Faux Realm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers

While saying his final two words he managed to press few buttons and the bed itself sprung to life, unsettling Lucian as he lied there unable to move, white stripes of cloth were now firmly placed over his legs, stomach and shoulders. Finally one of the four men pressed a button on the bed, springing a white cover that went over his upper body and face. His visage still carried a degree of uneasiness to anyone that looked at him.

Their ride or hover, to their main medical facilities was uneventful as the small shuttle that they took flew them all the way to the very entrance. Easing Lucian and making him happy that things were finally going to look brighter.

When they entered Lucian's white screen was taken off and sudden artistic imagery was in front of his face. That's what he thought at first, as he felt that he was in one of his friend's art shows, with walking robots and aliens of all shapes, colors and sizes. Walking few feet with his 5 guardians made every gaze of every person in the vicinity aim in his general direction and stop in their tracts.

Close to one thousand individual souls, that did not include the robots and other Nano-life, made Lucian close his eyes and hope that they walk faster. He heard many whispers, but he was thankful that he could not understand them as they were too silent for him to hear.

Sooner than he thought they were walking into his room and moving his port bed to a new home. He finally opened his eyes and managed to see that he was alone with Medical Examiner Luca.

"Welcome to your new home for the foreseeable future. I hope we can work together, if you feel something is wrong you can contact me personally with this Pad, your personal nurse will come by in a moment to make sure you are all right." For some reason he accented the word 'personal' as he explained what was about to happen.

Handing him a black and green Pad for him to use, "In the next few days someone will come to interrogate you about what happened on board of Pretoria. I know the word "interrogate" sounds scary, but nothing will happen to you while you are here. You are in Healers' capable hands." He said shaking his hand.

"Most that anyone can do is storm this place and start a war with MY division. But that will never happen. People abused patients' rights and there WILL be consequences." With grim note in his voice he left the room.

Lucian was alone for few moments and after no one came in he easily fell asleep, giant weight finally lifted off of his shoulders.

*

In moments he was awoken with what he thought a loud bang of the doors, but he remembered that doors silently opened and closed. He noticed a strange looking alien come through them. Immediately he noticed a strange déjà vu when he looked at her appearance. His heart felt warm and in peace even though it was the first time seeing this kind of alien.

Her pink body was fit snugly into her medical uniform. Four appendages on her torso drew his attention for few moments as he was surprised at their developed nature. Not knowing that medical officer was already looking at him quizzically through her visor. Slowly realizing that he was scrutinized as well by the gorgeous nurse.

He was left in awe at her appearance. On her head were four antennae. Pink color of her eyes drew most of his attention, since it was the strangest color of eyes he ever saw and it fitted her quite nicely. He smiled and suddenly remembered what he looked like. He allowed few moments of delusion as his heart slowly sank.

She smiled and spoke with voice of thousand angels, singing aloud. Or that was what he thought when she finally said something to break the awkward silence, "Hi I'm your nurse for the few weeks that you are spending here. I hope we can get along."

As she said that, one of her bottom arms moved and presented itself for a handshake. He was freaked out, arguably not a nice thing to do in a presence of a person. After seeing her reaction he managed to compose himself, only a fraction of a second but he saw how hurt it made her.

"Sorry." He managed as he grasped her delicate and soft hand.

"It's okay. Arguably one of the mellowest first encounters I've had. Usually people freak out and start to yell." She was unusually perky recollecting her somewhat sad experiences.

"Why?" Was all he could say since his throat was still not finished healing.

"I do not understand." She said and tilted her head.

"Why...You...Here." He managed to croak.

"Oh, to help you with your daily necessities." She said.

"Sorry." he offered knowing that she was doing her job.

"Nothing to be sorry for, you have your needs and the Med-bed does most of it, I'm just here to collect its work and make sure you are in good condition. Soon you'll start your rehab, supplements we give you help your immune system and give you energy and strength." Her voice was mellow and relaxing.

Lucian never once felt a sense of belonging with anyone until he laid his eyes on this alien girl. Her body exuded strange energies as he felt his heart rate climbing faster, he never remembered meeting someone like her, making his body react in this way yet he felt at peace. She smiled and his heart jumped and leapt again and again, if it weren't in his chest he was sure it would dance across this room.

Such was his plight for few hours his first day. He smiled at his 'bad' luck knowing that he could do a lot worse.

*

His body was sculpted anew and made perfect by the time his next round of visitors came to see him. Back to his usual 6foot, he now, oddly, had a nice amount of muscles, which previously he did not own. He was pleased by his new body and vowed that he would take care of it better in the future. As his new pink friend Liza watched him while he did his reps on the machines.

They both managed to become very close in these short two weeks that he was here, Lucian quite enamored with the woman that occasionally did enchanting things to attract his attention. Or to motivate him, unknowingly at least. He spent quite few of their workout sessions together staring down at her cleavage, knowing what would look like if she only knew where he was looking.

Luca did promise him a round of visitors that first week, as they came today almost 2 weeks into his own rehab. One of their people came to meet him and politely told him that they would interview him at noon. It was just after 10 AM so he had plenty of time to burn before he would be needed. What did they want to know? And now on his workout day, no less, while he was busy 'pumping iron' with his gorgeous nurse as his loyal spotter. She bent over to pick up another set of weights. While she was bent, further than he was usually accustomed to, he noticed her plump perky breasts. Knowing nothing of cup and breast sizes he, just in couple of hours after meeting her, agreed that they were nicest things he ever saw. During their workouts, as he called them, Lucian managed to peel layer after layer of her outer shell and find more and more about this perky, sensual alien, like some onion.

"But a deliciously hot onion." He said after his mental dilemma.

"What?" She looked at him smiling.

Unaware that she even heard him, he continued staring down her shirt. She caught his eyes and managed to smile. "I've never met anyone like you."

"What? You've never had anyone appreciate your curves?" He said faster than he could stop his mouth; after which he was aware that she knew what he was doing. And saying.

"It helps me immensely." He smiled mischievously.

"How so?" Now she was standing straight and watching him intently.

Feeling unusually ecstatic Lucian found that he had more self-confidence talking to this gorgeous alien, "well for one you are giving me ample material when I train. I call it Workout Motivation. My new business model will have many beautiful aliens that motivate people during their training sessions. Among OTHER activities."

"Really? You sound pretty sure that WE will work with you." She jibed.

"Why not?" Lucian was now slightly worried that his little game would be perceived as harassment.

She walked over to him. *No.* he thought, *Calling this walking would not give it justice.*

Grabbing his shoulders as he sat up watching her, she started rubbing them gently, she managed to prolong the silence that made him feel a little bit uncomfortable. Not for the alien woman, but for his own lame attempts at seducing banter; by now Lucian's heart was thumping in his throat. He knew this was his first attempt at seduction of this magnitude.

He managed to notice that she was using all four arms, which previously she managed to control. Subconsciously worried what he might feel. Not knowing that any thoughts of feeling any discomfort were left long ago when they first brushed glances.

Liza was a strange Amoran indeed. Having 2 extra arms, it was not known for any Amoran to have 4 arms. Limbs were mobile and extremely dexterous making her proficient in any job she attended. She dated very few men, most of the men she wanted to pursue were scared off yet there were those that had more deranged ideas for her. She stopped dating almost as soon as her last boyfriend brought four of his friends to have a debauched sex party. She ran. Hard and fast.

Leaning in closely, her body was shivering at Lucian's musky scent as she managed not to spring her well calculated move too soon. He was strange man. Unlike any she had met before. She was interrupted by opening of the door.

In came a ball shaped man that stopped abruptly and looked at Liza with disgust. The stare was not lost to Lucian as it made even him on edge and uncomfortable, he managed to greet the odd shaped man.

"Hello sir. May we help you?" Lucian was trying not to sound domineering, without Liza's approval he wanted to seem not too overprotective.

Lucian saw a sneer appear on his face, he had to give credit to the man, he did try to hide it, and he smiled saying "Yes I'm looking for a man called..."

"...Lucian Deca." He managed after spending few seconds looking at his Pad.

Liza stepped away from Lucian while he stood to present his hand to the man to shake. Condescending look of disgust moved between Lucian, his hand and Liza; few seconds after the man started giggling.

"Oh no, no. I do not touch Squids." A giggle slowly evolved, annoying Lucian as the man cackled at his own humor.

As he watched at Liza he used his arms in waves, making strange sounds that to Lucians' ears seemed extremely unwelcome. He wanted to put a boot through the man's face, but for Liza's sake he managed to control his building fury.

But more importantly Lucian was mystified at the man's behavior and turned to look at Liza for explanation. Lucian was not a genius and it did not take one to see apparent awkwardness on her body as tears started to form on Liza's face. He managed to get near her and gently wrap her in a comforting hug, making sure she knew he was still here and with her. He had to remember to say his thanks to Luca for introducing him to her and making sure they were inseparable.

"Ick. I see you are one of those that love to hang around THEM." He said walking away in a huff.

Now heavy sobs could be felt and heard from beneath his chin as her antennae wilted like flowers desperately in need of water. Her four arms managed to hold on while he caressed her shoulders. Not knowing what made him, but he managed to kiss her on the forehead right between her lovely antennae. Liza's mood changed drastically as she perked up right away.

"Took you way too long to do that." She said in silent sultry voice.

"I was afraid." He managed to say while his face was burning bright.

He could feel his face changing colors. She smiled slightly, "Of what?"

"Your reaction, rejection. Sadness mostly. I could see myself loosing you." Lucian said while staring in her eyes.

"What changed now?" She said still holding on for dear life.

"I could not stand seeing you like that. Your reaction be damned. I had to do something."

"So proposing to me was your way of dealing with this?!" She asked a little concerned.

"I...What?" He asked way too loudly.

"You did not know that if you kiss an Amoran between her antennae you are proposing to her?? Yeah right I've heard that a decadent amount of times." She now moved away from him and turned her back.

Lucian looked afraid for a nanosecond, but managed to gently turn Liza around and hug her. After the hug he bent slightly his neck and kissed the same exact spot again and again. Over. And. Over.

"I guess you are stuck with me now. Like my people say 'till death do us part." Gently he said.

She peeled away from him and watched his eyes for few moments. "You are serious, aren't you? Even though you know nothing of me and my people you will enter a communion with me?"

"Why not? I could never do better. There probably is nothing better than you. I know, I've known you for few weeks, but my time with you was the most enjoyable I've had in years. You helped me grow. You made me stronger. If you want me, I'm yours." Lucian managed to stay calm and collected saying all of it made his heart thump loudly in his chest.

"Let's wait until you meet my family. I do not want you fleeing with tail between your asses." She said.

"You mean legs?" He corrected her politely.

"Why would a tail be between ones legs? Unless you are from Phoebus. They are really weird out there." She quipped.

"The saying goes 'tail between your legs'. You know? Usually animals tuck tail and run if they get scared." He explained.

She tilted her head cutely, "Animals never do that. If they get scared they get REALLY aggressive. What kind of animals were you around. If they ran they get eaten, EVERYONE knows that."

"Are you sure, you want me?" She managed to ask after the laughter subsided.

Lucians brows knotted, "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I want you?"

She again had a sad look in her eyes, her lips gently trembled as she said "I'm ostracized by most of my, Amoran, society. It's because I have these."

Lifting her two extra appendages she caressed his cheeks. Surprise on her face as she managed to touch him with her extra hands without him wincing or moving away, looking her straight in her eyes he said "I do not know your circumstances, why would they ostracize you?"

"They don't want my cursed genes staining their pure ones. They think my ancestors gave me this disease. At least that's what I was told. Most men do not want to do anything to do with me or my advances. I'm not this forward with anyone, you have strange powers over me." She smiled while saying that.

"So I take it Amoran women are the ones charming the males and hunting for relationships." He said as he looked at her.

His eyes were burning straight through her soul. She wanted him but knew that she must be patient. "Yes. We hunt for romance. Enjoy the sweet taste of victory after the fact."

"Well I have plenty of room for that." He smiled at his corny attempts of romancing her.

She laughed. They both laughed. Tension in the air evaporated after their laughter. Sad memories were forgotten for now, but the situation was not lost to Lucian's inquisitive mind. He wondered why, the blob of a man would react in such a way, while looking at this gorgeous woman. A sense of xenophobia was in the air while he was talking to the blob shaped man. He did not even know what the man was hinting at, with him saying 'squid', but it left Lucian feeling empty inside. Even in this far off society one could not escape evils from Earth. One could argue that humans did not invent sin, but figuring how much people hated their own race of humans made him further desperate.

Shaking his head after pondering his geo-galactical politics; was it even called that? He smiled to his curvaceous spotter and said, "What do you think, for starters we get together and have a warm drink? I mean after I finish this interview. Interrogation. Whatever it is. You know."

He stammered catching himself yammering on around the issue he was trying to focus. Why couldn't he just say "You, me. Date. Now." Like a caveman, grab his mate and ravage her. Everything would be easier.

But no, there was a way these things should go, according to his earthly erotic books and games. First he would bring her on a date, then meet her parents and then marry. Lucian had to go through THESE exact steps to get to his goal. To complete this mammoth quest that universe itself threw him; the quest prize or goal, in this case, was SEX. And these were the correct order of things. Right? Ultimately he was unsure of that analysis.

His heart was thumping away while he watched her face, Lucian was refused many times in his life, and it never really hurt, at first anyway. A tug at his computer would lift his dark emotions after each rejection that he basically ran on autopilot. But he was not at home. His computer was lightyears away, hitchhiking that far would be hard and it would take God knows how many years.

No they HAD to have porn here. If his plan backfires they should have it, *I mean they sort of have internet, porn would be; should be there; right?*

One grew accustomed to jacking off while watching certain, things on internet. Granted most of them were soft sensual lovemaking, but sometimes there was something on there that would take his endorphin baked mind to another level and make him climax harder than he ever thought. Lucian to his own great shame was unable to climax without some visual stimulation.

Liza's giggle brought his mind back from Mojave Desert as he was almost lost to his minds' meanderings forgetting in the process that he was even in her company.

"You are very funny, I will be honored to come with you anywhere you want me, after all we are to be mated." She simply said.

He was elated and worrying about finding her fictional replacement was soon lost to ether. "Great!"

Lucian was on cloud nine, about to ask her where to go on this alien planet, but a noise from the door soon interrupted him. The Blob was back, Lucian had given him a cute nickname, sneer on his face matching his overall demeanor. Joyous pounce in his step, Lucian could see that the Blob was happy about something.

"The meeting is beginning soon. They want to meet you." The Blob soon approached Lucian and got into his face sneering while doing it.

Lucian did not try to move away, but jabbed him with his pointy finger making the man yelp in alarm, "I was right it was made out of Jell - O."

Both Liza and the Blob stared at Lucian like he just lost his mind. Shrugging his shoulders he just said, "I've never seen alien such as you." Moving closer to his face. "We on Earth eat Jell - O with delight." He managed to make slurping noises with his mouth.

Poor man started running and moved very fast out to the door. While following him Lucian turned to Liza and winked with a smile. Leaving her alone, for now, with a look of pure disbelief.

Following a familiar corridor he got to know so much after these two weeks, he got to where the man Blob, thing, was standing, and with large gestures trying to explain something to dark robed men. Two of them moved with purpose when they saw Lucian coming, grabbing him by the arms and moving him into the large hall.

In the hall was six large chairs that were hidden behind large raised desks. Men brought Lucian to a single chair with an elaborate design. He realized soon that this chair was special since it had built in technology. Streams of yellow and green light were dripping of its sides while it was bathed in a pure pristine black. He sat down on it and his arms were directed to chairs' arms, held there for few moments, and then gently strapped in with straps made of white fabric.

KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers