Favela Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... I wouldn't mind!" Maithri blurted out, immediately turning beet red and looking contritely at Olivia, worried that she'd overstepped her bounds, but her girlfriend just smirked and didn't look angry or even annoyed. "What I meant to say is that I'd be honored if you... If you took my underwear sometimes too." Maithri said bashfully, her cheeks turning even redder somehow. Olivia found herself amused and even a little pleased by the girl's boldness.

She'd felt quite differently not long ago, wanting certain parts of Marcella entirely to herself and even feeling strangely jealous at the thought of Maithri and her mother doing these kinds of things without her, but something had changed. When she'd decided to accept Marcella's true nature she realized that it was selfish and her mother's addiction didn't leave any room for that kind of small-minded thinking.

But above even that she loved them both so much that she couldn't imagine stopping them. No... It was bigger than that, she wanted them to do it. She wanted Maithri to dominate her mom, wanted them to dominate her together. Marcella's greatest pleasure came from submission and being used, and Olivia intuitively understood that with her girlfriend's help her mother could be pushed even farther, be made to experience new levels of pleasure beyond anything she'd known before. It even gave Olivia a feeling of hope. Maybe there was a way to cure Marcella's addiction, maybe the satisfaction she was looking for did actually exist, they simply hadn't reached it yet.

"Well. That's very sweet, but I'd have to check with your girlfriend first." Marcella said in a low, somewhat obsequious voice, her eyes moving slowly back over to her daughter's face, her expression pensive, wearily curious. Olivia snorted.

"Although that's not possible right now... Because she wasn't wearing any today!" The girl laughed, slipping her hand down Maithri's leg and pinching her ass so that she yelped and twisted sideways, her arms curling up cutely between their bodies as she recovered from the sudden shock. Olivia just chuckled and crossed one leg in front of the other as she got even more comfortable in leaning against the edge of the table. "But yeah, if you want." She grinned benevolently at the pouting girl who was now glaring while rubbing her tender bottom.

Her expression changed immediately, a warm smile spreading across her face, she turned back against the table, mimicking her girlfriend. Olivia slowly uncrossed her legs, her face wrinkling up cutely as her thighs briefly stuck together. "Ugh, sticky." She murmured, spreading her legs farther apart. She glanced up at Marcella who was standing in front of them, clutching her daughter's underwear in both hands, her eyes uncertainly moving back and forth between the two girls.

"I'm glad you asked, both of you actually." Olivia murmured, feeling her mood shifting. "You." She looked at her mother. "Because you're so well behaved and obedient and you deserve to be rewarded for showing me that you understand who decides what you can and cannot do. I know it's difficult sometimes, especially when that unruly body of yours is telling you to let go and lose control, to surrender to the pleasure and excitement of the moment. But you've learned your lesson, haven't you Marcy?"

She asked, her tone sharp and challenging as she reached out and pulled Marcella closer. Her mom stumbled forward, nearly falling into her and actually letting out the most ridiculous little whimper that Olivia had ever heard. She held the older woman's arms firmly, stopping her from slumping over, or backing up. Her mom nodded frantically, her eyes fluttering closed.

"And you." She turned her head to look at Maithri. "Because there's no way I can do it all by myself, my poor, wretched, horny, mother has a bottomless appetite for dirty things like this, and as the one in charge of her pussy it's my responsibility to make sure she's satisfied. Or at least as satisfied as she can be." The girl snorted in Marcella's direction as the older woman squirmed and blushed and refused to look either of them in the eyes.

"I'm glad I can help." Maithri said a bit breathlessly as she fixed her eyes on the older woman's face. "I am going to put some on tonight though, just for you." Her eyes sparkled mischievously and she licked her lips. Marcella finally looked up, and there was something bestial in her expression. Olivia started to wonder if she should say something, before things got even more out of hand, but it was too late, Maithri had already started talking again.

"I know what you do with them." She said softly. "Hold them up to your nose and sniff them, stick out your tongue and lick them, put them in your mouth and suck on them, and even after all that you put them on and wear them. I totally get it Marcella, I get you." The girl murmured dreamily. "I can't get enough of her either." She said, glancing over at Olivia and grinning. "She smells and taste's so good." Maithri grunted lustily, leaning in suddenly, nuzzling her girlfriend's neck and ear making her squeal until she was laughing.

"That tickles!" She snorted, pulling away, a blissful smile haunting her partially open mouth.

"You're my family now." Maithri murmured, her expression darkening slightly. "You don't have to hide anything anymore." Her tone had become incongruously morose, her eyes downcast. Olivia had the feeling that her friend was lost in distant yet still painful memories of her traumatic past. But then the girl shuddered and her head snapped back up, her gaze beautiful but intense, long black lashes ringing her dark brown, almost black eyes. "I want the three of us to get closer, because the truth is it hurts, I understand how you feel because I feel the same way, and it makes me jealous Marcella."

Maithri reached out and put her hands on both sides of the older woman's face, gently stroking her cheeks with her thumbs. "You may belong to her, but she belongs to me, and I need you to understand that." The girl said hoarsely her voice almost breaking. Olivia was still holding her mother's arms, not entirely sure where this was going to go, but unexpectedly moved by her girlfriend's words. "I can't pretend that I'll ever have what the two of your share, but I can at least have a taste of it." She smiled, looking both resigned and resolved.

Marcella smiled back, her partially restrained face forming an unusually complex expression, a core of tenderness (maternal Olivia thought), wrapped in a wistfully nostalgic (or bemused) acceptance, all of it run through by a piercing white-hot needle of sexual desire. They all felt it, like an overwhelming pressure pushing in on all sides, forcing the three of them together, threatening to crush their soft warm bodies into a single mindless mass of writhing flesh and fluid, if they spent even one more minute deliberating...

Maithri titled the older woman's face up so that they were looking each other in the eyes. Olivia held her breath, feeling the tension washing over her in waves, feeling her crotch pulsing, erratic little spasms eating away at her sanity and composure, she tightened her grip on her mother's arms to steady herself. "So you'll take my panties." The Indian girl murmured, her jet-black glistening curls bringing her olive complexion into sharp focus. "Just like hers, and you'll smell them and lick them and wear them."

It sounded vaguely like a question but all three of them understood that it was clearly a statement. Marcella's eyes moved, fixing on her daughter's face, searching desperately for what? She did not know. Approval? An intervention? Did her mother really want to do this? Olivia tried to imagine what was going through Marcella's head, but was unable to be certain of anything. Then she realized that her mother wasn't asking for help, she was waiting for her command.

She almost laughed. Of course, it was so easy to forget, to trivialize the words she'd said so recently, but Marcella had taken them to heart. Olivia's mother was not playing out a role or living out a fantasy, she was submissive to her very core. Even now her daughter had trouble believing it was true, believing her own words. How easy it was to casually say things like You're mine. and I'm in charge. But making it so required accepting the scary feelings that lurked so deeply in her own treacherous heart.

What do I want? She asked herself, slightly dizzy, almost high on the exhilarating rush of power she felt as she dove and swum fearlessly down into that welcoming abyss. Her body tingled from head to toe, her pussy and tits throbbed, every muscle flexing and revealing its unfathomable strength. And what she found down there was not the darkness that she feared but the light she so desperately needed to survive. Its heat enveloped her, a warmth and security as visceral as returning to the womb. After a momentary blindness, bathed in its brilliance, she looked around and saw everything.

"Yes." She said simply, finally releasing Marcella's arms. "And you'll love it." She said softly, not entirely sure if she was talking to just her mother. Glowing from within, the journey to her inner depths having showered her tinder-dry soul with sparks, swathing it in a swirling smoke and fire that she had no recourse but to spread about, lest it consume her completely. "Your reward." She gasped, grabbing her mom's shoulders and pushing her down onto her knees.

She didn't need to be rough, Marcella moved gracefully sinking underneath her daughter's palms, anticipating her needs, knowing in a way that only another woman, yet more specifically her mother, could. Still she paused, her hands placed delicately against the girl's bare quivering thighs, her nose so close to Olivia's mound that she could feel her mother's rapid breathing caressing her skin. "I'm so dirty down there." Olivia panted. "So sticky and sweaty from walking." She said, gently and blindly stabbing her fingers into her mother's nebulous wiry afro.

"Make it clean, and make me come, lick everything Marcy." Olivia pulled her mom's hair, dragging her face and eager mouth up and into her vulva, which was already spasming so fast and hard that her legs felt like jelly and she was worried that her knees would give out. Marcella's hot tongue pushed instantly inside her, the rest of her mouth and hands moving with surprising tenderness. Her fingertips grazed her daughter's thighs, her lips stroking and suckling Olivia's labia. The girl came almost immediately, her juices spraying and gushing everywhere.

Her legs shuddered but her mother held her up with her hands, gripping her daughter's ass ferociously, her tongue still buried deeply, her brain blanking as she let the juices stream down her face, fireworks flashing behind her tightly closed eyelids. Every pulse of Olivia's cunt, squeezing her tongue, trying to pull it deeper while nearly pushing it out, an unbearable delight. Olivia clenched her teeth, squealing through them, her orgasm going on and on, the feeling of her mother's hands gripping her ass so desperately and possessively, sending her so much higher.

As soon as she'd recovered enough to speak she looked down, breathing heavily, her chest heaving, especially thankful for her small tits because she could see everything below. She noticed her underwear, a rumpled vulnerable little pile on the floor between her mother's knees, in a puddle of their mutual drippings. "Take my dirty panties and shove them in your needy cunt!" She nearly screamed as Marcella's tongue resumed stabbing and twisting inside her. Without hesitation her mom snatched them up off the floor with one hand and shoved them violently between her legs.

Olivia could feel Marcella's groans of pleasure as her mom's lips curled and slipped around her crotch as she struggled to keep her tongue moving while her hand worked relentlessly to push Olivia's underwear into her slippery mess of a vagina. "That's enough!" Olivia gasped, pulling her mom's head back, afraid that she might come again if Marcella didn't stop tonguing her aching opening. "I said clean me everywhere. Not just my pussy you thirsty slut." She laughed nearly drooling on Marcella's head, her face flushing almost painfully. "Lick up all this juice while you fuck yourself with my panties." She rasped, letting go of Marcella's hair so that her mom could move more freely.

The older woman's tongue glided up and down her inner thighs, her face dropping as low as Olivia's shins, keeping her daughter aroused but no longer on the verge of an unexpected climax. Olivia sighed in contentment, slowly shifting and moving her legs one at a time so that her mother could reach all the stickiest, slimiest spots. "You have no idea how good this feels." She moaned, a dreamy euphoria settling into her bones as Marcella licked and lapped and panted, only pausing occasionally to grimace and grunt as she fucked herself relentlessly with Olivia's sodden underwear.

"You'd better come, I don't like how sloppy your licking is getting." Olivia grinned sweetly, lowering her leg and pushing them together to stop her mother's advances. "Look at me." The girl said softly, reaching down and lifting up Marcella's face by the chin. Their eyes locked. "You're going to come all over the crotch of my dirty panties you glorious, helpless, whore." Less than a second later her mom's legs were shuddering and tears trickled from her eyes as her hips hitched forward. The orgasm was so intense she wept, her face nestled between her daughter's thighs, still damp from her saliva.

The second Marcella was able to catch her breath and lean backwards again, Olivia gently nudged her sideways with her knee. "Maithri too." She said, her voice steady and calm. With an eagerness that irked her slightly, her mother shuffled over to the other girl who graciously spread her legs for Marcella's cautious, questing mouth. Olivia noticed her panties still dangling between her mom's thighs, it was one of the most obscene things she'd ever seen and set her pussy into a fresh frenzy of pulsing spasms.

"Keep fucking yourself, I didn't say you could stop." She rasped, her voice cracking as she pushed herself away from the table and stepped around behind her mother. She stepped forward, pushing her crotch lightly against the back of Marcella's head, leaning over the older woman to kiss her girlfriend on the mouth. Marcella's hand went diligently back to work. Olivia almost laughed, her mom was barely managing to lick Maithri and masturbate at the same time, and her girlfriend wasn't doing much better; eyes fluttering open and shut, mouth gaping open as she moaned in Olivia's face.

They kissed sloppily, awkwardly, asynchronously. Maithri was drooling all over her own tits, her saliva dripping down into Marcella's hair, the same hair that Olivia was vaguely grinding against. The whole thing was just fucking crazy. Maithri started to come, actually screaming at the ceiling, her hot juices anointing Marcella for the second time that evening. Olivia smashed her crotch against her mom's head, forcing her to keep her mouth wrapped resolutely around her girlfriend's cunt. Then Marcella was coming again, sandwiched between their two nubile young bodies, unable to escape, she shuddered and writhed underneath them.

Olivia did start laughing then, staggering back, tired of the intense frustration of her mother's wiry hair scouring her burning vulva. It would never be enough stimulation for her to orgasm, it could only drive her out of her mind. Marcella finally leaned backwards, taking deep ragged breaths through her mouth, eyes flashing defiantly up at her daughter. She was trying to grin but couldn't quite close her mouth far enough to form a proper expression.

Maithri had actually collapsed back onto the table, her legs hanging limply over the side, her livid pussy glistening. If anything she was more of a mess than before Marcella had started licking, but Olivia didn't actually care, the whole thing had been a pretext anyway. The girl moved back to the edge of the table, leaning between Maithri's spread legs, stroking her friend's sleek belly possessively. "You came twice didn't you?" She asked her mom, whipping around, a little out of breath herself.

Marcella nodded, still too winded to talk properly. Juices dripped steadily down her face, falling from her hair, trickling down her petite breasts, rolling sluggishly over the slopes of her thighs. "God you're beautiful Marcy." Olivia croaked, her mouth suddenly exceedingly dry. She leaned down and licked some of the unexpectedly sweet liquid off of Marcella's cheek, then kissed her softly on the mouth. Her mom inhaled one big breath and then closed her lips so that they could kiss properly. She kissed her mom several times in quick succession, twisting her face back and forth on the final one.

"The panties, I want them back on me, right now." Olivia commanded, seldom having felt so desperate to be obeyed in her entire life. Moving like lightning, while never taking her eyes off of her daughter's face, Marcella pulled the panties out of her clenching cunt (It seemed reluctant to give them up); deftly she untangled and flipped them back right-side out. Olivia, grinning like a shark, held up one foot while resting her hands on her mother's shoulders. Marcella fiercely dragged the mostly defiled shred of lace and secretions up her daughter's legs, pulling extra hard as she crested Olivia's thighs and then hips.

The elastic snapped into place, the girl whimpered pathetically as the back seam bit hotly into her ass, the overwhelming sensation of her mother's hot slimy sex smothering and squishing thickly up into her pussy. "Oh god." She gasped, her legs suddenly wobbly. Marcella leaned in, gently cupping her daughter's hips, her lips brushing lightly against her girl's tightly clenched belly. She kissed it once then withdrew, blushing cutely as she looked down at the floor. "What's wrong?" Olivia asked coyly.

"Sometimes I still can't believe you want this as much as I do. I feel guilty." Marcella said solemnly. Her daughter snorted in disgust, even though she knew her mother was being sincere.

"And how do you think I feel mamãe? Making you do these dirty things for me? Giving you orders, punishing you, rewarding you, training you like an animal, turning you into my personal boneco de merda? If anyone should feel guilty it should be me." Olivia said sharply. "But I don't, and do you know why?" Marcella met her daughter's eyes and shook her head slowly. "It's because I'm the one in control, I'm the one in charge, you're my responsibility Marcy. You came to me and gave yourself to me, and I took you and I made you mine." Olivia smiled softly, her face looked gentle and kind. "You wanted it. I wanted it. We wanted it. But... Feel guilty all you want if that makes it easier for you to accept that I love this."

Olivia tenderly dragged two of her fingers lightly over her mound, shivering with arousal as she felt what a sodden, slimy mess it was down there. "And that I love you." She said, looking her mother straight in the eyes, bringing the fingers up to her lips and thoughtfully tasting them.

"Oh meu Deus!" Marcella exclaimed, throwing her arms around her daughter's waist. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have a daughter like you. My sweet, sweet darling, filha!" Her mother blubbered, sobbing as her hot tears soaked into Olivia's defiled underwear, along with all of her other mystical body fluids. Maithri finally sat up, tightening her legs loosely around both of their bodies.

"Touching." She murmured dreamily, wrapping her hands around her girlfriend's breasts, playfully pinching and plucking her nipples as she nuzzled the side of Olivia's head with her face. "I'm sleepy, can we go to bed?" She asked, yawning. It had been a very long day.