Favela Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Genine glanced upward, her eyes wide but calm, she looked unerringly confident, her mouth while still open was turned up at the edges in a kind of sardonic grin that Olivia felt was slightly annoying. "Here it comes." Genine whispered, she hadn't altered her routine one iota, but that only seemed to increase its potency. Suddenly she stopped, as if frozen. Her hands had paused at their extremes, Olivia could feel one fist smashed up tight against her vulva, the other was stretching the shaft of her cock, pulling the head right out over the tech's mouth.

Genine was sticking out her short stubby tongue, but still not even touching the tip with her lips. Olivia's knees were wobbling. She was trying to comprehend the contradictory sensation of a pussy so wet she expected to feel juices running down her thighs but feeling nothing instead and only being able to focus on Genine's open mouth, surreal like a corrupted video feed stuck forever on a single frame. Then she saw it, and saw too in Genine's eyes the sparkle of reccognition.

First a single building droplet, then a long gleaming, glistening crystalline thread descending downward from the tip of Olivia's fake cock to the rippling pink center of Genine's outstretched tongue. Olivia shuddered, her body was buckling, she threw out both arms and was surprised to find that the small space was ideally sized for bracing her weight against the walls. This was a distant detached thought however, as her eyes were unable to look away as her juices continued to stream ceaselessly over Genine's tongue and pool in her open mouth.

After a full minute of this almost intolerable erotic torture, Genine tilted Olivia's cock sharply upward. The flow temporarily stopped, the tech closed her mouth, drew her lips tight and swallowed slowly, her eyes niether blinking nor looking away from Olivia's face, even for a second. "Now that I've tasted how sweet you are, you get to come in my mouth." She stated succinctly, eyelids fluttering. The head of Olivia's fake cock vanished between Genine's thin pale lips.

She knew it was fake, that it wasn't attached, that there were no nerves or blood vessels connecting her brain to the prosthetic, but her body didn't seem to understand that. Olivia came harder than she had ever come in her life. Afterward she wished that she could remember more details, but the truth was that she was barely conscious. Her eyes were scrunched shut, strange animal sounds and puffs of air were all that escaped her tightly clenched teeth. Genine never faltered or relented for a moment.

When Olivia came back to her senses she was slumped on the floor, her shorts has been pulled up and buttoned. She was panting but her heartbeat was steady. Her cock and balls were barely perceptible as an unremarkable bulge cloaked by the rumpled fabric. Genine was crouched beside her, she had a stupid grin on her face. "Here, this one is for you." She stuck out her finger and Olivia saw that one of the gold star stickers was stuck to it.

Smirking shyly Olivia took the sticker and placed it carefully within the growing constellation on the supply room wall. Genine helped her up and then they both awkwardly exited the room. "See you in four months." The tech smiled, a hint of a twinkle still playing at the back of her eyes. It felt anticlimactic somehow, but Genine had been true to her word. And she was right, Olivia had no desire at all to report her.

It took her a little while to decipher the colored-coded lines on the floor and find her way back to disembarkation. She looked out over the urban expanse, the people moving far below like fleas on the back of giant mangy mechanical dog. The Favela was the dog's dirty ass, and state medical was one of its many gleaming fangs. Was she a lesbian now? She still didn't really know, and in this world it didn't really even seem to matter.

She checked the time, it was almost 18:00, it was when she normally got off work. She needed to go home, Marcella would actually be expecting her for once. It was a strange thought, to be expected. It had been one of her fantasies for the longest time, but now that it was here she felt strangely reluctant. As though in fulfilling it she might only see it slip away to be lost again forever.

"But that isn't going to happen." She said out loud, the high winds whipping her words right out of her mouth. Still she'd heard them clearly enough, the conviction in her voice filled her with new confidence. "Not tonight." She breathed as a gleaming cargo pod shuddered and rocked to stillness against one of the tower landing spurs. She started walking towards it, picking up speed with each step, determined to beat the glinting robots that stirred and swarmed around her.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers