Favela Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

A few minutes later she returned, nothing seemed amiss. They continued working in silence. Before too long the small kitchen table was covered with various bowls and plates, a veritable feast. They sat down and started to eat, the plantain muffins would be done in time for desert. "Everything smells and tastes so good." Her mother remarked. Olivia nodded, now she was twice as curious to see up Marcella's skirt, she pondered 'accidentally' dropping something so that she could look under the table, but decided that the uncertainty was a lot more fun.

Marcella was watching her closely, she ate enthusiastically but her eyes looked like they were still waiting on the main course. "This probably isn't the best time, but you need to know that I have another date at 2300." Marcella raised her eyebrows suggestively. Olivia played dumb for a few seconds then feigned amused surprise.

"Oh, your lover boy is paying you another visit?" Her mother blushed fiercely but nodded in a shy subtle way that Olivia found incredibly cute.

"You don't have to watch this time." She murmured, seeming to sink even further into her embarrassment. Olivia wanted to laugh, but she couldn't because she actually felt a little guilty. Still part of her was angry that her mom was being so nonchalant about it, and she felt the urge to tease her a bit.

"Are you sure? Because I still could if you want me to. If it would make you feel safer, I really wouldn't mind." Marcella's face contorted awkwardly, part grin part grimace.

"Oh, no baby, I wouldn't put you through that again. Besides I think I can trust him, don't you? For all he knows you might be watching." She grinned guility. Dinner was mostly finished, Olivia poked at the last few morsels of her food, her interest greatly diminished now that her belly was full. She felt strikingly alone, her web of lies so perfect and neat that she almost believed them herself. It wasn't much of a stretch to picture herself shutting herself in her room while her mother spent the night with some faceless gentleman.

She felt a crushing sadness strangling her heart, it might as well be the truth, her mother believed it after all. Marcella was watching her like a hawk and didn't seem to miss anything. "I'm sorry." She said, choking up at the end. "Things have been rough, I'm starting to see that now. I know it's a lot for me to ask, for a little bit of faith, but I promise you filha; things will get better. Momma is getting better."

Her mom's voice was so strained and so sincere that the difficult words did actually make Olivia feel a little better. But Marcella was wrong about one thing, faith was too flimsy and tenuous a thread to support her ambitious hopes and dreams, she wasn't taking any chances. Things would get better because she made them that way. Olivia would continue to ensnare Marcella until she was certain beyond doubt that her fragile mother could never fall apart or slip away from her ever again.

Uncertain of everything but the time, Olivia opened her mother's door at the stroke of eleven. Punctuality seemed important with this kind of thing. She hadn't changed, she was still wearing her white dress from dinner, she was still naked underneath. She was betting everything on her mother's misguided loyalty. She also hadn't bothered putting on her prosthetic. She had already decided that she wouldn't use it again until it had been fully unlocked.

She was extremely aroused, there was no denying that. Leaving the door wide open she stood pensively in the threshold, gripping the frame with both hands. She stared unabashedly at the provocative scene. Marcella obedient to a fault sat on all fours like a dog, facing towards the head of her bed. Olivia couldn't see her mom's face but she could see the VR band wrapped around the back of her head. She let out an unconscious sigh of relief.

Marcella had done exactly as she had asked. Her mom was still wearing the slinky black pleated skirt and matching hoop top. Olivia's heart raced as the dark shadows between her mother's legs played tricks on her eyes. The skirt normally hit the middle of her thighs but bent over like she was the back barely covered her ass. Marcella was also arching her back slightly which hiked it up even further, still by some miracle of design or fate the very bottom edge just managed to conceal everything Olivia so desperately wanted to see.

Using all her will power she forced her legs to move slow and steady, propelling her forward at a leisurely walk. It was only a meter or two to the foot of her mother's bed. Heart pounding, head spinning, Olivia's weakened brain relapsed into its former animalism. She watched dumbly as both her hands whipped out, slapping viciously down on her mother's silky bottom. Marcella yelped then chuckled uneasily. The beast inside her temporarily subdued, Olivia reinstated her control and willed her hands to move gradually and gracefully.

She followed the natural contours of her mother's generous backside, her fingers trailing tautly through the supple pleats as she smoothed Marcella's skirt down against the backs of her legs. She continued the movement hypnotically as she ran out of material, and made contact with her mother's bare skin. Marcella shuddered in excitement causing her daughter to glance up, the skirt released and ruffled loose, swaying tantalizingly between them. Olivia stopped her hands, fingers now hidden from view.

She trembled, her excitement so profound that she had to press her knees together and brace her body against the edge of the bed to keep from collapsing. Rapture or disappointment? What would she find underneath Marcella's skirt? Her hands started moving again, only upward this time and underneath the silky black fabric. It was so thin she could practically see through it, and yet it still kept its secrets. Her breath caught, her phone echoed her reaction in the deep unfamiliar voice of the synthesized voice she had chosen.

Her fingers had ruined the surprise even before her eyes had a chance to see. Their tips bumped dully against the thick elastic band. She didn't think it could be anything but her underwear. Still maintaining absolute control she continued to move her hands at a glacial crawl. She'd reached the waistband of the skirt, the fabric started to ripple upward in a mesmerizing way. Faded white full of holes, pink elastic that was more of a peach now after these many desperate years. Olivia sighed with contentment, her heart slowed, she felt totally at peace.

Her panties looked especially obscene on her mother's shapely mature body. They were stretched super tight which is why she hadn't felt them through the skirt, she'd underestimated their difference in size, but that hadn't stopped her mother from squeezing into them. The crotch was a picturesque dream wrapped around her mother's perfect vulva, she could see the outline of Marcella's labia, even the subtle indentation were her vaginal opening must be. The panties were heavily stained but she could still make out a telltale dark spot right in the center.

The skirt was inverted, now hanging limp and defeated around her mother's waist. She took this moment to quietly pull out her phone and discreetly take several pictures. Memory of this moment alone would not suffice. Satisfied she returned her phone to its rightful place. "What are you looking at right now?" She sub-vocalized, reaching out with one hand to casually stroke the back of Marcella's ass.

"Nothing." Her mom replied, her voice trembling, more from fear or arousal Olivia couldn't say. "I was afraid to look at her picture again." She croaked. Olivia moved her hand in slow circles, a soothing gesture that she hoped would calm Marcella down.

"You said she sent you a new one." Olivia murmured, the deep grating voice from her phone giving her goosebumps. "I want you to look at it now." She added, bringing up a second hand and spreading them out so that she could feel more of her mother's amazing backside. Marcella inhaled sharply, but it wasn't from Olivia's roving hands.

"Oh god those eyes." She said in a long moan that was more of a wail.

"You've obeyed my every command, I think you've earned a special reward." Olivia let her hands slide up to her mother's waist, she curled her fingers hooking them gently under the hem of her underwear, then using alternating movements she rocked them backwards a little bit at a time, they started to loosen as her knuckles scraped over Marcella's hips. But there she stopped, the crotch was ruffled and puffed out in front of her face. Sighing dramatically Olivia let her body slump forward, keeping her hands curled securely around the sides of the panties, using her modest weight to push them back up Marcella's body.

Her mom grunted as the panties were pulled tighter and tighter, the fabric creaked. Olivia's hands reached and then passed her mother's narrow waist. Still she kept pushing until the entire back started to slip gleefully down into Marcella's ass. She didn't stop until it formed an off-white rope buried deep between her mom's ass cheeks. Olivia smirked, she'd given her mom a serious wedgie. Marcella's crotch looked even better than before, Olivia though she could even see the nub of her mother's clit now that the material was pulled as tight as possible.

She didn't let go though, this was just for fun. After enjoying a minute of Marcella's frequent whimpers, she relaxed her body and started leaning backwards. She pulled the panties down again but didn't stop at her mom's hips, she kept going until she could drop them gently around Marcella's knees. "You've been good but you've also been bad." She murmured just centimeters away from her mother's glistening cunt. "Thinking dirty thoughts about your daughter." She watched it closely, when she said the word 'daughter' it clenched visibly and then opened slightly revealing a livid pink center.

She could smell her mother's arousal, like a hot prickly bundle of flowers and herbs being pushed into her face, overpowering all her senses, Olivia's brain seemed to melt. The strain of the constant excitement coupled with the leech-like influence of the implant was driving her back into feral territory. "Stop fighting it." She grunted gutturally, a sound that somehow translated perfectly despite being sub-vocalized. She wasn't sure if she'd been talking to herself or her mom. Marcella whined like a dog and flopped her flat chest down on the bed, exposing herself even more, Olivia dug her nails into her Mom's hips preventing her from laying down.

"Let your imagination run wild. Your daughter is right behind you, these are your daughter's hands placed possessively on your naked ass. What do you want to tell her?" Olivia loosened her grip but didn't let go, the feeling of her mother's supple flesh was heaven.

"Please fuck me!" Marcella sobbed. Olivia ran her hands in slow circles around her mother's sturdy hip bones, feeling every part of her delicious curves. Pulling and pushing in places to remind Marcella that she could control her physically if need be.

"Say my name you dirty daughter loving slut. I won't do anything until you say it." Marcella stiffened, this was clearly a turning point for her, she was still almost insane with arousal, but there must have been some little part of her that had been waiting for this moment, dreading it but also eagerly awaiting it, resisting but only so she could feel less guilty for giving in so easily.

"Olivia. Baby." She said clearly, despite her panting. "Please fuck your filthy worthless mother." The words which possessed the curious quality of being said in a specific way that she innately recognized as the special voice Marcella reserved for her alone, had a more powerful effect on Olivia's body than she would have thought possible. At that moment even breathing threatened to send her careening into an endless orgasm. Only her newfound stupidity seemed to save her from that ordeal.

"I'm sorry mom. I can't fuck you because I'm a girl and I don't have a penis." Her addled mind had just kind of spit it out, she had even sounded mildly sarcastic. She cringed, in retrospect it seemed both idiotic and cruel. She hadn't bothered to think ahead, just like last time. These little escapades were more about emotional fulfillment than they were about sexual gratification and her tumultuous emotions had led her here. Marcella's body trembled beneath her hands, still she held her mom mercilessly by the hips, her powerful muscles more than enough to ensure that she couldn't collapse.

"It's okay." Her mom moaned, clearly at her limit, only her desperation driving some lucidity into her plaintive words. "This is what I deserve." Her moan sounded more like a sob. Olivia felt tears welling up inside herself, Marcella seemed to be totally lost in the fantasy, maybe she'd even lost touch with reality itself. "I'm not worthy to be your mother. I'm disgusting, old, fat, selfish and a fool. I can't believe I thought you might want me, in any way." They were both crying now, but Olivia was doing a much better job of hiding it.

Her hands slid down Marcella's legs and then she was curling them around her thighs, wrapping her arms around them. It was truly strange, no thought had transpired, only raw emotion guiding her like always. She'd never done anything like this before, never wanted to. But in this moment of profound mutual sorrow she felt a compulsion so strong that it overrode everything else. Hugging Marcella tightly to her chest, Olivia let her face sink dreamily into the liminal space between her mother's legs.

Her mouth opened expectantly, moist springy black pubes tickled her nose and lips. Fearlessly she pushed herself into Marcella, her tongue instinctively finding and sliding deep into her deliciously wet opening. Her mother was all she could smell, taste and feel and to her surprise there was nothing she wanted more. Marcella melted into her, shuddering with unknowable pleasures, as Olivia explored not only her mother's most intimate secrets but her own unexpected appetite for pussy.

Soon Marcella was coming into her mouth, she could feel every part of it inside and out. The moment her mom started squirming vigorously against her face Olivia crushed her even more tightly to her chest and used her powerful arms to keep her from moving. She actually grinned despite her mouthful of pulsing cunt, as Marcella struggled ineffectually to escape the constant stimulation. She panted and moaned like a beast seemingly unable to use human words. Olivia just kept wrestling her mother back into her favorite position so that she could keep eating her pussy without interruption.

This went on for so long that she lost track of time. The taste was so sweet, so hot and so raw, she just couldn't stop, and it tasted best when Marcella was coming, so naturally she did whatever she could to keep her mother's yummy orgasm nectar flowing steadily into her mouth. Marcella finally passed out, Olivia felt her body go limp. She was actually relieved because her arms were getting tired and it gave her a chance to relax her muscles and take her time licking and sucking all the sticky juicy parts she'd neglected during her frantic feeding.

Even unconscious Marcella continued coming for awhile. Olivia gradually came back down to earth, she'd wallowed in her mother's vagina for over an hour, it was the first time she'd ever tasted or even touched another woman's pussy, but she was proud that she hadn't held back at all. Part of her still could not believe she'd actually done it. The fact that it was her own mother didn't seem to make it any more outlandish. But there would be time to think about all that later on.

Unwrapping her arms from her mother's legs and reaching down she took the panties bunched up around her mom's knees and pulled them all the way back up until she was wearing them properly again. They were pretty snug and it seemed like a small miracle that the elastic hadn't snapped. That only left one final thing. The panties had been something of a benevolent act given what she was about to do. Grinning impishly she swung back her arm and then brought down the palm of her hand with a resounding smack.

Marcella's body jerked awake. Groaning she wobbled sluggishly almost falling over. Olivia steadied her with one hand and then spanked her again with the other. It wasn't as hard but it wasn't gentle either, her mom yelped. "You already got your reward, but I needed to punish you too, for being such a dirty whore." She gave her mom a third spanking. Marcella reached back to try and shield herself but Olivia just deftly grabbed her wrist and bent her arm behind her back.

"Don't bother, I'm done." She murmured. With her other hand she gently rubbed her mom's butt where she'd spanked her, it felt hot to the touch. She let her hand trail down to her mother's crotch which she stroked playfully with her fingers, pressing the fabric into the cleft between her labia. "I love how these look on you and I bet your daughter would too. I want you to keep wearing them for now. I'll let you know when you're allowed to stop."

She gave gave Marcella's cunt one final squeeze and then moved backwards slowly. "I'm leaving now, but I'll be in touch." Olivia turned and walked through the door, she went directly to her own room and collapsed on her bed, the second she closed her eyes she fell asleep.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers