Favela Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a slim pendulum Olivia was rolling back and forth, her movements so steady and slow that someone watching probably wouldn't have even realized what was going on between them. "I can't be completely sure, but thinking back, my guess is my period started eleven or twelve days ago." She took a very deep breath, and returned to clenching her teeth.

"Well if that's true, then we're in the middle of your most fertile time, and tomorrow is the peak, when you're most likely to get p-pregnant." Olivia could feel her mother's body straining from below, every muscle was working to lift and arch her pelvis up off the bed. Marcella's hands had stopped prompting her daughter to move, they had returned to her sides, clamping Olivia's hands to her waist.

"My p-peak?" Marcella gasped. The heat they shared was immeasurable, and the liquidity, it was like a river of lava was flowing sluggishly between them, sweat trickled down Olivia's prickling chest, pooling in her lap along with whatever other mysterious fluids were surging back and forth each time she robotically rolled her hips. All she could think about was the overwhelming urge to free one of her hands and use it to frantically claw the crotch of her panties aside.

But then she remembered: they were infuriatingly modest boyshorts, practically bike shorts, and it just wouldn't work, unless she could tear them, but they were too thick, and too tough. She imagined one million different ways to get them out of the way, but not a single one would be possible without dramatically upsetting this happy accident that she had literally fallen into. She didn't want it to be like that, and she knew somewhere deep down inside, neither did her mother.

"Yes. Yes! Your peak!" Olivia was coming again, hoping that her uncontrolled outburst could be flimsily disguised as a response. Marcella had grabbed her roughly by the wrists and had already started ahead of her a few seconds earlier. No bones about it, their cunts were sandwiched so tightly together that Olivia could feel each and every one of her mom's pulsing spasms stabbing straight into her depths.

Her own pussy answered meekly back, muffled through the thick yellow fabric of her underwear, desperately mouthing her mother's clit in spite of the heavy, elastic material.

Marcella's body finally relaxed, her arched spine slowly sinking back down into the bed. She sighed contentedly, eyes still closed, head flopping sideways, a huge self-satisfied grin on her flushed face. Olivia also relaxed, feeling muscle groups she had forgot existed unclenching one by one. The extreme almost geological pressure between their bodies lessened, but neither of them made any move to disengage.

Marcella opened her eyes, smiling even wider the moment she focused them on her daughter's face, her nose scrunched up adorably. Olivia beamed back, it was a truly beautiful, blissful moment, she hoped it would never end. They had both climaxed pretty hard, Olivia felt completely sated sexually, but she felt something else emotionally; a primal desire to cling to this magical feeling of pure contentment for as long as possible.

Concentrating as hard as she could, Olivia forced her body back into motion, resuming its relentless hypnotic rocking, even though she felt only the faintest tingling flicker of life lurking somewhere between her aching thighs. Marcella sighed, sumptuously stretching her arms behind her head, this time however she didn't look away for a second, nor did she stop smiling.

"Filha, you have made me so happy. I can't wait to make you a baby brother." This caused a slight hiccup in Olivia's rhythm, but she overcame it, despite the tightening knot of churning unpleasant emotions it elicited.

"No!" She snapped, fighting to remain calm and in control, despite her best efforts, some of her anger coming out in the way she rolled her hips; her mother inhaled sharply. "No." She repeated more softly, even managing to give her voice a somewhat elated quality. "No more brothers." She breathed, a touch of sadness haunting her tone. "Girls are so much better anyway. Wouldn't you agree?"

She dragged out the movement she was in the middle of, slowing down and shifting even farther forward than usual. The way their perfectly aligned mons mashed together was exquisite, like their crotches were kissing. Marcella nodded dreamily, her grin taking on a vaguely rapacious quality. "Girls are great." She murmured, her brow furrowing. "But, Baduro might want a boy."

Olivia rocked back suddenly, their bodies nearly separating, the cool early morning air seeping in between the nucleus of their thigh and bottom sandwich. "I don't care what Baduro wants!" She growled. "It's not like you've had good luck with boys so far." She regretted her bitter words immediately, but there was no way to take them back. Marcella tensed up angrily underneath her.

Instead of floundering around trying to apologize, Olivia decided to double-down, appealing to her mother's submissive nature. She slammed their vulvas back together, leaning as far forward as possible without breaking their intimate contact, so that she could stare directly into her mother's eyes. "I want a sister. And technically Baduro put me in charge of your pussy."

She effected a gentle gyration with her hips, swiping their mounds back and forth, just enough to get Marcella's attention, before resettling heavily. "You're going to make me a little sister. No more garotos tolo." She tried to sound a bit more salacious, jaunty, diluting the venom that was still coursing uncomfortably through her veins. She felt as much as saw her mother's response.

A wonderful familiar warmth welled up between them again, it wasn't quite as intense as before, but it was no less ebullient. Marcella's hard expression melted, she sighed, it sounded both resigned and subtly self-satisfied. "A little sister huh." Olivia nodded theatrically, grinning uncontrollably as she felt her mother's willingness to submit to her desires radiating through them both.

"Yes. In fact I want you to tell Baduro that you've made up your mind about this. You're going to have a girl whether he likes it or not. I want to hear you say it right now." Olivia leaned steadily closer, at this angle their clitoral hoods were actually touching, rubbing dully together, it was all she could do to keep her composure.

"I... I'm going to... have a... girl." Marcella huffed, her eyes unfocusing and then refocusing a second later on her daughter's face. Olivia nodded encouragingly. "I... I'm going to make you a little sister." She breathed, sounding subtly more confident and determined, her cheeks flushing cutely. Olivia nodded again.

"Yes. That's exactly what you're going to do." She whispered, leaning as far forward as she dared, risking their bodies decoupling so that she could kiss her mother lightly on the forehead. Marcella shuddered, her back arching autonomically to maintain their heavenly connection.

"What's that smell?" Olivia placed her hands lightly on Marcella's shoulders, partially to keep her from pulling away. A gentle touch was all it took now, she'd trained the woman well. She could feel her mom's body relinquishing control, subconsciously preparing to be used in some way. Grinning with satisfaction, Olivia brought their faces back together, closing her eyes she sniffed around her mother's head.

"Whatever it is, it smells really good." She brought her nose closer to her mother's face and gave it a few more deliberate sniffs, moving slowly upward. "You're not wearing perfume, are you?" She asked as her hands moved slowly up Marcella's slender yet muscular neck, sensually curling her fingers around the back while using her thumbs to stop her mom from opening her mouth, then to subtly shift Marcella's chin right and then left.

Pausing with her lips practically pressed against her mom's forehead, she took a few dramatic breaths. "It smells the best right here. I think it's your hair." She buried her nose in the bushy blackness, it scratched and tickled but she didn't care. She took several deep breaths, grabbing the back of her mom's head and pulling it roughly against her face, blotting out the world, huffing noisily. She let out a playful little moan of pleasure, it was meant merely to incite a reaction.

"So... Familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it." She panted, stroking her mom's cheeks lazily with her thumbs, her own scent heavy in her nose, although she could smell her mom now too, that prickly spicy insistence that seemed to take over her mind and weaken her resolve. Her fingers trembling slightly now she gave Marcella one more delicate kiss on the forehead before slowly relaxing her hips back into position.

Her mom was breathing hard, her chest visibly rising and falling. "You should ask that little friend of yours, she's the one who gave it to me." Her mother responded pensively, eyes sparkling mysteriously, a cryptic challenge of sorts. "Her special perfume." Marcella concluded, enigmatically. Olivia narrowed her eyes but didn't ask any more questions.

Smiling sheepishly she started to wiggle her body backwards. "I should probably get back to my room, Maithri will wake up eventually." But before she could clamber completely off Marcella grabbed her by the wrist. Her eyes flicked down to her daughter's crotch, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Olivia felt a genuine stab of panic, not only did she have no clue as to what Marcella was thinking, she herself could imagine of several likely options, none of which fit neatly into her plans. She decided to play dumb, cocking her head and smiling stupidly.

Her mom was also smiling and glanced again, pointedly at her daughter's mound. "My... Panties." She drew the word out, gesturing with her other hand. "I would like them back now if you don't mind." Olivia laughed with relief, sliding the rest of the way off the bed, with her hand back she quickly peeled the boyshorts off and dragged them clumsily down her legs.

Handing them over, shyly avoiding eye contact, her mom took them daintily from her outstretched hand. "So much for drying them out." She snorted sardonically. Olivia was just about to tun and leave when Marcella stopped her with a word. "Wait!" She exclaimed, sounding strangely desperate. Olivia froze in mid-pivot, tilting her head again quizzically.

Marcella smiled softly, looking even more shy and coquettish than Olivia had moments before. She threw back the covers with her other hand, and suddenly there she was, naked from head to toe. Gracefully, as though dancing in place, she bent her knees, pulling them up close to her chest, and kicked her feet playfully through the legs of the underwear. "I just wanted to thank you... for being so good to me. I know it hasn't been easy. I... love you filha.".

Locking eyes with her daughter she slowly and dramatically dragged the thick elastic waistband up her legs, straightening them out when she reached her knees. Then she continued closing the gap, arching her back up off the bed so that she could pull them over her bountiful ass. Olivia watched it all, unable to look away. She stared directly at her mother's flawless mons as the heavy banana-colored fabric wrapped itself snugly around it.

Marcella sighed happily as she let her body flop back down on the bed. She absently used one hand to casually adjust the boyshorts, until they hugged every curve and cleft. She ended by sliding her palm smoothly in from the side, to hover directly over her vulva. She gave it the lightest little pat, dragging her middle finger gently between her labia. "They're even wetter than when I took them off last night." She grunted, grinning even as she pretend to glare at her daughter.

Olivia just shrugged, self-consciously crossing her legs where she stood, her nudity suddenly in the foreground now that her mother was covered up again. "I love you too." She squeaked, feeling comically guilty even as her level of arousal made a mockery of her emotions, she slipped her mom one last nervous smile before she turned and ran for her room.

Maithri was still asleep. Olivia snorted and got dressed as quietly as possible. What would things be like when her 'Princesa' awoke? She had a momentary memory of a scene from a Sleeping Beauty holo she'd seen once, then imagined herself dressed in men's clothes, bending over Maithri's supine form and giving her a soft kiss of awakening.

She laughed, but was interrupted midway though by the frantic buzzing of her phone in her bandoleer. Olivia eased it out slowly, flushed with a kind of irrational confidence, that she already knew exactly what her mother's message would say.

"She said yes!" The first line read. "I asked her outright if you could get me pregnant and she gave me her permission, just like you wanted. She even offered to help me figure out my most fertile time, which surprise, is tomorrow! Please tell me you can come over tomorrow night and fuck me properly? I need it so bad. I don't even know if I can wait that long."

Olivia smiled, biting her lip and rocking on one heel as she composed her reply. "I can come over, and put a baby inside you." She sent quickly, eager to mollify her mother's phrenetic desperation. Instantly she started on her next message, giving her mom special instructions, and indulging herself with a little dirty talk.

She had just hit 'send' when a phantom arm reached out from behind and tugged lightly on her bandoleer, causing her to whirl around in alarm. But when she did, it was just Maithri, looking up at her from the side of the bed and smiling sweetly. "And now you are mine." She said simply, but with infinite tenderness.

Olivia swallowed hard and slowly re-holstered her phone. She'd made a deal with the devil, and now that deal had come due. Although looking closer, the beautiful creature in front of her eyes didn't look like any devil she'd ever imagined. In fact, if Maithri was the devil then she'd gladly spend eternity in hell. That was her final thought as her friend swung her legs out of bed and scooched herself forward.

Maithri lifted up one leg, resting her foot next to her ass, which she pushed to the edge of the bed. Her vulva seemed to float in the open air, glistening and fully exposed. "Filha, if you would be so genial as to humor my deepest desire, and..." She paused to inhale, her imposing bust rising like a golden wave.

"Pleasure me with your mouth." She concluded, haughtily, a wry grin on her full lips but a doubtful look in her dark eyes. Olivia swallowed once more, but her mouth felt dry. So, straight to brass tacks, she lamented ruefully. Yet, gritting her teeth she felt a flush of begrudging respect. This was just the kind of person Maithri was, she had learned that at least, by now.

Feeling the flush spread to other areas of her anatomy, accompanied by a strange and unfamiliar desire to temporarily discard all her military-grade defense mechanisms and give herself completely over to this growing sensation of true vulnerability. She turned slowly and gracefully sunk down onto her knees.

Unprompted she rocked her body slowly forward, until her head was nearly nestled in Maithri's lap. Coolly she looked up at her friend, who was looking down, a sheepish, uncertain smile on her face. "Y-you know... you don't really have to... if you don't want to." Maithri mumbled, her voice wobbling precariously.

Olivia reached up with both hands, placing them gently on her friend's hips. "No." She breathed warmly over Maithri's crotch, causing the girl to shudder. "I really do have to... But, more importantly, I also really want to." She smiled, a touch of toothy lechery creeping into her expression. Leaning in she touched her lips delicately against the very top of Maithri's clit.

The girl made a shrill kind of squeal and her body shook from top to bottom. Olivia remember the very first time she'd ever touched another woman's vulva with her mouth, the memory was still clear in her mind, the way it had felt, tasted, smelled. This was only the second time she'd had this experience. She felt a little guilty, knowing that she probably wasn't very good at it.

This was nothing like that time though, she felt completely different. Detached, but also far more focused. She really wanted to make her friend's dream come true, she also wanted to show her that she had integrity. But perhaps most of all, she just wanted to make Maithri climax until she begged her to stop.

So Olivia followed her instincts, she continued kissing, barely touching, teasing, or maybe torturing her friend. Her lips roved mercilessly and mindlessly from thigh to belly to cunt. Maithri was honestly going a little crazy, her legs trembled, her hips twitched at each touch and her upper body heaved with her heavy breathing.

Olivia noticed that her pussy was oozing clear fluid down the side of her left inner thigh. Unable to control herself, she burrowed in and greedily licked it up before it had a chance to soak into the mattress. The taste of honey and the scent of flowers exploded in her nose and mouth. It was similar to her mom, but more refined somehow, piercing rather than spicy.

Regardless, she felt a powerful vaginal spasm slam her knees together, grabbing Maithri's ass forcefully with both hands she pulled the girl right into her face, tilting her friend backwards just enough to give herself complete access to her entire cunt. Without hesitation she dove back in, her tongue plunging hungrily inside.

Maithri was much tighter than her mother, she noted with detached curiosity. Determined to discover to what extent this was true, she wrapped her arms tightly around her friend's lower back and pushed her face and tongue as far as it could possibly go into her shuddering friend. Before she could even process everything she was tasting and smelling and feeling, a series of powerful spasms pushed her back out.

Hot liquid sprayed in her face, splashing in her nose, eyes and mouth. She experienced a moment of panic as the point-blank deluge overwhelmed her, still she didn't let go or turn away. She put her mouth over the source, latching on and letting the rest of it gush inside. She swallowed when the flow subsided, managing several small mouthfuls. It didn't really taste like anything, but it made her head spin.

Maithri was too busy writhing around on the bed to protest or interfere. Olivia kept licking, wanting to see if she could make her friend do it again. Only this time she would be ready. Tipping Maithri's legs back a bit she burrowed in, making sure to keep her tingling mouth over the top of the girl's clit. Her tongue was even deeper than before, squeezed tightly on all sides.

She pushed through, feeling Maithri's insides finally relent. The moment they relaxed, letting her move her tongue freely, the girl started coming again. Moaning so loud it was almost screaming. Marcella would probably be able to hear it from her bedroom. More hot liquid pumped into Olivia's mouth, but this time she didn't let any escape. She gulped it down greedily between unpredictable bursts.

Two hands descended upon her head, half peeling, half pushing her away. One final geyser spraying all over Olivia's hair. "No more!" Maithri panted, wriggling her whole body away, so that she could finally collapse with her thighs smashed tightly together. She was smiling though, as her legs rubbed back and forth as a small river of clear liquid flowed languidly out from between them.

Heavy droplets tumbled down her golden honey-brown thighs, some dripped from Olivia's hair, rolling fecklessly over her knees. Olivia reached up and rubbed it in as best she could. The girl propped herself up on her elbows and glared at her friend. "You are a demon!" She hissed, then started laughing. Olivia just shrugged and then yawned, a lazy satisfied smile playing about her tired mouth.