Faun Over You Ch. 02

Story Info
Danny and the Faun get to know each other.
4.9k words
4.73
5.2k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was intending to get this published last month, but my shortest work week in all of March was 55 hours over 6 days. I took lots of notes and played it all out in my head more times than I could count, and it helped me to get not only this chapter more fleshed out, but also helped me get the other chapters outlined and filled with not only fun moments, but a lot of the background lore that I can research in the meantime. Things will start to get more interesting from this point forward, so look forward to it!

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

Danny slowly opened his eyes as he regained consciousness. He felt warm and comfy, and he could swear he had the strangest dream last night, or at least he would have, if he hadn't heard the faun breathing deeply next to him. He lifted his head up slightly to look down towards her, and saw that she had snuggled up into his chest, her head resting on him like he was her pillow.

He reached up slowly and put his hand on her head, then slowly began to run his fingers through her wild, but now much less tangled and messy hair. His grooming had helped, but she was still absolutely covered in thick long hair, and there were still spots he hadn't managed to get. Plus their sudden and rather unexpected romp in his living room had stopped him from doing any additional work.

He thought back on what all had happened and berated himself in his head for not paying better attention to what he had been doing and getting her incredibly aroused. He wondered why she had been so aggressive all of a sudden. Up to that point, she had been docile, albeit she was easily spooked by things that were sudden or loud.

"Just like a deer" he mumbled sleepily as he continued to scratch her head absentmindedly.

"Mmmmfive more minutesssss..." said a voice from around his chest.

Danny's heart jumped for a moment, and he very nearly sat upright in shock. He felt the faun adjusting, and he froze as she rolled to her other side and put her back up against him. She groaned in her sleep, and then her breathing returned to how it had been before. He had forgotten that she could apparently speak. Though to be fair, he'd only heard her say a few words, and they had led to a very explosive orgasm on both their parts.

He lay there for a while longer, when he felt that rising pressure in his groin that told him he needed to make his way to the toilet and relieve himself. Since she had freed his arm when she had rolled over, he had no difficulty in getting up, but he still took care not to disturb her as he did. He grabbed his boxers as he got up, feeling a little shy despite everything, and made his way to the bathroom.

It wasn't much, with a tub and shower combo, a small sink, and a simple toilet. He had a tiny closet space for towels and washcloths, but otherwise it was rather normal. He flipped up the seat and waited for the stream to flow, and after a moment he felt the sweet release as his bladder emptied itself. Since it wasn't immediately after sex, he didn't have the unfortunate issue of awkward stream angles as he went, for which he was thankful.

He finished and flushed, pulled on his boxers, and turned on the sink to wash his hands, when a loud thudding sound began to emanate from the living room. He quickly jerked the door open to see what had happened, and saw the faun sitting there shaking, she snapped her head over to face him when he had opened the door, and she looked incredibly uncomfortable for some reason. He saw her glance down and then her eyes got very wide. He glanced behind himself and saw nothing but his toilet, and after a moment it dawned on him.

Danny stepped outside and held the door open for her, and she all but sprinted into the bathroom, slamming the door shut once inside. He made his way to the kitchen sink to wash up, keeping the water running and whistling to give her a little privacy. He knew some women were incredibly shy about their bathroom habits, so he didn't want her to feel like he was trying to be a creep.

He finished up and turned off the water after what he hoped was a reasonable amount of time, but not before filling a pot to put on for tea. He decided to go with a wildberry blend he liked, and grabbed a packet from the cabinet as he waited for the water to boil. He grabbed a mug, paused, and then grabbed a second one. He was almost positive that she was part human, though how was still the big question, so he figured she would probably appreciate a cup over a bowl.

He began mentally slapping himself for treating her like an animal, but how would he have known? So many questions filled his mind, but they were put to the side when he heard a flush through the sound of the still running bathroom sink. He did his best to not look that way, not wanting her to feel any more embarrassed than she already likely was. He heard the tap shut off, and then the door creaked open slowly.

He very slowly, and what he hoped was calmly, turned his head to look in that direction. She was looking at him from halfway behind the door frame, just staring. He just smiled, and turned back to his pot of water, which was starting to bubble slightly on his stove. It was gas, fueled by a propane tank a ways away from the house, primarily for safety. He had opted for it over electric just in case he ever had a power outage and needed to cook.

He kept his attention on the pot, and also the view outside of his kitchen window. Some branches had fallen and there was a good amount of debris all over the small clearing surrounding his cabin, so he would need to clean up later. He heard her step out, trying very hard to not make loud footsteps as she walked closer to him.

His heart was pounding a little, not knowing what she was thinking. After all, they barely knew anything about each other. By the time she was almost directly behind him, his water was at a solid boil, and he flicked off the burner on the stove. He poured it carefully into each cup without spilling a drop, which in itself was an art. He set the pot on the back burner, and opened the cabinet just in front of him.

He felt her very gently put her hands on his shoulders, and guessed that she was getting a look at the contents of the cabinet. He reached up and grabbed a small bear shaped bottle, and then turned ever so slightly towards her.

"Would you like some honey with your tea?" he asked her, slightly shaking the small bottle.

He felt her head press into his back, and then felt her nod slightly. He figured she was still going to be shy for a bit, so he wasn't going to try and push his luck with getting her to speak. He figured that she would choose to do so when she was ready and comfortable. He opened the top of the bottle and gave it a slight squeeze. He didn't know how much she would want, but he felt her head adjust on his back, and then he felt her poking slightly around his arm to watch.

"That's good" she said abruptly.

He had been intending to fill his mug first and let her do her own, but this also worked. He flipped the bottle back over and sat it down, then pulled open a drawer to fetch a spoon. He plopped it in the mug and gave it a few stirs, and then slid it over for her to take. He went back to his own tea, pouring in slightly more honey than she had wanted, and then grabbing his own spoon. She took the mug, holding it with both hands and breathing in the steam rising out of the cup in very deep breaths.

Once done, Danny picked up his own cup and slowly turned to head back to the makeshift bed he had in front of the fireplace. He could feel a chill from the air outside, so he wanted to put a few logs on and see if he could get the kindling to bring it back to life. With each step he took, she took one of her own. It was cute in a way, like a puppy following its owner or a child mirroring their parents.

He set his cup down by the blankets and heard her sit down, and he grabbed a few more logs to toss on. It took him a few minutes to get the kindling to take, but he managed to get the fire going again. He joins the faun back on the blankets, and she pulls them up and over them both, then scoots closer to him and curls up against his arm.

He couldn't make sense of her. One second she was shy and nervous, and the next she was right up on him. He wasn't even sure what to say to her, or ask her about herself. She was so strange to him, and not just in appearance. He thought for a long while, not sure what to say first. He had so many questions and picking just one to ask was proving difficult.

He glances over at her as he's thinking about what to say, and to his surprise she had fallen back asleep. He couldn't help but smile at her. He didn't know why, but she felt special to him. He knew it wasn't the sex, at least for him, and he hoped that she didn't base all her actions going forward off the fact that they had been intimate one time.

She slid down his arm slightly, but he caught her head before it smacked into his leg, and he gently let her down onto the blankets. He carefully stood up and covered her, making sure she was snug. He grabbed her mug and was surprised to find it completely empty, when he had barely even touched his. He guessed that she must have liked it quite a bit.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

He had been relaxing in his chair when the faun sat bolt upright out of nowhere, startling him. She flicked her head around frantically before finally locking onto him. Once she did, she breathed out a heavy sigh of relief. He smiled at her when she looked back up, and she very shyly hid behind the blankets, just barely peeking over the top at him.

Danny went back to his book, and she sat there for several pages, which was quite a while since he read slowly to really savor his books. Eventually though, she got up and made her way over, taking each step carefully so that she wasn't making loud footfalls on the hardwood with her hooves.

As she drew closer, Danny got to a stopping point and put his bookmark in so he could come back to it later. He sat the book down as she got right next to his chair, and he looked at her as she squatted down next to him. She leaned against the arm of the chair, throwing a quick glance at his hand, and then at him, before tilting her head towards him.

Danny smiled as he reached over and ran his hands through her thick hair and massaged the scalp underneath, and she visibly relaxed as she breathed out a deep breath.

"I like it when you do this" he heard her say. He didn't stop or change his pace, and he remained quiet so she didn't feel like he was trying to rush her.

"It's so relaxing, and I can tell that you don't mean me any ill intent. I'm not really sure how, but I can just tell."

She adjusted slightly, moving her head so that he was scratching just above her right ear, and he heard her sigh in relief. They sat like that for several minutes, Danny gently scratching as she adjusted to get the right spots under his fingers. He was more than content to just let her go at her own pace right now, and he stopped when he felt her place a hand on his.

"I don't understand why you're so calm around me, or why you've been so nice."

"Should I not be?" he asked, feeling that now she wanted an actual conversation. "You looked afraid, and honestly, I was a little afraid of you at first."

She turned her head to look at him, still holding his hand in hers.

"I know. I could smell it. But now you aren't afraid of me?"

Danny shook his head.

"Not like before, no. Now I'm curious. I wasn't sure what you were. You look human, but also so animalistic that it was hard to see you as one or the other. I wanted to at least earn your trust so that I could learn about what you might be."

"You wanted to study me?" she asked, pulling away slightly.

"Yes and no. I wanted to learn. See what you could do, and I was hoping that maybe I could start trying to teach you English, given how human you appear, but I guess I don't need to worry about that now, do I?"

She smiled, closing her eyes and leaning back into his hand and nuzzling it slightly.

"You're so strange" she said quietly.

"Am I? How so?"

"You're patient, like a hunter, but with none of the harshness they give off. You don't try to hide yourself like they do. They reek of lies."

Danny noticed her tone got slightly harsh at the end, and he wondered if maybe she had had a run-in with some hunters before this.

"You're quiet, and kind. You gave me something to eat and drink with no intention of harming me, though it was awkward drinking from a bowl like that."

She glanced up at him, smiling slightly as she said the last part. Danny blushed and scratched his chin with his free hand.

"Sorry about that."

"It was amusing watching you try so hard to get me to get closer to you, but I never felt anything hostile, so I went with it, constantly waiting for you to try something when I was finally close enough, but you never did. You just sat there and enjoyed my company, though I very nearly bolted when you put your hand on my head."

"That was a complete accident by the way" Danny said sheepishly.

"Maybe so, but it told me something about you that words never could. You simply wanted peace. Not just with me, but everything around you. I haven't felt or smelled any hostility from you when you knew I was there. If I startled you then I could smell a twinge of fear, but it would fade into nothing. You were always calm, even when you were frightened by me."

She leaned back, turning to seat herself on the floor and leaning back against the chair, all while pulling his arm down and wrapping it around her midsection. She rested her head against his bicep while she lightly petted his forearm, and Danny rolled to his side so that they could both get comfortable. He began to lightly scratch her shoulder with his free hand, and they sat like that for what easily could've been an hour. He wasn't concerned with time right now.

"You're like the forest. Always so calm and quiet, but always there. That makes me feel...happy."

She stopped petting him, and he felt her pull away from the chair. She scooted out and turned around, her head and ears hanging low, and her eyes on the floor in front of her.

"I'm sorry...about last night" she said quietly. She glanced up at him, waiting for him to say something back, but all he did was give her a brief smile and motion for her to continue.

"I was scared. I don't like storms, and I didn't have anywhere else that felt safe. You picked me up and carried me, and I could smell the rain on you, and pine, and the fire was so warm, I just let myself relax for the first time in...I don't even know how long. And then you were...touching me places..."

Her head looked straight down at the floor, and her ears got a very deep red in color. Danny also was flushed red in the face, thinking back to how he had been a bit more hands on than intended.

"It was...nice" she said, her voice quivering slightly.

Of all the things he expected to hear from her about him getting touchy-feely, that had not been one of them.

"Could we...do it again sometime?"

She finally looked back up and locked eyes with him, her body language and facial expressions telling him that she was perfectly serious, but so incredibly nervous and embarrassed to say it out loud. Danny felt his heart melt at how cute she was being, and could only laugh at the absurdity of it all. She looked confused as he laughed, and it took him a second to stop.

"I'm serious, you know" she said, having moved back closer to the chair and sat up slightly. "I didn't know my body could feel like that, and it was amazing! It was like my entire body was on fire and the only thing that could satisfy it was you. I thought that once I had satisfied my needs that I would feel better, and, well, I did, but then you kept going and I just...I thought I was going to go mad. My whole body was throbbing as you kept on going, and all my hair stood on end, and then you finished and it felt like every nerve was overloaded and I-"

She abruptly stopped, having realized she had been rambling on, and Danny only laughed harder at the situation. She seemed even more confused, and almost looked like she was about to burst into tears, so Danny reached up and put a hand on the side of her face, caressing her gently as he fought to get his laughter under control.

"I'm sorry" he got out between gasps. "I'm not laughing at you, I promise. Just at the situation. I was expecting you to be unspeakably angry that I touched you without your permission, not excited at the prospect of doing it again."

"...oh."

She seemed to mull it over a bit in her head, not realizing that she was adjusting herself against Danny's hand like she had been anytime he had petted or scratched her. The entire situation was rather absurd from Danny's perspective, and he was fighting to keep from falling into another fit of laughter. Suddenly she stopped and stood all the way up, and put her hands on her hips in a disapproving stance.

"I am upset with you for touching me without my permission. That was very rude of you...even if I did enjoy it. So from this point forward, you have my permission to touch me...anywhere...that you may desire, until I change my mind. In exchange, I would like to stay here. It's cozier than the places I've been sleeping. Deal?"

Danny could barely stifle a laugh at just how embarrassed she looked as she said all of that, her ears a deep red once again.

"Deal" he managed to say while fighting his laughter. "So, what do I call you then?"

She stared at him, blinking several times. She didn't seem to expect him to agree so quickly, and looked to be processing her thoughts. After a moment, she just sighed, obviously not finding whatever it was she was trying to find in her head.

"Rose. My name is Rose."

"Danny. Nice to officially meet you, Rose."

She nodded her head and returned to her spot next to the chair, then grabbed his arm and resumed her earlier activity of petting his forearm and using his bicep as a pillow. Danny didn't mind, so he just let her do whatever made her comfortable right now, though he could still feel a little heat in her cheeks from her earlier speech.

"So Rose" he asked after a few minutes. He heard a 'hmm' but nothing else, so he continued. "What exactly are you?"

She stopped petting him, sitting perfectly still for a minute before she responded.

"I used to be just a regular person. I still am, mostly, but...I don't remember..."

She put both hands on her head, almost as if trying to remember was painful for her.

"All I remember is waking up like this in the middle of the forest. I don't know how I got there, or what happened before that. I get...flashes...but nothing I can really remember. No faces, or even names."

She turned to face him, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"I've been so afraid all this time, not knowing who I was or what happened to me, and then I met you, and you've been...so kind to me-"

It took only a moment before Rose broke down into tears, throwing herself onto Danny's chest and sobbing uncontrollably. He didn't know what else to do, and he regretted asking his question. All he could think of was to wrap her in his arms and hold her tight as she cried, letting her get it all out now so that she would feel better in the long run. He knew that suppressing emotions could be harmful to a person if left like that for long periods of time, so he figured it was better to just let her be vulnerable around someone she felt she could be honest with.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

She cried for a long while, sobbing hard and soaking his shirt, and after a while, she was down to just an occasional sniffle. He had been petting her head as she cried, and she had held on to him tightly the whole time. She was getting better, and her sniffles were almost gone when she adjusted herself and squeezed him in a tight hug. That was when it hit him that he could feel her nipples, which were pressing against his shirt, wet from her tears, and which were now slightly hard against his skin.

12