Fatou Reveals Her Best Side

Story Info
Fatou finds a way to satisfy her lustful desires.
4.5k words
3.27
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers

Fatou is finding life difficult without her husband, Jeremy, who has gone back to UK on business. She is feeling lonely and is definitely missing him, especially their lovemaking. Most days she visits her best friend Fatoumata, who lives nearby, with her husband and his two other younger wives. It is a busy compound with many children around, much chatter amongst the women and always something happening there. That's why I like it here she thought to herself.

One particular morning when visiting her friend, she hears Fatoumata's baby, Yaya, bawling his eyes out. After greeting the three wives, who are all occupied with washing and cooking chores, Fatou volunteers to look after Yaya and finds him on the bed inside the house. She tries to pacify him as best she can by chatting to him and nursing him but he just seems to get more upset. As a last resort she reaches inside her bra and pops out a breast in an attempt to get him to suckle.

Just then her best friend's husband, Edrissa, walks into the house to find Yaya sucking on Fatou's breast. He has always looked forward to Fatou's visits, partly because she always looks beautiful, is always cheerful and they usually have a good laugh and chat together. He has always fancied Fatou and, as he greets her and stares at her he finds it difficult to keep his eyes off her bare breast.

He jokes with her saying that he likes what he sees but "Yaya doesn't seem happy because there is no milk." Edrissa gets up close to Fatou and opens his arms to take Yaya from her intending to take him to his mother. In doing so he brushes the back of his hand against Fatou's breast and he leaves his hand there a little longer than he meant to. Fatou has always had very sensitive nipples - it responds to Edrissa's touching by sticking out firm against his hand and she can't help enjoying the warmth from his hand and the slight pressure on it as she makes no attempt to remove it. Edrissa moves the back of his hand back and fore the hardening nipple. "Oh, Edrissa, I like your touching there. It feels nice" says Fatou with a grin.

Yaya's continued crying forces Edrissa to concentrate on the reason he came into his room, that is, to collect Yaya and take him to his mother, who was preparing lunch outside. At that moment an idea came into Edrissa's head, "I'll take him to his mother for you, but stay here because I'll be back in a minute as I want to ask you something.

Fatou wondered what Edrissa wanted but there was no disguising the fact that, as she replaced her breast inside her bra, her erect nipple was telling her that he had aroused feelings inside her that she had previously only experienced with her husband,Jeremy, and her recent lover Joe. She reflected on the fantastic sex she had recently enjoyed with her husband's friend Joe, who had been persuaded by her husband to help to get Fatou pregnant. She had agreed to the plan because she was desperate to have a baby and, as she and her husband had been trying for a few years, she was getting worried that time was running out for her. She now realised that, since Joe left on his travels about a week ago, she was missing him being around and was especially missing the good sex that they enjoyed during his month's stay.

As soon as Edrissa was out of the door, she couldn't resist lifting her rappa and, as she touched her panties between her legs, her suspicions were confirmed that her pussy was getting wet. Just at that precise moment Edrissa returned and caught sight of Fatou stroking her pussy.

"Wow, sorry to disturb you Fatou, you're looking a bit hot and bothered," said a smiling Edrissa, as he moved up closer to Fatou, put his arms around her back and gently squeezed her ass. There were definitely sparks flying between them. Fatou could feel his growing cock pressing against her pussy. She made no attempt to move his hands away allowing him to continue squeezing her ass whilst she looked at him quizzically asking, "you said you wanted to ask me something, Edrissa?"

Edrissa was sensing by now that he already knew the answer to the question he was about to pose. But he, nevertheless, started a bit tentatively "I know your husband is back in the UK on business, so I just wanted to let you know that if you needed any help at home I could call around to see you anytime you like," as he gave her a wink and a knowing smile.

Fatou had to admit she found Edrissa attractive and it was obvious from his growing erection pressing against her pussy that he wanted more than just a chat from her. Also, the thought of having sex with him excited her too. He was tall and quite handsome, about the same age as her and she knew he had aroused feelings in her that had lain dormant, since, first, her husband had travelled two weeks ago and then her lover Joe had travelled a week ago. When Joe had stayed for a month, she had made herself available at every opportunity, and was having sex with him at least two or three times a day, and also most nights with her husband. This experience made her realise she had an insatiable desire for sex and she knew how much she was missing that.

Edrissa was obviously letting her know by his close attentions and his actions that he was available for meeting her needs anytime. Her first instinct was to get home fast and relieve herself by stroking her wet pussy. But she knew that feeling a throbbing cock against her pussy had reawakened a lust in her that could only be satisfied by having Edrissa's cock in her pussy. She decided there and then on her plan. With these thoughts buzzing around in her head, the noise outside of children playing amidst the pounding of spices and the chattering and laughter of Edrissa's three wives preparing lunch, forced her to regain her composure as she broke away from his embrace.

"Not here Edrissa, somebody might come in, it's not safe. But I will take you up on your offer of help. There are a few small jobs around the house I need a man to help me with . Maybe you can come and see me anytime this afternoon as I'll be alone and we won't be disturbed by anyone?" pleaded Fatou with a wide grin on her face.

Edrissa gave her a knowing look and promised to call to see her later. She bade her farewells to Edrissa and his three wives, saying that she had just remembered that she was expecting the plumber that afternoon and needed to get home. She headed home with her head spinning.

On her way home, her mind was in a turmoil. She knew that she had started something which would inevitably end in her being fucked by her best friend's husband. Ever since she had been visiting her friend Fatoumata's compound, she had always had an easy rapport with Edrissa and she instinctively knew that he liked her. Fatoumata had often told her that her husband admired her body and her beautiful face and she also knew about her best friend's longing for a baby. A longing that had resulted in two recent miscarriages. She had often joked with Fatou that her husband would give her a baby as he was very fertile - he had three wives and his third wife had just given birth to his 12th child. Within the past two years all three wives had given birth so, obviously, he was still very fertile.

Normally, she would ask her husband before going anywhere or doing anything out of the ordinary. She had recalled that it was her husband's plan to allow Joe to fuck her for the sole purpose of increasing her chances of getting pregnant but now she was getting ready to be fucked by Edrissa, a black African.

She thought what would her husband say this time if she revealed her new plan to get pregnant. Would he be as understanding of her needs this time. She mused that Edrissa was, in fact, a lighter shade of black than her as he was of the Fulani tribe so maybe her husband would be prepared to allow this in the same way as he allowed Joe to fuck her.

Then she suddenly realised that there might be an added complication as she remembered that she was already a week late for her period. She thought to herself, "well, if I'm already pregnant from all that fucking by my husband and Joe over the past few weeks, then it won't really matter if I allow Edrissa to fuck me as well now. When my husband persuaded me to go along with the arrangement with Joe, he told me to look at it as a kind of contract. Joe can fuck you anytime he wants, and you will have a better chance of having the baby that you yearn for. So, perhaps I don't need to tell my husband just yet because Edrissa won't tell him and that will be our little secret. When I tell him eventually, I will explain that it's a kind of contract, just like yours with your friend, Joe. But, maybe I will confess to my best friend Fatoumata, because she will understand why I seduced her fertile husband."

With these thoughts buzzing through her head as she opened the door to her house, she began to think about how she was going to seduce Edrissa. She had already decided there was no going back now. Edrissa would soon be here and he was coming for one reason only - she knew he wanted to fuck her. In truth, she had to admit she wanted him to fuck her too as she gently rubbed her sopping wet pussy.

She decided she would make some attaya for Edrissa so they could sit, relax and have a little chat first about what they were about to do. She knew from her best friend, Fatoumata, that Edrissa loved most of all to take her from behind. She was glad about that as that was also the favourite position of her husband and Joe. She was therefore well used to it and was looking forward very much to Edrissa fucking her doggy style too.

With the tea brewing quietly, she decided to get showered so as to be ready for Edrissa when he came.

As she came out of the shower, she recognised his voice outside shouting the customary greeting "Salam Alekum."

She shouted her reply, "malakum salam, I'm coming Edrissa." She smiled to herself thinking, if everything went according to plan, that she would soon be screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," but with a totally different meaning.

She quickly grabbed a rappa to cover her body and walked to the verandah to greet her visitor in excited anticipation.

"Looks like you're ready for me, Fatou. I think you already know what I've come for," said an excited Edrissa as he moved closer to Fatou and held her close to him squeezing her ass tight as he felt his cock twitch when he pushed against her.

"Ooh, feels like something here is pleased to see me," as she placed her hand between his legs and rubbed his stiffening manhood. "Why don't we have some attaya tea first to give us some extra energy before we concentrate on what you've come for."

As they sat on the floor opposite each other on the verandah sipping their attaya, Fatou opened her legs wide and her rappa parted giving Edrissa a clear view of her naked pussy. Edrissa couldn't take his eyes from between her legs. It was like he was in a trance, mesmerised by Fatou's plump clean-shaven pussy. He had thought about this moment for a long time as he had often told his wife, Fatoumata, of his desire to fuck her best friend. In fact, he often spoke dirty to his wife telling her what he would like to do to her best friend.

They chatted small talk for a little while mostly about Edrissa's wives and children which then gave Fatou the opportunity to explain her greatest desire was to have her own baby. Fatou added, "I know you are very fertile, Edrissa, and I hoped you would be able to help me this afternoon with my need for a baby."

When they had finished their attaya, Fatou got up to collect the glasses, washed them and as she bent down to pick up the tray she lifted her rappa to her waist, and turned to give Edrissa an eyeful of her voluptuous naked ass. "Is this what you came for, Edrissa? Fatoumata told me you love to fuck doggy-style so, if you want, you will have this later."

"Oh fuck, that looks delicious, Fatou, I really want that" as he leaned over, grabbed her hips and pretended to fuck her.

"Ooh, not here, Edrissa, you will have it all in good time. Go into the bedroom and make yourself comfortable whilst I clear away here. I'll be in shortly. I hope you're not in a big hurry because I'll be free all afternoon. What did you tell your wives about where you were going?"

"I just told them I will be out on business this afternoon and would be back in the evening."

"Ooh that's good, so we've got all afternoon to have some fun then, trying to make a baby."

When Fatou walked into the bedroom, Edrissa was laying on his back on the bed with just his boxers on and his eyes closed. Fatou dropped her rappa on the floor and fell, naked, on top of him kissing him passionately on the lips and rubbing her hardening nipples on his bare chest. Edrissa responded by fondling her naked ass, lifting his hips and pressing his manhood against her pussy.

Fatou soon felt his cock growing under her and her newly-found animal lust was resurfacing as she licked down his chest to his stomach.

She stroked his growing cock through his boxers and was impressed by its length and thickness.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna enjoy sucking this big boy," as she yanked his boxers from him and threw them on the floor. She was amazed at the thickness of it as her small hand just got around his rock-hard cock but when she saw it growing before her eyes, her excitement mounted as she bent down to lick the engorged head whilst she continued to stroke it at the base.

"I need to have a close examination of this monster as she continued licking and sucking his throbbing cock. You just lay back and relax Edrissa, and let me do all the work until my pussy is wet enough. Then you can fuck me doggy-style the way you love."

She thought he must have been at least 8 or even 9 inches, much bigger than her husband and her lover Joe, who were both roughly the same size. But she was determined to savour every moment enjoying this monster cock. She continued stroking and sucking him and licking his big balls.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter and knew she was ready to tackle this big beast. She was a little bit apprehensive about taking all of him inside her so she decided it was best for her to start on top so she could control the speed and depth of her impalement on this beast.

Edrissa was more than happy to let her take charge at this juncture because he knew he would soon have her on all fours and give her a deep pounding doggy-style later.

Fatou climbed on top sitting astride his ramrod cock facing away from Edrissa giving him a fantastic view of her best part - her voluptuous ass. She held his cock and squeezed tight as she angled it into position at the entrance to her pussy.

Her excitement was mounting as she began by rubbing the head up and down the crack in her ass near her pussy entrance. She was now very wet and his cock was getting a nice coating of her juices as they mingled with his own pre-cum juices. Edrissa was loving what he saw, "your ass looks amazing."

Fatou wanted all of him inside her but she needed to do it slowly slowly, inch by inch, as she lowered herself onto his big beast. The last few inches was a totally new experience for her as she had never had anything this big inside her pussy before.

As she gently sat down on him she let out a little squeal as she felt herself being stretched and touched in places she'd never been touched before. It was a divine mixture of pain and pleasure but she knew she wanted to take all of him. She sat still to adjust to this feeling of fullness.

"Wow, he feels tight in there but I love this feeling of being totally fulfilled by this huge cock," as she lifted her ass up slightly and plunged straight back down.

"Ooh fuck," said Edrissa, "do that again. My cock feels so tight in there."

She began grinding him, slowly at first, then gradually increasing the pace as she began riding him up and down rhythmically.

"Ooh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes, fuck this is sooh good," as her first orgasm shook her body and juices flowed from her sopping wet pussy. "I'm loving this big cock, he's filling me up.

Now it's your turn to fuck me hard," as she climbed off him and knelt on all fours with her delightful ass sticking up in the air waiting for Edrissa's big cock.

Edrissa needed no second invitation as he quickly got up behind her and rammed his stiff cock full length deep inside her. "Oh fuck, your pussy feels delicious, so fucking tight, I love it."

Fatou screamed out "Edrissa, fuck me hard and deep. I want you to explode inside me deep down and I want all your cream. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee" as another orgasm washed over her like a Tsunami wave.

She had never felt so full before and she knew there was more to come as Edrissa increased his pace. His balls were slapping her ass, his hands were gripping her thighs tight and he was pounding away giving her no mercy.

"Oh,oh,oh I think I'm nearly there," shouted Edrissa. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming," as the first explosion shot into her. Fatou orgasmed again and again.

Edrissa kept on pounding her until he had shot his full load into her and then collapsed on top of her in a bath of sweat.

They lay there together for a little while, both exhausted by their exertions. Fatou was the first to rouse asking "Edrissa, do you need anything, like maybe a drink of water or tea, or perhaps a shower."

"Now that I know what a deliciously tight pussy you have, Fatou, I think the thing I need most is to fuck you again but I will have some cold water first."

He removed his cock from her and, as he climbed off her, he noticed that it was already showing some signs of reviving. Fatou rolled over onto her back and couldn't resist grabbing his cock at the same time when she saw that he was beginning to show signs of recovery.

"Wow, I can't believe he's nearly ready for action again, so don't run away because I need that beautiful big boy inside me again."

She bent down towards his growing erection and began to lick the remains of his cream mingled with her pussy juices.

"Mmmmm, that tastes good, I want to enjoy this big boy again but first, I'll get your water and I'll be back in a minute."

When she returned with a glass of water for Edrissa, he was laying on his back stroking his, by now, fully erect cock.

"Wow, what a wonderful sight to see. I'm going to enjoy him more this time now that my pussy has been fully stretched ready to take all of this big boy."

Edrissa quickly drank his glass of water and pulled Fatou onto the bed beside him. "He needs your sucking again Fatou, to get him wet and ready for your sweet pussy again."

She stroked him and sucked him and Fatou couldn't believe how big he now looked. When she had him wet all over, she leaned over Edrissa, kissed him passionately on his lips and rubbed her breasts over his chest.

"Ride him again, lover girl," he shouted an order to her. She straddled him and soon positioned her pussy on top of his monster cock. This time his full length slid in easily as she went down hard on him taking him up to the hilt in one easy movement.

She shrieked with pleasure at the size of it filling her pussy and she was soon riding him with a look of pure joy on her face as she screamed out, "ooh, I love this big cock stretching and filling my pussy'.

Edrissa was thrusting his hips in unison with Fatou's grinding and he loved the sight of her pert breasts bobbing up and down as she rode him.

"I need you on your back," said Edrissa, "I want to fuck you hard and deep this time."

"Ooh, yes please," agreed Fatou and quickly dismounted and laid down on her back with her legs stretched wide apart. "Give me everything you've got, babe, don't hold anything back. I want all of him and every last drop of his cream deep inside my pussy."

Edrissa plunged quickly and deeply into her honey pot and as soon as it hit the spot, she cried out, "ooh fuck, I'm cumming again."

sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers
12