Faun Over You Ch. 04

Story Info
Danny & Rose go fishing and have a nice dinner.
4.8k words
4.77
3.6k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in getting this one uploaded. Still having lots of real world issue taking up my time to write, but I'm determined to get this one finished for all my readers. I have a lot in store for you all, but you'll have to take it one chapter at a time. So without further delay...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The sun was just barely poking the first feeble rays of light over the distant horizon as Rose walked outside into the brisk April morning. It had been several months since she had moved in with Danny, and she had quickly resumed her running routine after they found a good path for her to use. She'd had to use the side of the road once the snow had rolled in, for fear of someone finding her tracks, but once it had melted she had gone back to her little trail.

She had on a decently thick pair of black leggings that had been adjusted for her tail, a headband to help cover her ears, her favorite sports bra, and a loose white tee with a Far Side comic on the front that had 2 bucks standing in a forest on it, of which one had a target shape on its chest. The caption said "Bummer of a birthmark, Hal." She'd randomly found it while looking for clothes and had laughed at it until she was crying and could barely breathe, and then immediately had Danny order it for her.

She did a few stretches to limber up, and then took off at a quick sprint. She always started out with a sprint to help her stay ready for if she ever needed to run, because even though she felt safe around Danny, a girl could never be too careful. After a good 30 seconds of sprinting, she slowed her pace and went down to a light jog, making her way through her set path.

She was glad that it wasn't hunting season, and also that most of the surrounding area was private property. It meant almost no one was ever out here, though on occasion she'd had some close run-ins with people from out of town wandering around from nearby camping sites. She never gave them any pause, and as far as she knew they never noticed anything odd about her appearance as she ran by, but it still made her heart race when she encountered others on her runs.

After a half hour she had done a solid 2 miles, and that was enough for her. Now she was sweaty and panting from the cool air, and the sun was starting to peek up over in the distance. Her run ended a short walk from the cabin, so she did some stretching as she walked back. The forecast was supposed to be a good one today, and she was excited for their trip.

Rose had wanted to go fishing and have a picnic for several weeks now, and she had been looking for a place where they could have some privacy that wasn't a full day's hike from where they parked. It took some asking around, but Danny finally got word of a spot that sounded perfect. It was roughly an hour drive to get there, and almost another just to get to the spot, but it sounded perfect.

Rose made her way inside the cabin, brushing her hooves off on the boot cleaner Danny had for mud. She didn't wear anything on her feet after all, so this was a solution they had come up with. Once inside, she walked along the floor rugs they had gotten to help with the sound her walking made, mostly at her own insistence as Danny didn't seem bothered by it.

She got to the bathroom and fired up the shower, anxious to get under the hot streams and let her fatigue wash away with the water. She also grabbed her hair clippers to giver herself a quick trim. She'd gotten into the habit of trimming at least once a week, and it had taken several weeks to find the right length settings so as not to agitate her skin when she wore clothes.

It had been a frustrating period, but it gave her an excuse to randomly strip, and that usually ended up involving bedroom activities, so it wasn't all bad. Stopping for a second, she went back and grabbed her tiny silicon rabbit vibrator from its spot in the cabinet. Danny wasn't up yet, and she was having an urge, plus with the trip they needed to leave at a decent enough time, so early morning antics were not on the menu for today.

Her libido had proved to be far more than either of them had expected. The first month after she had officially moved in they had fucked at least once a day, but soon Rose found herself also taking care of things solo throughout the day as well. Danny obviously had seen, and heard, that she was pent up, so they had found a reputable enough online store that sold adult items and had found a few things for Rose. She made sure they were rechargeable, and that she had a small variety for different occasions.

She had her tiny rabbit for the shower since it was waterproof, she had a larger version of that same toy for if she really needed the stimulation, and a large dildo with a suction cup for when she wanted to get a real workout. Danny had also gotten a few things, like a vibrating cock ring and a small remote-controlled bullet vibrator that came with a set of panties that they could go in. Rose especially liked it when he would tease her with that one.

They had also sprung for condoms, but Rose had not actually had a period at all since she had woken up in the woods. She found it odd, as did Danny, but they figured it might be from her biological changes. Plus the typical mating season for deer was around the time they had first met, and if several weeks of unprotected sex hadn't gotten her pregnant, then they were sure that she was fine. That said, once the condoms ran out, they didn't feel the need to get any more.

After a quick trim, a wash, and a directed bit of attention to her lady bits, Rose was all clean and feeling wonderful for their trip.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Danny woke up to the sound of the shower kicking on, and rolled over groggily. He checked the time on his phone, and then slowly dragged himself out of bed. He knew they had a short drive ahead, plus the hike to the spot he had heard of from the man at the bait shop where he had picked up his fishing supplies. He had gotten several rods and tackle so they could do several lines at once, and had picked up fresh bait the day before. All they needed to do now was pack the cooler and basket and be on their way.

He tossed on a shirt and some boxers and made his way to the kitchen. They were planning to take a simple lunch with them, but Danny still wanted it to be a fun experience. He pulled out 2 kinds of peanut butter, the blackberry jam that Rose really liked, some honey, and a jar of marshmallow fluff, then tucked them into the basket. After that went a loaf of honey wheat bread, freshly baked the night before, and some utensils. Once those were in, Danny tossed in a few apples and some strawberries he'd seen at the store a few days earlier.

There was a click sound, and the bathroom popped open. Out stepped a freshly cleaned Rose, who looked like she was having a great start to her morning given the smile across her face.

"Aww, I was going to pack the basket for you. You're already driving us out there" Rose said with a hint of annoyance.

Danny just shrugged and took a step to the left as she walked over. She leaned up against him and inspected the basket, then gave a satisfied nod.

"It looks wonderful!" she said with a wide grin.

She hopped up for a moment and planted a kiss on Danny's lips, and then started to pull him towards the bedroom.

"Come on, dear, let's get dressed and get on the road!"

"Isn't that my pun?" Danny asked her with a chuckle.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The drive was uneventful, and they were following the GPS tracker Danny had to get to their fishing spot. They were nearly there, and both of them were ready to break. Rose had the picnic basket, the cooler for their hopeful catches, and a large outdoor sheet for them to sit on. Danny was loaded with all the tackle and rods, plus bait and other random emergency items in his backpack, and was acting the part of navigator as well.

Danny was dressed for the hike, with jeans, hiking boots, and a long-sleeved shirt red shirt. Rose had told him through a fit of giggles that all he needed was the thick, scraggly beard and an ax and he'd look perfect. He had tickled her for that comment, bringing her to tears, and only stopping when she threatened to pee on him if he didn't stop.

Rose had opted for the 'picnic at the park' look, with a beautiful green sundress and wide-brimmed hat. She was a bit more adept at moving through the forestry than Danny was, so she wasn't concerned about her dress getting caught on anything as they hiked. Danny didn't have any witty quips about her look, instead giving her a very deep and prolonged kiss when she asked him what he thought of it.

Their relationship had evolved considerably over the winter. It started out awkwardly enough, and then everything got jumpstarted because of raging hormones, so it had taken them some time to actually get to know each other. Because of her amnesia, Rose didn't have any idea what she liked or disliked, so that had been a bonding experience for the both of them. It had led to many days of learning about things and discussions about random topics, and long nights of cuddling by the fire and, of course, more sex.

Rose was actually the one that had suggested they look into toys, mostly for his sake. He had been showing signs of perpetual exhaustion from her constant need for physical intimacy, and she didn't want him to burn out and get sick, so that was her suggestion. He had taken it in stride, and was willing to discuss the different pros and cons for the things she was considering. However, she had vehemently refused to let him pick up anything for his own self pleasure.

"There's no need for you to get a piece of rubber pussy when you can just cum in mine instead" she had told him, and then proceeded to blush and bury her face in her hands as she squealed in embarrassment.

That aside, Danny could now say, without a doubt, that he loved Rose. He had whispered it to her one night as they tucked in for bed, and after a short pause she said it back to him. Things had felt better after that, though there wasn't any actual change to how they did things, the feelings were different. It was why they were coming out here in the first place. Rose had discovered her knowledge of fishing only recently, and so she had been adamant at doing this ever since.

He was sweating slightly, and was starting to breathe a bit heavy when he finally saw it as they crested the hill they were trudging up. It was a small glen by the edge of one of the many ponds and small lakes in the area, and it was certainly well removed from all the small roads that snaked through the trees. He didn't recall the name that the cashier at the bait shop had called it, but he didn't really care too much. To them it was the Promised Land for their day trip, so they hurried along with renewed vigor.

Within a few minutes they were unloaded and sprawled out on the large blanket, resting in the shade of a large tree. They split a bottle of water and both got to work setting up their reels. Rose was a bit more skilled at it than Danny was, so she helped him get it all ready. Once they were all set up and the hooks properly baited, they gave them a cast and set the rods up to wait. Fishing was a game of patience and luck, so they had nothing left to do now but make lunch and hope for a bite.

They made sandwiches to the sound of the forest around them, and ate them in silence. It was peaceful, and before long Rose had curled up and begun to nap in the shadow of the tree. Danny propped himself up on the cooler, keeping watch on their rods for any sign of a bite. There ended up being a few nibbles, and eventually he ended up with a few decent sized trout. He got them cleaned off and put them in the cooler, and then washed up after resetting the lines.

He was making his way back to the blanket when he saw Rose roll over to her other side, her dress riding up as she did and her tail flicking a bit in the air. It took him a second to process why this seemed odd to him, and that's when he realized it; Rose wasn't wearing any panties. He just shook his head and chuckled at her decision to go commando, but it wasn't like anyone was around to see, so he let it go.

Only, after he sat back down, he had a tug at the back of his mind. He had just reset the lines, so they'd be fine for a while, right? He could afford to ignore them for a bit, and Rose was probably going to wake up sometime soon from her nap anyways, and he was positive she wouldn't mind if he gave her a good wake-up.

Danny scooted closer to Rose and gently rolled her onto her back, making sure she was flat. He then carefully propped her legs up, letting them fall apart on their own. He nestled himself comfortably as he could between her ankles and lifted her dress over his head. She had shaved that morning, as evidenced by the neatly trimmed hair he was seeing. He thought about how he wanted to start, and settled on a gentle caress with his finger.

He started just a bit above where her clitoris was tucked under its hood, and very lightly brushed down around the outside of it and along the edge of her folds, making sure to move with the grain of her hair. He heard a mild intake of breath as he did this, but she didn't stir any, so he repeated the movement. After several strokes she breathed out a heavy sigh, and Danny could see her clit starting to poke out a bit from its hiding place.

It didn't take much to turn Rose on, but Danny liked taking the slow approach on her occasionally. She had told him that it always gave her the best orgasms when he took things slow like that, but Rose was impatient and often would jump him partway through so she could rock his socks off, so moments like these were somewhat rare.

Danny adjusted himself a bit closer, and leaned in. He very tenderly kissed her clit, flicking the tip of his tongue against it as he pulled away. Rose shuddered slightly and had a sharp intake of breath, but otherwise didn't react. Danny knew she was still asleep, as any other time he had done that before she'd grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face into her pussy, demanding he eat it like a cherry turnover. He had the time to really give her a good oral surprise, so he didn't want to wake her just yet.

As he kissed her from top to bottom, he would gently poke between her folds with his tongue, licking her tenderly. After a single trip down and up, she was already becoming moist and her breathing was getting slightly more rapid, with the occasional soft moan. Danny then moved on to full on licking, running his tongue in slow circles around her clit, freeing it so that he could give it his uninhibited attention.

Rose was breathing faster now, but she was still asleep despite all the attention. Danny wondered what kind of dream she must be enjoying right now as he gave her pussy his undivided attention. He was attentive to all the spots he knew she liked, licking her slow and wide from bottom to top several times, and earning a tiny orgasm from it. She yelped quietly, and Danny thought it was incredibly cute.

She was breathing hard for a moment, and began to run one hand over her chest, the other finding its way down to where Danny had been working on her. She didn't touch herself any, instead looking as if she was just enjoying whatever wet dream she was experiencing given her lack of coercion for him to continue. Danny flipped her dress over her stomach and gave her a quick look, and saw that she was beaming as she lay there, so he decided to continue upping the ante.

Very carefully, he slid his index finger inside of her. Her mouth formed an 'O' as he inserted it, and she moaned as if he had just buried his dick in balls deep. She was still wet, so he had no trouble moving. He began to move his finger in and out, starting slow and picking up speed. Then he stopped for a second, and she very sleepily mumbled in protest. He obliged and slid another finger inside, and she arched her back slightly as he slid back inside.

He started out faster than before, and he was gradually picking up speed, and her breathing began to match up with his movements. Her legs suddenly wrapped around behind his head, and he knew she was now wide awake and one orgasm deep on naptime oral shenanigans. He picked up the pace even more, fingering her furiously and making her moan and gasp as he rotated his fingers around as he did. She was getting close based on her short breaths, so he leaned in close and rammed his fingers up into her, curling them inside, while also lightly biting down on her clit.

Danny was certainly glad they were so far away from any civilization, because the scream of pleasure Rose let out sent several birds shrieking from nearby trees. Her back arched so suddenly that the only thing supporting her was her head and Danny, who was now being suffocated with pussy because of how tightly her legs were squeezing him. He tried to speak to get Rose to loosen her grip and she let out another scream, this time falling back to the blanket and letting Danny go.

Her chest was heaving and her body was wracked with tiny spasms as she tried to get her composure back, but it took her several minutes before she was able to. After that, she pulled herself over to Danny, who had moved to lay next to her, and wrapped herself around his arm while she giggled lightly with an occasional spasm.

"I take it you enjoyed your wake-up call?" Danny asked her.

All he got in response was a giggle and a head nod against his arm. When she did finally calm down and stop twitching, she crawled up on top of him and gave him a long kiss, with a tiny hint of tongue. After pulling away, she licked her lips seductively at him.

"I'll be sure to return the favor later" she told him, staring at him longingly. A sudden click-click-click-click caught there attention, and both of them dove for the rods when one of them started to take off.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The rest of their trip had proved decently fruitful, and they had several moderately sized fish to cook later that night. It didn't take them long to pack up, and the trip back to their parking spot wasn't nearly as bad as the walk out had been. They packed up their things into the back and got the fish secured, and then began the trip back to the cabin. It had been a boring drive out there, with almost no traffic from either direction, so they just sat in the silence of each other's company.

That only lasted about 20 minutes, before Rose's hand found its way to the front of Danny's pants. She was very slowly rubbing along the front of his jeans, right where his dick was, and it didn't take long for him to get a bit uncomfortable at the tightness of his pants against his rapidly stiffening cock. He glanced over at Rose for a moment, and she had a devilish grin on her face, and he was certain she was intending to pay him back for earlier on the drive home. Rose twisted in her seat and leaned over towards him, fiddling with his belt as she did.

"Eyes on the road now, or else you won't get your reward until after dinner."

She was teasing him, as he doubted she would be able to hold off herself, but there was always a chance she could. He cracked the windows, hoping to help her not go crazy in the middle of things and cause an accident, and then lifted himself off the seat slightly. Rose very quickly pulled his jeans down to mid-thigh and then started to rub on him again through his boxers. He was still a bit uncomfortable, but not nearly as bad as before. He was wondering just how long she planned to tease him when she adjusted his boxers and popped out his dick.

12