Faun Over You Ch. 03

Story Info
The two problem solve, reminisce, and Rose gets a haircut.
5.2k words
4.7
3.4k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long overdue update to the story. IRL has been rough with work and personal things, so I have had very little time to actually write. I got all my notes and ideas in place over time though, so once I had a moment, it was straight gas as I furiously typed out the chapter. I really hope you all enjoy this chapter, as it gives you a look at things from Rose's perspective. Enjoy!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Danny awoke to a very snuggly bundle of fur adjusting herself, Rose having wrapped herself around him in the chair. There was a blanket over the both of them now, and he figured Rose had grabbed it after he had fallen asleep. It was dark out, and a quick glance over at his clock over the fireplace told him it would be daylight in a few hours.

Their romp had taken more out of him than he had expected, and 2 days in a row of hardcore sex seemed to be quite tiring for the both of them given the cute little snore he was hearing from Rose. He adjusted himself a bit, and she adjusted in kind, and he didn't realize he had fallen back asleep until he opened his eyes and saw sunlight creeping across the wall.

He yawned deeply, feeling incredibly well rested, and then very gently shook Rose by the shoulder.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Sun's up."

There was a groan of displeasure and she buried her face into his side, trying to keep the light off her face. Danny chuckled a bit, and then began to lightly blow on her ear. It flicked several times, and with an annoyed groan, Rose pulled herself free from his side and sat up. Her hair looked even wilder, and he figured that she could probably use a good trim. It might even make her look cuter.

"Ladies first for the bathroom today" he said with a smile.

Rose blinked a few times, yawning and stretching as she began to fully wake up. She carefully got out of the chair, and very slowly made her way to the bathroom, her feet thumping loudly the whole way. He heard the sink running as she shut the door, so he guessed she was still a little shy around him, despite the fact that they had been intimate twice now.

Danny slowly climbed out of the chair, having slept at a very unusual angle than normal, and made his way to the kitchen. He put some water on to boil like he had the previous morning, and before long he heard the water turn off and the door open. He glanced over and saw Rose poke her head around the corner much like before, and he wondered if it was because of her mysterious condition.

"Would you like tea with honey again?" he asked her.

She stood there silently for a moment before giving a curt nod. He chuckled slightly at her unusual demeanor and went back to prepping their mugs. He heard her come out and start to make her way closer, but she stopped before she reached him.

"Um..." she started to say quietly.

Danny turned and looked at her, and she had her hands clasped in front of herself and was rubbing one hoof against her calf, all while looking down at the floor. Danny was confused again, thinking they had gotten through the sex talks already, but wondered if this might be something else. He was about to ask her what was wrong when she snapped her arms to her side and looked straight down at the floor.

"I'm sorry about being so forceful again! It's just that you had such a strong smell and it was too much for me, and it made my brain go straight into sex mode without any regard for you and how you might've actually been feeling right then. I know not all men like forceful women with a high sex drive and I'm sorry!"

She almost sounded on the verge of tears again, and Danny was slightly confused on how to respond.

"Well, Rose...we talked about it, and you set some rules, and I don't think either of us broke one. It's okay to be a little forceful, so long as your partner is okay with it too, and I was, though I was a little unprepared for how fast you started."

She looked back up at him, clearly fighting back a few small tears, sniffled and nodded sharply.

"Thank you for understanding!" she said, looking straight back down again.

Danny just shook his head and chuckled again, then took the water off and started to pour it over the tea bags. He was concentrating, and Rose was walking carefully, so he didn't notice that she had come to right up behind him until he felt a loose strand of hair tickle his arm. His heart jumped for a brief moment, but it quickly calmed down.

"So ummm... I think we need to find a way to fight my...urges..." she said quietly.

At this, Danny actually stopped and gave it some serious thought. How exactly would they do that? It was a smell trigger, and not one he would be able to actively control at times, and it didn't take much it seemed given how things had gone the night prior. He thought about it as he went back to making the tea, and the only thing he could think of was an old adage about taking a cold shower.

"Maybe I'll just keep a cup of cold water handy and toss it at you when you get a little too excited?" he said jokingly.

He had half expected a response from Rose, or at least a playful ribbing from her for the bad joke, but instead he glanced over his shoulder and saw her pondering quite seriously.

"Actually...that might work" she said after she took her cup.

She sipped on it for a moment, nodding silently and moving her head as she had some kind of internal discussion about the matter. Danny was not sure how exactly she thought it might work, and was hoping she would provide an answer.

"...yeah, actually, that just might work" she said again, this time locking eyes with him. "The pheromones you're giving off are triggering a response in me, and it makes my blood vessels dilate. Since its starting at my nose, maybe, just maybe, a splash of cold water will do the trick! The sudden cold would cause my blood vessels to rapidly shrink, and the shock should be enough to bring me back to my senses!"

She looked genuinely excited at this train of thought, her ears perked up and her face alight with a beautiful smile as she worked it all out, but then her smile faltered and her ears drooped.

"...but there's only one way to test the theory..." she said, her voice sounding excited but equally nervous as she looked over at Danny.

"True" he said, taking a sip of his tea. He thought it over for a moment, and then had an idea. "Fill up a cup with cold water and leave it by the sink. I need to grab something."

He heard her filling the cup as he went to his bedroom. It only took him a moment, but he quickly changed and grabbed what he needed. He walked back out, a crumpled piece of clothing in his hand, and he grabbed the cup just as he tossed the fabric at Rose's face. It hit her dead on, and she started to reach up when he heard her sniff loudly.

He had tossed his boxers from last night at her, and he was sure they still had a strong smell to them if she smelled them up close. Instead of pulling them off, she held them closer to her face, breathing in deeply several times before finally yanking them down off her face. She looked positively savage and ready to fuck him until her legs gave out, and that's when it hit her. A nice cold glass of water, right in the face.

She recoiled at the sudden cold, sputtering and wiping the water off as best she could, her fur now soaking wet and dripping onto the floor.

"Oh my GOD that's cold!" she exclaimed loudly, taking several rapid breaths as she rubbed her face with her hands, his boxers lying on the floor and now also wet from the splash.

When Rose finally regained her composure, she looked over at Danny, who had filled the glass back up while she was distracted, and had it at the ready in case she needed another shot.

"...well...I think we can call that a successful trial..." she said mildly annoyed, her face still dripping slightly.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

After apologizing with freshly made waffles and homemade cherry syrup, Danny had dug into his room and procured a very thick brush and an extra bottle of shampoo and conditioner for Rose. He fired up the shower, got her a towel, and left her to her own devices while she cleaned herself up.

He settled down with his book, picking up where he had left off, and didn't even bother to check the time. It was over an hour before Rose finally emerged from the bathroom, and Danny could smell the conditioner as she stepped out. She looked like all the stress she'd had any time he'd seen her before had been washed away, and as she pulled off the towel, he could see that she'd taken care of nearly all the remaining mats of hair.

Even still, she was looking incredibly poofy now that she was drying off. Danny marked his place again and went over to his laptop, intending to check his stocks like he usually did, but that wasn't all he wanted to do. He also looked up several industrial hair clippers meant for pets and another one for more personal grooming, along with some shampoo and conditioner of her own, and a few other small amenities Rose had asked about.

She was adamant about staying here and helping him out, and insistent that she earn her keep by helping with the few chores that Danny had. After they got the purchases all lined up, Danny selected the fastest shipping option and set it to be delivered to his box at the local post office. It would take at least 3 days to come in, but they didn't mind the wait.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3 days flew by in a flash, and the two enjoyed their new quiet life together and getting to know each other outside of the sack. Rose was incredibly smart, clearly having gone to college at some point in her life. Her knowledge was broad, but was more focused on science and medicine than anything, so they wondered if she might be a doctor. They did some searches for missing persons but nothing came up that looked promising.

That concerned Danny, as Rose said she had been on her own for several months, so he figured something would've clicked for her, but there was nothing. They didn't dwell on it too much so as not to depress Rose, and instead moved on to other things. Rose had apparently been fond of jogging in the morning and had been careful to not do it near anyone or else she might draw attention to herself. It wasn't until a close call with a hunter one morning that she had reluctantly stopped.

"I could smell it on him" she had said while they talked about it. "The fake pheromones he was using. It was disgusting. I can't believe things like that actually work."

She made a gagging noise and proceeded to sip on her tea as she looked annoyed about it. She had wanted to get back into running, but she had been hesitant to, even with assurances from Danny that hardly anyone came up this way according to his realtor, even during hunting season. It wasn't until he had suggested the clippers and grooming kit that she had decided to look into some clothing.

She wanted something she could wear that would let her look passable for a normal looking human from a distance, so she had gotten some oversized tees, some leggings, a baklava, a large headband, and a sewing kit so she could accommodate her tiny tail while wearing pants. She had also opted for some dresses, some lounge pants, socks to help with the noise while walking around inside, and some sports bras and basic panties.

She'd gone with practical and variety to keep it from being blasé, as she had put it, and she had been excited that morning to "finally get all this heavy fur off of me". When Danny heard the ding from his phone, Rose dashed to the computer. She rapidly clicked on the screen, and Danny just let her have her moment. It was a mildly tense moment as he watched her, before she leapt out of the chair and started pumping her fists into the air.

"It's here, it's here, it's HERE!" she exclaimed loudly, and Danny just laughed at her enthusiasm. She was acting like a kid being told they were going to Disney, and he just couldn't contain himself. He got up and grabbed his keys and wallet as he headed out the door, and looked back over at Rose, who was now singing to herself and doing the circle dance. He snorted loudly and ducked out the door, silently laughing to himself as he went.

Rose snapped back to reality at the sound of the engine turning over, and hopped over to the window and waved at Danny as he pulled around to head into town. It would be at least an hour, since he also wanted to grab a few things from around town before heading back, and suddenly Rose had no idea what to do.

They had been keeping each other company almost a whole week, getting to know each other all day and night. She especially liked getting to know him at night. They had tried to be a bit more careful with her sex drive, but once they started, it was hard to keep it from kicking in. Not that either of them really complained about it, but it did wear her out considerably after she finally came down from her pheromone high.

The sex aside, she liked being around him, and even though she knew he would be back later, she still missed him. She suddenly realized she was acting like a puppy that was not used to its owner leaving for school or work, and she scoffed at herself. She tried to think of something to do while he was gone, but there really wasn't anything. The dishes were done, nothing needed dusting, the bathroom was always kept tidy, and the laundry...

She hesitated with that thought. She had been wary of helping with the laundry after their 'test' to bring her down from an unwanted high, so she had avoided his hamper as much as possible. That said, she knew it was due to be washed, and she was sure he would appreciate her doing that for him. She hadn't mentioned her apprehension about it to Danny, mostly due to embarrassment.

She made her way into the bedroom and stared at the clothes hamper silently for a moment, then flipped it open and grabbed the top piece of clothing. It was a shirt, one he had worn the previous day, and she had enjoyed snuggling up to him while he had worn it. She held it up to her face and took a slow breath, enjoying his smell as she did. It didn't smell like sex, so it didn't have any effect on her other than to alleviate her mild loneliness she was feeling.

She had a strange and sudden urge, and before she knew it she had emptied the basket onto the floor and was busy building a small rut in the center. Once she felt satisfied with it, she crawled into it and curled up, her head resting on a pair of jeans from the very bottom of the basket. His smell was all around her now, and she felt almost as if he was there, wrapping her up in his arms and keeping her safe.

She closed her eyes and buried her face into the pile, pulling a random piece over her head and deciding to take a short nap. She was far more relaxed than she had been a week earlier, and she could feel her tension leaving her even now. She thought back to the night of the storm. It felt so far away now to her, even though it was barely a week ago.

She had been bedded down in the crook of some fallen logs, lying in a pile of leaves she had collected. She had gathered some large branches with leaves still on them and had fashioned a makeshift roof to try and keep herself somewhat dry. It had worked for the most part. The storm was relentless, but she was able to get some rough sleep between the distant claps of thunder.

Each time it had rolled through the forest it had sent all her nerves on fire. She wasn't sure if it was because of her animal instincts or if she had a subconscious fear of storms in her past. Either way, she was fine so long as it was somewhere else. That was when things changed. The flash was blinding, even through the leaves and branches, and the crack was deafening. It frightened her so badly that she had scrambled free of her bed screaming and crying out.

She ran aimlessly through the rain. She had nowhere to go, no one to help, and no place safe from the storm's wrath. She saw a distant glow through the trees and thought maybe the strike had started a fire. She stopped for a moment and realized through the sheets of rain that she had run to the small cabin. She knew that the owner was a calm person, and maybe a little odd, but she still had her distrust of people after that hunter had taken a shot at her.

A second clap, not as close but still deafeningly loud, sent her scrambling for the safety of the front porch. She leaped the railing and slid on the wet wood, slamming into the side of the home. She curled herself up in the corner, wishing with all her might that the storm would just go away. It crackled its retort with another loud peal of thunder, and she screamed as she backpedaled across the porch to get away from the violent winds that grabbed at her.

She was so terrified, that when she felt something large wrap itself around her, she was convinced that some monster of the storm had manifested to whisk her away and put an end to her, and she would've fought to the death against it, no matter how futile it might be. But then she heard a voice, and could feel the arms wrapping around her, trying to lift her up, but she wouldn't budge. Yet another clap of thunder and she started, and it was enough for those arms to get under her and lift her up.

She was wet, cold, and terrified, and now she was at the mercy of this man she knew almost nothing about. She remembered how he had cradled her, dried her off and warmed her up by the fire, and how he had been so careful with her the entire time. The blanket he had wrapped her in smelled of him, and the smell was pleasant to her. It helped her calm down as she let it surround her, and after mildly nudging him to pet her like he had earlier that day, she had gotten lost in the sensation and fallen asleep.

She had been dreaming about a large open room. It had clear walls and desks all around, and lights going off in rhythmic patterns everywhere she looked. There were no people around, just her, and she felt happy. She was in a place she knew, but it was also foreign. She began to feel a strange sensation as she dreamt, one she couldn't place.

Her whole body was tingly, and her breathing was speeding up, and suddenly her entire body exploded like a firecracker and she awoke with a start. She looked up at the man, a look of shock and confusion on his face, and she had an immediate and insatiable desire that she knew only a man could fulfill. She needed sex, and she needed it right now.

As Rose reminisced about her first night, her hands had started to busy themselves. Her nest was calming her, but some of the clothes still had the lingering smell of sex on them, and it was starting to affect her. Her right hand had found its way down to her thighs and was ever so gently rubbing against the outer folds of her vagina. Her left hand had dug its way into her fur and was busy caressing a breast and teasing a nipple.

Her breathing began to get more rapid, her breaths shorter, as she started to lose herself in the memory. She was reliving it slowly, and not entirely accurately, but vivid enough that she was now fully in the mood. She was moving her fingers along the inside of her folds now, and her clit poked itself out to play. She didn't focus on it at first, but when she brushed against it roughly and her entire body convulsed in response, she made that her goal.

She ran circles around her sensitive little nub as she thought about how she had fucked him so roughly, this man she barely knew. How she had ridden him so hard, how big he had felt inside of her, and how it had felt when she-

"Oh fuck!" Rose exclaimed in a high pitched squeal. Her entire body throbbed as her orgasm took hold, and both hands had jerked free as she rode out the shocks that ran through her body like a jackrabbit on crack. Her breathing was erratic as she slowly came down, and she dared not touch herself anywhere for a good while.

12