Faun Over You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael let out a long, slow whistle, and then began to clap slowly.

"I see someone has gotten a little pep back. That's good. Means that hopefully you aren't so sick that we can't get you straightened out with a few meds. That said though, I have to ask. Why do you like this weirdo so much anyways?"

Rachael jerked her thumb back towards Danny, and he was about to say something, but Rose beat him to the punch.

"He calls me Dear" Rose said with a poorly contained smirk.

"Oh my GOD!" Rachael screamed in exasperation, flinging herself back onto the bed. "You're fucking perfect for each other with senses of humor like that!"

Danny and Rose couldn't help but laugh, something that neither of them realized they had needed so much right then.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Midnight finally came, and with it the arrival of Danny's jeep at Highland Hospital. They pulled up to the ambulance bay, and out strode Dr. Nathan Sparks, the friend that Rachael had mentioned. He had a stretcher ready and a large sheet, which they used to keep Rose hidden as they smuggled her inside. They had needed to explain a few things before they had arrived, mostly to keep him from running off at the mouth about Rose's appearance, and other than a momentary pause to gawk, he had helped them get her inside without any issue.

Once they were behind closed doors, he started down the list of standard questions. He had indeed been able to get his hands on Rose's medical file, but when asked about it he had said it was better they not ask too many questions. He had based his questions off the information inside, taking note of anything abnormal that was listed in the file, but for the most part she had a clean bill of health the last time she had been seen.

One thing that did bother Danny was that as he was looking through the physical copy of her file himself, he noticed she had a partial hysterectomy from her late teens, which was noted due to signs of stage 1 ovarian cancer, but that the surgery was successful and no signs of the cancer remained at following checkups.

That had explained her inability to get pregnant despite them almost never using protection, and he had pointed it out to her while Dr. Sparks was entering data into his computer after a batch of questions. Rose had looked rather sad when he pointed it out, and she remarked that now she wished she could have children because she was positive Danny would make a wonderful father. That had caught him completely unawares, but before he could inquire any further they moved to the next batch of questions, and Danny pushed it to the back of his mind for later.

Once the questions were done, they all very carefully moved her from place to place, getting all the non-invasive tests done that they could. With Rose being so unique now, they needed to cover as many areas as they could, and Danny could barely keep track of all the medical jargon being thrown around by Rachael and the doctor. All Danny could do to help was to lend Rose a hand to hold as they did test after test.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

It was 3 hours before they had finally finished up at the hospital and gotten Rose back out to the jeep. Nathan had told them that Rose was under a special file that only he would be privy to, and that it would be a few days before they got all the results back as he would need to pull a few strings to keep them anonymous. Overall he had been incredibly helpful, and for that Danny was very appreciative.

After their quiet drive back to Rachael's home, they all got themselves a cup of tea and a few gingersnaps that Rachael had tucked away in her pantry. They sat in silence for a while, with Rachael finishing her tea first and hurrying off to her sofa. She flung the cushions off and then popped out a bed, slapping it to get some of the creases out of the mattress. She headed to her room and returned a few minutes later with the linens for setting up the bed, and Danny got up to help her. They both got everything squared away in a flash, and by the time Rose had come over to assist, they were done.

"Alright lovers, I'm off to bed. Oh and just to forewarn you, this bed squeaks pretty loud, so don't get too excited, alright?"

Danny crossed his arms and just shook his head at her as she walked away. He and Rose waited until she had shut her door before stripping down, and once they had they snuggled up to each other under the covers for warmth. Rose wrapped herself around Danny a bit tighter than she normally did, but it wasn't too long before she loosened her grip a little and he could hear her snoring softly. He had no idea what was in store for them now, but they would cross that bridge when they got to it.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Morning came with the smell and sound of sizzling bacon, and Danny rolled his head to one side to get a better smell. Rose's hair brushed against his face as he did, and he heard her grumble slightly in her sleep as the bed creaked in annoyance at his movement.

"Morning" Rachael called out from the kitchen. "Wasn't sure when you might get up so I made enough just in case. Got bacon, waffles, and fresh fruit. Oh, and coffee."

Rose grunted and rolled over as Danny carefully extricated his arm from under her head, and he made sure to get his boxers and pants around his ankles before he stood up. In a swift rising motion he clothed himself, and then took a moment to adjust until everything was comfortable. The wood floor was slightly cold on the soles of his feet, but the floor in the kitchen was bathed in the morning sun and only slightly cool.

Danny let out a loud yawn and stretched as he entered the kitchen, where he saw Rachael poking at the bacon with a fork as she watched it cook. She had on an oversized shirt that went halfway down her thighs, and he secretly hoped she at least had on panties this early. She had never been one for modesty in her own home, so seeing her in a shirt was more than he had expected.

Danny put together a small plate with a large waffle and some blueberries and poured a cup of coffee, adding a little cream and a small bit of sugar to curb the bitterness, and then seated himself at her small dining table. When Rachael finished cooking, she dropped 3 pieces of perfectly crisped bacon onto his plate, and then made herself one as well. They both sat there in silence for a bit until the pull out bed groaned loudly in protest as Rose freed herself from the blankets.

She stretched and let out a satisfied breath, and Danny heard the sound of fabric rustling, followed shortly after by the muffled steps of her sock-covered hooves. She came into the kitchen wearing her Far Side shirt again and nothing else, not even panties, and Danny just shook his head. In that, both women were alike in their general dislike of clothing around the house. He blushed momentarily when he also considered that he had been intimate with both of them as well.

Rose made herself a plate as well, but skipped on the coffee, opting for a glass of water instead. She sat and breathed in deeply, enjoying the wonderful smell with a content sigh before digging in. When Rachael finished her own waffle, she propped her head on her left arm, looking across at Danny, giving him a scrutinous look.

"So. Now what?" she asked flatly. Rose looked back and forth between her and Danny, munching quietly on her bacon. It was almost a full minute before Danny responded.

"I'm going to contact Lauren and try to set up an interview. I was hoping to do that back at my place, but I don't know how long it's going to be to hear back from her, and we still need those test results. I would rather not go anywhere until we at least have those. Not to sound like a squatter or anything."

"Oh, no worries there. I will not be shy about letting you know if I want you gone."

Rose seemed a bit concerned at hearing that, her ears going back and flat against her head, but Danny just nodded.

"Never did like to mince your words."

"Nope. It's been a contributing factor to why I've stayed single after we split, but it's not the primary reason. I've got my hands full at the practice and taking care of my own animals, so it doesn't leave me as much time to socialize like I used to. I miss it occasionally, but I enjoy what I'm doing, so it's not a big loss or anything."

"Umm...Rachael?" Rose asked quietly. She didn't reply, but looked over at her for her to continue. "Why are you so calm about this? When I first met Danny he was constantly nervous when I was around, even when all he would do is just sit and watch the morning sunrise. But you aren't. I don't smell that same kind of apprehension from you. Why?"

Rachael didn't immediately answer, instead taking a sip of coffee as she pondered a response.

"Truth be told, I'm just so used to rolling with things that there isn't much out there that can. I was certainly shocked as all hell when I first saw you, and I still can't fully grasp it, but nervous? Why would I be? You're a nice enough girl, and Danny took a real liking to you. I wouldn't say that he's particular, but he was always guarded when we were together.

"I've seen sides of him I never saw while we were dating ever since that phone call yesterday morning. He legit loves you sweetcheeks, in a way that he never did with me. Not sure how I feel about it considering you're half cervidae, but I highly doubt he fell for you because you wiggled that cute ass and tail at him."

Danny, who had been mid sip of coffee, chocked, and very nearly spit it across the table at her remark. After stifling the resulting coughing fit and wiping his mouth off, he frowned at Rachael, who was grinning like a cat at him as she took another bite of her breakfast. Rose, on the other hand, had her hands over her mouth to try and keep herself from laughing at the scene.

"Gee, I dunno sis, given that reaction maybe that was the reason" Rachael said with a clearly teasing tone.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Cleanup didn't take long with an extra 2 sets of hands, so Rachael wrote out a list of a few things they could do around her farm to help out while she was away at work. It wasn't anything complicated, and given how far they were from the road, and the city in general, they wouldn't need to worry about anyone seeing Rose and making a fuss. She also made sure to set out some basic medication for Rose should she start to feel unwell.

After getting dressed, Danny in jeans and a loose tee and Rose in a flowing blue dress she had brought along, they both set about feeding the animals for Rachael. Her livestock wasn't anything impressive: a cow, a pig, some chickens, and a tabby cat that she said had adopted the cow as her own, given that it used to be a stray. They hadn't understood what she meant until they saw the cat sitting on the cow's back, looking as comfortable as could be.

It only took them an hour to do the few small things on the list, and after they had finished they both sat on the swing that was attached to a rather long branch from the tree behind Rachael's home. A slight breeze was rocking the swing, and Rose leaned against Danny as they listened to the animals and the wind-rustled leaves of the tree. Despite everything that had been going on, it was peaceful.

Danny was watching the cow as it wandered over to its water bucket, its tail swishing side to side as it did, when it smacked against the side of the feed bucket with a loud clang. Rose immediately started at the noise, her breathing frantic as she bolted upright, looking around in a panic. Danny got up quickly, pulling her in close and brushing her hair with his fingers as he spoke softly to her.

"It's alright, Rose. There's no one here that can hurt you. It was just the cow. It's alright..."

He repeated himself over and over several times, and Rose finally took a shuddering breath as she buried her face into his chest. She was still shaking slightly, and he guessed that she was probably trying hard to not cry again. The memories were still very fresh and undoubtedly painful, and he figured it would be like this for a long while as she came to terms with the truth. Once they had gotten their justice on those involved, he was going to see about her getting some therapy to try and get her past it all.

They sat there, Rose letting Danny stroke her long copper hair as she calmed down, and just listened to the chirping and whistling of birds in the trees and the occasional buzzing of a passing insect. Eventually he felt the tension ease out of her shoulders and her breathing became steady, and he figured she had probably fallen asleep. He had noticed before that she was always able to nap at a moment's notice, and no matter how much she slept, she was always able to sleep through the night with him without waking, at least as far as he knew.

He was lost in his own thoughts when the feeling of a hand cupping itself around the back of his head got his attention, and he looked down just in time for Rose to pull him in for a kiss. It was gentle, and nothing like her ravenous kisses of passion and desire. This was a tender kiss, and they had only kissed like this once before, when she had first groomed herself and he had told her how beautiful she looked.

She made smaller kisses on his lips as they embraced, and he returned them with a few of his own. They were in love, of that there was no doubt, and with all the negative things that had happened in the last few days, something as simple as a kiss was probably far more reassuring than even words could be right now.

They continued on, and slowly things started to a get a bit heavier. The occasional slip of tongue, a hand caressing a thigh, and a light nibble of a lip. They were both taking things slow, though Danny was doing it more out of concern for Rose, not knowing just how far she would be able to take things given her recent health.

"Danny" Rose whispered as they stopped for a brief moment. He didn't say anything, but a quiet 'mhmm' in response. "I want to feel you."

Danny knew what she wanted, but he was hesitant. He didn't want them to get into the swing of things and for her to suddenly become incredibly ill. He started to say something in protest, but she held a finger up to his lips.

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm still not strong enough to be as active as I normally would be, but my body is crying out to feel you, and if I don't give it what it wants, it's only going to make me feel worse. I'm going to lie down, and I want you to make love to me, nice and slow. You can do it however you want, and I'll let you do it to me, ok?"

She pulled her finger away, and the look in her eyes told him that while she was truly desperate, her weariness was keeping her from doing it the way she wanted. She wanted the release, to have sex so rough that it would quite possibly beat the tension out of her, but she wasn't able to do that. He thought about if he could be rough, but with her current state that would be just as bad as if she took charge herself, so he decided against it.

Danny stood and helped Rose to her feet, walked her over a little closer to the trunk of the tree where the shade was not broken by gaps in the leaves, and helped her carefully sit down on the soft earth. He helped her lift up her dress over her head, and wasn't surprised to see that she didn't have on anything underneath. She carefully lowered herself to the ground, and as she did Danny sat down next to her. She reached up and tugged at his shirt sleeve, and gave him a small smile.

"You should take this off. I like running my hands over your skin."

Danny chuckled lightly and obliged, yanking the loose shirt over his head and tossing it over to where the dress has lying in a heap. After that, he leaned over and resumed kissing Rose, his hand now running up and down her chest as he did, and she was doing the same with both of hers. When she tilted her head back after a mild pinch of a nipple, Danny started to move down her neck, kissing as he went, and eventually making his way down to the breast he wasn't in the process of fondling.

He kissed it gently, going in a circle around the erect nipple before biting down ever so gently. Rose sharply inhaled when he did so, but he knew it wasn't from pain. She liked it when he teased her like this, but with her being in a fragile state at the moment, he was able to do things at his own pace without worrying about Rose jumping the gun, and eventually him, all because she got overly excited. He just wished the circumstances were not so grim to cause her to be so subdued.

He nibbled, licked, and sucked on her nipple while also teasing the other with his fingers, and he knew she was enjoying every moment. Her breathing was slower than it normally would be, but he wanted her to savor the buildup. She couldn't go at it as hard, but he could still help her have an amazing and intense orgasm all the same.

He finally relented on her nipple, and began to resume his trail of kisses down her stomach, past her bellybutton, until he had to adjust himself to better service her wants. Rose lifted her leg up as Danny moved to position himself between her legs, and her chest was heaving, albeit slowly as she awaited him to continue. He slowly spread her moist folds open, revealing the light pink interior, and in a single combined motion, slid two fingers in as he bit down carefully on her now exposed clitoris.

Rose arched her back in time with the slow insertion of his fingers, and she let out a quiet, wavering cry, her legs shaking slightly. Danny waited for her to let herself back down, and once she did, he began to move his fingers in and out with deliberate slowness as he teased her most sensitive point. He felt her running her hands through his hair as he slowly built her up towards an orgasm, and he knew she was starting to get close when she took handfuls of hair in her fingers.

Danny pulled his fingers out almost completely, and then slipped a third one in while nibbling slightly harder on her than he had before. Rose's legs snapped tight around his head, jamming his face into her pussy and trapping his hand between her and his chin. She was silent for a moment, and then let out a quavering moan, muffled as she kept her lips tightly shut. He could feel her hands shaking, along with the rest of her, and he had no doubt that he had caught her by surprise with that extra finger.

When she finally loosed the leg lock she had him in, Danny pulled out his fingers and gave her a few tender kisses right there on her now incredibly slick labia. She giggled a bit as he did this, and he stopped to look up at her.

"You didn't shave this morning, or yesterday. Your stubble is ticklish."

Danny let out a snort, and then began to chuckle at her sincerity in the moment. It was one of many small things he loved about her. He quickly undid his pants, not wanting to keep his lover waiting, and also because he was now sporting a solid erection and his dick was feeling a bit cramped. Once they were off and in the already established pile nearby, he lined himself up with Rose, leaning over her to kiss her as he lined up the tip of his rock-hard cock with her eagerly awaiting pussy.

As he slid inside, Rose moaned into his ear with satisfaction.

"Oh God, yesssssss. Everything always feels twice as good after great foreplay" she whispered huskily into his ear.

She had wrapped her arms around his head and her legs around his waist, but Danny was going to take all the time he wanted to get himself off. Rose was already one orgasm deep and riding out the afterglow, so all he needed to do was keep it rolling just a little and she would get an explosive second when he finally came himself. He moved slowly, rocking his hips forward and back, slowly thrusting in, but never going all the way back in.