Beauty is not to be hidden, it is to be expressed', he thought and these middle-eastern women were epitomes of beauty. Fair and sleek and there was something in them that even after ageing and having children they still managed to retain, rather, enhance their beauty and appeal. Hoping to learn more about this, Raghav joined the Persian classes. Luckily for him, he would never regret it.

Raghav arrived early in his first class and saw a burqa wearing lady marking and writing certain Persian and Arabic alphabets on the whiteboard. Fatima (he would know later), he noticed was the perfect example he would think of, of a Persian Muslim milf. Chubby and that ass, something he would kill for to have those. 'She better be willing', he thought.

"Good morning ma'am!" Raghav remarked.

"Good morning", she replied shyly and looked down as she said it. This wasn't obviously enough for Raghav, he wanted more. He initiated a conversation with her and she willingly participated. He soon learned about her name and age.

"If I may ask Fatima ma'am, you don't seem local, your accent is different almost foreign." She then told him where she came from and the circumstances which drove her out of her hometown of Mosul. And before he could nudge further on, other students arrived and he halted. For the first time then he saw her eyes; hazy grey and bright. There grew in him a lustful sensation in him and his tool grew and was aching in his pants. He had an urgent sexual desire towards her, for a moment he thought of just groping her against the wall and tearing open her burqa. He thought of pounding her against the wall, with her tits bouncing up and down and cumming inside her womb. Burying his seed in her, marking her for himself, giving her his babies but then he soon realized that he was dreaming. He turned and sat on his seat, his dick still erect. But he had decided that he wanted her and he shall have her no matter the costs.

After the class was over, he went up to her and asked, "Ma'am can I attend some extra classes as I had joined late and have missed a few important lessons?"

"Yes but the school closes at 5pm and I can't take you to my home as I live with my fam...."

"You can come to my home ma'am." Raghav interrupted.

She looked at him and he could sense that she was smiling behind her niqab because her eyes too became stretched. "Ok then I'll come everyday from 5 to 7 and I hope we will cover up the portions within a week." She replied.

When Fatima returned home she realized that she was thinking of Raghav the whole time. The boy just wouldn't leave her mind. She for the first time in her life felt something for a man. Her husband was her cousin and she had no choice but to marry him and she never felt this for him which she felt for a 19 year old student. She showered and after a very long time touched herself; sexually. She fingered herself while in the shower thinking of Raghav fucking the hell out of her. She imagined his athletic and muscular body on top of her, his massive tool ramming her pussy violently. She was going to climax, she imagined him fucking her in missionary and in doggystyle like a hound taking his bitch. He was slamming his huge penis deep in her pussy; right up to her womb. She felt him cum inside her. Deep and long spurts of cum entering her uterus and fertilizing her womb. She could go no longer, she came hard and strong. She came like she had never cum before. It was the most exciting orgasm of her life, the intensity so high that she sat down or she would faint with the pleasure. She continued to cum for a few more seconds until she knew that she was back to this real world. A teenage boy had given her sensations which she had never experienced before and that too without even touching her. She licked her fingers clean feeling that she was licking his juicy, milky cum. She was in love with her student but she disregarded the whole thought before going to sleep, that anything would ever happen between a 40 year old woman and a teenage well hung boy; it was almost impossible. Almost.

------------------

The next day came early she thought and she was more excited to teach that day than she ever was. She just wanted to see the man who had made her mad in lust: Raghav. But nothing conspired during the classes although Raghav never stopped staring at her and whenever she noticed him staring she blushed and shifted her gaze. Thankfully she always wore a burqa otherwise everyone would've been aware that something was wrong with her.

Raghav too wanted her, badly and he was waiting for the evening extra classes at his house. He wanted to fuck her and he would. It didn't matter to him whether she wanted it too or not. The only thing that mattered was his growing lust. Although he wasn't a virgin, Fatima made him feel like a virgin. He knew that behind her black veil lay a trapped woman who wanted to be free. He had never seen her face, only her eyes, but that was enough for today he would not only see her face but her entire body.

The sun soon set and Raghav sat in his living room sofa, waiting eagerly for his lusty teacher to arrive. The wait was long, he thought. He was agitated and anxious because knowingly or unknowingly he wanted this 40 year old woman only for himself.

She arrived five minutes late than the agreed time. Raghav opened the door and saw her, in a burqa, her hazy grey eyes bewitching him until....

"Hello?! Raghav, may I come in or would you just make me wait outside your house the whole time." She said.

Raghav snapped back to reality and let her in. Thankfully he had the house for himself for the weekend as his family had gone to Delhi to attend a marriage ceremony. He had tried very hard to convince his parents to let him stay and this better prove to be worth it, he thought.

"You have a nice home Raghav. I've never been to a home which is more beautiful than this one", she said gazing to and fro to look at her surroundings. She truly had never been to such a home before. Her house in Syria had a very miserly taste and her new house here in Gurdaspur too, at most, was basic.

"Thank you, uhhh, ma'am." He stuttered while saying. "This way ma'am", he directed her to his bedroom.

They arrived at the study-cum-bedroom. He had a beautiful room she noticed but didn't compliment him as it would make her sound too eager. And one must always restrict from complimenting, it makes your compliments sound more serious and legitimate.

They studied for an hour when Raghav interrupted, "Ma'am may I ask you something, if you don't mind?"

"Go ahead", she replied.

"Ma'am why do you cover your whole body. I know for a fact that you are beautiful beneath this veil but why do you hide it. Shouldn't beauty be expressed freely?"

She was surprised by this question. This was personal and any person would've refrained from answering it but it was Raghav so she answered, "Yes, good question. Look, if you have a piece of chocolate out in the open, it would attract ants. But if you covered it with a wrapper then it would be safe from those ants. It is in my culture and I agree that it is very conservative and yes it makes me feel trapped as well but in the end I too have to follow the diktats of the society." She replied.

This answer although logical did not prove sufficient for Raghav to accept. But he finally knew that she felt trapped in her society. For the first time he wanted to change an aspect in a person's life.

"Why don't you change your religion then ma'am. Run away from the society that doesn't treat you respectfully." Said Raghav.

"And go where Raghav? I'm a 40 year old women who is unmarried and lives with her parents. I come from a war torn area and who would fall in love with me?" She replied trying to prompt him to say something that would trigger the feelings which was mutual between them but was unable to express itself openly.

"Now don't say that ma'am. I've not even seen your face and still if I had the chance or there were favourable circumstances I would marry you in a second."

She started laughing at this, "Acha, you'll marry me? And how is that possible. You're my student and even if it could happen we have two different religions with two different cultures."

"Ma'am can I see your face for once? I've never even seen your face." Raghav said. He wasn't sure what the reply would be but the gamble was worth it because she accepted and lifted her niqab.

Fatima, Raghav observed had a very fair skin, typical of middle eastern women. She wasn't fat just healthy and had luscious pink lips. She had not put on any lipstick but her lips had the natural pink colour. By now Raghav's dick was as stiff as a rod in his jeans and he was adjusting himself while staring at her face. Added to the aforementioned features were the already familiar eyes, grey and mesmerizing. Her hair, a mud brown colour was tied neatly on a ponytail. Despite being 40 years old, she had absolutely no signs of aging except a few forehead lines.

Raghav couldn't control any longer. He had to have her now. And while she saw him looking at her, Raghav sprang forward and kissed her on the lips. She felt her lips collide sensually with his and she resisted, taking her head backwards but he gripped her head with his hands and removed her partially covered head scarf. Now she couldn't retreat and gave in to her teenaged lover. She opened her mouth and let his tongue enter her mouth. His saliva barging into her mouth which she accepted gracefully.

While his mouth was ravishing hers, his left hand was caressing her boobs. Raghav felt her saggy but really soft boobs in his hands. He had never held a milf before and although he had had sex multiple times, Fatima's tits were the best he had ever held. They kissed for ten minutes without stopping. Now even Fatima was in the mood and letting him do as he pleased with her face. She knew in the back of her head that this was wrong and might even end badly but the orgasm she had yesterday by just imagining him fucking her raw was too much. Now she wanted the real thing.

So she continued kissing him. Then she got up and came and sat on top of his lap in the cowgirl position (the cow squat position). She looked at him and confirmed that she wanted this and started kissing him again. This time she herself took charge and started to caress his hair while tasting his mouth continuously. She had never kissed her husband as he was only interested in her pussy, so this was new to her. Her husband many a times would even rape her but living in a conservative society she couldn't open up to it. There was no 'love' in love making. But with Raghav she noticed something else, though she was sloppy in kissing and almost all things in sex, he and his presence put her at ease. She didn't feel shameful about her body or whether she was doing it right or not. She was just in the moment.

Then Raghav picked her up and Fatima tightened her grip onto his thighs. Raghav looked at her and started to kiss her neck. The scent of her feminine flowery perfume increased his lust and he bit her on the neck. This too she had never experienced before and when Raghav engraved his teeth on her neck skin she let out a loud shriek which she then muffled with her hand. Raghav, she knew was the man she always wanted. She had never seen a more dominant man in her life. Compared to him all the other Muslim hunks she had seen in Syria were average. She couldn't believe a 19 year old 'Kaafir' boy had enough courage in him to take a woman like this. She wanted it too but not even her husband would've been as dominant as Raghav.

He then lay her down on his bed and dimmed the lights with his remote. The lights now warm and romantic made her horny. Ragjav lay down and Fatima stripped her burqa off. Raghav noticed that she wasn't even wearing any underwear: no bras and no panties. 'God I'll make her my wife. These Muslim women know how to please a man. So sad they are left unpleased by their husbands. Anyway, one man's loss is another man's gain', he thought to himself.

She then pulled his jeans down and started to lick his underwear. She could taste his juices on his underwear. She smiled at him, content that he too was longing to have her. She then licked the head of his penis but then soon grew tired of licking his balls and his dick from the covering of his underwear, she slid them down.

She was astonished to see the size of it. Raghav's dick was nine inches long and thicker than her forearms. For a comparison her husband's penis would've been a laughing stock in front of his massive rod. She wasn't sure that she could even fit it inside her or not. She licked the tip of it and started to slowly gulp down the huge rod into her mouth. She knew that she couldn't take it all in without choking but she tried to, slurping and gagging slowly and slowly. She was imagining that when she couldn't even swallow this huge dick thicker than her writs, what it would feel like to have it inside of her. She would just have to wait and find out. But currently she had to successfully lubricate it. She kept on sucking on it and Raghav noticed how tiny her hands looked while stroking his cock. He saw her tiny hands trying to worship the whole dick but the size of it made it impossible for her mouth to swallow the whole thing. His dick was bigger than her face. Whenever she tried to suck more of it the pressure on her throat stopped her. In a few moments tears started to roll down her eyes. This was the biggest penis she had ever seen and that it belonged to a Hindu 19 year old boy made her excited. What would it feel like inside of her because surely it would grow inside her. Her pretty face sucking his dick was something which he could only dream of and now he was having this celestial maiden for himself, the very thought made him go crazy.

She continued to suck him for 15 minutes but there was no sign of him cumming. This scared and impressed her. Her husband could only last for a few minutes until he would cum and after that wouldn't even have the energy to fuck her. But Raghav was no ordinary man, he was more of a bull and though he wasn't very muscular, his pole could destroy any woman in bed. His girlfriends knew it. They could barely fit it in them.

Raghav pulled her up and lay her down and started to suck her clitures. She moaned loudly when his tongue dig deep into her vagina. It entered places which were more like virgin territory. She moaned loudly and engraved her nails into the mattress as he slurped her pussy dry. It had been years since she last had sex and naturally she came. Raghav received all that she had to offer.

"I'm sorry Raghav, I couldn't control myself", she said.

"It's alright ma'am, I loved the taste of it."

"Don't call me ma'am when you are going to fuck me Raghav!"

"Alright Fatima, let me have this heavenly pussy of yours and make you my woman."

Kinky but it made her horny and she lifted her arms to invite him on top of her. He slowly pushed his huge penis into her vagina. She gasped as the tip entered her pussy. Raghav was gentle with her, he wanted to make her feel as good as he did. He then started to go deeper inside her. She positioned her hand on his stomach. Raghav knew clearly that she wanted him to go slow and easy after all she was having sex after a very long time. With a few more thrusts Raghav had managed to fit most of his rod inside her. He could feel distinctively, her pussy twitching and her pussy walls tightening around his penis to accommodate it. He then slowly proceeded further into virgin territory. She closed her eyes and with her hand told him to slow down. Raghav stayed there for a while.

"Oh Allah Raghav, you've reached my womb." She moaned.

Raghav slowly started to move again, this time with more speed. She clearly was in some other place as Raghav noticed that her eyes were rolled back into her head. Her head was arching back and her nails had tightly gripped the bedsheets. He lifted her hands and hugged her. This position granted him more room and she too opened up her feet so that he could enter her easily.

Gradually he increased his pace and her pussy too was now able to consume his entire manhood inside it. Clearly this was the best sex either of them had ever had. Raghav who was more experienced this encounter was very new. He looked at Fatima's body, her big saggy tits shaking in congruence with his motion. He looked at her face, bright pink, depicting how excited she had become for what was happening. He couldn't imagine that he was fucking a hijabi, middle-eastern woman who was as old as his mother. For the first time he had a feeling of possessiveness towards a woman. As he saw her moan with ecstasy and as her body did everything to accommodate his and make this experience even better, he felt that this was the woman he wanted as a wife. He wanted her only for himself and no matter who she was, he would have her.

12