Faun Over You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lie there, she remembered how amazing it had felt when she had cum, and he had also not long after her. She rolled over and buried her face in the clothes, giggling slightly as she still hadn't fully come down. Then she remembered that it hadn't ended there. She hadn't resisted as he had shifted her around, but she very much remembered what happened next.

As her index and middle finger wrapped around her clit and slid themselves into her now very slick interior, she groaned loudly into the pile at the feeling. It couldn't compare to Danny of course, but right now she was on cloud nine and ready to take the leap off of it. She propped herself up as best she could, so that even if her legs gave out, she wouldn't fall flat. She nuzzled her face into the clothes, finding something that was still very strong with the smell of both of them, and it sent her into overdrive.

Rose was relentless as she fingered herself, the base of her thumb rubbing against her clit as she dug deep inside of herself, searching for that spot Danny had hit just right their first night. She kept at it, her cries filling the cabin as she kept at it for who knows how long. She lost track of how many times she had orgasmed, but eventually she found what she was looking for.

Right in the middle of her furious fingering, she adjusted her hips slightly and her fingers hit a spot she was positive she'd hit before, but not at that particular angle. Her legs shot out straight and she fell flat on her stomach, her fingers curled and her arms bunched at her sides. Rose took a long, deep breath, and then let it all out.

She screamed in orgasmic bliss for a solid ten seconds, and she could feel the fur around her legs getting a little wetter than before. She closed her eyes as they rolled back into her head, and her breathing was labored as she shook and twitched in her makeshift nest. She was facedown, breathing in the smell of hot sex in the air and the smell of Danny from the clothes, and loving every second of it.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" Danny asked from across the room.

Rose nearly screamed in fright when he spoke, but she was so worn out and still convulsing slightly from her intense masturbation that all she managed was to roll over onto her side and groan loudly. She could feel her entire face burning red when she wondered how long he had been standing there, and she grabbed a shirt and covered her face with it in embarrassment.

"I'll bring the stuff in. I don't think you'll be able to walk very well for at least an hour given how hard you were going at it."

His quip was met with a dirty sock slapping him in the face.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Danny had purchased a large sheet of painter's plastic to help with the cleanup after Rose had gotten herself trimmed. They set up in the bathroom, and Danny only helped her get the areas she couldn't reach easily. Rose had decided to go with a low trim setting so that she could at least have a while before the fur started to grow in thick again, and also to help with adjusting back to clothes again. It was still cold out after all.

Once Danny had helped her with her back, he left her to finish up. She had insisted she do this herself, and he wondered if she just wanted to surprise him or if maybe she was still a bit embarrassed at him catching her furiously masturbating in a nest of his dirty clothes.

"Probably both" he thought. He had also picked up some extra groceries for dinner that night, and was getting it prepped while she cleaned herself up. She had admitted that despite her appearance, she was still very much comfortable with eating meat, though to be safe she wanted to avoid venison for the foreseeable future.

He was planning to make her a recipe he liked, a parmesan chicken dish with some steamed broccoli, and had grabbed a fresh loaf of homemade bread to go with it. It wasn't overly complex, nor did it take long to cook once prepared, so he took his time so he didn't feel like he was rushing her. Danny paused for a moment, realizing his train of thought.

They had barely known each other, actually gotten to know each other, for less than a week, but he felt as if he had been with her for months. It was strange, and he wondered if maybe he was just in the early stages of infatuation. He highly doubted it was love. They had been intimate, and it was always enjoyable for both of them without question, but he figured it was just a product of circumstances.

He wondered just what things would be like in the future for them. Would they actually fall in love and stay together, or would Rose remember her past and seek out answers? He didn't know, and thinking about her leaving made him feel down, so he shook his head to clear out those thoughts and went back to his prep.

"...Danny?" he heard Rose ask, her voice trembling slightly. "How do I look?"

Danny put down the knife he was using to slice up the bread, and turned to face her, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Rose had shaved her fur down to almost nothing, so he could somewhat see her skin under it. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a loose tank top, and had put some socks over her hooves, which was probably why he hadn't heard her come out.

Her fur was kempt now, and the beautiful brown was now lightened by the light shade of her skin underneath, giving it a coppery look. She had white spots along her sides that he hadn't known were there, and her belly had a distinct strip of white that ran from the tip of her tail to the underside of her chin.

She no longer looked like some wild woman with masses of hair. In fact, she had even cut her hair so that it was a bit shorter. It was still wild on top, but it looked to be styled that way now. She had her arms crossed over her stomach and was fidgeting slightly, making eye contact before looking away shyly. She had also trimmed her face, and while it hadn't been much, it really changed just how amazing she looked to him with everything else.

Danny was captivated. He had wondered what she might look like all cleaned up, but the woman standing in front of him was beyond his expectations. He had been slowly walking towards her, a look of pure awe on his face as he took her in with his eyes, until finally he found himself right in front of her. She was turning red now, probably because he had been completely speechless the entire time.

"Well? How do I lo-"

"You're absolutely beautiful" Danny said, interrupting her.

She locked up and squeaked slightly, her eyes going wide and her nostrils flaring. She was frozen in place, but she melted almost immediately after. Danny reached forward slowly, placing a hand gently on each cheek, and pulling her in for a kiss.

It wasn't a sexual kiss. It was tender, careful, and slow. Rose leaned in after a moment, wrapping her arms around his sides and clasping her hands behind his back. She pulled herself as close as she could, kissing back just as gently as he was. They embraced like that for several minutes, until Rose started to feel a mild onset of arousal. When she pulled away, she was happy to see that Danny looked disappointed that they had stopped.

"Let's save the more intense stuff for after dinner" she said with a wink. "Then you can explore the freshly shaved me."

Danny swallowed hard, and looked both nervous and excited when she said that, and then chuckled nervously.

"I think I should finish prepping the chicken for dinner now" he said as he turned back towards his prep area, his ears starting to turn red.

"Don't go choking it now. I'll do that for you later" Rose said playfully.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

This was a lot of fun to write, and I really hope you like it as much as I do. Things are going to start moving faster with the next chapter, so be ready for the story to really develop. Until (and hopefully sooner) next time!

12