Fatou's Lustful Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers

Her whole body shook uncontrollably as the waves of ecstasy washed over her body like an eruption from a volcano.

With this encouragement ringing in his ears, Karamo picked up his speed and soon he could feel he was about to shoot his load. Fatou could feel and hear Karamo's balls slapping against her ass and she was obviously enjoying it as she moaned and sighed.

His animal-like grunts and groans told Fatou it was too late to do anything as she felt his cream spurting inside her. He was cumming inside her pussy but all she could think now was that she wanted more and more of his hot sperm.

He held her tight and told her, 'that was wonderful, the best fuck I've ever had. I'm so sorry about forgetting your ass. I just got carried away because your pussy was so tight and delicious.'

Fatou was flushed with excitement from her delightful orgasm and her pussy was still on fire, but she felt a little cheated and said cheekily, 'but you can have my ass later if you still want it, as soon as you have recovered. Let me go to the bathroom to let your semen leak out then I'll go and make a cup of tea for us whilst I'm there'.

After having a pee, Fatou removed her dress and showered and gave her ass a good clean hoping that Karamo was still up for fucking her there later.

She made tea for them both whilst naked and decided there was no point in putting her dress on. She walked outside carrying two cups of tea; her breasts prominently leading the way and her wiggling ass displayed seductively behind.

'Oh fuck your body looks amazing, Fatou'.

They sat drinking their tea and chatted for a little while. Fatou was still glowing from her last orgasm and knew she wanted more of Karamo's cock. But she was determined to regain control of the situation.

'I'm not happy with you, Karamo.'

'But I think you enjoyed my cock in your pussy?'

'That's not the point. I clearly told you that you had two choices - a blow job or fuck me up the ass because I can't risk getting pregnant by you. My husband won't be back for another month so I didn't want to take any chances.'

'I'm sorry, Fatou, I got carried away and you did sound like you were enjoying it so much, I just decided to keep going.'

'Well, it's no good me crying about it now. I suppose I'll have to go to Brikama tomorrow and get the morning-after pill.'

'But you did enjoy it, didn't you, Fatou?'

'I think you already know the answer to that. My pussy is still on fire.'

'So, what do we do now after we've finished this nice cup of tea. You come back here naked so that tells me you are not expecting just a goodnight peck on the cheek? When I had you pinned against the front gate, you gave me two choices - a blow job or I could fuck your ass - a difficult choice for me because I really love both. Now I feel cheated as well as you because I've had neither of those.'

'I offered you my ass to fuck but you forced your monster snake into my pussy. I was trapped then but now I've seen that magnificent specimen of yours I would really love to suck it.'

Upon hearing those words Karamo's cock sprang up erect.

'He's all yours, do what you want with him, Fatou.'

Fatou couldn't resist and went down on her knees in front of him, gave his shaft a squeeze and licked him from the tip of his cock to under his balls. She tickled his balls lightly with one hand, squeezed the base of his shaft with the other hand.

'Wow, I think he likes my touching, he's getting bigger and bigger for me.'

She then opened her mouth over the head and took him fully into her mouth. His cock seemed to lengthen even more inside her mouth until it hit the back of her throat making her gag which forced her to pull out. She had never had anything that big down her throat before but she was determined to try again. After three failed attempts she finally found a way to take it all and Karamo grunted appreciatively as she bobbed her head up and down frantically.

She sensed he might be nearly cumming so she lifted her face to his.

'I need you to taste your cock, it's so sweet,' as she planted a wet kiss on his lips.

She opened her legs and sat on top of him allowing his cock to just graze on her already wet pussy.

'Fuck, that sucking was so good, but you've got him so hard I feel he's ready to fuck your ass now.'

He bent towards her breasts and began to suck her nipples.

This had Fatou oohing and aahing. She shifted on his lap slightly, gripped his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy.

She had other ideas; she flopped down hard on it and it sank deep inside her cunt. She sat still for a few moments adjusting to the size of his monster cock; then she began gyrating so that his cock was touching all of her hot sex spots. She knew exactly what she was doing and she was loving it.

'Oh, fuck, Karamo, I think I'm falling in love with this magnificent cock of yours.'

Karamo grabbed her ass cheeks and helped with Fatou's up and down motions as he alternated between sucking her tits and kissing her with tongue down her throat.

He put one hand between her legs and wiggled them around her pussy entrance. She was very wet. He pulled away from her lips and placed his two wet fingers in her mouth.

'Taste your pussy juices.'

I need them wetter to push up your little rosebud. This prompted Fatou to lift up off his cock; she turned around and leaned forward presenting a clear view of her little rosebud to him.

This time Karamo grabbed some gel off the table and squirted some on one hand. He quickly inserted one finger to the first knuckle and wiggled it around her little hole. He pushed a little further and felt her sphincter tighten around his finger.

'Just relax, Fatou, I'm gonna take it slowly, slowly.'

'That's good; it's been a while since I've had it this way.'

Karamo wiggled some more and felt the opening loosen as he pushed his finger further inside her hole.

'Ooh, fuck, I'd forgotten how good that feels. I need a bit more now, Karamo.'

Karamo pushed again until his finger was buried deep inside. Again he wiggled it around to get Fatou used to this invasion of her most private part.

'Are you ok if I start fingering you now?' asked Karamo apprehensively.

'Ooh yes, I need you to stretch me ready for that monster cock of yours.'

Karamo began slowly then gradually picked up the pace in response to Fatou's moaning and sighing.

'Oh yesssss, fuck me now I'm cumming'

Karamo grabbed the gel again and squeezed some on his huge erection. Fatou reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could. He knew what she wanted now and he didn't want to disappoint her.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her little rosebud hole which was now gaping ready for him. He grazed the tip of his cock on her pussy lips to get some of her love juices on the head of his cock.

'Sit back on me, Fatou so you can control how deep you want it.'

Fatou felt a mixture of pain and joy as, inch by inch, she gradually lowered herself onto his cock. It took a little while but she was determined to take all of him inside her ass. She was pleased that Karamo gave her the opportunity to be in control of this delicate operation.

Eventually she could feel his balls tickling between her legs and she knew that she had all of him inside her.

'Fuck, that feels so tight in there, Fatou; it's fucking wonderful.'

Fatou began, slowly at first, moving up and down and, at the same time, started caressing her nipples and squeezing them hard.

'Ooh, that is so wonderful in there. Touch my pussy.'

Karamo moved one hand around to her pussy and two fingers easily slipped in bcoz she was so very very wet. He was sure he could feel his cock between the thin membrane separating ass and pussy; It was a strange sensation but very erotic.

'Ooh, aah, fuck me harder, I'm nearly cumming again.'

Very soon Fatou's body quivered and she let out a scream of ecstasy,

'ooh, yes, yes, yes fuck fuck fuck meeeeeeeee, I'm cumming.'

Karamo soon followed; his animalistic grunting telling her that he was shooting his load of cream into her bowels.

'Fuck, that feels so good in there. I think that was the best yet,' an excited Karamo yelled out.

Fatou collapsed on top of Karamo gasping for air. Her thighs were aching as she had done most of the hard work of bobbing up and down on his cock. But the joy of her extended orgasm made her forget all of her little aches and pains.

'That was amazing,' Fatou exclaimed, 'I loved every minute of that; it was definitely worth waiting for.'

They were both in a bath of sweat (it was one of those warm balmy African nights) as Fatou carefully extricated herself from her impalement; she turned around and looked into Karamo's eyes.

'Thanks for being so gentle with me, you did well. I loved it,' she told him enthusiastically. 'I've decided I'm going to Brikama tomorrow to get the pill I told you about, so, if you like, we can have some more fun after we've both had a shower. What do you say to that then?' as she planted a kiss on his lips.

A great big grin appeared on Karamo's face; 'I can't get enough of your beautiful body so I'm definitely up for a bit more of it, Fatou.'

Fatou led him by the hand into the house and whispered in his ear, 'we'll have to try to be a bit quieter next time; we mustn't wake the children.'

They tiptoed through the living room and into the bedroom.

'Let me show you how to put the shower on then I have to check on the children. You can start washing your top half but I want to do your bottom half, is that ok?' asked Fatou cheekily.

'Oh, yes please miss, anything you say.'

Fatou crept quietly into the children's bedroom and was relieved to find them both asleep. She hurried back to join Karamo in the hot shower; she hated cold showers.

Karamo was soaped up on top so Fatou grabbed some soap and started lathering his bum. She squeezed his buttocks before pushing one hand between his legs sliding the bar of soap up and down between his anus and his scrotum.

'Ooh, fuck, that's nice Fatou, you've got 24 hours to get your hands off me," sighed Karamo excitedly.

Fatou didn't need any more encouragement, she was feeling braver now and started fingering his anus with her soapy hand and then pushed one little finger inside to see how he reacted. His oohing and aahing, soon gave her the answer she needed and this urged her on to stroke his balls, whilst, at the same time rubbing her hardening nipples against his back.

"Turn around and I'll do your front if you like', she whispered enticingly into his ear.

When Karamo turned around she was delighted to see that his cock was already fully erect again.

'Wow, that didn't take long for him to come back up again. Obviously one of the benefits of taking a young lover,' purred Fatou.

'Your body looks even more amazing in this light, Fatou.'

'And your cock looks even more desirable too. I want to give him a good clean after where he's been. She lathered her hands and set to work on his cock with both hands. She rinsed him off then bent down for a closer inspection before deciding it was clean enough to start licking and teasing the head with her tongue. 'That's better, he tastes sweet.'

'Now it's my turn to wash you,' says Karamo excitedly; 'stand up, turn around and show me if you can touch your toes.'

Karamo now had a perfect view of her beautiful ass. He soaped up and started massaging her buttocks as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed one soapy hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

He pushed one soapy finger into her rosebud which had F oohing and aahing. He rinsed her ass thoroughly then soaped his hand again and rubbed her pussy hard before rinsing off then shoving two fingers into her cunt and finger fucking her

'Ooh, that feels so good, Karamo, I really need your fucking again but let's finish washing each other first; this time I want you on top of me on the bed,' added Fatou with a wicked grin.

They rinsed off under the shower facing each other.Fatou's breasts were pressing into his chest; she looked into his eyes before their lingering kiss on the lips.

As they parted, Fatou asked 'do you fancy another cup of tea before we get down to the serious business?'

'Yes please, with plenty of sugar, I think I'm gonna need more energy in a few minutes' time.'

Fatou grabbed a towel and handed one to Karamo to dry off. A few minutes later she reappeared with two cups of tea.

They sat together naked on the bed sipping tea and chatting about their respective home villages. Fatou took his half finished tea and put both cups on the bedside table; she leaned over and planted a wet kiss on Karamo's lips whilst her hand wandered down to his stomach until she had gripped his semi-erect member. She whispered in his ear 'I need your fucking again; I want this big boy inside my pussy.'

'How can I resist such an offer; I was hoping there would be another chance to get inside that sweet juicy pussy.'

Fatou laid back on the bed pulling Karamo on top of her and, at the same time, spread her legs as wide apart as she could. Karamo remembered that Fatou loved having her nipples sucked and started licking and grazing on them one after the other.

'Oh, yes, yes, yes, I love that. I need him inside me now.'

Karamo's cock had stiffened following Fatou's encouragement. He soon found her wet juicy pussy and wasted no time in mounting her. His cock slid in easily like a knife through warm butter

'Fuck me , fuck me, fuck me harder,' she screeched at him.

Karamo increased his pace and continued to suck Fatou's nipples at the same time. He lifted Fatou's legs up over his shoulders so he could get deeper inside her cunt.

'Oh yes, yes, yes, that is so good. I can feel him deep inside me.'

They soon got into a good rhythm as Karamo pounded her and Fatou raised her hips in unison.

'Oh, fuck I'm cumming, fuck meeeee, fuck meeee, fuck meeee.

Yesssss, fill me full of your cream, Karamo; I need everything you can give me.'

Her body shook and quivered as she had a wonderfully intense orgasm. Karamo continued pounding away until, a minute or so later, he felt a shudder as his whole body went into spasm releasing his hot sperm deep inside her cunt. She squeezed her vaginal muscles and held him tight inside her whilst they both got their breath back. After a minute or two she relaxed her grip on his cock and Karamo slid out and lay by her side, exhausted.

"Wow, that was the best tonight ," he sighed.

Fatou leaned across and kissed him on the lips then whispered in his ear, 'thank you for that.' She lifted up her head, knelt at his side and bent down to start licking the cum off the end of his cock.

"I love your lips and tongue licking him," Karamo whispered longingly into her ear.

Once she had cleaned him up, Fatou stood up, 'I need to go for a pee.'

'Karamo, I can't risk you sleeping here in my bed but you are welcome to sleep on the sofa in the living room as long as you leave early. I need some sleep now as I have to be up early in the morning to go to Brikama for you know what.'

Karamo stood up next to her and kissed her on the lips; 'thanks for everything, Fatou. You've given me a night I certainly won't forget in a hurry; it's been the best night of my life. Anytime you feel lonely and want some company, you can just give me a call. Do you want to put my number in your phone.'

Fatou hesitated momentarily, but then found her phone and added the number Karamo told her. 'I'm not promising anything Karamo; this was a one-off as far as I'm concerned.'

'I understand your not wanting to commit to anything right now, but if you ever need me, just call and I'll come running.'

Karamo dressed quickly, said goodnight and went out of the bedroom door to sleep on the sofa. Fatou immediately locked the door to make it clear she had finished her fun for the night.

As she lay on the bed reflecting on the events of the day, one big dilemma kept returning to her. She had been desperate to get pregnant by her husband but it hadn't happened so far. This morning she had seen the thick white excretion which signalled that she was ovulating. So she knew that all Karamo's semen inside her could easily have impregnated her.

She thought, 'he's a good looking young man so I wouldn't mind having a baby by him; but I'm not sure if my husband would accept somebody else's child in our home.'

A further thought uppermost in her mind was, 'what am I going to say to my husband about what happened at the naming ceremony; and, more importantly what happened afterwards.'

She knew that one of his favourite fantasies was to think about her being fucked by another man. This sex chat was often a part of their foreplay during their sex sessions; she pondered, 'but acting out his fantasy was a totally different ball-game altogether.'

This gave her another dilemma.

She decided that the best thing to do was to sleep on it and hope that, maybe, in the morning, she will have come up with some way out of these dilemmas.

sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers
12