Fatou Reveals Her Best Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shook uncontrollably as she clasped her legs around his back and gripped him tightly. "Now fuck me hard and fast, babe, just how I love it. I'm gonna suck him dry."

Edrissa untangled her legs and placed them gently over his shoulders. This left him free to quicken his pace and achieve the greatest stimulation as he plunged deeper and deeper into her sweet cunt. She clenched her vaginal muscles tightly around his cock as she felt his cock throb and twitch.

"That's it, babe, cum in my pussy, I want all your baby seeds. Ooh fuck, I'm cumming, your fucking is sooh good. I love your big cock filling me up inside."

This sent Edrissa over the edge as he exploded inside her with a series of loud animal grunts and it seemed like a river was flowing inside her. His cock kept throbbing and spurting his cream as she milked him and squeezed every last drop from him. He collapsed on top of her kissing one of her breasts gently.

"That was the best, Fatou, you really sucked him dry this time."

Fatou clasped her arms around his back as they lay together in union, both exhausted but totally satisfied. Fatou had a contented look on her face as if she already knew that this blissful moment was near perfection.

After a little while, Edrissa pulled out and rolled to one side of her.

"You have an amazing body, Fatou, and if you need any more help in future, promise me you'll let me know."

Edrissa had a quick shower, dressed and, as he was leaving, Fatou gave him a look of satisfaction and called out "I hope we can do this again sometime, please."

Edrissa left with a broad smile on his face, thinking to himself, oh yes, I will definitely be back for more of that wonderful body.

Fatou, meanwhile, continued to lay on the bed, totally exhausted, but with a blissful and contented look on her face. Then it hit her. She thinks, 'I have just been unfaithful to my loving husband. It was different with Joe because that was my husband's idea and he persuaded me to go along with it to improve my chances of getting pregnant.'

She recognised she had a big dilemma. 'Do I tell my husband and risk losing him or do I keep it secret in the hope that he never finds out.'

She knew this latter option was still very risky because deep down in her heart she wanted Edrissa's loving again. She also had a strong feeling that Edrissa would be back for more of the same whilst her husband was away. She knew she would find it impossible to say no to Edrissa after her exciting experience today.

Then she remembered her husband's words as he convinced her to allow his friend Joe to fuck her anytime he wanted her. "Remember, you can do anything with Joe that he wants but there is one condition; you must tell me everything that happens in detail each time you fuck. Just think of it as a contract between the three of us."

Fatou had to admit that her month of lovemaking with Joe had reawakened in her some lustful desires and, after the first few times of her getting used to the idea, she made sure she was always available whenever Joe wanted her. She also knew that whenever she told her husband how Joe had fucked her in numerous positions and places in their home, it made him so excited he was always in the mood to give her another fucking. Her husband always told her that he was glad she was enjoying her time with Joe and he was more than happy for it to continue. In truth, he had admitted to her that their own lovemaking had taken on a new lease of life for him and he couldn't get enough of her. She also realised now that she had an insatiable need for sex.

She decided there and then that she would continue to encourage Edrissa to visit and that when her husband returned, she would tell him all about Edrissa. She hoped that he would be as understanding as she was when confronted with his request to allow Joe to fuck her whenever he wanted. She remembered the fantastic lovemaking she shared with her husband when she was going into detail about how much she enjoyed having sex with Joe. She was determined to enjoy herself equally as much with Edrissa and to savour her moments with him in order to titillate her husband's sexual desires.

This was going to be a win-win situation for the three of them.

With those happy thoughts in her head, she dozed off dreaming of her new lover, Edrissa, and how much she had enjoyed having his big cock deep inside her. She couldn't wait for the next time.

THE END

12