Favored or Fooled

Story Info
Raashi makes a mistake and gets a favor.
1.1k words
1.67
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashish is a software developer. He has a high skill set and hobby as a hacker. He has a high paying job at the company WHERE. He has respect even if he was a 28 years old and have a team under him. He is not good socially. He find hard to talk to woman and been single for all life. To satisfy his need he at first went to sex worker for just to lose his virginity but later became a regular customer.

In his company he has eye on one of HR employee. Her name is Raashi, a 25 year old hot and sexy chick. He always check her out and tried different way to work with her.

One day, Raashi accidently have share a confidential information about the company marketing strategy to a another friend who is her roommate, Veronika. The file had different strategy and few were important, which of few was getting leak to other companies. Before all of it was release company wanted her to get it deleted from her friend. She was held in front of the legal communities of company to either get the documents back or pay them a heavy amount of 2 crores rupees. Everyone was hissing her, those who used be around her for her sexy figure where not even lookin at her.

She was hopeless, broken and cried her heart out.

Ashish as messiah came to her rescue and made a deal with her. In return to help her she will do whatever he wants. Raashi was broken but did not lose her mind and ask him what he wants in a low voice.

Ashish said very politely, "If you want my help, then do not ask it again."

To which she agree not wanting to get a little help go and deal was done. Until the next five hour he check her laptop, tried to see her chat and the friends email and all. Soon after that he was able to get into her friends id and delete all the confidential documents.

Whole office was in awe of Ashish especially, Raashi. They party hard that night for the greatness of Ashish. His boss applauded him and everyone congratulate Raashi too to save her ass and not been fired.

In middle of party, Raashi and Ashish meet at the a corner and she ask what is it that he wants to which he said "I wanna Fuck you really hard."

Raashi was petrified and any other girl would have been in two minds after listening to this. Yet, soon Raashi was OKAY with it. She just asked him, "When?"

He replied "Now, in the store room."

They easily left the busy party. She little hesitated, scared and had a hint of excitement .

Raashi thought of Ashish as a nice sensitive guy and he will be very gentle so she offered him

"I want to thank you in every way. So, fuck me, the way you want. It's your night" her words where like heaven drops for him.

But to her surprise he was aggressive due to his experience with the women he had sex with. They get into the secluded store room with all the boxes and other stuff. She was wearing a white blouse, a printed super mini zip skirt, and heels. She look around the room and he removed his watch, keep it on table. She was thinking of how they are possibly going to do it here and he grabbed her by hair and pulled her to give a passionate kiss. Her soul was shook by his kiss. His hand went to her breast directly. He pressed them hard like soaking a sponge from water. He then push her up to a wall beside and kiss her neck. He unbuttoned her blouse and put his hand inside them. He felt her bra. He took off his shirt and his a little fat belly was seen by her. She tried to unhook her green bra but was not able to. He then tried too but he was not able to also. In frustration he tuck his hand in her bra and tore them. Her boobs were free and bouncing.

"Aaaah" She give a sound effect to it which he liked a lot.

He keep kissing her as her bare back was against the wall. Both of his hand massaging her boob. Soon he got down and bit her nipples. He started sucking it and eating all of her round big breast. She pulled his hair as he bite her boobs. He gave a little kiss on her chest between her boob and then went to suck her navel. He ran his tongue over her stomach.

Suddenly he stood up and took of his pant. She also quickly dropped her skirt. Both of them in their underwear and shoes. She move to table and push all the paper on it down saying, "Have already made a big loss to the company, a little is fine."

She sat and widen her legs inviting him. He took her underwear and pulled it down. Her shaved pussy was in open air. He was bedazzled by it. He kiss her right nipples and then suck her neck and then bit her lips.

She pulled him by his ass. Drop his under wear and took his dick in her hand. A little dick of his she noticed.

"Do you have condom? Or we can fuck like you want." She give him a option.

He kissed her and she knew. He held his dick on her pussy entrance. And little by little slowly put it in.

"Aaaah, easy. Please slow." she cried

He got slow in and pull back. Then again in and slow started given strokes. With every stroke her moans were getting louder.

"Aaah... Hmmm.. Fuck yes..", she encourage him to fuck her harder. Which turned out that was no need to be. He fuck her good for a while which was surprising to her after she felt his size.

"Can I cum inside you?" he asked very generously.

"Yeeeeah," to which she answered.

He burst a load of cum into her and she cum simultaneously too.

Soon after a while and lot of breathing they got dressed. She was braless and sore breast. He was happy and satisfied as was she.

She look at him and he look at her.

"Thank you for today. I'll remember it my whole life." she said.

"Me too," he said with a wink and they left the store room.

Later that night, Ashish was in car heading to his home with a ultimate satisfaction. He gets a call.

"Hello sir. So when I will get my 15000 as you promised for letting into my computer," a woman asked Ashish.

"Soon. Veronika. This is my night," said Ashish calmly.

So in the end it was another paid sex for Ashish but this was quite costly and definitely more satisfying.