Favela Pt. 18

Story Info
Olivia gives her blessing, Maithri claims her prize.
6.8k words
4.52
4.3k
5
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

When Olivia woke up, Maithri was sleeping soundly beside her, hot hip pressed firmly against her leg. Pulling back the covers Olivia verified that her friend was indeed nude. Leaning in she gave her beautiful bare olive-colored skin a sniff, noticing retroactively that she had smelled her mother. Marcella's scent was all over Maithri, she felt a surge of jealousy even as her lower body responded in almost the opposite way.

She'd pulled the covers all the way down to the girl's upper thighs, feeling her arousal suddenly peak the moment Maithri's flawless vulva came into view. Olivia's nose was now down by her friend's belly, she could still smell her mother, but now she could smell a little bit of Maithri too; it dulled the edge of her anger and anxiety, just a little.

Sighing she pulled the covers back up re-covering them both, the humming in her crotch subsided, but she was still uncomfortably wet. She wanted desperately to see her mom, to clear the fog of last night's carnal abandon. As quietly as possible she slipped out of bed and made her way stealthily to Marcella's room. The door was wide open, she stepped carefully towards her mom's bed.

A bright yellow clump caught her eye, Marcella's banana-colored boyshorts had been discarded thoughtlessly on the top of her military footlocker. Olivia picked them up thoughtfully, glancing over to her sleeping mother as she spread them open. Marcella must have taken them off at some point, meaning that either she had started touching herself or Maithri and her mom had been...

Olivia's eyes snapped back to Marcella's panties, stretched pornographically between her hands, the crotch still looked wet. Maybe Marcella had just taken them off so that they could dry. Olivia snorted, she'd find out, one way or another. Smirking haughtily she stepped into her mother's dirty panties, pulling them up snugly around her waist as she stared bemusedly down at Marcella's sleeping face.

Thankfully the material was extremely stretchy so they fit comfortably and didn't fall down despite her smaller physical size. Sauntering softly around to the other side of her mom's bed, Olivia pulled back the covers just enough to slip her feet inside. Wiggling the rest of her body all the way in and up against Marcella's back, she laid her head gently down on her mom's pillow.

Sighing contentedly she placed one hand on Marcella's waist and continued to move closer, as innocuously as possible. In under a minute she'd managed to smush her tiny boobs against her mom's back and curl her thighs up under her miraculous backside. It was pretty much full body contact, and Olivia felt her heart start to pound as Marcella stirred.

Her mom stretched, lifting one arm towards the head of the bed and arching her back so that her ass rubbed pleasantly against Olivia's mons. Sleepily she turned her head, just enough to catch a glimpse behind her. "Oh, you're still here little desi?" Olivia suppressed a snicker, her mom had mistaken her for Maithri. She felt one of her mom's hands slide up under the sheets and touch down on top of her own, which was still resting stolidly on Marcella's waist.

"I would have thought you'd go back to your namorada's room." She continued sleepily. "Aren't you worried she'll wonder where you are when she wakes up?" Fighting not to laugh, Olivia moved her hand slowly up Marcella's side, getting dangerously close to her mom's boob. She let the tips of her fingers graze its ambiguous boundary before sliding it back down again. She stayed silent, hoping Marcella would talk herself even deeper into a hole.

"Last night... Oh my Deus." Olivia could almost feel her mother's blush from behind her back. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. It was just so much, maybe a little too much for a velha like me." Marcella chuckled. Olivia let her hand wander downward several centimeters, settling it ecstatically on her mother's luxuriously naked hip. She gave it the lightest squeeze, Marcella flexed her pelvis as though in response, grinding her ass playfully into her daughter's lap.

"I have to be honest, I feel a little guilty. I know Olivia doesn't feel the same way about me, but having you help me like this, is it really okay?" Marcella paused for a second, but continued. "I mean it's obvious to me that she has feelings... for you. How do you think she'd react, if she knew about what happened last night?" Unable to resist a moment longer, Olivia dropped her hand down in front of her mother's belly and rocked her upper body upright so that she would be ready for anything.

"Why? What exactly did happen last night?" She said it as softly and as ambivalently as possible, grinning widely despite her deeply conflicted emotions. Marcella predictably went as still as a corpse, slowly her head turned, her neck straining until she was able to see her daughter's face, clearly, for the first time. Her dark complexion went as pale as dark skin could, then her body shuddered and lurched wildly sideways.

She seemed to be trying to flip around and scoot backwards off the side of the bed. Smiling kindly, Olivia corralled her mother by the waist, keeping her from falling or from getting away. Once she'd stopped trying to escape, Olivia put her hand flatly on her mother's stomach and pushed her firmly back down into the bed, pinning her in place. The palm of her hand tantalizingly close to her mother's crotch, so close she could feel the tickle of a few errant pubes.

"Also, why are you not wearing any panties?" She raised her eyebrows and cocked her head. Marcella's mouth opened and closed a few times, but she was struck speechless. Olivia felt completely in control, as though she could do or say anything, she felt like a goddess and her mother was a lowly mortal she could toy with at her leisure. "I was only barely paying attention while you were talking." She said nonchalantly.

Enjoying the sensations transpiring under her fingers as her mother's trembling tummy slowly relaxed as her panic subsided. "Something about your feelings, and me being in love with Maithri?" Olivia made eye contact. "Honestly, I don't know what you were going on about mamãe. I'm far more concerned by your lack of underwear." Olivia curled her finger tips lightly into her mother's sensitive belly to bring attention to this troubling deficiency.

"You know you're not allowed to touch yourself without my permission. No. Sexy. Stuff." She chided, uncurling her fingers. Marcella finally seemed to be coming back to her senses, she was breathing easier now, and her expression had changed from pure terror to a kind of dazed relief.

"Panties. Right." She finally huffed. "I Took them off last night because..." She looked away, her cheeks turning only the slightest bit red. "I wasn't playing with myself, I swear on minha vida Filha. But, I was thinking, thinking very hard about something very exciting. I didn't lay so much as a finger on my... pussy, but my body, you know..." She chuckled uneasily. Olivia shook her head slowly, trying to frown.

"No, I don't know. Why don't you tell me exactly what you mean mamãe." Marcella swallowed, her mouth cracking into an embarrassed grin.

"Filha. You know what happens down there." She gestured vaguely. In response to her daughter's blank expression Marcella threw up her hands in exasperation. "I got supra molhado. They were so porra wet filha, I just had to take them off! I threw them onto my footlocker to dry. Go and look if you don't believe me!" Sulkily she gestured towards where they'd been when Olivia had found them.

Playing along, Olivia turned to look, but of course they weren't there. "I don't see anything." She replied, innocently. Marcella took the bait and tilted her head so that she could check for herself. She blinked several times in shock, mouth opening and closing stupidly. "I... I." She stuttered.

Olivia almost laughing out loud, casually pulled the blankets down far enough so that she could push herself up onto her knees. She rocked forward until she was blocking her mother's view. Catching her mom's eyes she pointed glibly down between her own legs. Marcella finally realized what she was looking at, her face turning red all over again.

"Sorry, I was just fucking with you." Olivia simpered, giggling like an idiot. Marcella's blush had turned quickly into a withering glare, but she didn't say anything, at least not right away.

"Filha, you bad, bad, bad girl. But, mas querido deus, do those ever look good on you." Marcella bit her lip and pulled the blankets back up, covering her breasts, hard nipples still visibly poking through the sheets and blankets both. Olivia dived back under the covers, boldly pulling herself up onto her mother, straddling her right thigh. Marcella grunted but did not complain.

Instead she reached out with both hands and tenderly placed them on her daughter's head, stroking her hair and smiling. Cocking her head she asked some questions of her own, voice still raspy with sleep. "Come to think of it, why are you even in my bed?" She chuckled, amused by the realization. Then her face scrunched up in concern. "Did you have another bad dream?"

Olivia shook her head, which was awkward now that she was resting it on her mother's chest. "No, no... No." She breathed, feeling oddly vulnerable. "I... This will probably sound stupid." She turned her face downward, pressing her lips firmly against the broad space between Marcella's breasts, she inhaled deeply. "I wanted to smell you." She breathed, exhaling through her nose.

Marcella snorted and then broke out laughing. "Smell... me?" She could barely talk, Olivia's head bounced around unpleasantly for several seconds, still she was smiling stupidly. "Well... How is it? How do I smell?" Olivia tilted up her chin, feeling painfully bashful. Before she could say anything her mom fixed her with an intense stare. "You know I haven't taken a bath in over a month." She stated flatly, lolling her eyes.

Olivia smirked. "Of course I know." She replied. "I know everything." She said quietly, her eyes dropping, voice sad and profoundly serious. Marcella picked up on her daughter's change in mood, but didn't try to coax out an explanation. Olivia surprised her with unexpected ferocity, her voice straining with anguish, "I love it!" She nearly shouted in her mother's face.

Marcella was breathing faster now, her eyes wide, Olivia realized she had unconsciously pulled herself even farther forward, so that their faces were almost touching. Incidentally she could now feel her mom's scrunchy crotch pressing hotly into her leg, just above the knee. "I love how you smell. You smell great!" She said, a little less loudly, forcing a smile. "And I'm glad that you don't take baths very often. You smell even better when you're dirty."

That last part came out unintentionally lascivious, Olivia's cheeks darkened and she felt like she'd said too much. "I mean..." She stumbled over her words. "You're not dirty to me." She inhaled sharply. Both of Marcella's hands had just clamped down on her bottom. Her mom was pulling her forward, hoisting her up her thigh, almost like she was going to carry her around on her hip. The sudden friction between her legs took the breath out of her lungs.

Olivia gasped for air, her cunt throbbed as she felt the visceral sensation of her mother's juices warm and wet on her knee. Now they were nose to nose and Marcella's fingers were laced tightly mere millimeters below Olivia's mound. "So, you like me dirty?" Her mother whispered, grinning toothily, her hot breath blowing right in her daughter's face, tickling her lips.

Olivia swallowed hard, her heart was pounding. Marcella raised her right leg a centimeter or two, flexing it playfully. Olivia felt it hardening as it ground thickly into her vulva. She closed her eyes and nearly moaned, it felt so good! Her arms started to feel weak and wobbly. "Lucky you, I can't remember the last time I was this filthy." She released one hand long enough from Olivia's ass to grab her daughter's head and push it back down towards her breasts.

"Stop fighting it, I can tell you want more, so go ahead." Olivia finally gave in, letting her arms finally fold up underneath her. Her body curved to the side, legs still locked tightly around her mother's thigh, which was still rammed resolutely against her crotch. Marcella guided her daughter's head gently but firmly between her breasts. Marcella's nipple ring dug dully into Olivia's cheek. It was uncomfortable but she was glad it was there because it highlighted how close she was to her mom's tits.

"Can you smell me baby?" Marcella murmured. Olivia nodded dreamily, her mother's scent almost overwhelming her senses. "Good. Now listen to my voice. Breathe in as deep as you can." Without even thinking Olivia found herself obeying, as she inhaled she could feel her mother's thigh rising higher, nearly lifting her off the bed. "Breathe out." Marcella intoned deeply, Olivia could feel the vibrations from her voice resonating in her bones.

She breathed out, feeling Marcella's leg relax, perfectly in sync, lowering her back down, softening, melting away underneath her tingling cunt. She whimpered and felt instantly ashamed for being so weak. Marcella just stroked her head and continued talking. "In." She commanded. Olivia obeyed. "Out." She ordered. Her daughter gratefully complied. Each time her mom moved her leg fluidly mimicking the rhythm of her daughter's breathing.

When she exhaled it left a cool craving vacuum in its wake, and when she inhaled the void was filled with a sparkling heat that gushed into her bubbling depths. At some point she started coming, orgasm after orgasm each as powerful as tarantula venom yet as subtle and delicate as a spider's web. Marcella's leg went still, but she continued to stroke her daughter's head, running her fingers gently through Olivia's hair.

Awhile later Olivia awoke with an intense stinging pain in her cheek, she sat up and clapped a hand to her face. Despite the pain, she felt more well rested than she had in months. Marcella was wide awake, her mouth a slightly guilty smirk. Olivia blinked her eyes blearily. "You fell asleep." She said simply. Olivia nodded dumbly, she felt like she'd slept for days. "So..." Her mom said demurely.

"I've been behaving. I haven't even touched myself since you had me masturbate. But I'm still human, and I have to be honest, I'm going a little crazy." She shook her head as though to clear it. "Despite that, there is something much bigger that I can't keep from you any longer. Oh filha, I need a miracle. I am about to ask you for the most impossible thing, I cannot expect it, I do not deserve it, but I want it so badly. I will beg."

Marcella let her head sink down, chin resting on her chest, eyes closed, hands clasped tightly together as though she were praying. "Oh please, please sweet filha, grant your wretched useless mother this one impossible thing." She finally raised her hazel eyes, they burned like twin gyres of despair, and Olivia couldn't look away. "I am begging Filha, please let me have Baduro's baby!"

The sound of her voice echoed and died. Olivia's mind seemed to shatter into a million pieces. She had been expecting it somehow subconsciously, while also holding out on the possibility of a personal declaration of love. Somehow though, it had blindsided her completely. Tears streamed down Marcella's face, she was weeping, like something out of a cartoon. Inexplicably Olivia started crying too, although she did not understand why.

Quickly, mindlessly she clambered up on top of her mother, wrapping her arms fully around Marcella's arms and chest, a bear hug of sorts. "Don't cry!" She breathed, hoarse even though it was the first thing she'd said since awakening. Marcella's tears slowed, then stopped. With infinite tenderness Olivia released her stranglehold and slowly shifted upright.

Hips rocking backward, accidentally sliding, guided by her mother's powerful curves, without even meaning to, settling, sitting heavily on top of Marcella's springy mound. She could feel the heat of it rising up into her own tightly compressed vulva (they were touching). She sighed and blushed, but it was fate, wasn't it? "You don't have to beg." She murmured soothingly. "I'll even help you get pregnant."

Marcella understandably looked stunned. "You will... What? How?" Olivia shifted her weight, relishing the power she felt, this sense of control and confidence, coupled with this far more comfortable posture. They were connected right now in a sense, nothing but a few millimeters of very wet and slippery material between their melding bodies. Olivia rolled her hips experimentally, liking the feeling of her labia moving lightly over her mother's big clitoral hood.

"It's simple biology." She said, as though giving a science lecture. "There are times when your body is especially fertile. We can calculate when your best chance is, and then you can have sex with Baduro." The words left a bad taste in her mouth, only because it sounded so real, it took effort to remind herself that Baduro was her own creation.

"So, you'll give me permission?" Marcella asked, her wild eyes looking almost crazed with hope. Olivia was amused by her mother's lack of comprehension, it was like she just couldn't accept her daughter's apparent generosity.

"Permission?" Olivia scoffed. "You have my blessing." She said the last word almost angrily, using her irritation as an excuse to roll her hips a few more times. Their bodies had compressed a little closer together, the sensations were quite a bit stronger. It reminded Olivia of her experience with Maithri, and she found herself suddenly longing to rip off her panties and 'trib' her mother.

She imagined what all those dark springy pubes would feel like squishing into her cunt. Which one of them would orgasm first? "Let's do it right now!" She squeaked, realizing that her hips had started moving on their own. She needed a way to distract Marcella so that she could keep fantasizing. "When was your last period?" She asked hoarsely, her mom smirked, disbelievingly.

"You serious?" She asked, starting to grin. Olivia placed her hands on Marcella's waist to brace herself, just above her own knees.

"Of course I'm serious." She replied, rolling her hips as much as she though she could get away with. It really felt far too good.

"It's not like I keep track." Her mom mumbled, but despite her sullen tone she reached out with both palms and cupped them lightly over Olivia's hands, pressing them more firmly against her sides. Olivia felt her pelvis go all loose and wobbly in response, involuntarily her hips rolled to compensate. The grinding was intense, her swollen mound almost seemed to burrow into her mother's mons.

She imagined she could feel Marcella's individual labia, pushed up on either side, enveloping her entire vulva. Her mom's stubby shark-fin of a clit nudging the yellow boyshorts petulantly into her opening. "Ugh." She groaned, using her disgust to mask her growing arousal. "It's not like I need an exact date, just some idea of when it started." Marcella shifted her hands, sliding them up to grasp her daughter's hips.

At first Olivia thought her mom intended to stop her from continuing to rock back and forth, so she froze, even more worried that her mom had noticed how turned on she'd become, but then she realized she had it all wrong. Marcella's thumbs dug softly but insistently into Olivia's flesh, her body automatically rocked backward to relieve the uncomfortable pressure. Marcella smiled and swiped her thumbs smoothly around her daughter's sides.

A moment later Olivia felt her mother's other fingers curling into her lower back, this caused her hips to rock forward, once again to avoid the curious pressure. Almost immediate her mom's thumbs were back, and Olivia found herself being effortlessly controlled. Marcella had closed her eyes but she was smiling broadly, beaming actually. "Well you know I've been ovulating for a few days now." She murmured, sounding suspiciously out of breath.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers