Faun Over You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny rushed over to the door with flashlight in hand, and flung it open, getting a blast of biting rain in the face as he ran the beam from one side to the other. He almost missed the soaking wet and shivering creature in the corner of his porch behind his swing, clearly terrified of the storm.

"Hang on!" he yelled out as he ran back inside. He ran to his bedroom, grabbing the blanket off his bed, and then rushing back to the porch. He gripped the butt of the flashlight in his mouth, and quickly made his way over to where she was, carefully wrapping her in the blanket and urging her to move as the rain quickly sapped the heat out of his body. She refused to budge, but when another peal of thunder rang out, she started, and he was able to get his arms under as she leapt into the air.

Wrapped in a blanket and refusing to move from fear, Danny quickly brought her inside and over to his fire, using the blanket as a makeshift towel to get some of the water off her. He left her sitting there still wrapped in blanket as he fetched an actual towel, and then another as he figured one wouldn't be enough with all that fur. He got back over to her, carefully pulling the blanket away and putting the towel over her, and somewhat vigorously rubbing her down to dry her off.

She was breathing rapidly and her ears were flat against the side of her head. Clearly she was afraid of the storm, but was doing better now that she was inside. A few other claps of thunder made her jump slightly, but the walls and the distance made them sound more muffled, and she began to calm down some.

After getting her mostly dry, he draped the other towel over her shoulders, hoping it would help her feel more at ease with something covering her slightly. He had managed to get her head mostly dry, and so he took the wet towels and laid them out in front of the fire, along with the blanket, to dry. He then ducked into his bedroom and quickly changed out of his soaking wet clothes and into something dry and comfortable.

When he came back out he found her staring at him, her ears going from flat against the side of her head to straight up, and she seemed to sit up a little straighter. He gave her a quick smile and made his way over to her, sitting down near but not too close to her. She cocked her head slightly, and then slowly scooted herself closer to him and lightly head-butted his shoulder. Danny chuckled as she started to rub her head on his shoulder, and then pulled away with that same look she had had that morning.

"Alright, alright, I'll scratch your head like before" he said with a smile.

She immediately perked up and leaned into his shoulder, snuggling up against him. He reached across with his other arm and began to gently scratch at her head, and she tried her best to get even closer to his side, but made little in the way of progress.

They sat like that for a while, Danny scratching her on the head and her adjusting slightly on occasion to get the spots she wanted scratched. He wasn't paying attention to the time, but he figured it had been a little over an hour since he had brought her in. The storm began to wind down after another hour or so, and by then it was starting to get rather late. This...faun...had eventually curled up beside him, her head resting on his leg as he continued to aimlessly and absentmindedly scratch her shoulder.

He hadn't noticed that his hand had started to wander until he hit a protrusion on her skin with his fingertip. A quick glance down told him that he was no longer scratching at her shoulder, but had ended up on her chest after she had adjusted herself at some point in her sleep. Danny didn't want to get too handsy, mostly because he wasn't sure what kind of line he would be crossing if he did, but at the same time, his curiosity started to build.

While she had deer-like traits, she seemed predominantly human in appearance and shape. He hadn't really given it a lot of thought before, but now that he was, she always seemed to understand him when he spoke. Almost as if she really could understand him. He decided to not get overly touchy, but he did notice that a lot of her fur was matted and had twigs and leaves tangled up in it.

He imagined that was probably uncomfortable, and so he decided to help her out by grooming her a little while she was sleeping. He tenderly lifted her head and placed it on a bundle of blanket now that it was dry from the fire. As he lay her head down, she groaned lightly and reached up to grab the blanket in her sleep, grabbing it with her hand and noticeably relaxing as she did so. Once he was free, he quietly made his way to the bathroom and grabbed a pair of trimming scissors from his bathroom kit.

He cut his own hair, as it was practical and saved him time and money, not that he needed to. With scissors, and a comb, in hand, Danny began to slowly cut out the matted areas that he couldn't loosen up with the comb, taking care to not disturb her too much and wake her. He untangled twigs and managed to loosen up most of the smaller matting, but there were a few that he had to cut out. As he carefully trimmed a rather stubborn patch out, he was treated to a surprise.

He hadn't been paying much attention to where he was trimming, but the patch he had just trimmed was on one of her breasts, and had been covering a nipple, which was now free for anyone to see. It was a light pink in color, and he couldn't help but stare at it for a moment.

Once again, his curiosity was peaked, and this time he wasn't thinking about what his actions might cause to happen. Very gently, he pushed his hands through her fur, taking her whole breast in the palm of his hand and giving it a light squeeze.

Her only reaction was to roll flat on her back, her hand scratching at the middle of her chest in her sleep. Slowly, he moved his hand down her chest, eventually finding a bellybutton under her fur. Danny froze as a realization set in with this discovery. Deer were not born the same as humans, and his theory that maybe she might actually be human after all gained more traction.

This wasn't some elaborate makeup she had on. This fur was real, of that there was no question. Even still, he wondered what this meant. Without even meaning to, he moved his hand down her chest and rested it on her thigh as he thought over this discovery and the possible implications, not even realizing just where his hand had gone.

He had been rubbing his fingers against her inner thigh, and it wasn't until she let out a sigh that he even bothered to look at his hand's location. He had been rubbing on her extremely close to where her vagina most likely was, and Danny swallowed hard as he looked at his hand.

Ever so slowly, he moved his hand more towards her lower abdomen, his fingers parting the fur as he pushed farther into the thick mass of it covering her loins. His middle finger bumped into something and she immediately took a sharp breath in. He moved his fingertip up and over, realizing he had found her very much human clitoris underneath all the fur.

He was not a stranger to sex, but this was an entirely different situation altogether. He was still not sure if she was human or something else entirely, but he couldn't seem to stop himself from continuing. He was so set on what he was doing that he didn't even pay her any mind as he began to rub tiny circles with his finger and her breathing began to rapidly speed up.

He was also starting to get aroused by this, his mind wandering as he thought of a great many things, including how it had been quite some time since the last time he had slept with a woman. That last thought seemed to snap him back to his senses, but by now it was too late.

His reaction to the realization of what exactly he was doing was to curl up his hand, which meant that he rather roughly flicked her clit in the process. This made her arch her back as she let out a loud gasp for air, her eyes going wide as she awoke. She breathed heavy for a moment, her eyes fixed on the ceiling, but her entire demeanor changed as soon as she breathed in through her nose.

Danny watched as her nostrils flared and her eyes, already wide, locked onto him. Her pupils dilated rapidly, and in a flash she had thrown herself on top of him and knocked him to the floor. She was breathing in rapidly through her nose now, her nostrils constantly flaring. Danny was taken aback by this sudden change in behavior, but what happened next really caught him by surprise.

She kissed him. Not just lip to lip either, but aggressively using her tongue to find his. He had only been halfway erect up to this point, but now he was pitching a full on tent in his pants. She also seemed to have noticed it, and she started grinding herself against him, thrusting her hips as she kept her lips locked to his. He felt one of her hands groping on him as she continued to grind, and Danny decided to just give her what she so desperately seemed to want.

He barely managed to get his pants off before she had his dick in her hand, and as soon as she did, she stopped for only a second to adjust herself and slide his dick inside of her. She moaned loudly as he went deep inside of her, and after a few seconds of her breathing heavily into his mouth, she began to resume her grinding on him. She was determined to fuck him hard, and as much as he wanted to enjoy this, it had been too long and she had been overly aggressive from the start.

Danny dug his hands into the thick fur on her hips, and with a deep grunt, he began to cum. He was thrusting up as hard as he could while holding her fur, determined to empty his balls as deep inside of her as he could. This also seemed to be enough to push her over the edge too, as when he had started to cum, she had started to breathe in short and shallow shuddering breaths. With one final grunt, Danny squeezed out a tiny bit of cum, and his entire body went limp underneath her.

She seemed perfectly content as well, lying still on top of him for a moment before lifting her hips and sliding off to his side to snuggle up beside him. She was still breathing heavy as she lay beside him, and when he glanced down at her, she was staring up at him with eyes still wide.

Danny sat up, but she remained lying on the floor, closing her eyes and pulling his blanket over and burying her face in it. She seemed to be content with things as they were, but Danny was not. He had stamina to spare, and now that he had popped one off, he could go for almost as long as he wanted to. He had always made it a personal rule to never stop until he and his partner were completely and utterly satisfied, and while she might be, he wasn't.

She didn't fight him as he rolled her over onto her stomach, but when he propped her hips up in the air, she looked back at him confused. For a brief moment, Danny paused. Her fur on her rear was a bright stark white. He hadn't ever noticed it all the times he had watched her bound away after eating. This discovery only lasted a few seconds before he got back to the task at hand.

She barely had time to even look surprised as Danny rammed his dick back inside of her, and all she could manage was a high pitched moan of ecstasy. His previous deposit had made going back inside of her rather smooth. He had gotten himself into this mess, but she had been the one to push him to this point, and now he was going to have his fun fucking her until he was satisfied.

He started out slow, making sure to pull almost all the way out before pushing himself back in as far as he could. She was greatly enjoying this as she became more and more vocal each time he bottomed out. He did this for several minutes, slowly increasing his speed until he had a nice even pace going. Each time he hit the deepest point he could, she would let out a tiny moan, and as he sped up, so did she, until finally she buried her head in the blanket and cried out.

It was muffled, but she was clearly having a rather powerful orgasm. He could feel her legs shaking slightly, but Danny was still not close to being done, so he kept on going, continuing to speed up the entire time.

Before long the sound of her ass clapping against his skin was akin to someone applauding a performance at a theater, and she was moaning erratically into the blanket as he kept her in a state of constant on and off orgasms. Finally he could feel the pressure building up inside his balls again, so he adjusted his grip on her hips, making sure he had a good hold, and he proceeded to fuck her at full speed.

Her moaning stopped almost immediately, and her head turned to the side, and he could see her mouth stuck in an 'O' shape as Danny furiously pounded her pussy. She was breathing even harder than before, and Danny started to grunt and moan loudly as he felt himself nearing the breaking point. He was right on the precipice, just needing that one last push to send him over the edge.

"Gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" Danny managed to say through his short breaths.

The faun had pulled the blanket back over to her face, and he could hear her making muffled sounds into it. He assumed she was just making noises like any animal would, or rather he did, until she tossed the blanket away and spoke.

"Do it! Cum in my pussy!" she somehow managed to get out as her voice trembled with the intensity of his fucking her.

Danny seized up in surprise, burying himself to the base, and for a solid 3 seconds, there was silence. Then, his arms shaking from the force of it, Danny moaned out loud as he came once again. The faun was having her own spasms as he came, barely making more than a hushed gasp as she lay there, her ass in the air as Danny filled her up again. It was arguably the most intense orgasm he could ever remember having.

As he tried to catch his breath, several questions were fighting to get to the forefront of his mind and be asked, but he was so thoroughly spent that he could barely manage anything beyond deep, gulping breaths for air. His legs had turned to jelly on him, and he collapsed on the floor next to the faun. Before he even realized it, he was fast asleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Oh snap, she can talk! What else can she do, and who exactly is she? Stay tuned for Chapter 2!

12