Faun Over You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes, my favorite sausage to eat" she said in a slightly sultry voice.

It made Danny snort loudly. He and Rose had learned not long after she started to live with him that they both had rather ridiculous senses of humor, but it always made them laugh no matter how dumb it ended up sounding when they said a pun or lame joke. It was why they got along so well even after being cooped up so much in the cabin.

Rose ignored him, instead giving the tip several kisses. Danny adjusted slightly forward, giving her better access without compromising his driving. Once he was done, Rose popped up and kissed him on the cheek, winked, and then dropped back down to take him inside her mouth. It was a bit faster than he had expected, but he wasn't about to complain. For the rest of their drive, Rose kept him nice and hard, but made sure to not get him too excited. He was feeling the pressure slowly build as they got closer to home, and he figured she was trying to wait until they got almost all the way back to get him off, and he probably would've lasted if it hadn't been for the road.

He was just turning off of the main road to the one that led up to his cabin, which went from asphalt to gravel to dirt in a span of about 100 feet, and right as he was, Rose had gone down deep on him. He hit the gravel as she was taking all of him in, and the resulting vibrations hit him not just from the vehicle, but also through Rose as well, and it sent him over the edge.

"OHSHI-" Danny exclaimed as the vibrations hit him.

He slammed on the brakes and grabbed Rose by the hair, and let out a very loud grunt as he came hard. Rose hadn't been expecting it either, and had tried to pull away at first, but now had her mouth acting like a vacuum on him, sucking down hard and keeping him inside her as far as she could. Danny was panting and convulsing as she did, and he emptied his now very sore balls right into Rose's throat, which she made sure to swallow.

When he finally stopped, Rose pulled free with a very sloppy sounding sucking noise, and then popped her lips once she was back to eye level with Danny. She licked her lips at him, and then kissed him on the cheek before sitting back in her seat properly. She watched him with a coy grin, letting him catch his breath after such an intense and sudden orgasm.

"Come on lover boy. Get us back to the cabin and we can cuddle before we tackle those fish."

She patted him on the thigh, and Danny wordlessly nodded, so he slid back on his seat, slid his dick back into his boxers, and then drove them the last few minutes up to the cabin. Once there he parked, and they both got out. Rose went around and pulled out their bucket of fish while Danny unlocked the door, and once inside she set the bucket in the kitchen, and they went to lie in the bed and cuddle for a bit after such a fun and enjoyable afternoon.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

After some cuddling and a short nap, they set about cleaning their dinner and prepping the sides. The trout were being baked with some lemon pepper rubbed in and their potatoes were being boiled to perfection so they could be mashed. Some freshly minced garlic was waiting to be added to those. They also had some rolls they had made last night with the bread in preparation for tonight, as well as some honey butter that Rose had made a while back.

The entire meal had been her idea, all brought about by her discovery of fishing knowledge. She didn't know why, but this was a very specific set of things that went with freshly caught fish, and Danny had agreed that it sounded delicious. It took less than an hour once the trout were all cleaned up, and by the time they had finished putting together their plates, the both of them felt absolutely famished. The cabin smelled amazing, and with a fresh fire going, it really set the mood for a lovely dinner together.

Danny made the both of them a fresh mug of hot tea, and they sat at the table, both eager to eat but trying to not be too desperate looking. They each took a bite of the fish first, and the taste was wonderful. The tart and tang of the lemon pepper made the fish taste so much better. Rose let out a satisfied breath as she finished that first bite, and she couldn't help but beam at Danny.

"For something you don't recall ever having before, you sure look like you've missed it" he said after finishing his own bite.

"I know, and I wish I could remember more. Having to constantly find a trigger for stuff is fun at times, but it gets tedious. I was hoping maybe eating a familiar meal would trigger something new, but I guess not. Though it was a fun trip, for both of us" she said with a wink.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much" Danny said as he took a bite of potatoes.

"We should definitely go back there again. It was so nice and quiet. It reminded me of the spot back home where I used to fish."

There was a moment of silence as they both ate, which was broken by the sound of something hitting a plate. Danny, who had been lost in his mouthful of food, shot a look over at Rose, who was holding her hand frozen in front of her, her fork on the table, and a look of shock on her face. She seemed lost in thought, and it wasn't until Danny spoke that she snapped out of it.

"Rose?"

Her eyes locked onto his, and she took in a shaky breath. She breathed out slowly and when she spoke, it was in a hushed voice.

"Danny...I remember where I'm from."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Oh snap! What an intense day for the both of them, and Rose remembered something big! What does this mean going forward? Stay tuned for more!

12