Favela Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Olivia scowled. "I never asked if you thought it was funny." Aranha rewarded her with another one of her eerie synthetic titters.

"Oh dear. What vexes me far more than the technical challenge is your motive. You're asking us to turn one of the state's sanctioned little toys into an illegal lethal weapon. I can only assume that you want to get someone pregnant, but that is like wanting an armadeira nest in your bedroom. We do many questionable things here, but I try not to facilitate insanity." She stated flatly. Olivia shrugged.

"You're taking this way too seriously. I'm only asking for something that millions of men already have. Would you give them the same lecture?" Aranha considered this for a moment.

"You are a woman and this is the Favela." She replied coolly. "Surely you understand that it is not the same?" Olivia had been expecting this, although it was not really something she could argue with. Men were not officially allowed to enter the Favela, although they did, constantly, albeit in small numbers. She was at the end of her rope and there was only one way out. She would have to tell the truth, or at least part of it.

"Fine, you want my justification. I can understand that, but it's not my fault if you don't believe me." Aranha's eyes narrowed.

"There you'd be wrong child." She continued to walk smoothly backwards, at last returning to her final form as she was slurped up by the corpulent living machine behind her desk. Its six dormant arms returned to work immediately, resuming what ever task to which they had been assigned before Olivia's rude interruption. "The implant can determine if you're telling the truth. All I need is your permission."

Olivia swallowed hard, this was getting complicated and a lot more dangerous. She rubbed the back of her slightly sore head fitfully, wondering what other surprises Aranha's little gift had in store. She would have to choose her words very carefully. For reasons she couldn't quite explain, her fear gave way to excitement, then an intense sense of arousal. Here she was in the den of one of the bazaar's most powerful figures, preparing to deceive her despite an implant that made it impossible to lie! It was true, she did have serious guts, if nothing else.

"You have my permission." She said, her voice smooth and even a bit haughty. Aranha nodded. Olivia didn't hesitate, she had already formulated the perfect version of her story that would make her case and be the truth. "I'm in love with the person I live with. She doesn't know how I feel, or maybe she does, I'm not sure. The problem is that she has been seeing someone else, a man." Olivia let the word hang in the air for a minute. If her implant was going to rat her out, this would be it. Also she wanted it to be clear to Aranha that Marcella was already breaking the Favela's code.

"She told me yesterday that she's pre-gen and that she might get pregnant. He told her he doesn't care. But I do, I love her more than he does. If she's going to have a baby I want it to be mine." She said this last part fiercely, but not intentionally so, her emotions were always gushing out when it was least convenient. It forced her to contemplate her true feelings, no one was trying to get Marcella pregnant, not even Olivia, and yet this pang of bitter gut-wrenching jealousy made her want to kill somebody.

"Why not report him on your district board, send an anonymous photo? And what if your lover gets pregnant, how will you even know if the baby is yours?" Olivia had naturally thought of answers to these questions, although hearing her mother referred to as her 'lover' caused her to flush hotly and nearly giggle. The district board was just a public display that anyone could send images and messages to, they would cycle for a few days and then disappear.

It wasn't the most effective form of communication but sometimes the right people were watching at the right time. "I've never seen his face." Olivia admitted sullenly. "My lover." She nearly laughed, again. "Has suggested that he may be connected to the Favelos. And as for the baby, I'm willing to take my chances. It's better than nothing and at least I'll know I tried." She sounded genuinely desperate, and it was only partially an act, Aranha was starting to look suspicious.

"You're hiding something." She said quietly. "But you're not lying. Lucky for you we're fond of enigmas here." She cocked her head sideways in a way Olivia would have found comical, had she not felt as though an executioner's axe had just brushed against the back of her neck. All eight of of Aranha's arms froze in the air, her eyes glazed over, although they were all still open. After a moment she blinked and the flurry of activity on her workbench resumed. "20% of your mind for ninety days. You can start paying now or upon delivery, the choice is yours."

Leaning forward somewhat menacingly, her voice lowered to that familiar whisper. "You seem like a nice girl so I'll toss you another bone, twenty percent is no joke, it'll take some getting used to. Easy things become difficult, difficult things become impossible. You'll think you're an idiot and you'll be right. I can tell how determined you are and your love is real, but girl, you're walking over coals to jump into a fire. Before you make up your mind, ask yourself one last time if this is really what you want. Is she worth it?"

Olivia didn't spurn Aranha's advice nor did she dodge the question, the woman's words merely echoed her own thoughts. When she'd started this insane quest there had been no lengthy period of introspection, only an incoherent whirlpool of emotions. Images flashed through her mind, Marcella with that pleading look on her face as she wordlessly begged Olivia to let her masturbate. It had made her want to give her mother everything and more.

And underneath that were her own lurking desires. She was driven to dominate Marcella, to control her mother in every conceivable way, but even that was not enough to satisfy her insatiable appetite. The power of life and death she'd flirted with until now was a superficial excuse, an impotent piteous substitute for the real thing. There was only one form of control over her mother that was absolute and all-powerful, because it transcended Marcella herself.

Her mom was fertile, and Olivia wanted to control that fertility. She would be able to get Marcella pregnant if she wanted to. She could make Marcella have her baby. The thought alone was enough to bring her to the verge of orgasm. Having the ability to possess everything her mother was as a woman, she imagined Marcella's breasts swollen with milk, her belly filled with new life, could there be a more perfect revenge? A more complete and utter form of domination?

It didn't really matter if she went that far, all she needed was the power to choose. It would be her decision, if she had sex with Marcella again, Olivia would be free to fulfill her ultimate fantasy, or to show her mother mercy. Crotch throbbing and aching so bad it hurt, panties drenched to the point that even her shorts were starting to feel wet, Olivia did not need to deliberate any further. "I'll start paying now." She stated loudly.

Aranha's expression was knowing but not unkind. She nodded once, her mouth quirking coyly. "Bring the unit by at your earliest convenience." She said with formal flatness. Olivia felt a sickening surge hit her in the forehead, like waking up from a massive hangover. Immediately the world around her became more threatening, and vague. The blue arrows returned and she followed them dumbly, shambling like a zombie, back up into the painful piercing light of the bazaar.

Reality had been altered in subtle ways that she was only dimly aware of. Her senses were considerably duller, her thoughts sluggish and puerile, she found herself spending an inordinate amount of time wandering aimlessly, her eyes fixating on the most garish and gaudy artifacts. Also she couldn't stop staring at every halfway attractive woman to cross her path. Her sex drive seemed to have doubled, or maybe it was just feeding off of her final salient thoughts before the implant had been activated.

"This must be what it's like to be a man." She mused out loud, then started giggling like an imbecile. After a couple of hours her brain began to compensate, her movements became less silted and drunken, her head cleared slightly. She remembered what she was doing and why her mind wasn't working right. She ate at a seaweed noodle bar until she was stuffed and then headed home early. Nothing she tried seemed to distract her from the oppressive sexual fixation that redirected all her actions.

Instead of taking the sky line she ended up following a group of holy women, mesmerized by their translucent flowing robes and tight shapely bottoms that swayed as they walked. Before she came back to her senses she'd strayed nearly a kilometer away from the station. Cursing like a sailor she decided just to walk home in the hopes that it would further clear her head. Slightly lost she took out her phone and use the map to navigate. Absently she ended up going through her pictures and getting even more excited.

Will I even make it ninety days? She wondered, staring at the dating app chat as she trudged tiredly into their Villa's courtyard. She read and reread all the past conversations with her Mother, everything felt unfamiliar, the girl seemed so smart, Marcella so wily and clever. Now all she could do was stare longingly at the dirty pictures and think about how badly she wanted to masturbate. Somehow she made it back into her room.

There wasn't even time to pull down her underwear or take off her shorts, she was now too uncoordinated to easily do either, like a wild animal she wrapped both her legs and arms around one of her massive bed posts and ground her crotch and nipples violently against the dense plastic. In moments she was grunting and panting, clawing ineffectually with her nails as she bashed and raked her body ruthlessly into a psychotic sexual frenzy.

The bedpost creaked and made loud snapping and popping sounds as she crushed it into her flesh with all her strength, both her legs buzzed and went numb. Luckily she'd hooked one ankle behind her opposite knee, locked in place her body spun sideways, falling backwards she hung upside down off the corner of her bed. She screamed as she came, her cunt was crushed so hard against the corner of the post that she could only feel the orgasm deep in her guts.

Her body flopped up and down like a dying snake as each spasm jerked her away and then slammed her back into the post. She kept screaming, but not from the pain. Each orgasm threatened to render her unconscious, but the pleasure was too vast and insistent, it kept jolting her back to alertness. After several minutes of this Olivia became dimly aware of something tickling her belly, then her neck. Her head was lolling limply on the floor, drops of liquid dripped from the lobe of her right ear.

It took every ounce of strength and determination for Olivia to lift her body upright, even with the use of her arms. Once she'd regained her grasp on the bedpost she was able to gingerly disentangle her legs. She groaned noting they were now banded with purple-blue and faint yellow-green bruises, their feeling returned slowly, bringing pain along with it. Still, her head was remarkably clear, the fuzziness was gone, her sanity was back.

With carefully controlled movements Olivia willed her hands to perform the delicate task of removing all her clothes. Things only became truly difficult when her shorts resisted, because they were soaked like she'd gone for a swim. She'd thought it was pee at first and got all embarrassed, but it wasn't. Her panties had the consistency of a drowned rat, she started wringing them out then stopped herself when they dripped all over the floor. Disdainfully she threw everything into her dirty clothes basket.

Only her bandoleer escaped the purge, she draped it lovingly over her bedpost, which now looked slightly crooked and drifted over to her closet. She put on her dress and smiled, it felt so good with nothing underneath, why hadn't she worn it like this before? Hungry but energized she debated having a snack before dinner but then remembered her date with Marcella. It would be worth waiting. Instead of eating she grabbed her phone and opened the private chat.

"I think I need to see you again." She typed. Her mother was still a work and wouldn't get the message until she got home, but Olivia just couldn't wait. "I was expecting more pictures, is there a problem?" She glanced over at her dirty clothes, the panties she'd worn and come in several times were sitting conspicuously on top of the pile. She smiled smugly. "Did you really decide to go around naked all day instead of enduring the shame of wearing your girl's dirty underwear?"

She laughed, why did she enjoy tormenting her mother so much? "Anyway, I expect to find out tonight when I come over. At 2300 I want you to wait for me on your bed on your hands and knees with your big sexy ass pointed towards your bedroom door. Don't get undressed, I want to see what you wore to work today. Make sure and remember your VR band." Olivia lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling, she closed her eyes for just a second.

When she woke up the sun was setting and her hand was buzzing, she lifted her phone and accidentally dropped it onto her face. Groaning she grabbed it weakly and held it far enough away to read blearily what her mother was typing. "There's no problem. She just likes to wear her panties for days on end. I'll check her basket again soon. I bet you like that though, she wears them day and night until they're a sticky filthy mess. That's what I'll be putting on, if they will even fit."

Olivia moaned, she did like the sound of that, and listening to her mother describe her dirty panties turned her on even more, but she didn't interrupt, she wanted to let Marcella keep talking. "Before you come over there's something you should know. This morning something very strange happened. My daughter needed to talk about last night and she ended up sitting in my lap, we were both upset. I was looking into her eyes and then I don't know why, I started getting really turned on.

I was going to apologize at first but she stopped me, and then..." Olivia's heartbeat sped up, a surprise confession! It was sweet and hot and mystifying all at the same time. "I'm not sure exactly what happened but I think she helped guide my hand down between my legs. Then I don't know, I masturbated, I just couldn't help it. She said it was okay and that she wanted me to be happy. I came really hard with her right there in my lap."

Olivia was speechless, she'd kind of glossed over the incident herself but it seemed like it had meant something more to Marcella. She was about to respond when her mom started typing again. "I wanted to blame it all on you and your dirty games, but it was the look on her face that pushed me over the edge. I don't think I imagined it, but it was like we were having sex. I knew it was wrong but I didn't care. When I got to work I noticed that she'd sent me a picture, the same erotic face. I got so turned on again I had to masturbate in the bathroom.

I'm going crazy. I need to get fucked so badly, maybe your cock can drive this demon out of me, anything to stop these dirty thoughts I keep having about my daughter." Olivia was stunned, she couldn't believe it, her mom must be playing along with the fantasy to keep Romeo hooked. There was no way she was actually having feelings like this. The more she thought about it the more certain she became, her anxiety faded. Of course Marcella was just doing whatever she thought would lead to more sex, her predictability was very reassuring.

Olivia left her phone on her bed, then tossed a pillow on top of it, weary enough from her fright to bite her tongue and let things play out. It was 1900 and she was extremely hungry. Wasting no time she threaded her way quickly to her mother's door, she banged twice before nudging it open. "Mom, let's have dinner." She rasped. Marcella was slouched in front of her computer, when she heard the door she pulled her VR band off over the top of her head and smiled warmly at her daughter.

"I was beginning to think that you'd forgotten our plans." She smirked and got slowly to her feet. She was wearing the same black skirt, the same black top. Olivia grinned unintentionally, caught off guard by her mother's casual sensuality. "Must have been a long day." Marcella murmured, brushing past the girl and heading for the kitchen. Olivia followed closely behind, straining to catch a glimpse underneath the swishing skirt, she was dying to know if her mom was still naked underneath.

Once they got to the kitchen Olivia was too busy to bother trying to find out. Marcella had decided that they were going to have a proper meal, that meant harvesting some vegetables from the garden, boiling some cricket pasta and a whole bunch of other stuff. Things got pretty lively as they both danced fluidly around each other, washing, chopping, mixing, tasting. It had been so long since they'd cooked together and yet it was like they had never stopped.

Marcella had just put some muffins into the oven, she turned her head and stared quizzically at her daughter who was bending down to retrieve a shallot that had rolled under the table. "You're not wearing any underwear?" She asked, her tone deliberately ambivalent. Olivia flushed a little, even though she had been expecting her mother to say something eventually.

"Well you weren't wearing any this morning. I don't see why I can't do it too." Marcella's mouth opened and then closed, she started chuckling.

"Lucky for you I was just about to do more laundry. I can do yours again too, if it's not all over the floor of your room." Olivia couldn't help but admire how smooth Marcella was when it came to carrying out her little schemes, she even went so far as to make it seem like she was doing her daughter a favor. Olivia scowled and tried to sound disgusted when she replied.

"I stopped doing that years ago mom. I put everything into a basket now. You still treat me like a little kid." Her voice betrayed the bitterness that she actually felt. Marcella didn't seem to notice though, her mood had brightened suddenly. Olivia smiled secretly as she chopped up the onion, it made her eyes sting but she was too excited to mind. She could practically see the wheels turning in her mom's head, such a cute little puppet, dancing to her dirty tune.

Marcella dried off her hands. "I'm going to go put all our clothes together so I can wash them in the morning. There's a small bottle of oil in the corner cabinet if you want to make a dressing for the salad." Olivia nodded distractedly as she dumped the diced onion into a small ceramic bowl. She had to resist the powerful urge to stealthily follow her mother and watch everything she was about to do, her excitement spiked as she pictured Marcella walking into her room.

Olivia's clothes basket would be impossible to miss. Marcella would find it immediately, then Olivia wasn't really sure, maybe her mom would just put the panties in her pocket so that she could wear them later. It was also possible that she'd put them on as soon as she found them. That is what Olivia hoped was happening, she imagined Marcella picking them up, inspecting them, perhaps shuddering when she noticed all the holes and how wet and dirty they undoubtedly still were.

Then she would reluctantly step into them, pulling them up as slowly as possible, dreading the moment they would reach their final resting place, hoping all the while that by some miracle they wouldn't fit. But they would fit, even if they were a little tight, they would fit her easily. Olivia's crotch throbbed as she drizzled oil over the garden salad, it glistened and a small moan slipped through her clenched teeth. She heard footsteps and turned just in time to see Marcella walking past the kitchen archway, she was carrying two stacked baskets.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers