Faux Realm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

"Establishing normal parameters." One man said.

"Your name is Lucian Deca. Yes or no." He just said while looking directly at him.

"Yes." Lucian answered and felt the chair hum.

As nothing had happened he thought that it failed. But the men nodded and turned towards the Blob saying, "He is ready."

"Good. Go get the others and tell them everything is ready." He said evenly.

They quickly left leaving two of them alone. As the doors were closing silently behind them the Blob bent over Lucian's ear and silently said, "Soon, you and that alien whore will pay. I tried to play nice. But you and your games made this happen."

Lucian thought he was slowly going mad. Here he was on this chair, getting an earful from a blob alien. "I do not even know you guy. What are you on about?"

"I tried to offer you a helping hand but YOU had to align yourself with that Squid." He spat.

"Listen to me carefully here. Are you listening?" Lucian asked slowly.

"I do not want anything from you. I would stomp away from you, but I'm kind of tied down to this chair at the moment. IF you don't mind can you imagine I did that? Thanks." He continued evenly.

That just made the Blob shaking with rage. Lucian stared with wide eyes, not believing what he was seeing. "Dude you need medical attention. I've never met you before today. I could not give two shits about you. Let me phrase something we sometimes say on my planet. If you WERE burning I would not piss on you to put you out. Now get a grip."

Before he could retort or throw another of his temper tantrums he was interrupted by opening of white doors and people walking in leaving Lucian to breathe momentarily. As he was doing so he noticed the man giving him a furious glance that tinged with voluntary need for manslaughter. It took few people recognizing him to put him back to his normal state leaving Lucian to shake his head in disbelief.

He recognized few people walking in, Ericha and the ship's doctor that he had in head lock gave him compassionate smiles, as did Luca, they all sat behind him. There were more people rushing in to fill the strange room and he noticed few of them were carrying curious devices in their arms.

"Reporters." Luca Prom gently whispered.

As he said that Lucian noticed a quiet calm washing over the room as six men and women entered the room dressed in white robes. Taking their positions behind each chair they bowed slightly, after their bow they sat at their designated spots.

Moments passed as they worked on their Pad's, one of them managed to look Lucian's way and smile while the middle woman said, "We are here to interrogate Lucian Deca from Earth inhabitant of Sol system. After his actions on board of Pretoria we saw the need of understanding just what happened on board and if he had outside guidance."

"Any wrong answer you offer will be met by punishment. Please offer what you know to Our review." One of them said.

Lucian explained what happen in great detail, leaving no blemish nor mark in the dark and everyone else spent 10 minutes in rapt silence. Every eye and ear in the courtroom was on him and listening to his story.

After he was done he noticed the round blob of a man was nowhere to be seen and thought nothing further of it, as he was brought to reality by a question from white garbed woman, "Lucian, you say that you were saved by Our own Captain Ericha Rrang and do not know how long you spent on that slave colony. How old are you exactly?"

"Ma'am I'm 26." As he said that a sharp pain ran through his body as electricity ran over the chair.

"LIES. HE IS LYING." Round man was right behind his back and screamed in his face.

Lucian in turn was mystified, yelling. "I AM 26."

He almost screamed through another round of electricity through his body as he convulsed and gritted his teeth. Why was this happening?

He managed to look straight ahead when pain subsided to see judge's gazes on him, waiting for him to regain his composure, woman with soft voice said, "By our own estimation you seem to be 29 years old."

Lucian was staring right into the woman's eyes, he was numb for who knows how long when someone's words woke him from his stupor. No thoughts were conveyed during this time, he was in his own limbo only making sure he was breathing. As from a far mist the sound carried toward him, the round man was speaking, "As you can see he had plenty of opportunity to get indoctrinated, we all know as society that Lizard people recruit whatever and whomever they can get."

He had a giant grin on his face, giddy with excitement, he was having hard time containing himself as he wanted this final push to be believed by them all, "He spent 3 long years on that colony, what really did happen there? That was clearly his way of making sure we trusted him and gave him ample opportunities to strike with his vicious plans."

"That's not true. I did not know what I was doing." Lucian was speaking in a whisper.

His face was devoid of any emotion as he still was processing the information that they told him, he lost three years of his life. Looking straight ahead, his eyesight focusing on nothing, he said "I thought I could access some games. I spent few minutes searching and I found a directory. That was all."

"HA. So he just stumbled on one of the most important files, which provided him access to every one of the ship's systems. That sound pretty unreasonable." He smiled turning his head towards Lucian.

"DEATH TO TRAITORS!" With a raised hand and a smirk on his mouth he turned his face toward the 6 people in white robes.

"This is a hearing not a public execution reading. You will contain your emotions Prosecutor Lineas." Man closer to the end warned this round ball of excitement.

"Prosecutor Blob...I mean Lineas is wrong, I never wanted to harm anyone. I just thought I was playing a game. Not until I saw the security...I thought I was just playing..." Lucian was now almost crying reliving his memories and how close he was to mass murder.

No one heard him misuse his name but Lineas, he was glaring his way and contained himself to send Lucian his icy stare. Lucian was oblivious to this as he was busy staring at the judges and their quiet deliberation. They were chatting in a circle and expressing their opinion to one another. Not knowing about what they were talking getting nervous by every passing minute. The more he waited the more anxiety he felt.

"Lucian Deca, are you guilty of crimes that were presented before you?" One judges' booming voice erupted shattering the silence.

While staring directly into Judge's eyes he exclaimed, "No!"

Silence washed over the courtroom. For few moments Lucian expected to get jolted by another round of electric bolts, but nothing happened as everyone watched the man strapped in the chair. Judges pressed a button and slowly chair released Lucian from its hug. Starting to stretch his arms he turned toward where he knew Ericha and Luca were sitting.

*

Lineas was beside himself, he did not expect his own tampering's to fail this badly. Making sure that the chair was rigged for the end was crucial for his plans. But that failed. He watched the judges with his eyes, while his hand gripped the pen that he often used during these acts of judgment. He was so sure of the end result. Tightly griping the object while his face contorted, slowly turning his maw into that of a man possessed. Murder was on his mind the moment Lucian got released. Everyone hated traitors. He did not expect this. Not at all.

He knew for few weeks what target he was going to use to make sure that his career was on track to get that coveted; Judges seat. Making sure Lucian was emotionally unprepared. Jarring him into rage was easy after seeing him with that retched alien. Few words would send him into a blind rage. He was so sure this would work. How many men and women did he send to Trolon mines; too many to count. It was a simple matter of knowing your surroundings, and he knew that it would take his all life to be a Judge, the easy way was for him.

He found a way to do so, find desperate people that were on fringes of society that had minor brushes with the law, often misdemeanors, they never could afford proper defense and use them as scape goats. Make sure they were labeled as traitors and most importantly, that their charges stick. The hardest thing was finding these people that no one would fight for, rigging the chair was his crowning achievement.

This time he failed. This was bad, for him.

*

Lucian did not know what to feel. People around him were, clearly, in jubilant mood, especially Ericha her pretty face was all smiles, but for Lucian it was apparent that he did not know what happened to him during those 3 year while he was enslaved. Bittersweet moment for him, as he was led out of the courtroom by Ericha.

She was acting weird as she led him by the hand through the corridor and back into his room. For few moments he thought they were alone until he got jumped.

"My love you are back." Liza's voice sprinkled with lust washed over him.

He hugged her tightly, forgetting momentarily that they were in company of another person. He tried to turn to Ericha to apologize, but she interrupted his movements her arms already had sprung into action. Wrapping them around his own body.

"I see you have met Liza." Ericha said behind him.

"I hope he treated you right, my beloved." Again he was left mystified by Ericha's words.

Lucian's arms let Liza's body down gently after she was supported by his arms for few moments. She looked directly into his eyes, saying "He was a perfect gentleman. He even proposed."

Ericha suddenly let his body go and moved around him so she could be holding the Amoran, "No way. He did not back out I assume."

They both now stared into his eyes, Liza rolled her own as she said "No. He did it a couple more times. Right here."

Now she turned towards Ericha. She was pointing the exact same spot where Lucian showered her with kisses. He was too stunned to say anything, he wanted them to exclude him when they felt like ready. Despite his darker beliefs they continued playing with each other, slow sensual movements as they caressed various spots on their bodies. They giggled, laughed and reveled in the intimacy for couple more minutes until their heads turned watching Lucian's reaction.

His maw was gaping open while he watched the erotic display. Liza's shyness prevailed making her dig her face into Ericha's neck. Ericha was now hugging the shy, giggling Amoran and looking straight into Lucian's eyes, her hands got busy grabbing Liza's ass with gusto.

She did that for few minutes, never breaking her gaze with Lucians' while Liza started moaning with her silent voice. Her head was still buried in Ericha's neck and that was somewhat muffling her gasps and moans.

Ericha softly kissed the younger woman. Softly she broke the kiss, gazing straight back into Lucian's eyes, while doing this she said, "I was worried when you left the ship, as I did not know when I would see you again. Knowing where you were going I asked for some favors and as soon as you arrived here, I gave some advice to this little minx and made her meet you."

"But you know nothing about me. You met me just few weeks ago." He was trying to understand her crazy idea, still watching two women sating their needs.

She shrugged her shoulders, "She was sure that you were a good person. She called me every day talking about how she spent her day with you, I was sure that we should grab you while you were free."

She took few moments before she spoke again, "You see that she was born with few extra appendages, but does that mean that people should shun her, make her an outcast even among her own people. You talked to her, knowing that she was an outcast. Has her presence cursed you in any way?"

Kissing Liza with more passion, this time her eyes were openly staring at Lucian's, making him gasp in stunned disbelief. Grabbing her by the neck she made the kiss more exciting for both of them and for Lucian impossible to watch. They broke off at the same time and glided their bodies to his side.

As their two tongues slowly glided down his neck he audibly inhaled lungful of air. Making silly sounds to witch both women gently smiled. Silently gasping in surprise as every nerve ending on his skin was crying in jubilant joy. His cock was already straining at his pants, making the two women brush their curvaceous legs alongside his crotch.

After few moments they started to kneel down. Ripping his pants of his legs. His cock was on springs, pointing straight ahead making both women gasp. "He is massive."

For the life of him he could not register who or what that was, neither of women made sense to him anymore. As he gazed at this joyful display, both of them gently glided their tongues up and down his shaft making his buttocks clench and making him feel something few blessed men ever feel. As he was feeling tiny licks of their tongues his arms and head pointed to the skies as he exclaimed in audible gasp, "Thank you!"

They both moaned and eventually after they heard him started giggling. By now Lucian's eye of the hawk was focused on the two providing women. Ericha was first, attempting to take is bobbing girth into her mouth but a gentle hand brushed her hair, "Honey, if you do that I'll blow like a volcano."

She smiled and proceeded to stuff her cheeks full of Lucian's cock. He was pleading, praising and high fiving the air making the women giggle even more, Liza was enraptured by his mannerism's making it look like they were giving him something precious. Both of them smiled with their eyes and as Ericha was gurgling down his cock Liza was nibbling down slowly making way to Ericha's hungry mouth.

As Liza was going down his body searching for something to make him feel better, she found two strange sacks that she never saw before. Lucian noticed her trepidation looking her straight in the eye, "Baby that's really sensitive, please be extra careful. If you tap them a bit harder I'll be in a lot of pain."

She was scared of hurting him so she started to move away but something stopped her, his stare was gentle and inviting, Lucian said with soft voice "You can touch them and lick them just do it carefully. Please."

By now she pulled his boxers to bottom of his feet, making both women inspect the strange sacks. Probing and licking around making sure no one side of them was left intact. Both of them now swapped places as Liza was slowly and lightly kissing his tip and making sure that it had plenty of attention.

All of her own attention was focused on the tip of his penis. Making her look like she had a strange candy in her hands, exploring various ways of eating it. Not knowing what she was supposed to do, she brushed the tip of his penis alongside the head of his penis. A moment later he yelped in pain and grabbed his crotch.

Liza's eyes went wide as she was surprised at unexpected events that occurred. After several moments of lying down Lucian turned on his back, gently lying his head on her knees. He gently gazed in her eyes saying, "If I turn into a douche this is surefire way you can kick my ass."

Both women laughed. Lucian was torn apart caressing both of their arms. Ericha noticed his dilemma and said, "We might want somewhere nicer start our bond. We will mate eventually, but for now can we cuddle."

He opened his arms to both women as they lied on the floor. One woman on each side as they traced slow kisses across his face. One final thought of gratitude was sent to the heavens.

*

Gezz sat on his bridge overseeing the Scadz as they moved through another sector making room for his enormous dominion, his own galactical Empire finally taking form. Making very few mistakes as they had plenty resources to draw from, enslave, conquer and eventually expand. Dozens of sectors were now under his belt as he grinned his giant beardy maw. He started on his home world making a giant leap in technology.

Decades was spent in mines; mining Sulphur for his galactical masters, losing many brothers he had enough with their bloody needs and wants, while his people left decimated they relished in their safe spaces. As soon as he got the chance he turned and started revolution that took his people to various worlds. On recent one they discovered several alien technological dig sites, using his previous masters technology to investigate they figured it was something never seen. Easily maneuvered and operated they retook and invaded many systems in their own part of space. Conquest was his only goal.

"Sir, Scadz we sent into sector 25 got destroyed." He got interrupted by a man looking at their military might.

"Send Might. Move and retake." Was his only order.

Man looked troubled. As he glanced on the map he said, "We send 15. No more are available."

Using four fingers he showed where they were. While the other hand bent and moved across outstretched arm. "Many moons passed. It not my fault."

He snarled and punched the man in the face, "Negation is dereliction of duty. You will die."

With his hand Gezz took his knife from the hip and slashed across his throat, a man's gargles went through the room but none showed slightest concern.

"Move us in. Our goal Sector 25." Gezz barked orders.

A new man replaced the dead body, fast and efficient. That's how he took his command. Even when they mined he was on top of the food chain.

After few moments they arrived, following many of his ships. They stared at the remnants of his fleet, husks of ships floating in the emptiness of space. As they inspected the area their video went out and their ship just blew apart. Last thought that went through Gezz's head is of conquest.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers