Fault

Story Info
Does Anna really hate paying her husband's debts?
7.4k words
4.2
20.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey readers! I know it's been a while but I have returned with another story! All characters depicted in this work are at least 18 years old. This is an interracial story that means black man on white woman. If you do not like that then please find a different story ( I do not know why you would be reading the interracial section but hey whatever. Also, this story does feature rougher sex and some humiliation, so be warned. All that being said, please enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna looked out the window and held her breath as the all-black SUV pulled up to her driveway. Sighing she took a quick look at her husband, he refused to meet her gaze. "Bye babe," she told him while opening the door. Receiving nothing but an acknowledging grunt in return she left the safety of her suburban home and ventured out towards the SUV. The crisp air bit at her exposed arms, licking at her thighs as the dress she wore rode up revealing more and more than she was truly comfortable with. Normally she would have readjusted the skirt of the dress. Normally she wouldn't have been caught dead in something so revealing. This wasn't a normal situation though, and she had to make the most of it.

From his vantage point in the car, Irvin watched as Anna climbed in. She took the seat opposite of him and remained sitting tall. The dear was prideful and Irvin loved that the most about her. It was times like these that he loved the fact he sprung to have this SUV tricked out so he could face her. Drinking in her very essence he knew this was going to be a good night. The woman looked good in the dress. Blonde hair did, and straight. Her dress was a bit small, purposely ordered that way. The garment was more akin to lingerie something the decent folk of this neighborhood would consider clothing. The silky black fabric wrapped around her body stopping just above her nipples and going down to her thighs.

A satisfied smile crept onto Irvin's face as he saw she hadn't adjusted herself and the outfit rode up her thick thighs revealing a teasing amount of her thong. Trailing his eyes up her body he stopped and admired the two large breasts that seemed to be squeezed into the top. It seemed that one wrong breath or an awkward move could unleash them for all the world to see. Rolling his eyes up he finally settled on her face. Her makeup was flawless, everything from her eyeshadow to the bright red lipstick that adorned her scowling face. "Why hello Anna, how are we doing tonight?" he asked with a mischievous tone.

If looks could kill the one that Anna shot Irvin would have done him in. Both knew that the woman was less than excited to be there, but she was doing it anyway. "I'm fine sir," she growled out while clenching her hands into fists.

Irvin tilted his head and chuckled, "Good girl, you remembered your manners." Anna simply stared him down, not caring to acknowledge the obvious bait that lay before her. "Driver let's go, don't want to waste our time with Anna here," he said with the same hint of mischievousness. The SUV pulled from in front of the house and navigated through the picturesque community. Well manicured lawns complete with white picket fences dotted cookie-cutter homes. "Such a nice and unique little place to live wouldn't you say?" Irvin asked. There were hundreds upon hundreds of these types of white flight suburban communities across America, and nothing made this special except for the fact that it was Anna's community.

"Yes it is nice," Anna said through gritted teeth.

"Are your neighbors nice? Do they look out for you?" Irvin questioned with fake sincerity. It was a part of his usual setup, his usual way of fucking with her.

"Yes they look out for me and my husband," she whispered.

Irvin grinned revealing pearly white teeth that stood out from his black skin, "Awe isn't that so nice?" Tense seconds passed as the driver seemed to circle back feigning ignorance at how to get out of the small community. "It's a bit stuffy isn't it?" Irvin questioned rhetorically, "Let's roll down the windows shall we?" With that, the windows of the back seats went down allowing anyone who wanted it an unobstructed view into the slow-moving vehicle.

Even as the glass barrier lowered Anna didn't break eye contact with Irvin. She refused to look at the Nosey Nancies who were safe in their homes. The same neighbors who whispered behind her back whenever she and her husband entered the room. She knew they were looking, and wouldn't give them the satisfaction of looking back. The SUV soon found the turn out of the neighborly streets and exited onto the main road, picking up speed as it rushed to its destination. "So what type of night are we going to have Anna," Irvin asked with a coldness that betrayed his jovial nature from earlier.

Anna paused for a moment but reluctantly answered, "What type of night do you want it to be?"

The same toothy grin returned to Irvin's face as his dark eyes appraised her body, "Oh I would love to have one like last time." The words rang in Anna's ears like a dull ringing. She instantly was brought back to the hotel room where Irvin and his associates treated her like a piece of meat. Her nose filled with the rank smell of cigars and musk, while her hands trembled. Swallowing the lump that built in her throat she felt sick as she remembered swallowing each of them. She could still feel the thick fluids slide down her throat, and what she didn't finish dripped down her body. Her legs trembled as she looked at Irvin, who the entire time sat there with the same look on his face. A twisted smile at her torture. "No don't give that look, didn't you enjoy yourself?" he asked digging the metaphorical knife in deeper.

Anna lost it, "You know I didn't!" As the words left her mouth she saw Irvin give her an ice-cold stare. It was terrifying to see the teasing look in his eye morph into something so so predatory. Not wanting to make her situation worst Anna swallowed her pride and apologized, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped."

Hearing the low almost submissive voice come from the woman cooled the fire of anger that had built up in his chest. Back in his younger days, Irvin would've done something immediately at such a misstep, but now he was older and more refined, "The outburst I'll forgive my dear, however you know how I feel about lying."

"I'm not," she whispered refusing to meet the intense gaze. The shame splashed across her face while her heart thumped in her chest. Every muscle in her body tightened up as she squeezed the thin fabric of her skirt line in her hands. Her thighs closed as the memories flooded back into her mind. "I didn't like it," she whispered more to herself than anyone else.

Irvin stared for a moment waiting for her to look back at him. As he did he noticed the subtle details, flawless skin free of wrinkles even though she was under so much stress. She had slumped forward a bit, weighed down by her own lies. Her large breasts shook and heaved as she struggled to control her breathing. Shifting in his seat he waited a little bit longer but she didn't meet his gaze. Leaning forward he wrapped one of his large hands around her face and in a firm tone he commanded, "Spread." Anna's blue eyes widened in fear as she followed the order. She felt the terror creep up her spine as she felt the dueling feelings of his cold ring and hot hand hold her steady. Her thighs parted and exposed the thin black fabric of her thong to the world. "Good girl," he whispered

Keeping her face steady Irvin reached down with his free hand. With surgical care he probed her nether lips, slowly teasing them. He pressed into her lips and moved in small circles, feeling the thin fabric quickly start to dampen. Anna held her breath in combined fear and anger. She stared daggers into Irvin as he continued to work her. "Spread them further," he said firmly again. Anna wanted to refuse, she wanted to tell him to fuck himself, but she didn't. Instead, she placed her hands on the leather of the seats and used that to stabilize herself as she spread her legs open more. The tiny patch of clothing that protected her modesty was quickly pulled to the side as Irvin penetrated her with two of his fingers. The tiniest moan escaped Anna's lips as she rolled forward aching for more.

"Something tells me you didn't hate it, maybe even liked it," Irvin whispered, "I mean I remember you rolling around begging and whimpering for more as we each took a turn." Moving patiently he sank his fingers in deeper going to his second knuckle, he could feel her body squeeze around him. Her pussy moistened and came alive at recognizing something so thick within her. It was here that Anna wished her body would react like it was a stranger to tighten up and refuse him entry, but it didn't work like that. It didn't work like that when the five men had her on her knees begging for more, and it didn't work like that now as Irvin pumped his fingers into her. "Hmm two fingers and we are just getting started," the man teased, "You're going to ruin my upholstery."

Anna dug her nails into the seat fighting to be somewhere else, to not acknowledge the growing bubbles in her stomach. Months ago this feeling would have been terrifying and foreign to her, something unexplainable that made her shudder in fear. Now it was just terrifying. The bubbles grew more intense as a third finger was added, and her body happily accepted it. Her hands slipped from the leather, and Anna squeezed into her hand. Her well-manicured nails dug into her skin as she closed her eyes. Her heartbeat and breathing reached new heights as Irvin kept it up. Three fingers moved in unpredictable patterns, spreading her pussy lips until they were sore. Soon the bastard's thumb found its way to her clit and pressed on it keeping pressure as she was finger fucked in the back like some common whore. The bubbles came fast-growing until they floated up into her chest and eventually her throat. Anna finally closed her eyes and swallowed as she waited for the inevitable, yet it never came. Instead, she felt Irvin's thick lips planted on hers as a thick tongue invaded her mouth. The kiss was harsh and filled her body with a hot fire. The fingers were removed and Anna found her thighs still shaking. Soon the kiss stopped and blue eyes met cold brown ones.

"We're here," was coldly said, "I'll enter first. You are to enter 20 minutes after me. You will ask the front desk attendant to send you to room 529. You will not adjust yourself and will walk with your head held high. Also, make sure to get a nice bottle of wine from the hotel's bar." With his instructions delivered Irvin left Anna to stew in her own feelings of disgust at being turned on by her own violation.

Irvin leaned back against the chair grinning as he counted his blessings. Years in this business and he had never run into someone who was the perfect combination of dumb and desperate that was Elliot. He had somehow gotten himself into $20,000 worth of trouble and kept slipping, leaving his pretty wife Anna to clean up his mess. The beauty tried and gladly accepted anything she could to shave some of the debt, but Elliot simply couldn't get himself straight. Irvin would have felt bad, but that would have meant feeling bad for enjoying the beauty that was Anna. He definitely wasn't going to do that.

As he leaned back on the expensive couch he grinned as the door opened revealing Anna's frowning face. The look of frustration that decorated her face did little to hide how sexy she looked. She stomped in, her heels clicking against the tiles of the floor. "Let's get this over with," she said with more bravery than she showed earlier.

Quirking an eyebrow Irvin asked, "Awe why the attitude my love?"

Ignoring the obvious bait, Anna mumbled, "Let's get this over with. What am I doing?"

"Hmm no fun," Irvin faux complained while standing up. He looked down as he approached her. "Okay, I figured since all my friends are busy tonight we will have a little fun ourselves. It'll be a simple game." The entire time he was chuckling.

"Just tell me what I have to do," she grumbled, "I'm tired of this. I'm tired of your bullshit, and I'm tired of you." The chuckles stopped and the ice-cold look returned to his face. The coldness of his eyes sent a shiver down her spine. Intellectually she knew he was a dangerous man capable of whatever he wanted. That point was proven to her when her husband came home with a fractured wrist and black eye. Maybe it was arrogance on her part, or maybe it was something else, but she felt a surge of bravery as she stared the man down. "You know what, fuck you, Irvin. Fuck your little mind games. Just do whatever your limp dick wants and let me go home to Elliot. At least with him, I have my dignity," the words just flowed from her mouth without any consideration for their impact.

The tension hung in the air, for a moment neither of them said anything. Irvin was just looking at her, the same cold ruthlessness shined through. Anna watched as she saw his jaw tighten for a second. As those dark brown eyes continued to bore into her, she felt like she was watching someone's humanity leave their very being. Staring at her now was some sort of predator evaluating how it was going to tear its prey apart. Breaking eye contact she noticed Irvin's body. She had felt it pressed against her plenty of times, but this was the first time she really noticed it. He wasn't just big, but a mountain. Where he easily shot passed six feet tall he was also wide. The tight v-neck sweater he wore left no doubt that that width was because of the incredible layers of muscle. The garment was tight against his body and served only to draw attention to his thick arms. Running her eyes down the appendages she lay sight on his hands. They exceeded what a normal man should be, they were better off being called mitts. Thick and strong she had no doubt that they could crush her if she was caught by them. Standing before she was a beast, and she realized she had only set him off.

"Ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha," came the deep almost unnatural laugh from Irvin. It wasn't the refined chuckle that he through on, but something more honest. Anna felt the laugh in her chest and was thrown off. Nervously she tilted her head back up to meet his gaze. In a flash, the same thick hand she had looked at was around her neck. Acting on autopilot she took a step back, but Irvin was one step ahead. He kept pushing her until her back touched the door and his hand squeezed. It wasn't hard, but it sent the message loud and clear to the trapped woman. Dipping down Irvin brought his lips near her ears, ready to make sure that she heard him, "Now that was a funny joke."

Anna's knees buckled and she shivered as her hands felt the bumps of the wood underneath her fingers. The rings on his fingers pressed into her skin, making her feel uncomfortable as her body refused to breathe. "Dignity? What man with dignity racks up so much debt that he has to whore his wife out to pay it?" Irvin question. The words he spat at her were hot against her ears and made her shake. In her gut, she knew he was right but something kept telling her to push it.

"A man who has made some mistakes. Unlike you a common thug," she choked out as the pressure on her throat increased.

She couldn't see it but Irvin was smiling, he liked the bit of fight she was showing. Pulling his face back from her ear he bent forward to the other one, "I thought you were smart but turns out you're just another blonde bimbo with air between her ears. Lucky for you, I know how to treat bimbos. It's sort of my specialty." This time he punctuated his words by biting at her ear, causing her thighs to shake once more. When he finished he placed his free hand on her shoulder and slowly guided her to the floor. Now on her knees, Anna had to bend her head all the way back to look up at the man who effectively owned her. "See I was going to let you off easy tonight considering my boys loved you last time. Maybe play with yourself, or I call up one of the hostesses. Let you earn some money by eating real good. Maybe spank that ass. Something real easy and light. Your dumb mouth just killed that plan. Now... oh now I'm going to enjoy myself. Pull it out," he told her.

Anna was on autopilot as she worked to unfasten his belt buckle. The metal piece felt cool against her skin as she worked the leather strap free. Eventually, she won the battle and then made short work of the button. Swallowing the lump that had been building in her throat, she let the pants sink to reveal a designer pair of underwear. It wasn't the expensive fabric that caught her attention, instead, it was the lump that pushed the cloth forward. "Take. It. Out," Irvin groaned in annoyance. Anna followed orders as she reached her hands in and fished him out.

There were no actual words to describe what she was looking at. The medical term was penis, but that was too impersonal for what was about to happen. The normal term would have been dick, but that only conjured images of what her husband would stick inside of her. No before her was a slab of meat that just screamed "cock". Even in its flaccid state, it was impressive. It was dark coal black with a purple head. It hung under its own weight and when Anna lifted it she swore it weighed a ton. "Hurry up, it won't bite," came a masculine growl. Anna didn't realize it but she had spent quite a bit of time staring at it. Looking up she saw the bright smile of the man this monstrosity belonged to.

Following orders, she stuck her tongue out and licked it. Whenever she gave Elliot a blowjob she would tentatively lick it, avoiding putting it in her mouth. The idea of even letting her husband into her mouth was such a repulsive one that she treated it like a chore. Irvin was a different story. She had long ago accepted that he tasted better and smelled better than her husband. Additionally, there was the feeling of warmth and pleasure that she received from having her mouth full of something so masculine. As she ran her tongue over the organ it started to swell. The tip rose up, defying its own weight and starting to stare her in the face yet still drooping. The tip glistened under the lights of the room. Swirling her tongue Anna scooped up some of the precum that leaked out. Immediately her head swam in twisted pleasure as the sweet flavor assaulted her. Yes, it was still salty but there was something intoxicating about the flavor. Needing more she opened her mouth wide and started to suck the bulbous head in.

A deep growl of pleasure followed slipped out of Irvin's mouth as Anna started to bob her head. She could only get so far as he was pretty thick and didn't want to try. Instead, she gripped her hand around the base and moved in time with her bobs. As her head backed off, her hand shot forward brushing against the underside of the sensitive head. As each pass happened she felt the cock get fuller and heavier in her mouth, it pulsed as if her very actions were giving life to it. Eventually, it swelled to its full impressive girth and force her hand open. Anna ignored the dull ache in her cheeks as she kept up the work. The room was soon filled with wet gurgling sounds as she sucked.

Irvin internally was in heaven, the woman before him was working like a pro. He wasn't going to let her know that, he needed to maintain power and keep her in her place. As she started to back off, slowly down from the incredible effort she had given, he reached both of his hands up into her hair and gripped her firmly. Without missing a beat he shot his hips forward forcing more than she was expecting into her mouth. Her blue eyes widened in horror as she found herself unable to move away from the intruder. Panic set in as her hands shot to his thighs in an effort to push herself away. It felt like she was gripping boulders as she struggled to move them. As she gave it her best effort she felt lightheaded and could feel the tears welling up. Eventually, Irvin had mercy on her and withdrew his cock. Taking in a huge gulp of air, Anna looked at the man with tears in her eyes. He returned the gaze, indifferent to the discomfort she had been feeling. "You were getting a little lazy, I thought you could use the motivation," Irvin joked.

12