Favela Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia fell down next to her, face first, squealing as the springy grass buoyed her up as she rolled next to her friend. Both slightly out of breath they stared up through the deckled portal above them. "Those points of light, those are stars aren't they?" She breathed, pointing at the flickering little lights. Olivia said nothing, momentarily lost in wonder. "I guess it's true, the AI is cleaning up our mess in space as well." It was hard to stay afraid of the unknown, as the seemingly benevolent intelligence continued to reverse the millennia of damages and mistakes that humans had made on their brief yet disastrous stay on earth.

For centuries all that could be seen above was the hazy dusk-like shroud of debris that orbited the planet. There were still plenty of active satellites that were functioning, but a disastrous cascade in the late 21st century had taken most of them out, along with permanently altering what could be seen beyond. At least until now. The ceaseless work of the drones continued unabated beyond the outer atmosphere. Even the husk of the long abandoned space station was being dismantled and mined for data. Maithri had seen pictures in a few of the latest reports.

And yet all these miracles and wonders paled in comparison to the secret she was keeping now, the one she felt might slip out at any moment. She rested one hand possessively on her own belly. Olivia would find out eventually, she couldn't hide it forever, the fact that her girlfriend had already commented on her weight proved that she was starting to show. She rubbed her hand in tight gentle circles, almost believing that she could feel the new life growing inside her, a baby girl. Sashti. She'd already picked her name.

Maithri's mind wandered back to that rash impulsive decision she'd made in the bathtub with Olivia and her mom. As soon as she'd learned about the prosthetic she'd secretly looked it up on Olivia's phone while she was sleeping. She'd learned a lot, including the convenient fact that synthetic semen had a much longer shelf life than its organic counterpart. It was designed to ensure pregnancy, it was extremely virile. So she'd been completely cognizant of what could happen if she pressed herself against Marcella in the tub. No. She'd been more than aware, she'd planned it to some extent. Teaching Olivia about tribadism, dropping hints until the inevitable opportunity presented itself.

So when they'd taken that bath together she'd been ready. She'd been unbearably excited. Marcella still had Olivia's synthetic semen inside of her (she hadn't planned that), more than enough to get her pregnant too, and it was well within the six day limit of viability. Just one sperm is all I need. She'd reasoned coolly as their legs slipped neatly together, tightly interlocking, their vulvas pressed firmly flush underwater. She would do whatever it took to maintain a solid connection, to create a conduit between their vaginas. When Marcella came, some of the semen Olivia had pumped into Marcella would undoubtedly make its way into Maithri's fertile young body.

She'd never felt more motivated in her life to make a woman come. She'd made Marcella climax incredibly hard, she'd been desperate, ruthless even, and then moments before the older woman's orgasm had peaked she'd leaned forward and whispered the dirty words into Marcella's ear that she knew would guarantee Olivia's mom came as hard as she possibly could. "Your daughter told me she wants to fuck you like this too." She breathed, and then all hell broke loose. Maithri imagined she felt the cum rushing into her cunt, along with a liberal helping of bath water and Marcella's juices. She was flooded. As soon as Marcella's last spasm ended she was desperately clamping her hand over her crotch, trying to hold everything inside, and rubbing her clit to make herself come.

Imagining Olivia's sperm inside her body was all it took to drive her over the edge, her orgasm nearly knocked her out, but she managed to stay conscious, just barely. Her belly clenched and jumped under her slippery fingers, she focused her wavering awareness on relaxing her cervix, hoping that it would be enough to coax some of the undoubtedly diluted and fatigued swimmers deep into her uterus. But that was all she could do, there were no guarantees. It wasn't until two weeks later that she realized her period hadn't come. A week after that she'd used a test band to confirm her suspicions. Tears had come to her eyes as she watched the band turn pink. A girl, of course it was a girl.

Now here she was, looking quietly into her girlfriend's sparkling yet unknowing eyes, pregnant with Olivia's baby. She lifted her head up to kiss Olivia, grabbing her hair roughly, overcome with a primal urge to possess and capture. She rolled sideways and used the momentum of their colliding bodies to flip Olivia onto her back.

Feeling strangely and suddenly feral Maithri scrambled over and up onto Olivia's body, straddling her hips, feeling herself already wet, trickling out onto her friend's furry mons. She wiggled backwards the littlest bit and relaxed, pushing their vulvas slightly together. The soothing heat of Olivia's cunt caused her to sigh with contentment. She threw back her head and stared at the vastness of the sparkling heavens. Olivia was still playing with her dangling breasts, causing her to smile. She too was looking up with eyes wide open, lost in the wonder of the universe beyond the bounds of earth's atmosphere.

The ghostly blue-white grass around them swayed seeming to shimmer and glow. Maithri's hands blindly groped Olivia's chest, finding her nipples and surrounding them with the palms of her hands, squeezing and pulling upward, struggling to grasp her girlfriend's tiny slippery tits as she gently rocked her hips. "I'm so scared Olivia." She gasped. "I... I'm afraid we could lose all this, or worse I could lose you."

Olivia laughed. "You can't." She said dismissively. "You love me, and even if the world ends or we both die that will still be true, it can't be erased or undone. You could only stop loving me." She smiled. At some point they'd both stopped looking at the stars and were now looking intently into each other's eyes. Maithri's hips started moving slightly faster. Olivia tilted her head sideways, breaking their staring contest. "So are you? Are you going to stop loving me Maithri?" She asked, her voice strangely detached, almost sullen.

"No!" The girl yelped. "A hundred times no." She added, far more demurely, her blush visible even in the pale bio-luminescence of the grass, clearly embarrassed by the veracity of her initial denial.

"Well... You might someday." Olivia teased, turning back to her friend. "You might get bored of me. Or get sick of my obnoxious idiosyncrasies. I can be pretty cantankerous too."

Maithri glared. "Ridiculous!" She barked, sounding scandalized.

"Is that so?" Olivia said, her eyes narrowing. "Then show me." She urged, raising her hips ever so slightly off the resilient bed of bent and swirled stems that held them aloft. Maithri's eyes took a moment to register the complicated look in her girlfriend's eyes. "Prove you can put up with me. Put me in my place." Olivia added as an afterthought, going for sass, but sounding more petulant than anything. The girl just cracked a smile and her eyes darted sideways.

"Now that... That I can do." She laughed, her high musical voice echoing in their dubious surreal love nest. The tall walls around them rippled and swayed, seeming to spin around them like a great gyre or whirlpool. Maithri's hair stood on end, the grass crackled and hummed, visible sparks jumping between proximal blades. Violet teetering Jacob's ladders climbed skyward, casting stark electric shadows in all directions, turning their bowl-shaped refuge into a cauldron of ambiguous jagged figures. Their own naked bodies in relief, magnified, distorted, swaying, jumping, towering, terrifying.

Maithri squealed and flopped forward, covering Olivia's body, pinning her down. Her arms curled against her girlfriend's side, eyes closed, shut tight. Olivia put one hand on her friend's back, the other she placed in Maithri's floating hair, sparks snapped against her skin. Painful but she did not flinch, only clenched her jaw and gently cupped her girlfriend's head which now rested tensely against her cheek. "Don't be scared." She murmured, feeling strangely calm.

There was a rumble of thunder and then a gentle warm drizzle. "It's good that we're naked, our clothes won't get wet." Olivia quipped as Maithri trembled in her arms, her eyes finally reopening and quickly scanning their surroundings for more suspicious electrical activity.

"I'm not scared." The girl said, sounding a little angry now, ignoring Olivia's joke. "I'm terrified I thought we were going to die." She snapped.

"I only saw it because I was looking up." Olivia replied, sidestepping Maithri's indignation. "Lightning struck the tower... Way up there." She pointed, and her girlfriend turned to look up, squinting, seeing nothing but the faintly glowing line disappearing into the ominous looking thunderheads, visible mostly as charcoal toned silhouettes against an even blacker sky.

"Where did those come from?" She scoffed in disbelief. Olivia just shook her head.

"Who knows." Olivia replied, the rain felt good, it was soothing. Droplets trickled and tickled as they streamed down their bodies, disappearing into the thick mat of grass below. "Hey." Olivia said rather loudly, stroking Maithri's arm in an oddly disconcerting way. "Let's go home like this." Her cheeks flushed, and she inhaled sharply. Maithri felt a sudden heat well up between her legs where their crotches were still touching, although barely.

"W-What?!" She replied flatly, her tone bordering on smoldering rage. Olivia just laughed.

"I've always wanted to do it." The girl replied. "It's dark, it's warm. No one will be on the road but us. I want to do it with you Maithri, I want to walk home naked together, in the middle of the night." She kept laughing, a nervous, exhilarating laugh that was almost a giggle, but was somehow too dirty for that. Maithri felt the heat between them increase, and this time it wasn't just her girlfriend.

"Of all the cockamamie, infantile, impulsive... Uncivilized behavior... Ugh." She threw up her hands, but there was a trace of a smile hanging about the corners of her pouting full lips. "What am I supposed to do with you filha?" She finally scoffed.

"You sound like my mother." Olivia sniffed. "But I kind of like that." She added, suddenly sounding shy and insecure. This unexpected change triggered something deep inside Maithri, pangs of ravenous lust that seemed to set her lower body alight, mixed with an almost disgusting maternal impulse to smother Olivia with reassurances.

"Come to mommy." She crooned, pushing herself up with one arm while using the other to cup the back of Olivia's head and direct it swiftly towards her cavernous cleavage. Olivia's face slapped into her breasts, her mouth almost instantly finding a nipple and giving it a few impish sucks before plucking it with her lips and spitting it out all while laughing hysterically. Maithri was laughing too and they both rolled around wildly on the grass for several gleeful seconds.

The two young women panting and out of breath, slowly regained their composure. The were now a meter or so apart, Olivia was closest to their pile of clothes, she reached in a rummaged around in the near total darkness for several seconds. When her hand emerged it was holding a large plastic bag. "I always keep a few of these in my bandoleer." She remarked as she quickly grabbed all their loose items and started stuffing them inside.

Maithri felt a stab of fear that was quickly followed by an even stronger swell of excitement that left her trembling and light-headed. "We're really doing this, aren't we..." She said weakly as Olivia zipped up the bag, the only thing she'd left outside was their shoes. The tight little package was disconcertingly small, she'd packed it surprisingly well in the dark. There were lanyards on either side of the bag that passed for shoulder straps in a pinch. Olivia slung the bundle onto her back and reached out her hand.

Maithri stepped into her footwear, Olivia had already put hers back on. "Oh, we're doing this." She smirked as her girlfriend took her hand. There was another blinding flash of light and then an ear-splitting crash. They both saw it this time, not quite as far above, the tower glowed red where the lightning had struck but was already fading. Around them once again the grass came alive, vibrant violet arcs echoing the spectacle above in miniature at a fraction of the speed.

Maithri flinched but didn't close her eyes or scream this time. She could feel the impossible strength and power in Olivia's hand, her callouses like python scales, her muscles like graphene cables, the girl felt moored to an unmoving world. Maithri momentarily was unsure that she held a human hand, surely she had mistakenly stuck her hand into the crevice of a mountain. Then her girlfriend started moving, and she was pulled along like a dangling balloon, the grass parting and buffeting her on all sides, scouring her arms and sides.

And yet there was no pain, only a delicious warmth that seemed to spread throughout her entire body, like she'd just had a full glass of some strong liquor. "This is... Exciting!" Olivia hissed into the wind.

"This is crazy!" Maithri laughed, finally finding her footing and trotting up alongside Olivia. The gentle rain assuaged the sting of their mildly lacerated bodies. The farther they got from the tower the less the air seemed to swirl around them, it died down to an impudent breeze and then ceased altogether. They were left in an eerie silence, the jungle detritus crunching and crackling loudly under their feet whenever they strayed too far off the ruler-straight corridor cleared by the automaton platoons.

The air was so warm and humid that Maithri found herself occasionally forgetting that she wasn't wearing any clothes, it was only when her breasts swayed and slapped together in a certain way that she was reminded. Each time she happened to glance over at her friend her eyes would quickly dart up and down, expecting some shred of cloth or rubber to obscure her nipples or the natty little dash that was Olivia's crotch; but each time she was surprised anew when there was nothing but glorious nakedness.

In the dim light, her friend's dark skin, wet and glistening gleamed and flashed like obsidian as she moved, catching elusive errant rays of light that penetrated the canopy. Maithri's tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth as she watched her girlfriend glide silently through the still night air. She appeared ethereal, translucent, a being of black glass and glittering refractive depths. Her arms scissored freely at her sides, her long slender legs in perfect sync, her distant gaze peering steadily ahead through the gloom. Maithri swallowed, her saliva finally starting to flow again, along with other bodily fluids.

"You're so beautiful." She rasped. Olivia turned her head and smiled softly.

"Am I?" She breathed, pausing on the path, as Maithri delicately reached out to touch her girlfriend's chest. Her flesh was slick with rain, hard underneath her fingertips, not a gram of fat on her body anywhere, well, except for maybe her ass. "I keep forgetting we're naked. Isn't that strange?" Olivia whispered, apparently oblivious to her friend's uncharacteristic timidity. Maithri shook her head slowly, and they started walking again.

"I keep forgetting too, but my pussy most certainly has not." She finally replied cheekily. Olivia could feel it herself, a powerful persistent arousal, tingling everywhere but especially between her legs. Her body knew intimately what her feeble mind couldn't seem to grasp. They continued on in silence for several minutes, the rain had finally stopped, or they'd moved out from underneath the baleful umbrella of clouds that had ringed the tower.

The wind had returned though, a gentle licking breeze that curled its invisible fingers lovingly around their arms and legs. "I feel like I just got out of the bath." Olivia remarked, her eyes anxiously scanning the surrounding vegetation. Now that the rain had stopped she was a little more worried that they might actually run into someone on the path... Even though she couldn't remember the last time that had happened after the evening shift change rush had gone, and that was a long time ago.

By the time they reached the villa their hair was just a little damp, but otherwise they were completely dry. That is, aside from one other little place. Maithri's hand trailed down Olivia's back as she opened the door, brushing across the back of her leg then darting quickly between them. "I knew it." She said smugly, pulling back her hand which was now a little slimy and cool to the touch. Her girlfriend just snickered and stepped out of reach.

"As if you're any different. I can smell you from here." She sniffed dramatically as they stumbled inside. In the warm glow of the kitchen it was even more apparent. The two girls stood a couple meters apart and involuntarily looked down between each other's legs. Both of them still had telltale glistening streaks trailing from their crotches down their inner thighs. "Fuck. We got so fucking wet." Olivia murmured, a little in awe at just how much juice had leaked out on their relatively short walk home. A tiny bit had even made it past her knees.

"Well it was exciting." Maithri mumbled, feeling strangely embarrassed, suddenly wishing she could put on some clothes. Olivia took the bag off of her shoulders and dumped it out on the table. But they both just stared at the pile of slowly unfurling clothes, until a sound from behind made them both jump.

"Hey, you're back." Marcella said casually as she slunk sensually towards the fridge. "Welcome home senhoras." She said, not looking in their direction as her upper body temporarily disappeared inside the open fridge. She emerged with a jug of goat's milk which she raised to her lips and took a few slow swallows before closing the door behind her and stepping towards the table. "Want some?" She asked demurely, holding out the bottle.

"Oh yes please!" Maithri chirped, snatching the jug and greedily bringing it to her mouth. Olivia grimaced, realizing how hungry and thirsty she was, wishing that she'd grabbed it first. But she waited patiently as her girlfriend drank almost half the milk before handing it sideways to her. Marcella and Maithri had locked eyes for some reason, and seemed to be having a silent conversation.

"Looks like the two of you were having some fun." Marcella finally said, pretending to seem disinterested, taking back the jug and drinking what little was left. "Why are you naked?" She asked, stepping closer, after the two girls only shared a sheepish glance followed by a grin.

"We, uh... Got stuck in the rain." Olivia mumbled, unable to meet her mother's eyes. The two girls had turned to face Marcella, they leaned against the edge of the table, their hips barely touching. Her mom stared them both down easily, her expression smug and knowing. Marcella reached behind her daughter and casually took her panties out of the pile of clothes behind Olivia's back. Their bodies almost touched.

"These are yours right?" Marcella asked softly, her eyes sparkling, as she methodically turned them inside out, her hands moving deftly, her eyes never looking down. Olivia nodded. "Good, I wouldn't want to take little Desi's by mistake." She chuckled wryly, stepping back a bit, but still uncomfortably close.