All Comments on 'Fatre is the Hunter'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
well?

Don't take the comments too hard

I read it and sort of quite enjoyed it, but the trouble is many readers take it all a bit seriously.

Try a follow up. I'd quite like to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Explore protitution, divorce, revenge angle

A good start. Others have pointed out the "alpha's" weakness in criminal prostitution exposure. Same for wife in any divorce/custody battle. Show wife, other weaker men, and boss man they all underestimated you.

Then there is the revenge for destroying his family. An Alpha is a male who survives the dangers of life. Its no good to buy your way into a woman's bed or womb if you don't live to enjoy it.

Have fun with Part II.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I don't care what other readers say, I liked it

I hope that you write the next chapter, and tell about how she gets knocked up. Damn, you got my brain working, it is fine fantasy. She could finally find a cock that does what she wants, and sends her to that orgasm she has been really wanting.Tell us some more about the swinging, and Jean getting fucked by 30 men all in one weekend.Maybe that's what happen to Dan's wife, to make her a nympho.I always have loved Nympho stories too.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A suggestion

Although Frank is telling the story, we've only heard of Jean's exploits. How about sharing some of Frank's adventures?

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
I would love a Part II...

because what happens if she does get pregnant. Frank has been fixed so no one can pretend the baby is his. Jean's only hope is to get Frank to accept her boss's child. Frank cannot afford to divorce the lying cheating whore but he can recognize that his marriage is a sham. He can emotionally divorce her by leading a separate life until the 5 kids leave the home. Part II should be written from Jean's POV after she realized what she has lost. Perhaps Frank can get some revenge on Dan by fucking up his breeding program or giving him a STD through one of his women. Dan Bird is a sexual predator who transformed women into whores and their husbands into child care pimps. Jean is no better than him when you think about the impact 2 more kids are going to have on her husband and the other 5 kids. Since her youngest started 1st grade then the oldest child must be at least 11 years old when she went to work for Bird. There is no way a teenager would not figure out what is going on if there is any rift between Frank and Jean over these "new" additions to the family. So do Frank go along or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
super story

I enjoyed your story and was disappointed there wasn't more to it. You have a unique story line that I had not seen before. Please write more.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Interesting

Interesting first chapter. Keep the ball rolling!

Lets hear about Jean and Frank and their dealing with pregnancies, Swinging and the future lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i agree

I agree this story is unique and could make for interesting additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And so the myth continues

By most people's standards I am probably seen as a beta male. Not tall, not overly strong, 156 IQ, not wealthy, not an athlete, very average looking. And yet have been with a few acclaimed beauties before I married. 5 of those ladies came to me because I whipped the asses of alpha males with only my hands and feet and brains. Righteous indignation and a strong will are not often defeated, and I have yet to meet an alpha with either. Your premise is bogus, because while the counts might have turned out to be whites, at least one of the husbands would have been like me and whipped his a as and perhaps castrated him, feeding him his tool of breeding.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Alpha Male? not really

Just an asshole that uses his money to mess with people's lives. Anyone who will sell their wives for an early retirement is not a man at all. The Alpha male in nature is a protector and provider. They are predators in order to feed the pack. They don't prey on their own species. Dan is garbage and needs that bullet to the head. Jean needs to be kicked out before she starts spawning the bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another load of garbage,brain dead husband with a whore for a wife,what a mother she must be.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree with Anon 8/25

What kind.of wife.and.mother does this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfinished story

Even a couple of more paragraphs would have improved this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
??

i really enjoy your stories. I see that its been awhile, but do you plan on writing more in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So money buys everything?

Including married women with children and husbands? One of your early suggestions seemed right. Why hasn't someone shot him? Better yet, why hasn't someone hired a PI, collected the massive amount of information out there on all these women and children and sued him penniless? Pretty easy to destroy him if you have the information. Without those two ideas, why not simply beat him so badly he loses his ability to fuck? This was a simply horrible story. Disgusting people doing stupid things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just plain stupid

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO...jfc was that so patently fucking stupid I swore I almost pissed my pants laughing. It was funnier than a George Carlin show.

You hit every sissified, limp wristed cum guzzling repressed homosexual button needed to get the gay readers all wet in their panties.

This was fucking funny as hell "Make no mistake. Dan is not cuckolding you" Oh really? THis idiocy is the exact definition of the butt pirate cucks. I do hope you walked away from this insipid tripe your mental illness forces you to dump upon us.

Literally as gay a story as even Odoreater could create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just Awful

oldguy1oldguy1about 1 year ago

ccccccccuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbooooooyyyyyyyyyyy

MartyHunterMartyHunter3 months ago

This would make a great foundation for a thriller, boss finds out that those kids he fathered are dying, one at a time. Somebody out there is undoing his legacy, and plans to either kill or unman him when he's finished the job. Take away everything that made him an alpha male. Could be from perspective of detective, the boss, or even the murderer themselves. 



Could be a wife that lost her husband and snapped, could be a husband who couldn't handle it, the odds are after that many kids, someone is going to take it badly, no matter how much money is involved. Could be his wife, for any number of reasons, from tragic to psychopathic.





Someone should get on that and write it. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous