All Comments on 'Fault'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course he was a thug, of course there was purposeful humiliation, after all. He's black. Gotta be woke ya know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another racist story, hating white people, so perpetuates this ridiculous myth of 'bbc' and the irrational effect it has on white women, perhaps the only way these men can get laid, is to lie about their cock size and get women to believe it through propaganda, repeated lies and total bullshit mythology. Everybody knows (with research studies to back up what you can already see in any gym) that there is no 'black size advantage' and black men vary in length and girth, just as white or latino men do. There's a bell curve, pretty much exactly the same bell curve, when the data is isolated by race. This is just an excuse to prop up stories with nothing else behind them other than a big dick lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...