Favorite Author

Story Info
Femme domme tease and denial.
2.5k words
4.64
3.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustmeN
JustmeN
5 Followers

He looked interesting.

He was attractive enough. Mid twenties. He was reading Owned. Standing in front of the display in the bookstore where the new best seller was featured, he was so absorbed that he was oblivious to her approach. The bulge in his jeans told her he liked the passage.

He was in one of the early bondage/ dominance/ denial scenes, she saw. His eyes were large as they scanned the page.

"Good read?" She asked causally.

Startled, he glanced up and then flushed in embarrassment. She quickly said "No need to be embarrassed. You like what you like. Just as the rest of the human race likes what they like. So you like this?"

He nodded. "I do."

"Does it surprise you that others like it too? Enough that there are a lot of books featuring this material?" She asked.

"I guess a little." He confessed. He was looking at her now. She was ten years his senior but fit and attractive with short red hair.

He flipped the book over and looked at the author's face on the inside of the dust cover, then looked back to her in shock.

"Yes. I'm E. B. Queen. But you may call me mistress. So what is your story?"

"I'm Eric. I am a student at the U."

"Where are you from, Eric?"

"Kansas. A long way from here."

"I see that. You don't look like a city boy." He was so innocent. So perfect. She had to try it.

Adding steel to her voice she said "Attention!"

An instant he hesitated, then his arms dropped to his sides, eyes shut, lips parted. A tingle went through her from her front to her back. He knew the command from her book and responded!

"What is your major?"

He hesitated before confessing. "Actually I dropped out. My parents split up and I can't afford to continue."

Better and better!

"What WAS your major?"

"Literature."

Perfect!

"And you like my books?"

A shudder went through him.

"Yes mistress."

Damn! She was so excited she had to fight to keep her voice level.

"Eric, in every life there is a moment of decision. This is yours.

I can pay your tuition and give you an internship that will count as extra credit. Interested?"

"Yes ma'am. I mean mistress."

"Open your eyes and look at me." He did as instructed. She went for broke.

"There is a price to pay though. You will be living in an apartment I provide, and you will be under my control. I will use you to research my writing. You understand?

You won't be reading my books. You'll be living them.

Are you willing to submit to that?"

A moment he paused, then nodded. "Yes mistress."

YES!

"Put the book down and follow me."

She led him out of the store and to her waiting limousine. Taking her seat, she motioned him to sit on the floor. He did without question.

"Attention."

As soon as his eyes were closed she was texting her sister. The response was quick. Then she looked at her driver. "The clinic please."

The car was in motion in moments. She looked at her new toy. "So, are you an ass man, a leg man or a tit man?"

"I guess I like all three mistress."

"So you're just a man. Okay. Linda is driving. I want you to tell her about your favorite scene from any of my stories."

Linda smiled in the mirror as he thought a moment. "I guess my favorite is the one where the mistress has her guy on the edge of an orgasm but doesn't let him have it. I have tried to do that for myself but my willpower never lasts. I always end up getting to the point where I can't help but finish."

Linda liked her books too, and she pleased her boss greatly by asking "When you are teasing yourself, how do you go about it? What turns you on and what drives you to the point that you can't stop yourself?"

Without hesitation, he doomed himself by giving her the keys to tormenting him.

Oral and anal stimulation work for me, but what drives me crazy is gently playing with both of my nipples. It's powerful, but I don't think I can orgasm from just that. "

Linda and she were grinning at each other in the mirror as they pulled up to the clinic.

It was a health center in a low rent district.

E led him inside. The man at the desk smiled in greeting and handed Eric a clipboard.

"Please fill this out so I can email your provider for your medical records."

He quickly filled in the information, both his identity and the contact information for the campus health center. Signing the authorization, he handed it back.

"Second door on the right."

They entered the room and E shut the door. "Stand in that corner and wait."

He obeyed silently.

Ten slow minutes passed with him studying the wall and her checking email on her phone. When the door opened he heard the click of heels entering and then the door shut again. "Hi Mel! Look what I have."

"I saw his records, but before I let my little sister play with him I want to be sure it's safe. Turn around, Eric."

He turned. "Yes mistress." He replied automatically. The doctor was a few years older than the author, but they were clearly sisters. She frowned at his response.

Pointing to a plastic bag on the counter, she directed him to put everything he was wearing in the bag.

He flushed red but did as he was told, a little self conscious about being naked in front of two fully clothed women who were strangers to him half an hour ago.

When he stood before them nude, the doctor told him to get on the exam table on all fours.

She snapped on her gloves noisily.

For a few minutes she poked and prodded, used a ode-scope and tongue depressor to examine his mucus membranes, then examined his genitalia carefully. Finally, she put a dab of lubricant on the fingers of her left hand and positioned the tip of the index finger at his anus. Her right hand moved to his mouth, gently traced his lips, then his tongue.

Then suddenly she drove her hand deeply into his mouth, pushing his tongue down, gagging him! Involuntarily, he lurched backwards, impaling his anus with her finger.

Slowly, she worked a second finger into his rectum.

"You never call anyone mistress except your true mistress. Understand?"

He could only gurgle in response.

"When your mistress places you under the control of another female, you will address her as madam."

Another gurgle. And another finger stretched his back door until his eyes watered.

For a moment longer she kept him that way, then withdrew both hands.

As he breathed and tried to wipe the drool from his chin with his bare arm she pleasantly told E "He's all good. Have fun!"

Taking a paper gown from a drawer she placed it on the table in front of him.

"Put that on. But don't tie it in the back. There are two ladies and a man in the waiting room. I know for a fact they will all enjoy seeing your naked ass."

"Yes madam."

E smiled. The limo was right out front anyway. Why not?

E stuck a piece of cinnamon gum in her mouth and Mel smiled knowingly.

Linda grinned as they climbed into the limo. She shut the door and in a few moments they were moving again.

He was seated on the floor again, at attention. E leaned forward and slid her fingers into his mouth, tickling the roof of his mouth as she spoke.

"You are no longer Eric. From now on you are toy. Because that's what you are. You aren't a person. You have no rights whatsoever. I can do anything I want to you and you have no recourse, no appeal and no right to complain. Anything I tell you to do you will do immediately and enthusiastically. Do you understand?"

"Ess misstiss." He said around her intrusive fingers.

"Good." She fished zip ties out of the door pocket and secured his hands behind his back.

"Lie down."

As soon as he obeyed she slipped off her shoes and placed the soles of her feet on his face, one on his mouth and the other on his eyes.

Cinnamon gum always made her sweat profusely at the armpits, the crotch and the feet. It was a useful trait.

"Open your mouth and French kiss my foot. Don't stop until we get home."

Her coochie was already tingling. This was going to be sooo much fun. For her.

When they pulled into the basement parking garage she led him to the private elevator.

They stepped in and the door slid shut. E ripped the paper gown off of him, leaving him naked again except for the zip ties.

When the door opened, he realized they were on the penthouse floor. Three doors greeted them.

She dropped his bag of clothes in front of one of them. "That will be your apartment for when I want to be alone. For now I want you with me. "

She led him into the master suite. Another woman was settled the table. She looked startled but only for a moment.

"Should I set another place?"

"No thanks Andie. I'll feed him from my plate."

Turning to him, she said "Toy, this is my housekeeper. She's also my cousin. You will treat her with respect. Anytime you enter a room where she is, or she enters a room where you are, unless I am with you I want you to get down on all fours and press your face to the floor. Spread your knees a little wider than shoulder width apart. Stay there until she leaves the room or you are told to do something else.

She has my permission to do anything to you that she wants. "

"Yes mistress."

Andie smiled as she passed him on the way out of the room.

E sat at the table. "Kneel down next to me toy."

She began eating with gusto. A couple times she scooped up mashed potatoes on her fingers and allowed him to lick them clean. He didn't get any of the filet.

When she reached the last swallow of her merlo she held it in her mouth and leaned over. Pressing her lips to his, she squirted the alcohol from her mouth to his.

Smiling, she got up and motioned him to follow. "Time for my dessert."

When he was seated on her bed, which appeared to be custom made and bigger than any he had ever seen, she drew a strap from the foot board and wrapped it around his ankles, making them fast with a few deft knots.

Then she laid him back and drew a second strap from the headboard. This went over his shoulder, under his armpit and around his back. Then under the other armpit and back to the headboard where it was secured again.

Then she unbuttoned her blouse.

His eyes grew large as her lacy black B cup bra was revealed to him. And his eyes were not the only thing that grew large.

Her slacks went next, revealing the matching panties.

Leaning over his chest, she kissed him deeply. Her tongue roved his mouth while her fingers found his nipples. He groaned immediately and thrust his hips up and down in the empty air. She laughed as she kissed, knowing that he had truly given her the best way to torture him.

"I come first toy. We can work on your needs after I'm satisfied."

Slipping her panties aside, she crawled up and pressed her clitoris to his mouth. He obediently went to work. It was so new and exciting that she came quickly and with a rush and a gush! Sliding up, she parted her nether lips and he kissed her there passionately. Soon she needed deep stimulation, so she stood over him and took her underwear off. Grabbing the dildo from the night stand, she impaled her sex and switched it to maximum vibration. Then she settled until the other opening of her crotch was on his mouth, and he lapped busily at her butt while she came thrice more.

Finally she sprawled over him, sweaty yet sated and began again playing with his nipples.

Immediately he was dry humping the air again.

"Yea you DO like that."

"Yes mistress." He panted. She rested her head on his shoulder, eyes on his face, and continued her ministrations. She knew what was coming.

The moans morphed into whimpers. Then a word was formed. It had taken about six minutes. "Please!"

Deliberately, she didn't change a thing. "Please what, toy?"

"Please mistress! I can't do this!"

"It's okay toy. I can." And she never changed the tempo of her gentle teasing.

It took a second to register, and then he looked at her with something close to panic.

She smiled. "This is what you wanted, but you don't have the willpower to do it. I do. I can do this to you for hours."

Now it really WAS panic on his face. She pressed on before he said anything.

"Let's talk about anthropology. Female orgasms are for pleasure only. Therefore they should be provided upon demand.

Male orgasms are for procreation. If a female isn't looking to get pregnant then there's no need for a male to have an orgasm.

And toy? I don't want to be pregnant."

He was frantically struggling now. She hardened her expression and her voice. "Enough! Lie still."

He breathed deeply. "I can't do this! Please! Mistress! "

She shook her head. "This is EXACTLY what you want. You just aren't strong enough to make it happen. I can do it for you."

He tried to think. She lowered her mouth to one of the nipples. His mind was a mess.

"If I'm only supposed to cum for pregnancy then why do I need to so bad?" He pleaded.

She looked at him again. "Women are the only ones who can carry babies. We are the only ones who can deliver them. All you can do is help us get pregnant. We are superior. You are inferior. So you have desire so I can stoke it. Like this." Her fingers resumed their work, and his hips resumed their futile pumping.

"I get to enjoy withholding relief from you. Your suffering is the proof of my power over you. And you get exactly what you really want. Ongoing sexual tension that doesn't end. Exactly what you wanted but couldn't give yourself. You want it. Don't you?"

There was a new kind of fear on his face now. Not that she was going to keep him in this situation, but that he wanted her to.

His head dropped back to the mattress. She continued her work without wavering.

"Please mistress..." he moaned. "Please don't stop..."

She smiled. "No worries toy. I won't."

JustmeN
JustmeN
5 Followers