Favela Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the message was scrambled, the decryption must not have finished in time. They'd reached the annex, Olivia slipped her phone back into her bandoleer, it bounced painfully against her aching tit, she bit her lip to keep from crying out. Already she was composing a reply in her mind, anything to distract herself from the agony she felt coming from her breast.

"What about our bet? Or did you forget?" She imagined typing it into her phone and sending it to her mother, who had so enthusiastically described losing her own bet with Baduro. Olivia had outwitted Marcella so masterfully, she couldn't help but feel a swell of pride, not to mention a powerful flush of excitement. You have to tell me everything now, and then you will be at my mercy.

At that moment of erotic elation, Maithri grasped her hand and started pulling her stumbling towards the cargo car at top speed, determined to beat the swarm of silver robotic insects. Soon they were flying and laughing, the wind rushing around them like a hurricane, Olivia could never remember feeling this happy in her life, and all the pain she had ever known was simply blown away.