Faun Over You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the briefest of moments, he thought back to how she had reacted to his touching her, and how it had made her so incredibly horny that she had practically attacked him on the spot, and that she apparently had enjoyed it so much that she had asked him to do it again sometime. It was barely a second that it all crossed his mind, and he felt a slight bit of arousal at the idea of more sex in the future, but it was enough to elicit a change in her almost immediately.

He heard her take in a deep breath, stop, and then take in several more in rapid succession. She vaulted herself onto the chair and into his lap, her eyes wide and dilated like before. She was breathing heavy, and he knew that she only wanted on thing from him right now.

"I can smell it. Your desire. You want me, and it makes my entire body ache."

She threw herself into him, kissing him passionately, albeit with less tongue this time. She ran her hands across his chest, pulling his shirt up and sliding her hands under it, and running them all along his chest. He returned the favor, digging into her fur until he had a breast in each hand and squeezing them lightly.

"Touch me more" Rose said between kisses, her voice heavy with the primal need for sex.

He found a nipple with one hand and gave it a slight pinch, which made her gasp sharply. She paused for a few seconds, and then dove right back into kissing him, this time with both hands holding his head in place as she attacked him with abandon.

"More. I need more!" she exclaimed through her intense make-out session, and one of her hands left his face and found his pants, where he was already so hard that it was starting to hurt a little being trapped by the fabric. Danny assisted her in removing his pants and sliding them down some, and when she felt him come free, she grabbed him by the shaft, and took aim. She twirled the tip around her opening, wetting it slightly, and then put the tip in. She let go and leaned back, sinking all the way down and filling herself with as much of Danny as she could.

"Oh God yes!" she whispered in fulfillment.

Danny was ready to go, but he was actually hoping to get protection this time, but he doubted she was going to let him get up now that she had taken a seat on the thing she wanted most right that moment. She started to gyrate her hips, moaning slightly as she moved, and Danny found his hands back on her hips as he helped her move. He doubted he would be able to go 2 rounds after such an intense night, but he was going to at least make sure this one was a good turnout no matter what.

He took one of her hands and brought it up to her breast, digging through her fur with her fingers until he got to her breast. She was watching him, but didn't seem to mind him doing his own thing. He put his fingers over hers, and started to make her squeeze herself, which she seemed to enjoy. She took to it just fine, and as she brought her other hand up to do the same, he grabbed it. She looked at him confused, but he just shook his head, and pulled her hand down towards where she was seated on his dick.

It was easier to find her clit, so he brought her fingers to it and started to mover her hand so that she was making tiny circles on her sensitive little nub, and her head went back with her mouth open as she breathed heavy and hard. She was not only incredibly horny, but also highly sensitive while she was like this, so it was easy to get her to her first orgasm without Danny blowing his load so quickly.

As her voice rang out with the trembling of joy that wracked her body, her hands worked vigorously to prolong it for as long as she could. Eventually it proved to be too much, and she fell forward onto Danny, her entire body convulsing on top of him. He was still good to go, but he wanted her to come down a little before he continued.

At least, that was the plan, until she grabbed his face with both hands and looked him in the eyes.

"I want...you...to cum...inside...my pussy" she managed to say as her entire body continued to spasm.

Danny had a cartoonish thought of him holding a large clipboard that said 'PLAN' on the top page, and then him fastball pitching it right out a window.

"Whatever you want...dear" he said with a wide grin.

"DID YOU JUS-AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Whatever Rose had been about to say was lost to a loud moan of ecstasy as Danny roughly thrust into her. Her head fell down onto his chest, tiny gasping moans coming out in time with his thrusts as he readied himself. He was going to blow her mind, and his load, in one explosive climax for the both of them. With a fistful of fur in each hand, Danny readied himself, and began to thrust as hard as he could into Rose.

"OOOH MY GOOOOOOOD!!" she screamed as Danny began to pound her as hard and as fast as he could. She grabbed his arms to steady herself, and through her grip he could feel her shaking. She was going to cum again, hard, and very soon. Fortunately for her, so was Danny. He was going to keep it up as long as he could to make sure she enjoyed herself to the fullest.

"I'M CUMMING!" Rose cried out, her pussy suddenly tightening on his dick.

"OH FUCK!" Danny cried out right after, his balls tightening up hard as he came deep inside of her.

He had expected to last a bit longer than that, but she came so hard that he just couldn't hold on any longer. He grunted loudly with each spurt of cum he let out, his grip on her fur tightening as he emptied what he had left inside of her. Rose was gasping softly against his chest, her body still convulsing intermittently as she rode out her high.

He finally let go, and could feel her breathing begin to smooth out. He figured she had probably fallen asleep, and he just listened to her rhythmic breathing, not a care in the world, until he too fell asleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

She has a name, and a lot that she doesn't seem to remember. Who is Rose? Where is she from? What happened to make her like this? Come back for future chapters to learn the truth of her past, and the future for Spliced!

12