Favela Pt. 11

Story Info
Olivia & Marcella both lose a bet.
7k words
4.61
7.2k
7

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this story isn't about a Mercedes-driving, blond, blue-eyed, straight-A, captain of the cheerleading squad and her sorority McMansion pool parties. That being said, it's still a fantasy, but with a life of its own. It's about hurt & healing and imperfect solutions for an imperfect world. No one gets out alive, but maybe that life is 'saved' somewhere along the way. Thanks for reading. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

==============================

Olivia woke up on her back, she blinked blearily at the heavily ornamented ceiling, tracing the myriad intricate patterns with her eyes until she was dizzy. She turned her head heavily to the side and found herself staring directly into Maithri's sleeping face; the girl looked angelically peaceful. Her slow regular breathing, preternaturally round and symmetrical features, conspired to lull Olivia back to the brink of unconsciousness.

A bright shaft of light began to creep across her face, burning like the heat of a poorly insulated soldering iron. She forced herself to sit up, leaning awkwardly against a pillow, her mind fixated on the strangeness of having someone sharing her bed. As though sensing these thoughts her friend's eyes fluttered open. Maithri smiled then did her best to pull her own body upright so that they were at the same level. "I have not slept so well in a very long time." She said in a raspy murmur.

Olivia had also slept unusually well, she felt brimming with energy, it bubbled and roiled just out of reach, it begged her to bounce out of bed, but this blissful unknown feeling of waking up next to a beautiful girl held her captive for the moment. Maithri turned her head and lifted the covers so that she could look underneath, her smile widened. "They are still there." She said, her voice giddy and rhapsodic. "I thought I had dreamed it." She added, solemnly.

"Nope." Olivia replied, laughing, even as her face flushed upon noticing that Maithri had taken off the bra and was only wearing the panties. The girl turned her head back towards Olivia, a curious if not suspiciously arduous look on her face. Then her expression changed unexpectedly, first appearing bemused then so cutely concerned that Olivia thought her heart would melt.

"Olivia, what is that?" Maithri pointed with her right hand which was above the blankets. Olivia lazily turned her head so that she could look towards her lap where her friend was pointing. She grunted in befuddled shock, then snorted hysterically, finally becoming embarrassed to the point of nearly fainting. Heart pounding she desperately tried to smooth down the blankets around her thighs, but each time she pulled them taught they merely slipped back up and out of her hands.

The third time the peak crested defiantly above her crotch she gave up. She stared, there was no ignoring it or explaining it away, the blankets jutted sharply upward at least twenty centimeters. She didn't need to look under the covers to solve this mystery, especially since she could feel it now, swelling shamelessly inside her, the friction from the moving blankets having further stoked the fires between her legs. Sighing in resignation she turned back to her friend, trying hard not to grimace.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone." She hissed. "If you swear to me on your life, I will show you my biggest secret." Maithri's face stiffened, her eyes widening. The unfamiliar atmosphere of comfortable intimacy had changed into something far more interesting.

"I swear on my life to never betray you or reveal any of your secrets. My Avalokitesvara." Maithri hissed back, her black eyes burning with a frightening level of furor. Despite her initial reluctance Olivia felt oddly compelled to throw back the blankets. To be entirely honest she felt a certain ineffable pride or perhaps gleeful exhibitionism in the act. Her gleaming, towering prosthetic twanged briefly as it escaped its fabric prison. Maithri gasped, both her hands clapping over her mouth.

Olivia grinned crazily as she stared down her own formidable member. It stood stock still, unapologetically stabbing straight up from between her trembling thighs. She was so aroused her mind started to go blank. Only Maithri's anxious voice brought her back to the present. "I do not understand, how can this be? In the bath last night I saw..." She trailed off, her voice an agonizing mixture of disbelief and what sounded like despair.

Olivia chuckled stupidly as it dawned on her that the prosthetic was working as intended and her friend had no idea that it was just an extremely sophisticated piece of hardware that could be detached. "I'm sorry." She exclaimed quickly, her laughing sounding more relieved. "It looks real, but it's not. I mean, it is real, but it's not part of my body. It's a prosthetic." She emphasized the last word, hoping it would set Maithri's mind at ease.

The girl scowled. "You are wearing a fake penis?" She stated this calmly, as though trying to convince herself. Olivia nodded slowly. They both just sat there for awhile, Maithri staring at Olivia's comical erection, Olivia staring dumbly at her friend's unnaturally large breasts. "Can I... Can I please touch it?" Maithri asked suddenly, her eyes darting nervously to Olivia's face. "To see for myself." She added hurriedly. Olivia found this funny and started laughing again.

"Help yourself." She said after catching her breath. Gesturing with both hands, she motioned towards the synthetic sex organ, a sheepish grin on her face. Maithri approached cautiously, twisting sideways and curling her body up closely to Olivia so that she wouldn't tip over. Her right hand moved towards it, hesitating at the last second. "Don't be afraid." Olivia encouraged, "It's not going to bite." She snickered, eliciting another scowl from her friend.

Maithri either irritated or emboldened snatched it deftly, wrapping her small bandaged fingers around the middle of the shaft. She squeezed it experimentally then gave it a firm tug upward, lastly she bent it in several different directions; pushing it down against Olivia's thighs, belly and lastly, bending it sharply backwards until it touched the bed. During the entire process Olivia passively observed, finding herself morbidly curious about how much abuse the thing could take.

This burning curiosity however was slightly derailed by the array of sensations she was feeling on the other end, ranging from mild discomfort to sudden deep penetration. As Maithri pushed the base roughly against her crotch, she let out a lurid moan that surprised them both. "Sorry." She murmured, feeling a flush of embarrassment to go along with her tingling cunt. "I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but part of it goes inside..." She blushed.

Maithri loosened her grip slightly but didn't let go, she actually started sliding her hand up and down the shaft. "The texture is amazing." She mumbled shyly. "I've never touched a real one, but I imagine it would feel very much like this." Olivia tried to relax, but the way Maithri was playing with the prosthetic was really turning her on, and her eyes kept straying to the girl's gently swaying tits.

"You know part of my extensive education included how to properly please a husband." She said this in a casual conversational tone that was slightly at odds with the way her hand moved smoothly around the rigid phallus. "It was mostly pictures in old books, I was very young so regrettably I did not pay very close attention." Maithri's voice was soothing and despite her growing excitement Olivia felt her body trying to drag her back down into drowsiness.

"I only really remember the sucking, because I thought it was so humorous, but now that I am touching this facsimile I have the strangest desire to put it into my mouth." She laughed musically. "That is absurd isn't it?" Olivia swallowed, she was wide awake now, but her dulled mind wasn't doing her any favors.

"You can suck it if you want." She heard herself say, voice wavering unsteadily. "It's not like it's actually a part of my body." She added lamely, uncertain of her own motives. She was very aroused to the point of clenching fistfuls of blankets and curling her toes sporadically, it was probably clouding her judgment. On the other hand, Maithri had approached their exchange with the detached clinical objectivity of a jaded obstetrician.

The girl smiled brightly up at Olivia then twisted her body as she bent forward, slumping over her friend's lap. Olivia didn't feel anything at first, it had all happened so suddenly, but then Maithri brushed back her voluminous curly hair, pulling it around behind her neck so that it draped over her right shoulder, giving her friend an unobstructed view. Olivia took a very deep breath, as she stared entranced by the way Maithri had taken the entire head of the phallus into her deceptively small mouth.

The girl made several different sounds as she playfully sucked, each subtly nuanced noise caused Olivia to shudder and her throbbing crotch to clench a little harder. As had happened several times before, as though a switch had been flipped, she felt a sudden mysterious surge of physical sensations. The rubber cock no longer seemed like an inert and disconnected accessory, it had in a sense come alive. Olivia could feel Maithri's tongue sliding around the head, pulling it deeper into her hot little mouth.

"Oh my Deus." She breathed. Maithri ignored her, or was too caught up in her own enjoyment. Olivia clapped both hands over her face to stifle the moans she knew were coming and watched with wide wild eyes as Maithri used both her hands to contort and control the prosthetic at the base as her head and mouth roved methodically around its top. The sensations were overpowering, Olivia felt her hips convulsing, Maithri only tightened her grip around the shaft and kept the tip dutifully inside her mouth.

The orgasm was sudden and merciless, Olivia's body went so rigid she felt cramps form instantly in both her arms and legs. Her taught muscles quivered and twitched painfully as her fake penis throbbed spasmodically, filling Maithri's mouth with synthetic sperm. Her friend didn't flinch or pull away, she just held on and waited patiently. Olivia gasped when she heard a muted gurgling sound and watched completely frozen as her fake cum oozed slowly out of the girl's nostrils.

She couldn't look away and she was still coming, she felt each resounding throb like a punch in her guts as the prosthetic pumped out several more liberal doses. With every gushing surge into Maithri's mouth another gelatinous blob came out of her nose, tumbling down her upper lip. Olivia was horrified, but also unbearably aroused by the sight. Wailing forlornly into her hands and whipping her head back and forth she finally managed to get ahead of the ceaseless climax.

The phallus seemed to drop dead, the throbbing ceased, and Maithri though still gripping it firmly with with both hands finally pulled away. She stared defiantly across at Olivia, the effect slightly ruined by the long slippery strands of milky slime trailing from her chin down to the bowed head of Olivia's fake penis. Maithri's lips were closed tightly, but she somehow managed to wrangle them into a convincing smile. Then she swallowed.

It was a slow, sensual and deliberate act, her glistening throat rippling like a beautiful piece of dark cloth caught in a gentle breeze. Then she reached up with one hand and wiped the rest of the cum from under her nose, licking some of it off her upper lip with an errant swipe of her livid pink tongue. She cleaned off her hand as an afterthought. "I was not expecting that." She said, hoarsely. Olivia started to apologize but Maithri stopped her with a touch. "I was not complaining." She stated firmly.

Rolling away she flopped back into her previous spot, head resting against the wedged-up pillow, somehow much closer to Olivia than before. "So now I am expected to solve two mysteries. Firstly, why my friend is wearing such a thing, and secondly, why it is capable of dispensing this." She'd missed a dollop somehow, with a finger she scooped it quizzically from between her large breasts and deposited it into her softly smiling mouth.

Olivia groaned, her fake penis had gone completely limp, Maithri had defeated it, utterly. "Don't think I don't trust you." She said after a period of sulky silence. "The truth is I'm afraid to tell you my reasons because of what you'll think of me." She knew this wouldn't satisfy the girl, so she decided to reveal as much as she thought she could. Olivia wouldn't lie, the very thought repulsed her, she wouldn't end up like her mother.

"I can answer your second question." She murmured wearily. "I want to get somebody pregnant." The conviction in her voice surprised her, Olivia was momentarily awed by the enduring enigma of her own damaged psyche. It was the truth, but not the whole truth; it was the best she could do.

Maithri nodded thoughtfully, she looked oddly sagacious in that moment, and once again Olivia found herself wondering exactly how well she knew this strange yet beautiful girl she'd met less than a week ago. "Everyone has secrets." Maithri replied compassionately if not somewhat cryptically. "But, I can't ignore a good mystery." She grinned.

"Fair enough." Olivia replied, grinning back in spite of her many misgivings. "Now check this out." She said, excitement returning to her voice. Kicking the rest of the covers entirely off her body she scrunched up her legs, then reaching behind her back to locate the telltale tabs she wriggled dramatically out of the prosthetic. Panting and giggling idiotically she untangled the lewd knot of biorubber from around her ankles and dumped it carelessly into the usual bedside drawer.

Laughing freely now she picked up her panties from where they'd fallen on the floor the previous night and pulled them on as quickly as she could. "See, I've still got a pussy." She gently patted her sore vulva. Maithri chuckled along with her friend.

"I should probably go get dressed." The girl said after a long pause, moving over to the side of the bed which she started to dismount, but Olivia reached out and stopped her by placing a hand firmly on the girl's left thigh, dangerously close to her crotch.

"Nuh-uh. Did you forget?" Olivia asked. "We only wear underwear around the house. It'll be weird if you're the only one wearing clothes." The girl flushed and eventually nodded, but that didn't stop her from bringing it up again a few minutes later when they were just about to leave the room.

"Are you sure your mom won't mind? Are you sure you won't mind?" Olivia just snorted and walked out the door, Maithri followed her a split-second later. It was a short walk to the kitchen, and it was already occupied. Marcella was making quite the racket as she rushed around to get everything ready. Olivia noticed that she'd actually dug the waffle iron out of wherever it had been hiding, this started her mouth watering. She hadn't had a waffle in at least a decade.

Marcella's shrewd hazel eyes seemed to take in everything at a glance. "Oh." She remarked, sounding both amused and apparently pleased. "Your amiga bonitinha spent the night. What a nice surprise." Her words seemed pregnant with layers of hidden meaning, or perhaps that was merely Olivia's runaway paranoia. Before her daughter could interject, Marcella addressed Maithri directly. "The batter is made from cricket flour but I hope you'll eat with us."

It was then that Olivia suddenly realized her mother had planned all this in advance, Marcella had somehow already known that Maithri had slept in the villa. Olivia found herself getting anxious wondering what else her mom knew about the last 24 hours. "I'm sure they will taste like heaven compared to the roach flatbread I've been subsisting on." Maithri replied coyly, her poise and elocution filling Olivia with both envy and admiration.

"Oh!" Marcella repeated, her voice a little higher pitched, it smacked of approval. "So, what's a beleza inteligente like you doing hanging out with my delinqüente daughter?" She arched her eyebrows, Olivia scowled. The two girls sat down at the table which was already set for three.

Having been put in an awkward position Maithri was taking her time to respond. Olivia had the sinking feeling that if she was going to retain any kind of control at this point, she'd need to change the subject. Luckily she had the perfect thing to fixate on.

"What is that?!" Olivia pointed, her voice sharp and incensed, Marcella glanced down at her chest where her daughter was indicating, her expression overtly confused yet unconcerned.

"What is what?" She responded, pretending not to notice anything out of the ordinary.

"That! That thing. On your nipple. Mom." Olivia put as much disbelief into her voice as she dared. Marcella startled her by suddenly breaking into laughter.

"Oh. You mean this." Her mom lifted the nipple ring with her fingers and gave it a playful tug, immediately wincing as she regretted her rash decision to show off. "It's just a metal ring, nothing to get excited about. I've wanted these for a long time but hadn't worked up the courage until yesterday."

Olivia cocked her head quizzically to one side. "These? What do you mean, I only see one." Marcella blushed, her eyes shifting to look at something very captivating outside.

"Oh, it's a long story, I wouldn't want to bore you filha." She flashed a quick obsequious smile. Olivia snorted and angrily accepted a waffle that her mom graciously forked onto her plate.

"Let me guess, the first one was super painful so you chickened out." Marcella froze, eyes widening slightly, it took her a moment to regain her senses.

"What?! Of course not." A gentle growing blush spread across her panicked features. Clearing her throat shrilly she placed both hands on her thighs and sighed dramatically. "Fine. Yes. It hurt like inferno, I didn't realize how much it would. After one, the idea of another was..." She shook her head emphatically then paused to drink a long noisy swallow of water.

"And what's worse, it was a set, I can't return them, and they were not cheap." She finished. Olivia nodded, they really hadn't been, she'd used two week's salary to buy the expensive bio-bronze. They were guaranteed to prevent infection and wouldn't corrode, scratch, break or lose their mirror-like finish.

"Hmm. Tough break." She replied impassively, forking the last of her breakfast into her mouth. Maithri sat between them, mouth slightly ajar, a look of bemused disbelief. The two women were so lost in their exchange that they seemed to have forgotten she existed. Which was fine, stealthily she took another waffle and devoured it quietly.

Chewing thoughtfully then stabbing her fork aggressively in her mother's direction Olivia noisily pushed back her chair. Marcella rolled her eyes and then glared as her daughter got slowly to her feet. "Today is my birthday so why don't you... give me the other ring?" She said, doing her best to keep her voice as casual and disinterested as possible. Marcella looked stunned, but then actually laughed! A crazy strangled sort of sound that was more like a sob.

"It is your birthday." She blinked several times, looking mildly bewildered. "How did I forget?" She said very softly, as if to herself. A definite sadness descended on the otherwise joyous breakfast, but Olivia couldn't tell if she was reading it coming from her mother or just their unfortunate circumstances. Maithri looked back and forth between them, deciding it was best to keep her her head down, and keep eating.

After awhile Marcella seemed to recover, her defensive cynicism returning with unexpected force. "What would you even do with it?" She snapped. Olivia fixed her mother with her most contemptuous gaze, she also tried to temper it slightly with the faint sexual arousal she was beginning to feel creeping through her lower extremities.