Faun Over You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was keeping it random, going slightly deeper, and then barely at all, all at random to keep her on the edge. It was working, and Rose was wiggling under him to try and get him to go all the way in again, but he resisted, even when she clamped down on him with her legs. She started to beg, pleading for him to put it all the way in, and he would start to, only to stop and pull back out again. It was driving her wild, and despite her pleading, he could tell she was enjoying the experience, but he decided too much teasing would ruin it if he kept at it.

With a much faster thrust, Danny buried himself all the way inside of Rose, and she let out a rather gruff moan as he did. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deeply, her tongue dancing with his as she rocked her hips against him, grinding on his dick as they lay on the shaded grass. She was working hard to get that second orgasm, and she was apparently close given her actions.

"Come on Danny, cum!" she said in a rushed whisper, her breath a mix of pleasure and desperation. "Cum in me, cum in me, cum in meeeee!"

She was bucking her hips against him frantically, but Danny stopped her with a hard thrust. He quickly adjusted his grip, sliding both hands into the small of her back and down, until he had her ass firmly in his hands, and then he began to thrust. Unlike before, this was not slow and measured. This was frantic and rushed, the air suddenly filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin at a prodigious tempo.

Rose was silent for the first few thrusts, but then she let out a long and discordant moan that wavered slightly every time Danny's hips slammed into hers. Speech had escaped her, but Rose was still rambling, though it was entirely incoherent. For a solid thirty seconds, Danny kept up that furious pace, until he finally reached his limit.

"Gonna cum! Gonna-UUHN!" Danny cried out, his thrusts slowing down to a crawl, but the force still the same as before. Every time he let out a burst of cum, Rose would grunt in the way she always did after she had fucked Danny until her legs gave out. When he finally had no more to give, he stopped, resting while still balls deep inside of Rose, who was now sprawled out underneath him, her head leaning to one side and her breath coming in short gasps as she twitched all over, the aftershocks of her impressive second orgasm wracking her tiny frame.

Danny carefully pushed himself up, pulling out and sitting on the cool grass as he tried to get his breathing under control. He measured his breathing to help speed things up, and he cast a glance over at Roe when she started to giggle slightly. He was wondering what was causing it when she adjusted her leg slightly, and it caught his attention. He saw the thick globule of cum oozing out of her and running down the inside of her thigh, tickling the hairs as it slowly ran down.

He let it be, as she seemed to be enjoying the afterglow immensely, and instead picked up their clothes and quickly went inside. He tossed them into an empty basket for laundry and turned on the shower, getting it to just the right temperature, and then heading back outside. Rose had recovered slightly from the intense ending and was now sitting up, her chin resting on her knees as she watched a bumblebee flit around between some nearby dandelions.

"Need a hand? I got the shower going so we can clean up."

Rose looked up at him, smiled, and nodded. Danny held out his hand and helped pull her upright, and then the two of them headed inside to shower off and partake in some post-fuck cuddling.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

It took nearly an hour to find contact info for Lauren that wasn't through the journal she worked for. Once he had an email, he sent her a short but intriguing message, and let Rose read through it herself before he sent it.

----------------------

Good afternoon Lauren,

My name is Daniel Cross, and I am contacting you with an intriguing proposition. I am aware of your activism against the company Gen-U-Tech, and recently a dear friend of mine, a former employee of theirs, has come into possession of some highly sensitive information concerning them. This information would cause irreparable harm to the company if brought to light, and my friend wishes to make it known so that they will be held accountable for their actions. There are also personal stakes involved in it for them, and that is why I am contacting you.

My friend has stated that any and all rights to the story and its coverage will be exclusively yours, and we both hope that you will reply back. Due to the extremely sensitive nature of this information, we would like to arrange an in person meeting, so that there is no risk of the contents being leaked inadvertently via digital means. If you have any questions, please ask them, and we will answer them as well as we are able, but we must still insist on a face-to-face meeting over anything else.

Hoping you are well,

Daniel Cross

----------------------

Rose read it over a few times, making suggestions, such as not revealing her gender, changing the wording in a few places, and even openly debating if the "dear friend" part was just him being funny or a habit of his writing style. He insisted it was not meant as a joke in any capacity, and Rose let it go.

"And sent." Danny watched as the email processed for a brief moment, and then a small popup informed him it had gone through. "All we can do now is wait."

Rose nodded, and then laid her head in his lap. He began to stroke her hair, which was now wonderfully silky after their shower, and they sat in silence for a long while until they heard the sound of an approaching vehicle on the gravel drive. Danny glanced over and saw Rachael's truck pull up, and he waved at her through the window when she looked in from the drive. She motioned behind her with a few quick jerks of her thumb, and Danny guessed she needed a hand bringing in some things.

He pulled a pillow over and carefully extricated himself from underneath Rose, who had fallen asleep at some point. He slipped on his shoes and went out to the truck, where he saw several bags of groceries in the back behind a bit of netting holding it in place.

"I hope we aren't going to be a strain on your food budget for you to need to get that much" Danny said as he grabbed a few of the paper handles on the bags. He noticed that it was all food or things for cooking, such as flour or cooking oil.

"Nah, I was due to go shopping for stuff anyways. I usually make my own meals from scratch and prep for a few days in advance. Helps keep me from going out as much, and actually saves me a lot in the long run, which I need for my animals. They have their own food though, and enough to last them until next month easy."

It only took a single trip with the both of them carrying bags, and once inside Danny helped her to put things away as best he could. After that he checked on Rose, who was still quietly napping on the couch, so he let her be. When he went back to the kitchen, he heard the shower kick on from Rachael's bedroom, so he made some fresh tea while she was cleaning up from work.

He was about halfway through his first cup when Rachael came back into the kitchen. She was wearing a very ragged tee that looked like it had been a chew toy for multiple animals given the amount of holes in it, and a pair of shorts that hugged her so snugly that he mistook them for a pair of panties. Her bottoms aside, the shirt did little to hide the fact that she was not wearing a bra, and he had to look away when she rolled her shoulders and one of her nipples decided to peek through a hole in the front.

She noticed and smirked, but didn't say anything. He figured she was teasing him, and he wasn't about to let her embarrass him like that. She made herself a cup as well and joined him at the table, sipping on the warm drink as she watched her animals through the storm door attached to her kitchen. Danny had left the interior door open to let the sun stream in and warm the house, and it gave a nice view of the minimalist farm in the rear.

"So how were the animals? Any issues with the list of stuff I left for you?"

"Not at all. I see what you mean about the cat though. They really do get along famously, don't they?"

"Apparently they aren't the only ones either."

Danny looked at her confused, one of his eyebrows going up at her statement.

"You DO know I have a few cameras back there to monitor the animals while I'm away at work, right? You didn't notice the big one on the corner of the house that looks over at the barn...and the tree?"

Danny's eyes immediately went wide and he could feel his face getting hot from the rush of realization of what she was saying.

"...no, uh...neither of us noticed the cameras..."

"I could tell. I gotta say though, I was impressed with the big finish. Rose seemed to enjoy it significantly. Oh, and you still have a cute butt."

Danny regretted taking a drink right before she had said that last part, because he immediately started to choke on his tea. He heard the couch groan slightly and saw Rose pop up over the back, looking at him with concern.

"He's alright princess. Just wasn't expecting my compliment. I'm sure you would also agree that he has a nice ass, yeah?"

Rose was silent as she processed what had been said, and then a mischievous grin crept across her face.

"Oh very much so. I like to squeeze it when we're cuddling."

"I just can't win with you two" Danny said in exasperation.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

It was late in the evening when Rose asked Danny to check his email. He didn't expect to get a reply back so quickly, but he hoped that she would at least give them the courtesy of a reply, even if she thought it was a scam or prank. So when he opened up his email and saw the reply right at the top of his unread list, with a timestamp of just barely over an hour prior, he got both women's attention as he opened it up and began to read.

----------------------

Good evening Mr. Cross,

I am sorry about the late reply, but I was doing some fact checking on you. I like to know who I'm talking to and seeing if they are of good repute, and you seem to be. You're not in their back pocket from what I found at least.

I must say that you have my curiosity peaked, but I will need at least something to go on or else I'm afraid I will have to decline your offer. I don't take anyone at their word without question, and I would rather not waste my time or yours on something that will amount to nothing more than a tabloid article. Please understand, I am a professional journalist first and foremost, and I need something more concrete than a few vague hints and a personal vendetta.

Regards,

Lauren Stern

----------------------

"Well that was fucking rude" Rachael exclaimed when he finished reading. "She sounds like a total bitch if you ask me."

Danny was staring at the response, not sure of how to reply back. He stared for a good minute before Rose grabbed his phone from his hand and started typing.

"Rose, what are you-"

She shushed him loudly as she continued typing, and he heard the faint chime that indicated an email had been sent. She passed him back his phone, and he pulled her reply up.

----------------------

So I take it you know about the young geneticist that abruptly disappeared the day after they shuttered Project Graft? The one that no one has seen for several months?

----------------------

Danny was dumbstruck. He had not wanted to reveal too much, but this was far more than he had intended to tell Lauren until they had actually met up. He turned to say something to her when his phone chimed that it had received an email. He froze, looking at the screen in amazement. Lauren had replied, but she had changed the header.

Call me.

Danny showed it to the other two, and both gave a sharp nod of confirmation. He opened the email and saw a string of numbers, tapped it, and his phone took him to the keypad for phone calls. He tapped the green call icon, and it barely rang even once before the line picked up.

"Hello?" Danny said with unease.

"Mr. Cross, what does your friend know about Miss Rose Vansant?"

All of them exchanged shocked looks, and then Rose grabbed the phone from him again.

"Hello Miss Stern, I am the friend in question. If you want to learn what we know, then I must stress that we meet in person before I say much more."

"Was she a friend of yours? I need to know your relation to her so I can determine if this is going to be worth the investment."

"This bitch..." Rachael mouthed quietly from across the room, thankfully quiet enough that she wouldn't be heard.

"...perhaps it would help if I introduced myself, so let me start over. Hello Lauren, my name is Rose Kathleen Vansant."

Complete and utter silence. The call was still connected, but Lauren had gone silent, no doubt debating her reply. Rose using her full name seemed to catch her by surprise.

"If this is some kind of joke-"

"Miss Stern, I could not be any more serious with you right now. My name is Rose Vansant, and I am a former employee of Gen-U-Tech. If you want to hear what I have to say, then we will email you an address where you can meet us. Utmost secrecy and caution must be exercised in this regard, and we will not accept anything more than a 'yes' or 'no' reply to these conditions. I've read your articles on the company before, and you don't strike me as someone who would let a golden opportunity like this pass by. So, will you agree to meet us at the location we provide to you, or not?"

Another long pause filled the air, and after a solid minute of nothing, she finally replied.

"Send me the address, and I will be there within 2 days."

The phone chimed that the call had ended, and they all just stared at it without speaking. Rose put the phone down softly, and then began to cry as she fell onto Danny. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close, and Rachael sat opposite him and started to rub her back, her own face a mixture of emotions.

"-cared" Rose said through her sobbing.

Danny leaned back a little to look her in the eye, and she sniffled as she tried to speak again.

"Someone actually cared" she managed to get out as she got her tears under control. "Cared enough to look for me..."

The tears started to well back up with renewed intensity, and Danny held her tight and just let her get it all out of her system.

"Soooo... mind if we send her your address?" Danny asked.

"Hmm? Oh, no, go ahead" Rachael said, snapping out of her own thoughts. "But if she acts like that in my house, I won't keep quiet about it."

Danny nodded, and lowered his head as he started to brush Rose's hair gently. He was genuinely hoping that this was the right thing to do, because once they let the cat out of the bag, things were likely going to get crazy.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The only other response they got from Lauren was confirmation that she would be landing at the Rochester airport and renting a car, and would meet them at the address she had given them. Barely an hour after she had landed, she had sent another email with a description of her rental, a red Nissan sedan, and an ETA of roughly 45 minutes. When the car pulled up, Rose went to Rachael's bedroom and waited while Danny and Rachael went out to greet her.

Lauren Stern looked as much like her last name as she had sounded on the phone. Long, straight blonde hair that reached down to the small of her back, perfectly done make-up, and what Rachael referred to as 'resting bitch face', coupled with a smart deep blue pencil skirt and matching top, a subtle peek of her white blouse underneath it, and a pair of black flats, gave her an air of lethality that he was not accustomed to.

As they waited for her to come over, she instead pulled out a small silver case that looked like a vintage cassette recorder, clicked a button, and then called over to them.

"Are you Mr. Cross and Ms. Vansant?" she asked, with a clipped tone that seemed almost practiced, probably from the hundreds upon likely thousands of interviews over her career.

"I am. This is a friend of mine, Dr. Rachael Waters. She will be participating in the interview as well. I also ask that you refrain from recording once we go inside to speak with Rose."

"I'm afraid that isn't going to happen. The recorder stays on, or I leave. Take your pick"

"You listen here you uppity bi-" Rachael started to say, but Danny quickly put his hand over her mouth and gave her a look that said 'really?!', and she stopped.

"Fine, but the tape stays if you don't agree to help us. This isn't something we want leaked accidentally, by any means."

"Deal" she said without a moment's hesitation.

Danny hadn't been expecting such a swift response, so it took him a moment to collect himself. He looked over at Rachael and gave a quick nod of his head towards the house, and she huffed before heading back inside. Danny waited for Lauren to pass him before he followed along, and he locked the door behind himself, just in case she tried to pull one over on them.

Lauren seated herself in the living room and poured herself a glass of water from a pitcher that hadn't been there when they went out, and he figured Rose had set it up while they were outside.

"Alright then, why all this secrecy? It's not exactly a secret that she's missing, it just hasn't been heavily publicized. They did a good job of shuttering that info, and it bothers me."

"It should" said Rose from the doorway to Rachael's bedroom.

Lauren turned to face Rose with the same indignant look she'd been wearing since she arrived, and froze when she saw her. The glass of water she was holding fell to the floor and spilled its contents as it shattered. The look on her face was gone, replaced with disbelief. Slowly, Lauren stood and walked over to Rose, who stood there and watched her the whole time. She stopped a few feet away, looking her up and down. Rose had put on a pair of shorts and a baggy shirt, so as to appear modest but still show that she was now very much not quite completely human.

"Oh my God..." Lauren whispered as she took it all in. "It...it worked?"

Rose nodded her head in affirmation, and she walked past Lauren towards the couch where Rachael was sitting, her tail twitching slightly as she did. Danny was cleaning up the broken glass, but looked up and gave her a smile to help her feel at least a little more relaxed. She returned it before seating herself, and then all three of them looked at Lauren, who was still standing where she had been, gaping at Rose.

"Those...lying...underhanded...PISS ANTS!" Lauren screamed, her tone filled with anger and frustration.

"I questioned multiple people from the company AND the project and not one of them could, or would, tell me anything about you or where you went! Those...GAH!" she screamed again, before she took a deep breath and slowly released it, calming herself in the process.

"Truthfully, only one person at the company knows what really happened, so no, they didn't lie to you. The only other person that knows the details of that night is Danny, and, if you agree to work with us on this, you will get exclusive rights to my story, and everything else media related that stems from it."

Lauren paused for a moment before responding.

"You're going to take them to court."

It wasn't a question, but Rose nodded anyway.

"I am, and we're already looking into a lawyer. Once we decide on-"

"Calvin Burke" Lauren abruptly spat out.