Fatima and Raghav

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to moan heavily as she came closer to cumming again. Raghav could feel her vagina contracting and he increased his pace. He then slapped her shaking boobs until they became red. He then put his thumb in her mouth and she started sucking it passionately. Then he slapped her a few times and this made her climax violently. Raghav could feel the pressure around his penis when she came. Fatima came hard and most of it spurted out when it could manage to squeeze out of her love hole because most of the space inside Fatima was taken up by the huge penis of Raghav.

Raghav too could feel the tension and he too was about to come. He went down towards Fatima and kissed her on the lips. Fatima too could feel that he was about to come inside her fertile but unprotected womb. She knew that the chances of her getting pregnant with Raghav's child were very high but she didn't utter a single word to stop the inevitable from happening. She was in a different realm where Raghav had taken her to. She couldn't think consciously about the aftermath because she was too focused in the present moment. She noticed that she and Raghav were both sweating profoundly. The month of January was very cold and now that it was night, it was the coldest. She would know later that Raghav had been pounding her in missionary style for 2 hours.

Suddenly she felt Raghav's penis grow inside her and in the next moment Raghav groaned loudly and let himself go inside her. He wanted her pregnant and now she would be. Fatima came again with him as she felt his gust of sperm hitting her womb like a cannon. She felt as if Raghav had dumped a bucketful of sperm inside her. She was now convinced that nothing could stop her from having a 'Kaafir' baby. For some reason this made her both proud and anxious.

Raghav after practically knocking her up lay beside her. He was sweating heavily but the exercise wasn't over.

"About that chocolate thing Fatima. A chocolate is not a living being. It knows not of what happens to it or around it. You on the other hand do have feelings and you should never be covered up like a chocolate. I don't care how you lived in Syria but that is not how we do it in our family." Raghav stated.

"Yes, you're right. After all you are the chocolate I should wrap up between my vanilla and strawberry.", Fatima teased.

He commanded her to climb on top of him which she obeyed diligently. But she was astonished to see the stamina and energy this 19 year old Hindu boy possessed. 'Rather a bull', she said to herself.

Raghav came inside her 3 times that night and she came so many times that she couldn't recollect the exact number. After Raghav too became exhausted, she came and lay down and rested her head on his arm. This was by far the best sex she had ever had. She looked at Raghav and kissed her lovingly.

"I think I've got you pregnant ma'am", Raghav said jokingly.

"You most definitely have but I want to warn you of the implications." She replied.

"I know ma'am but I would like you to know that I love you and I think we should have this child."

"But what will your parents say that you got your 40 year old teacher pregnant. That too a Muslim one."

"They'll be fine, I'm just worried about us. I want to marry you now. I know this is too soon but we both know that we want this and now that I've got you pregnant, probably, I want you to stay with me."

"We'll have to think it over." She concluded. Not expressing it but she was really worried about what this would mean. What would the people say that she got pregnant by her own teenage student. She looked at him. She knew that he would be a good father, at least a better one than her husband but marriage was a different question. She was picking up her things to leave but he caught her hand and pulled her back to bed.

"Where are you going ma'am, we still have a few doubts to clear up."

"I have to go home now Raghav, its already 9 pm."

"Are you married ma'am? No! You live with your family so tell them that you shall live how you please. Now come and warm my bed for a few more days, until I truly put a baby in your belly. Only then I would let you leave this bed."

She wanted to stay but she couldn't and after convincing him that she would return tomorrow night, did he let go of her hand. Raghav dropped her home came back and slept. Fatima spent the entire Sunday stuck to Raghav's dick. They fucked the whole day. He fucked her in his bed in the morning, in the afternoon she cooked for him and boned her in the kitchen for dessert. They had an afternoon nap and then watched a movie, came back and again Raghav mounted her in missionary and came inside her. They slept at 4 in the morning and both missed Monday classes. And while leaving her home she gave him a blowjob in his car.

Raghav loved her body. Fatima wasn't chubby. She had a slim waist, saggy but perky boobs and fine ass, not too big but jiggly and jelly like and soon her belly would grow with his child. He was excited to say the least. And a week later Fatima found out that she was pregnant with Raghav's child. They couldn't marry, a hard truth which they had to accept but they could live together and Raghav convinced his parents as the flat was nearer to school and had a better study environment. After a few days Raghav grew tired of her burqa and bought her an expensive yellow kurti.

"You look stunning. Why can't I have you as my wife." Raghav said looking at her in the new dress. The kurti clearly couldn't hide her jugs and the curves of her ass, but it didn't look too revealing. Just enough to express her physical beauty and just enough to make Raghav horny to take her in the car, behind the school walls and at the end of the day in his bed. Fatima too was happy with him. Although more than two decades older than him, she was like a little girl and felt protected under his arms. Something which she never felt when she was with her husband. Raghav let her live like she should as a free person and not what her conservative society demanded of her. Finally she was free. Having a Hindu baby growing inside her Hijabi Muslim pussy. She was happy that she was mounted and conquered by a man who loved and cared for her. She would do anything this 'kaafir' lover of hers would demand. She belonged only to Raghav now, nobody else.

----------------

12