Favela Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

"Oh. Um. Actually I was going to say: 'Whisper that I loved her softly into her ear.' But, I really like your idea too. Especially with her mouth like that. Do you think she'd wake up if you slipped your tongue slowly inside?" Maithri was smiling, fighting down hysterical laughter. Olivia had told her many times how much she'd enjoyed watching her mother squirm when she'd caught her by surprise; and now Maithri was getting to experience the pleasure herself, firsthand.

Marcella looked like she might faint from shock at first, but possibly thanks to the booze, she recovered almost instantly. Her face flushing and then filling with an almost terrifying confidence. "I don't know, but I think it would be fun to find out." Maithri let her hand wander innocuously up the older woman's arm, glancing off her right boob as she got closer to Marcella's bicep.

"You really want to kiss her, don't you?" She asked, letting her hand slide back down again, this time intentionally brushing against Marcella's breast. "I've done it a lot you know. In fact we stopped in the jungle on the way back to the villa. Under a shady palm, there was a warm breeze, the scent of Laelias all around us. Your daughter is an amazing kisser."

Marcella swallowed hard, her eyes roving back and forth between Maithri and her daughter's mouth. "Yes... Yes! I do want to kiss her, but..." And she blushed adorably, Maithri tried to keep a straight face. "I want to kiss her like that, like the two of you kiss. But she is my daughter, and she is your lover." The plaintive note in her voice was almost painful. Now Maithri did smile, as broadly and warmly as her small round face would allow.

Reaching up with her hand, Maithri cupped Marcella's cheek, slowly she tilted the woman's countenance up by the chin so that they were positioned directly face to face. "I love your daughter, and I know you do too. She loves you also, more than you can know. I want to give you a precious gift from her. The kiss that she gave to me this afternoon, I remember it in every detail, I could never forget how it made me feel, now close your eyes."

Marcella blinked twice, took a deep breath and then as if under a spell, scrunched her eyes tightly shut. Maithri sat there in silence for a second, collecting her thoughts, struggling to calm her jittering nerves. She could hardly remember feeling this excited, everything about this situation was new, unknown, potentially disastrous. And somewhere at the end, lay the glimmering prospect of winning Olivia, her love, for the rest of her life. It was almost too much.

"Listen carefully, this is not my kiss, it is not from me. It is from someone else, it is her mouth that you will feel. It is her hand touching your face. It is your Olivia, who will be kissing you. Are you ready? Tell me you want it, to know what it feels like to kiss your daughter's pouty sexy little mouth." Marcella nodded her head twice in quick succession.

Maithri took a deep breath, only half able to believe she was actually going to go through with this. She waited, time seemed to slow and then stop. She waited a few seconds longer, a log in the fire popped loudly. Soundlessly she slipped forward, her mouth finding Marcella's in an instant. Aggressively she pushed the woman's lips open, sliding her tongue inside, her right hand jumped up and grasped Marcella's left breast, she squeezed it ferociously.

Marcella moaned into her mouth, the whole thing was dizzying, mind-altering, Maithri thought she might climax from the kiss alone, if she could only stay conscious. Dominating Olivia's mother, was like nothing she had ever conceptualized. Nothing could have prepared her for the experience. True to her word, she imagined herself as Olivia, having seen her friend perform more than once she believed it to be a fairly accurate recreation.

She kneaded Marcella's boob mercilessly as she ravenously devoured the woman's mouth, playfully keeping Marcella's tongue in check, preventing it from entering her own mouth, while making sure to let her own explore wherever it wanted. She could tell this was driving Marcella insane. Loosing a little control herself, Maithri's hand raked its way down the older woman's chest, suddenly plunging down the front of her panties; just stopping mere millimeters above her clit.

Marcella arched her back desperately attempting to thrust her swollen cunt directly into Maithri's trembling hand, but the girl pulled back. Teasing the woman mercilessly, she used the tips of her fingers to occasionally give Marcella's slippery panties the slightest tug, directly above her throbbing clit, pulling back the hood but never directly touching it. Marcella was loosing her mind.

Maithri struggled to maintain control, mentally and physically, the kissing had gotten her so wet she could feel her juices trickling down the backs of her thighs. Part of her was imagining Olivia doing this all to her. Fireworks were going off inside her head, she longed more than anything to slide her hand violently down inside Marcella's panties and shove as many fingers as she could into her vagina. Fucking her as fast and rough as possible until she had a screaming orgasm. But she couldn't, it would ruin everything.

At last, unable to bear it a moment longer, she grabbed the back of Marcella's hair and ripped her mouth away. Leaving the woman drooling, panting, shaking, almost thrashing her body out of the rocking chair. Maithri had also removed her other hand away from Marcella's crotch, her finger tips burned as though they were on fire, despite the fact that she'd never even touched the woman's pussy.

Thinking fast she let go of Marcella's hair and grabbed both of her arms, pinning them against the arms of the chair. She wanted to prevent her from touching herself and reaching orgasm. In her current bestial state she was capable of anything, but Maithri wanted her to stay on the edge for as long as possible, and to stay awake. "Marcella." She said. "Open your eyes."

Marcella's eyes snapped open, they looked a little insane, and for a moment Maithri felt a twinge of true terror. Had she gone too far? But then, slowly the woman's breathing slowed and her eyes focused on the girl's face. It looked like she was crying, but they were happy tears. "That was..." She shook her head from side to side, more tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Did... Did you like it?" Maithri asked, her voice quiet. Feeling strangely nervous and uncertain for the first time. Marcella smiled weakly, then nodded.

"I... I could believe it, was her. I thought it was her." She rasped, her throat sounded horse. Reaching recklessly for her glass Marcella gulped down the last of the golden cachaça. She sighed contentedly and threw back her head. "She really kissed you like that?" It was a rhetorical question. Maithri finally relaxed her grip on Marcella's arms, leaning back comfortably in her own chair, resisting the urge to give her self some sexual relief.

"And so much more." She murmured, tilting her head sideways so that she could once again affix Marcella with her eyes. The woman had done the same, they were looking right at each other, practically side by side. "I didn't realize until now, just how badly you were suffering." She truly meant it, Maithri had sensed Marcella's insatiable need, the bottomless emotional abyss that had threatened to sublimate them both. It was a need that they shared.

This bond growing between them that Maithri was feeling required no acting on her part. She took Marcella's hand and gave it a knowing squeeze. "Your daughter and I, do a lot more than just kissing. I want to share it all with you. If you'll let me." Marcella's body gave an involuntary tremble.

"More than kissing..." Marcella repeated the words as though she were in a trance, her cheeks reddening even as her eyes widened and her mouth cracked open in a comical expression of surprise. Maithri nodded coyly. She glanced over to where Olivia was lying, the girl had expertly changed her posture once again, letting her right leg spill over the side of the couch and onto the floor. Her panties had somehow gotten pulled down several centimeters, the waistband almost cresting her hipbones.

Her mouth was wide open and she breathed in a strikingly suggestive way, her nearly flat chest heaving up and down with each inhalation and exhalation. Her nipples were hard and she rested one hand on her belly and the other up above her head. Marcella was also staring at the spectacle, undoubtedly still teetering on the brink of orgasm.

Maithri could feel the vibration in the air, she could smell Marcella's excitement. She could say anything, do anything, in this moment. The woman was wrapped around her finger. "Wouldn't you like to know what it feels like to have that," She pointed casually towards Olivia's crotch. "Sitting on your pretty face? Picture the delicious dripping wet pussy under those dirty panties shoved into your wide open mouth. Can you imagine what it would taste like, smell like, feel like, as she comes all over your tongue?"

Marcella whimpered, but her eyes never left her daughter's crotch. Olivia's leg continued to sink farther down towards the cold tiles of the floor, her hips opening even wider, her pelvis thrusting forward. Maithri too couldn't look away, her friend's mons was awe inspiring, the most beautiful shapely mound she had ever seen. The golden lace gently cupping her labia, the center seam neatly bisecting her vulva all the way down to the very bottom where the slightest dark spot was the only ambiguous indication that she was still awake.

"I can give you all of that, and more." Maithri finished triumphantly. Marcella finally looked away from her daughter. That same desperate hunger from earlier, etched across her features.

"I want it right now." She moaned, her lower body trembling, seemingly too weak from arousal to move. "Right here on the floor. Right next to her while she's sleeping!" Maithri once again fought to keep a straight face. This was insane, but she was glad that Olivia had thought of a contingency for this. She shook her head sadly.

"No. We could wake her up. Also, and I hope you will take this the right way, you're very drunk and I sincerely wouldn't feel right doing anything like that with you in this condition. It would be too much like taking advantage. And, I think you might agree, wouldn't you rather have this experience when you are entirely sober. I want you to be fully present and able to enjoy every second, every sensation, every taste and smell and touch to the fullest."

She was proud of this little speech, she'd rehearsed it a few times inside her head while they'd been having their cake. Marcella was panting again, less frantically but still distinctly out of breath. She nodded, her head rocking back and forth like it was going to fall off, her eyes opening and closing. "Wonderful. I promise to take good care of you. How about tomorrow night? I'll wait until Olivia is asleep and then I'll sneak out and come to your bedroom?"

There was a pregnant pause, then Marcella nodded her head once more. Maithri smiled, she felt like her face might break, she was so close, they where so close. Her dreams were within reach. Olivia was not a distant unreachable star, she was nearby, almost touching the palm of her hand. "I want to make it as realistic as possible for you. Is there something you could perhaps wear, to cover your eyes?" Marcella's expression brightened at this suggestion.

"Y-yes. I have a VR band, it's ideal for that kind of thing. I've even used it before... to block everything out, and... pretend." She didn't finish her sentence, instead she blushed hotly and lowered her eyes. "It even lets me view images while I'm wearing it." She volunteered somewhat shyly. Olivia had told Maithri about this, in somewhat greater detail. She also knew that Marcella had pictures of her daughter in various stages of dress and undress, some quite provocative.

"Oh. That does sound perfect. Perhaps if you had a favorite picture of Olivia you could display? The more intimate the better, I can think of one in particular that would be the most appropriate, although I doubt you have any pictures of your daughter's pussy!" Maithri chortled capaciously, doing her best to pretend that it was an outrageous joke. In reality, Olivia had hoped that Maithri could use her knowledge of the pornographic photos to manipulate Marcella into viewing them; but Maithri had been so clever that she hadn't even needed to go to such lengths.

Meanwhile, Marcella just sat there looking thoughtful. Once Maithri had mentioned the absurdity of having such a photo, it was clear that Olivia's mother had taken the bait. Eventually her facial features scrunched up and she gave a little ironic laugh of her own. "Imagine that!" She quipped, a faint smile forming at the corners of her mouth. "No. I think I know just the one." She leaned back, her body seeming to fully relax for the first time since they'd started.

"So tomorrow night?" Maithri picked up her glass, Marcella poured them both a dram or two more. Unsteadily she clinked their glasses together, laughing quietly, clearly very content.

"To tomorrow night." She murmured, licking her lips before she drank the contents down in one swallow. Maithri in spite of her best judgment, did the same. The liquor burned like fire, filling her belly with butterflies, dispelling all her pent up neurosis and anxiety.

"I don't know about you." She whispered, through the side of her mouth. "But I can't remember the last time I was this turned on." She lifted her right leg and draped it over the arm of her chair. "Your daughter has the right idea." Olivia had somehow slipped the hand that had been resting on her belly underneath the hem of her underwear. The angle meant that she was still a ways away from her clit, but it was still an extremely provocative display.

"Oh my." Marcella intoned, her voice sounding surprisingly deep and calm. They both chuckled. Making sure to catch Marcella's eye, Maithri brought her right hand down slowly between her legs, without hesitation she centered her fingers directly on top of her clit, through her underwear.

"I'm going to masturbate." She murmured meekly. "Olivia is so hot, just looking at her like that is enough to make me come." She started moving her fingers in a slow circle, her pussy ached, she was moments away from orgasm. "Let's come together." She finally managed to gasp out, nudging Marcella's shoulder with her head, causing the woman's arm to flop limply between her legs.

"Oh!" Marcella repeated, this time it carried a note of comprehension. "Yes." She finished, her hand also moving into position and tenderly sliding up and down the front of her panties. In seconds both of her legs were trembling wildly. Maithri felt her own orgasm rising like a monumental wave, rising and rising and rising. Then inevitably curling, crashing, exploding.

Synchronistically two sets of legs clenched together violently. Marcella squealed, Maithri wept, hot liquid splashed and dripped and pooled on the tiles below them both, running together into a single larger puddle. This went on for awhile, then the chair ceased its rocking, only the dying fire protested with a few petulant cracks and pops. Olivia rising like a gangly vampire crept quietly over to where both women lay sleeping soundly.

Skittering wildly she almost slipped on the growing puddle in front of their chairs. "Jesus Cristo!" Olivia swore loudly, clapping a hand quickly over her mouth. Neither Maithri nor her mother stirred. Now secure in her footing, Olivia leaned forward and planted a delicate kiss on her friend's damp forehead. "You did so well." She breathed. Then she kissed her mother lightly on the lips, barely touching. "To tomorrow night." She said even more quietly.

Then stepping back, her body thoroughly exhausted, she took one moment to drink the last of the booze directly from the bottle and let herself fall backwards into the welcoming arms of the couch. She was asleep before she even touched the pillows.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers
12