Favela Pt. 16

Story Info
The Party.
6.2k words
4.62
5k
6
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Olivia cradled the cool bottle to her chest, rolling it diagonally from her right shoulder down to her left hip. It was the biggest bottle of booze she had ever held in her two hands. The condensation left a wet print across the faded white crop top she was wearing. Her belly prickled, her right nipple poked, painfully-erect through the tattered material. "Ahhhhhh." She sighed, feeling a little cooler, as she hoisted the bottle back up in front of her face.

"Abre-Coração Ouro Cachaça U.P." She read out-loud, reverently. Noting for the second time that if the label were to be believed, the contents of the bottle had been aged in a barrel for over two-thirds of her life. The dust still evident on its dark shoulders seemed to corroborate the narrative. Squealing with delight, she carefully slipped it into her sling pouch, which she clasped crosswise over her bandoleer.

The work buzzer sounded loudly. Olivia glanced up, looking through the main gate into the factory. She'd been waiting for Maithri. A steady torrent of workers filtered through, it was harder to recognize them now that most were wearing the unfamiliar shield-shaped masks. Not that Olivia had bothered to make many friends, it wasn't really that kind of place.

Blushing slightly, when she realized that she had recognized her rapidly approaching friend by the size of her generous bust, Olivia waved emphatically before Maithri even had the chance to jump down the last few steps of the steel catwalk. They ran to meet each other, laughing. After a moment, Maithri pushed Olivia back and cocked her head. "Why aren't you wearing your mask?" She asked.

"Oh. Well I met my mom for lunch today, and..." She paused as she noticed Maithri's mask twitch in apparent alarm. "No, no... nothing like that, she insisted. We just had cricket burgers at... McDiddles!" She laughed. "Anyway, she told me a few things. Like, you see the colored bar at the top of the display?" Maithri's head tilted back comically. "Just look up with your eyes, dummy." Olivia chastised her friend playfully.

"Ahh, yes I see it now. Kind of a cobalt blue, like the tile baths of Marrakesh." Olivia snorted, she had no idea what Maithri was talking about, but the color was right. Although she did feel a slight stab of alarm, the bar in her mask had been much lighter, mere hours ago.

"Yeah. Blue is good, that means the air is still safe. But if it starts to turn purple, then we're in trouble." Maithri reached up under her chin and thumbed her mask back and onto the top of her head. She took a deep breath and wrinkled her nose.

"Oh my, you really do not notice the foul odors until you have gone all day without smelling them." She said this so matter-of-factly that in moments they were both laughing uproariously. The few remaining workers milling about them, on their way towards freedom, gave them a wider berth. This only made them laugh louder.

"It is good to see you again!" Olivia chirped, taking her friend's hands and pulling them both towards the archway. Soon they were part of the stream of bodies, trickling down the main road, peeling off in ones and twos, disappearing down various unmarked paths cut into the surrounding jungle. All too soon they were alone again. It was disturbingly quiet.

"It feels like a storm is coming." Maithri whispered. Olivia could hear each letter of every word, clearly enunciated, seeming to snap in the humid air. She nodded solemnly, feeling it too, a kind of overbearing atmospheric oppression. Hoping to shake it off, she jostled her sling pouch which made a suspect sloshing sound.

"I got the hooch!" She crowed, glancing over and giving her friend a big mischievous smile. "Have you ever had cachaça before?" Maithri shook her head sadly.

"I was not allowed to drink. It is considered unladylike." Olivia crossed her eyes in disbelief.

"Well I never..." She herself was hardly a heavy drinker, but even as a child there had always been booze of some sort or other floating around the villa. Not wanting her friend to feel even more abnormal, she quickly regained her good humor. "What luck! I have here in my rucksack, what is quite possibly the most noble of all alcoholic beverages, aged for 15 years in special barrels until it turns a beautiful amber-gold, a liquor so fine that one sip turns filthy street urchins into the finest of ladies."

Maithri laughed nervously. "Oh yes. We're going to make a lady out of you tonight." Olivia cackled creepily. Then they were both laughing again, the afternoon's doldrums banished, forever. "Speaking of which. We should probably have a strategy session. It's supposed to be a party to celebrate my promotion, but of course I have ulterior motives."

Maithri nodded appreciatively. "That is my Olivia, always having a plan. Just tell me what it is you want me to do, and I will fulfill it to the best of my abilities." Olivia almost thought she might cry, her friend's sincerity and unquestioning loyalty, moved her in ways she could barely comprehend. Taking a moment to regain her composure she cleared her throat and continued talking.

"It's very simply really. We're going to get my mother incredibly drunk. You and I will be doing some drinking too of course, but, in moderation. We will pretend to be getting drunk. I specifically will be acting the fool, drinking so much that I inevitably pass out. You however, will drink just enough to enjoy yourself. Ladylike you shall be. And then..." Olivia stopped in the middle of the path, grabbing Maithri by the shoulders she brought them face to face.

"While my mother is drunk out of her mind, and all her inhibitions are at their weakest, you will be right there ready to cozy up to her and continue the conversation you were having this morning. Only this time, you'll go in for the kill. I've seen my mom drunk countless times, it's like she becomes a different person, a normal person. She lets down her guard, she tells the truth, but best of all, she gets super horny."

Maithri inhaled sharply, she had been holding her breath the whole time. "Oh my dear Lakshmi!" She exclaimed. Olivia did not recognize the strange name, but attributed the remark to her friend's lovable eccentricity.

"Lakshmi indeed." She replied. "Be relentless. I'll be laying nearby, putting myself on display but pretending to be unconscious. Use me to get her to confess. I'll be listening to every word, be as suggestive as possible, I'll try to help however I'm able. Once you have her eating out of your hand, and desperate as a dog in heat, offer up your special services."

Maithri interrupted. "But what if she wants to do it right there, right then?" Olivia shook her head.

"No! You have the power. She's submissive, my mom will do whatever you tell her, once she's made up her mind. In fact, teasing her and frustrating her advances will only make her even more determined. Tell her that you're not comfortable doing anything while she's under the influence. It's not just the ladylike thing to do, it's the best way to guarantee you'll get into her pants."

Maithri nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, I like this Olivia. The idea of taking advantage of your drunk mother was making me feel like something of an underhanded scoundrel, I much prefer the prospect of a protracted seduction that is entirely above board." Unable to stop herself, Olivia took Maithri in her arms, and hugged her friend for a solid minute.

"I love you." She breathed, and it was true. They parted slowly, tenderly, still holding hands they resumed walking. The villa was not far now, aside from sneaking furtive glances, they said nothing until they arrived. Olivia banged the door loudly as was her fashion, to announce their arrival.

"Querida, estamos..." She yelled. Marcella startled her by gliding out from the vestibule arch, as if summoned by her call. She was topless, wearing only a pair of black satin panties. They were bikini style, but with a full back. She knew this only because Marcella immediately turned and started walking sideways towards the North wing of the villa.

"...En Casa?" Her mother finished, turning her head and raising her eyebrows, her mouth cracking into a broad grin. Blushing, Olivia smiled sheepishly, pulling Maithri along with her towards the kitchen. A strange and oddly captivating glow preceded them. Both young women stopped in their tracks as they crested the threshold.

The card table was set with three plates, crystal tumblers, cloth napkins and brightly glinting silverware. The centerpiece was a large chocolate cake, illuminated by the comforting glow of... twenty candles. Olivia counted them all. There was some cursive script written in frosting on the top. It said "Congratulations Filha". Marcella circled smoothly around behind both girls and put a hand on their shoulders, nudging them closer together.

It turned into a kind of group hug, leaning in she murmured into her daughter's ear. "I felt a bit guilty for forgetting your twentieth birthday, so I thought, why not make this a double-celebration, one for the record books? That's real chocolate and real butter by the way..." Olivia's eyes went wide, her mind reeled as she tried to calculate offhand the possible cost. In the end she gave up, unable to accept the astronomically high numbers.

Salty stinging tears welling, she turned her head to look her mother directly in the eyes. The feelings of love and gratitude were overwhelming, she could see them clearly reflected, her mother's entire face seemed to sparkle. Smiling softly, Marcella simply leaned in and gave her daughter a light but lingering kiss on the lips. She used her free hand to gently wipe the tears from the corners of Olivia's eyes. "For my filha preciosa, feliz aniversário, e promoção!"

Maithri clapped her hands, and a moment later all three of them were laughing happily. Still wiping tears from her eyes, Olivia stumbled over to the table and busied herself with taking off her sling pouch and unveiling the giant bottle of cachaça. Marcella let out a low whistle when she saw it. "I can see I'm not the only one in this family who doesn't fuck around!" Olivia chuckled, her face flushing with a sudden sense of pride that she immediately felt very silly about.

Marcella quickly darted over and skillfully removed the rather complicated protective cap topping the bottle, it was sealed with braided wire and dark red wax. "You don't mind do you?" She asked, taking the bottle and indicating her intention to pour. Olivia shook her head. Maithri stepped in beside her and took her hand. Marcella gracefully made her way around the table, pouring them each a generous amount before resealing the bottle.

They all took their places around the table, the encroaching darkness outside intensifying the welcoming light of the candles, casting mesmerizing shadows around the room while making each of their faces glow in an otherworldly way. "Para a vida!" Marcella said, raising her glass. Olivia and Maithri followed suit, repeating the toast. Their three glasses came together above the cake with a cheery clink.

Marcella tipped back her tumbler and drained it in a single smooth motion. Olivia made pointed eye contact with Maithri, a subtle grin forming on her mouth, as she raised her own glass and sipped delicately. With her other hand she nudged the bottle across the table, towards her mother. "It's good to see you enjoying yourself mamãe." She encouraged. Marcella wasted no time in pouring herself another glass.

"This is the best tasting thing I've had in my mouth since..." She trailed off, her face reddening cutely. This time it was Maithri who caught Olivia's eyes, and smiling opening raised her eyebrows comically. They both were busy guessing what Marcella had been thinking about, to finish her sentence. "Oh, hey! Let's have some cake!" Marcella drank a big fortifying gulp of cachaça before picking up a large knife which she held menacingly over the cake.

After a moment she cleared her throat loudly. Olivia glanced up and noticed that her mom was looking directly at her. "Well? Aren't you going to make a wish?" Olivia laughed nervously, and got slowly to her feet, pushing back her chair loudly. The alcohol was already taking effect, she felt pleasantly insulated from all forms of inelegance. Leaning forward she inhaled, pausing for dramatic effect, and then blew with all her might.

As the candles were extinguished one by one, seemingly in slow motion, her mind lazily toyed with various 'wishes', but in the end it was not a poignant string of words that materialized, rather an image. Her mother, Marcella, sitting comfortably in a wicker rocking chair, wearing an almost translucent white dress, legs spread. A fire in an ornate hearth burned down slowly beside her, one half of her chest was fully exposed; she held a baby in her arms, cradling it against her bosom. She was smiling as she guided the infants mouth gently towards her nipple.

The vision faded quickly. Darkness had descended on the kitchen. Secretly Olivia was glad because her face was burning and no doubt intensely red. Marcella was giggling stupidly as she stumbled towards the wall, eventually finding the light switch. They all blinked painfully in the sudden brilliance. Marcella lurched back to the table, still laughing. With surprising skill she cut the cake into several beautiful pieces, despite her wobbling wrist.

The room became a rather scandalous soundscape of scraping forks and intermittent moans of pleasure. None of them could prevent the obscene utterances of ecstasy that escaped their mouths after each delicious bite. Olivia could not remember ever having had such high-quality chocolate in her life. And the butter, which she had only tasted perhaps three times before, was like heaven melting in her mouth.

In between bites they all took frequent sips of the liquor, Olivia had planned to drink in moderation, but already she was close to finishing her first glass. Maithri was doing only slightly better. Marcella on the other hand, was starting on her third. Even after their plates were scraped clean, the three women unanimously took to using their fingers to gather the last traces of frosting into their mouths. It was an orgy of sorts, Olivia felt mildly sick and disgusted by her lack of self control.

Marcella put away what was left of the cake. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable." She suggested, grabbing the bottle (which was still half full) and sauntering towards the West wing archway with her glass dangling from her other hand. The two girls picked up their glasses and followed obediently behind. Olivia had trouble walking, with her eyes constantly fixating on her mother's shimmering black bottom.

They entered one of the villa's many semi-secluded siesta rooms. It was one Olivia oddly enough hadn't spent very much time in. There was a single long couch, a couple of short backed bentwood chairs arranged around a low glass table, a large stone fireplace and... a wicker rocking chair! Olivia started, freezing in place as she surveyed the scene. It was very much like her vision.

Marcella seeming not to notice, just kept walking, her bottom wobbling hypnotically from side to side until she reached the hearth. Setting down her glass and the bottle, she bent over, her hands snaking mysteriously into the pile of freshly cut wood that Olivia noticed for the first time. A dazzling spark flared up, drawing her eyes away from the enthralling dulcet mound that had formed between her mother's bent legs.

The fire quickly spread until it engulfed the logs, they crackled and smoked in the most delightful way. Marcella turned with an awkward drunken grace, snatched up her glass and collapsed into the rocking chair. Olivia slowly circled and then settled down onto the long couch, it was a little dusty but she didn't mind. Maithri took the bentwood chair closest to the table. She was well positioned, with less than an arm's length on either side, away from the other two women.

Between the alcohol and the fire, the small intimate room heated up quickly. Olivia and Maithri almost simultaneously started peeling off their clothes. Marcella nodded in approval, her eyelids seeming to have grown heavier. "I was wondering when you'd get around to following the rules. Here I am, your poor mother, in nothing but my underwear all night. While you two flagrantly flaunt the rules and regulations, gallivanting around fully clothed. Disgraceful!"

She emphasized the last word drunkenly, but her face was smiling, and she didn't sound the slightest bit angry. Giggling like a couple of actual girls, Olivia and Maithri stripped off their clothes, in seconds they were left only in their panties. They threw everything together in a pile on the far end of the couch. Olivia flopped down on top of it, bending one leg up into the air and using the pile of clothes as a makeshift pillow to prop up her head.

Marcella's lids didn't look so heavy now, as she inconspicuously let her eyes trail over her daughter's supine form. Olivia watched her through slits, doing her best to seem as though she was drifting off to sleep. Her mom's gaze set her whole body tingling. "I nursed you in this room, right here in this chair." Marcella remarked, absently, her free hand rising to cup and then gently squeeze her left breast.

Olivia's eyes snapped open, the image she saw before her was surreal, as it matched her previous vision almost precisely. Only the baby was missing. Marcella let her boob drop, it jiggled enticingly. Olivia used this as an excuse to reach over and grab her tumbler off the table, it was still half-full and she took a tiny sip. Marcella took a long swallow from her own glass.

Maithri watched them both shrewdly, the sexual tension was so thick she could almost feel it pressing in from both sides, squishing her between the smoldering mother and daughter duo. Ardhanārīshvara! Just fuck already! She wanted to scream, but bit her tongue. Olivia lay back down and closed her eyes, her crotch throbbed. She was picturing taking her mother's nipple in her mouth and biting it.

Marcella's legs lolled open, her black satin lingerie was being pulled skin tight, Maithri could clearly make out her labia and even the subtle bump of her clit. Swallowing, she tried not to stare. A measure of time passed, unknowable, the only clear indication was the logs in the fireplace burning down to charred glowing skeletons. Marcella staggered to her feet and awkwardly thrust a few more large pieces into the heart of the fire.

Olivia appeared to genuinely have fallen asleep. She lay angelically askew, side rising and falling gently, one arm lolling limply behind her back, the other wedged loosely between her thighs. Maithri scooted her chair a bit closer to Marcella's rocker as the older woman tumbled back into it. The girl reached out to steady the wild oscillations, her hand settled on Marcella's arm.

"Thanks, I thought I was going to throw up there for a second." The older woman flopped her head to the side so that she could fix the girl with her gleaming hazel eyes. Her gaze drifted over to her daughter. "Looks like someone couldn't hold her liquor." She cackled rapaciously. Maithri scooted her chair even closer, until they were basically side by side.

"She looks so cute like that." She probed, fixing Marcella with her eyes, watching every subtle nuance of her complicated expression. The woman licked her lips, even though they weren't the slightest bit dry. "It makes me want to get real close, gently... stroke the hair back away from her face, and then lean right in and..." She didn't finish on purpose, she could see the hunger, sense the growing need, it was written all over Marcella's trembling features.

"...kiss her pouty sexy little mouth." Marcella breathed, her voice nearly a moan, rife with barely suppressed longing. Olivia stirred in her 'sleep' tilting over onto her back, cracking her lips provocatively while sliding the hand that had been wedged between her legs up and onto her mound. Maithri squeezed Marcella's arm, trying to get her attention, but it was a struggle to get the inebriated woman to tear her eyes away from her daughter's crotch.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers
12