Fatou's Lustful Reawakening

Story Info
Fatou gets an unexpected surprise after a naming ceremony.
6.8k words
3.07
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers

Fatou's lustful reawakening

'Don't forget tomorrow is the naming ceremony of my baby girl, Fatou?' was Lamin's parting shot on the way out of his friend Fatou's place. 'My wife will be expecting you in the morning.'

'Ok, tell her I'll be there early; I treated myself to a new dress especially for the party afterwards so I'm really looking forward to a bit of dancing too.'

Fatou's husband had been away on business for just over two months now and, as usual at such times, she was getting more lonely each day. So she was really looking forward to the party after the ritual ceremony of naming the new baby. It was a good opportunity to meet up with some friends from the village and she was looking forward to being there. Before her husband, Jeremy, had left on his business trip she had asked his permission to attend this particular naming ceremony; he had gladly given his permission, telling her 'yes, you must go and please try to enjoy yourself?'

Fatou's mind turned to her younger days as she reminisced about attending naming ceremonies which often presented good opportunities for arranging clandestine meetings with boyfriends. She remembered a few of those meetings which often ended up with her experiencing her early sexual explorations; these often took place in quiet corners of compounds pressed up against a wall by over-eager lovers, whose only thoughts were to get into her panties. She recalled her first experience of stroking a cock and, as she became more adventurous, of learning how to give blowjobs to a succession of her earliest young boyfriends.

As she lay on the bed naked, thinking about those early sexual encounters, she instinctively moved her hands to play with her breasts . Her nipples soon hardened sending sparks flying to her pussy like a lightning conductor. Her thoughts turned to one particular incident when she found herself alone in a bedroom with her then boyfriend who was keen not to miss this opportunity of getting her panties off in order to give her a first fuck. She recalled the mixture of pain and joy as her boyfriend penetrated her; but it was over far too quickly for her to get any real enjoyment from it and it finished before she really knew what had happened. She remembered that he pulled out and quickly left saying he needed to pee. She felt cheated that the initial spark of excitement of her first experience of full sex was so short lived. Despite her bad experience she resolved then to try it again whenever she got the chance.

Since her husband had left they had regularly engaged in sex chat on the phone and Fatou was now becoming quite experienced in making herself cum by playing with her breasts and pussy.

Her husband was an experienced and considerate lover who had taught her how to love her body and to enjoy new experiences in their lovemaking. As her hands moved slowly down her stomach towards her pussy she thought how much she was missing her husband's cock when she slipped the first finger into her pussy and realised how wet she was. All she could think of now was satisfying her urges as she began finger fucking her pussy with one hand whilst her other hand continued to squeeze and knead her breasts and pinch her nipples one after the other. She thought of the wonderful fucking she had with her husband as she built towards her orgasm. As another finger entered her to make it feel like a cock was pumping inside her, she couldn't hold it any longer and her orgasm exploded throughout her body as she shook uncontrollably, moaning and groaning as if in a trance. 'Wow, that was a good one,' she thought to herself. Her exertions had made her sleepy and soon she fell fast asleep.

The morning chores of getting the children ready for school and preparing breakfasts were done on auto-pilot. She was thinking about which African dress she would wear to the naming ceremony. She showered and sat at her dressing table mirror putting on her make-up carefully. She knew that many of her friends would be there looking beautiful so she needed to look her best. She decided on her pink and blue dress, which was the one her husband told her she always looked fantastic in and also showed up her best asset of her superbly shaped rounded ass. She was a beautiful woman and she knew she was looking good and agreed quietly saying to herself 'good choice'.

She set off excitedly for her friend's compound. She found the new baby's mother at home in her room and helped her with her hair, dress and make-up. Many women were there preparing the food for the party. The Imam and the elders gathered and began chanting the ritualistic prayers, baby's head was shaved and the name given; it was Maimuna. After the food was eaten the DJ began the party music and soon guests were in the mood for dancing.

As is usual at such events, boys danced in groups together and the girls danced apart in other groups. One boy in particular kept looking at Fatou as she danced nearby with her best friend, Aminatta. Fatou couldn't resist smiling back at him obviously enjoying the close attention of a handsome young boy ogling her. She could see his muscles rippling and she couldn't take her eyes off him because he was so fit and handsome and he was a really good dancer.

Aminatta also noticed the attention the young man was paying to Fatou, 'looks like you've got a big admirer there.'

'I know and he's very handsome too, do you know him?'

'He's not from our village but somebody told me he's come from up river to visit a close relative nearby.'

As they continued dancing the handsome boy gradually moved closer to the two of them; when their bums accidentally bumped Fatou felt tingles throughout her body. She turned and glanced towards him and when he turned too their eyes met briefly and there was clearly some chemistry going on between them.

Fatou surprised herself, thinking 'I wonder if he's as good in bed as he is at dancing.'

She then stepped to the side of him allowing him into her group of dancers giving him the chance to turn and look at her up close.

The dancing boy thought 'wow she's even more beautiful close up.'

He seized the opportunity to put on his most energetic dancing display; all the girls, including Fatou, began clapping him enthusiastically urging him to dance faster and faster until his performance reached a climax. All the girls around him were shaking their asses vigorously in time with the increasing rapidity of the drum beating. Everybody was enjoying the dancing and there was joyous laughter all around.

Fatou's friend, Aminatta, pulled Fatou to one side, to tell her she would have to go home soon as it was getting late.

'Do you want me to walk you home tonight as usual or would you prefer me to ask your new admirer to do that,' asked Aminatta with a cheeky grin.

Fatou hesitated at first before answering; she remembered her husband's parting words 'make sure you enjoy yourself.' She admitted to herself that she was flattered by this young good looking admirer and she was curious to know more about 'dancing boy.' She knew there was a big risk in being seen alone with a stranger of the opposite sex, but, a little reluctantly, she replied coyly,

'yes please, you can ask him, but I don't think he will say yes. But, if he does say yes, I can't be seen leaving here with him, so can we leave together so you come part way with me and tell him I'll wait for him at the corner out of sight under the big mango tree.

In her mind a plan was beginning to shape up and Fatou was feeling quite excited about the possibility of having some time alone with her new young admirer.

Twenty minutes later, she said goodnight to her friend Aminatta, whose farewell comment was,

'if only you could have seen the excitement on his face when I told him you wanted him to walk home with you. Oh, by the way, I'm sorry but I let slip that your husband is away at the moment so you were feeling a bit lonely tonight.'

She could easily have got annoyed by Aminatta's revelation about her husband being away; but, in a way, she was pleased because, if she had mentioned it to her admirer it might have sounded like a come-on and given the wrong impression that she was an easy lay. She had never been unfaithful to her much older husband, whom she dearly loved; even though there were opportunities as her husband often spent months at a time away on business.

Fatou met up with her admirer at some distance from the party as planned; they chatted together happily as they made their way on the 10 minutes' walk towards Fatou's home.

Fatou discovered that 'dancing boy's' name was Karamo and he was visiting a brother who lived in her village. She also found out that she knew one of his ex-girlfriends from her home town. He told her that they had recently broken up.

'I still miss her so very much, especially the sex.'

Fatou recognised the warning signs from his comment but she felt she needed to show him some empathy about his situation.

'I know exactly how you are feeling, Karamo, as my husband has been away on business for two months. I feel lonely too and I miss the sex most of all.'

She wished she hadn't told him that but he was so easy to talk to that it just slipped out. She instantly realised that this might have given him the impression that she was ready for sex.

As they approached her front gate, she took her keys from her handbag. At the same time, Karamo grabbed her from behind pushing her against the gate as his hands reached around her and squeezed both breasts firmly. Fatou could feel his rock hard cock pressing against her ass; she suddenly felt vulnerable.

He quickly turned her around to face him and kissed her fiercely. Fatou was caught unawares by his sudden action but felt helpless to resist his advances. She opened her mouth to welcome his probing tongue as they had a long deep tongue-lashing kiss. She could now feel his hard cock pressing against her pussy making her tingle with excitement but still feeling a little vulnerable at the same time.

Fatou had already decided shortly after she left the party that she wanted to have some fun with this young boy; but this turn of events took her by surprise. She was also aware that it was about the time of the month when she was ovulating. Her head was spinning as she always felt more horny at this time of the month but she knew she couldn't risk getting pregnant with her husband away.

She decided against rejecting his advances as he could easily overpower her and force himself upon her. How would she be able to explain this to her loving husband, she thought to herself.

She broke off the kiss and told him what she was thinking.

'Karamo, I think you know I'm very flattered by your attentions and I think you've guessed that I feel sexually attracted to you but I can't risk getting pregnant by you. I'm trying for a baby with my husband, who will soon be back from his business trip; what I'm suggesting is this. 'I will give you two choices; let me suck your cock and, if you want, you can cum in my mouth or you can fuck me up the ass. Take your pick.'

At first, Karamo couldn't believe what he was hearing. This opportunity was beyond his wildest dreams when he set off alone from the party earlier. He decided there was no real choice as he loved fucking his ex-girlfriend's ass and he had missed that more than anything else they did together.

'I would love to fuck your beautiful ass, Fatou,' said Karamo excitedly as his hands moved from around Fatou's waist down to squeeze her buttocks. Fatou looked into Karamo's eyes longingly and softly whispered in his ear, 'so that's decided then, it's all yours tonight.'

She planted a passionate kiss on his lips as if to seal the deal.

After a few more minutes of wild tongue-fucking and hugging each other with hands gripping each other's bums, Fatou stepped back, opened the gate and entered the compound leading Karamo by the hand.

She felt relieved by Karamo's choice as she also loved a cock up her ass; when she did it occasionally with her husband she sometimes found it a little painful but suffered it for the intense sensations it created all around that area. She also knew that her husband worshipped her ass and loved fucking her there. She was now tingling all over thinking about what she was about to do with a man who, a few hours before, was a perfect stranger to her.

She then thought about the practicalities of this lovemaking process. They couldn't be inside the house because her children were there. Luckily it was a warm evening so the bantoba (African covered outdoor sitting area) was ideal as there were chairs there and a table; it was also far enough away from the children's bedroom so that their voices would not travel. Fatou smiled as she imagined herself sprawled over the table with her ass in the air waiting for Karamo's cock to penetrate her.

'We'll need some lube, Karamo; so let me go in and get some and, whilst I'm there I can check that my children are asleep. You can go sit there at the bantoba and wait for me. I'll be as quick as I can.'

When she got inside her house she went into the bedroom to check on the children - she breathed a sigh of relief when she found they were both sound asleep. She had a moment's hesitation as she went into her bedroom to get the gel as she could easily have changed her mind, turned around and locked the door of her house. But she soon dismissed that idea because after all that sex chat and steamy kissing her pussy was getting wet thinking about Karamo fucking her up the ass.

At the same time, she was a little afraid that if she locked the door, Karamo was likely to get angry because she had to admit to herself that she had led him on. It was after all said and done, her suggestion that he walked her home alone. She had already agreed she would allow him to fuck her ass. Also, she couldn't risk Karamo getting angry leading to shouting and banging doors and windows in an attempt to get inside her house. The last thing she needed was a scene in front of the children that she would find hard to explain to them.

'I have to go through with this now, it's far too late to back out', she thought to herself.

She found the gel and then thought about what she was about to do; she decided she would take off her traditional african dress, along with her bra and panties, and put on her sexy short red dress - the one her husband loved her to wear when they were planning a marathon sex session.

When she was naked she went to the bathroom to relieve herself and had a quick shower taking particular care to thoroughly clean her ass in anticipation of what was about to be put in there.

When she put on her short red dress (which barely covered her ass and pussy) she instantly felt more comfortable, more confident and definitely more sexy; she also knew, judging by her husband's reactions whenever he saw her in this dress, that this would be a big turn-on for Karamo.

A sudden thought flashed through her mind which gave her quite a boost, 'my husband told me to enjoy myself so I'm about to do just that.'

As she walked confidently along the path from the house towards the bantoba, Karamo stared at her in astonishment as he saw how much bare flesh Fatou had on display. His cock twitched excitedly as he was obviously anticipating the fun he was about to have.

He got up from the chair he was sitting on, stood up and held out his arms to embrace her.

'Wow, you look absolutely stunning, Fatou. I love that dress and, I know, I'm gonna love what's underneath it even more'.

He kissed her longingly and then whispered in her ear, 'you look even more beautiful in this sexy outfit, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got on underneath'.

'That's for me to know and you to find out', grinned Fatou.

His hands soon wandered down her lower back until he lifted the dress and gasped as he fondled her bare ass.

'Oh fuck, your ass feels so perfect, nicely round and your skin feels so soft and smooth; I love it', Karamo drooled.

He kneaded and squeezed her buttocks as he kissed her passionately with their tongues intertwining in each other's mouths.

Fatou broke the kiss momentarily, leaned back a little and lifted her breasts from the top of her dress 'I think these need some attention too, Karamo.'

He needed no further invitation as he bent towards them and began licking and sucking her breasts with gusto. It was Fatou's turn to gasp and moan now as she was clearly enjoying and was getting more aroused.

'Oh, Karamo, I love that so much, please don't stop sucking and squeezing my nipples', Fatou sighed and moaned obviously enjoying the feelings her extremely sensitive breasts were giving her.

Soon Karamo's hand moved between her inner thighs and inched its way upwards. Instantly, Fatou spread her legs a bit wider to afford his hand better access. As the palm of Karamo's hand firmly pressed against her bare pussy, he was pleasantly surprised to find she was completely smooth and her pussy was already sopping wet.

'Oh fuck, there's nothing better than feeling a smooth shaved pussy, especially one that's as wet as yours, Fatou.'

He rubbed her pussy hard and soon a finger had easily slipped inside her. They kissed passionately again and began tongue-fucking as he finger-fucked her pussy.

She broke the kiss and pushed his mouth down to her breast again, whispering in his ear, 'I love my breasts being sucked when you are fingering my pussy' as she slipped her hand down between his legs to feel his hard cock.

'Wow, he feels so big and hard, I think he's ready for fucking my ass now'.

Karamo soon had his pants and boxer shorts off and stood back to give Fatou a good look at his fully erect manhood as it stuck out straight in front of him.

'Oh, Karamo, I can't wait to feel that lovely big cock inside me and it's so much bigger than I was expecting'.

It looked so big and fat that she began to wonder how she could take all of him inside her ass; but she knew it was too late to back out now as she was already committed to the idea and she desperately wanted to try.

Fatou turned around to lean on the table there and lifted her dress to around her waist and shoved her naked ass in the air with her hands behind her spreading her cheeks revealing her little rosebud.

'Wow, your ass is magnificent', Karamo squealed in delight with excited anticipation.

'Don't forget the lube, it's here on the table, I want you to fuck me now, Karamo, but go gently. Fingers first please to get her ready for that big beast of yours. You can play with my pussy at the same time because I know she is very wet'.

His cock stood to attention as he heard this and he moved towards her. He could reach the lube on the table but decided to leave it for now until he needed it. He had other ideas. He held his cock and directed it towards the crack in her ass and slid it up and down between her rosebud and her pussy. He could feel her pussy wet and he wanted to get some of that juice on his cock before he attempted to penetrate her ass.

He carried on with this for a minute or so as Fatou was breathing heavily and moaning 'wow, that feels so good, Karamo.'

He started to finger her pussy. First, one then two fingers slid in easily. Fatou was clearly enjoying this as his hand moved faster and faster.

'Oh fuck, I'm cuming, don't stop' screamed Fatou.

Karamo knew this was his chance so he removed his fingers and quickly slid his cock deep inside her pussy and gripped her tightly by the hips so she couldn't move. She was powerless to stop him as he started to give her a good pounding.

'No,no no,' shouted Fatou, but after a few moans she began to thrust backwards in perfect unison with the pounding of Karamo's cock. She was now loving his big cock completely filling her cunt and pleaded with him 'oh,oh, oh yes yes yes, don't stop, fuck me harder. Fuck, I'm cumming again, fuck meeeeeeee.'

sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers
12