Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01

Story Info
Power struggle in marriage? FLM and denial fixes all.
13.1k words
3.76
65.5k
86

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baseball scores. The engine specs on his dad's '73 Chevy. The space shuttle names. Shane tried to think of anything other than his turgid penis. Because unlike the space shuttles, his thick, eight inch cock was about to blast off. Prematurely. Again.

"Please don't. Not again."

Katrina looked up into her husband's eyes, puzzled. Those were HER thoughts, but they had come out of Shane's mouth. As she felt him pulse inside of her, felt his semen fill her, she finally lost it. And not in a good way.

She pounded his chest, "Fuck!" She had just begun to get into the motions, powering up towards ecstasy, when he fired off, ruining her pleasure and leaving her with a sticky mess to clean from her body. She tried really hard to be understanding, usually told him it was okay.

But it most certainly was not okay. She regretted the words as soon as they slipped out in a scream, "What the fuck good is your perfect cock if you can't keep it up more than two minutes?! Fuckin' two pump chump!"

Katrina was instantly aghast at her own cruelty, she loved Shane and would not hurt him for the world. But quick endings to their love-making had become routine.

They both said, "I'm sorry!" in unison. She for her words, he for once again leaving her unsatisfied, he was already shrinking within her. He fell to the bed beside her.

Katrina lay there, trying to get her mixed feelings under control. Guilt and mortification about her angry words. Yes, she got angry occasionally, but she was never mean about it. The other feeling WAS anger. She knew Shane wasn't doing it on purpose, he was a very caring lover, and very good with his tongue. He got hard at the drop of a hat, but he just couldn't keep from popping off within a minute or two. Just as foreplay and his cock were getting her worked up.

Now she would have to get up, go into the bathroom to clean herself, then go to bed frustrated. And she knew that by the time she got back he would be sleeping soundly, having spent himself.

Finally she succeeded in calming herself, somewhat. Trembling slightly, she forced a softness into her voice. "Were you like this with Connie?"

He knew what she meant. But he wanted clarification...the male tendency to suspect a trick question, or a trap, made him cautious. He really did not want this to turn into another full blown argument, which happened with increasing frequency. And he knew when the subject turned to his ex-wife, there was not likely a good answer. "Like what?"

She looked over his well muscled body. Damn he was cut. Just looking at him made her even hornier. "Babe, I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just trying to figure this out. I cannot keep doing this. I am asking if you were a premature ejaculator with Connie. Or is it me? You work out all the time, you run marathons, you do not suffer a lack of stamina anywhere else." She glanced at his flaccid cock, emphasizing her point.

Spoken softly and lovingly, her words "premature ejaculator" nonethess struck him like a punch in the gut, heightening his embarassment. His masculinity was challenged. He found it hard to speak, so he shook his head almost imperceptibly.

Still struggling to keep herself in check, "No?? You could make that bitch cum with your dick??" Shane's ex was the epitome of the word bitch. She had made his life a living hell, fighting him at every turn, running off his friends, accusing him of what she was doing...cheating repeatedly. And she still messed with him every chance she got, although they had been divorced almost five years. So the thought that Connie the Cunt could get a good fucking from Shane while Katrina could not, made the new wife's blood boil. "What the fuck, dude? So its me?"

Still struggling to speak, he shook his head again.

She touched his arm lightly, reassuringly, "Babe, calm down. I'm not mad...well, I am, but not at you. Just the situation. You have to talk to me, babe."

"I...I...oh, man. First, I honestly do not know for certain why it is happening. But could it be you? Maybe. But not in a bad way. You are not doing anything wrong, you're just so...so..." He locked up again, afraid he would say the wrong thing.

"I'm SO what?"

Shane made his living, a very successful living, working from home as an author. Which meant he was skilled with the English language. He took a deep breath.

"Okay. I am not just laying it on to win favor here, babe. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"There is not a day that goes by I don't count my blessings in amazement that you 'settled' for me. Have you looked in the mirror lately? You are beyond perfect. You tease me sometimes and ask if I like chocolate. I like YOUR chocolate very much."

He traced his fingers along her arm and across a breast, causing her to shudder. "You are in fantastic shape. I doubt if there is an ounce of fat on you, but you have that 'thick' bod...perfect breasts and your butt is to die for. And oh, my god, your smile lights up the room. Top all that off with your tremendous heart, sharp intellect and that you love ME! Oh...and your Southern accent with that sexy belle drawl..."

He was grinning now. And as always when he talked like this, she felt her libido kicking into a higher gear again. Even his writing "voice" got her motor running. Thats how they met. She was an editor at the publishing company he partnered with. The first time she read one of his manuscripts she was intrigued and just had to learn more about him.

"So is it you? Babe, sometimes when you walk in the door, or speak to me on the phone, I'm afraid I am going to mess my pants. So maybe to an extent. You are just so damned hot...and sensual...the whole package. And then when I am inside you..."

Damn him. She could feel her juices flowing. She glanced down...still soft. Not that it would help if he were hard. He would just cum again.

"Baby, I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. But we still have to figure out how to fix this. I love you and will never leave you, but I can't live like this. Use your writing research skills...thats it...figure out how to overcome. Or how to undercum..."

"You're right! I can investigate this! Honey you know I would do anything to take care of you properly. I love you."

Something connected in Katrina's mind, and he saw her eyes light up with the mischief he knew all too well. "ANYTHANG?"

"Anything."

She batted her eyes flirtatiously. He started to speak, but she placed an index finger to his lips to hush him. Then she used the same finger to point downward. Both of them followed where she was pointing with their eyes. Shane looked at her furry, moist, semen spotted sex, then met her gaze again.

"You know I had a really bad day at work today, babe. All the way home I was thinking about relieving the stress with some good orgasms. If I can't have your cock, don't I deserve your magic tongue? Pleeease?"

She smiled as she could see the answer in his eyes. "Oh, fuck, thank you so much, baby!" She grasped his hair in her fingers and gently pushed him downward.

Soon he was rewarded with her moans and groans, and cleaning her honey pot of his spunk was worth it. Anything to hear that sound and feel her thrusting against him. By the time she cried out and came the first of several times, he was rock hard and throbbing again.

When she clutched his hair tightly and closed her muscular thighs around his head, cumming hard as she spent herself the last time, he was in heaven. As she finally released him, he quickly scrambled to enter her, his manhood throbbing.

She closed her legs, "Oh no, baby...you've got me all clean now...I don't want to have to get up. And I'm thoroughly sated, thanks to you."

He smiled back at her, "Okay, babe. I'm just happy I got to take care of you."

As they spooned, she felt his hard-on against her buttocks, and ground against him, giggling. "So...was it bad?"

"What? You know I love your pussy."

"I mean cleaning up your cum for me?"

"Oh. Well...I am not gay..."

"I know that, stud."

"But...since it was mingled with YOU, it wasn't bad. I didn't actually mind it. I think feeling your lips and smelling your scent..."

She sighed, "I am so, so glad to hear you say that. Because I REALLY liked that. I would like for it to be a regular thing."

And so it was. Each time they made love, she would let him spend himself, then immediately push him down towards her sloppy sex so she could get hers. She loved not having to clean herself up anymore. Now if she could just get a proper fucking.

Life went on. Katrina went to work at the publishing company each day, and Shane worked to crank out his next novel. What Katrina did not know, was that Shane took her comment about fixing the situation with research very, very seriously. He spent his first two hours every morning looking for answers before working on his writing.

For all of their devotion to each other, the arguing continued unabated. They argued over their upcoming summer vacation. He wanted to go white water rafting again. She wanted to go on a romantic Caribbean cruise to the islands. They argued over major things and small. Who to have over for a cookout; which place to park their cars in the garage, the best coffee to buy. It was exhausting for them both.

One day, about three weeks after being given the assignment Katrina had already forgotten, Shane sent her a text message at work.

Can you go to an appointment with me next Tuesday @ 1?

Awful busy at work

Please? Important.

Okay. Will take off. What is it?

Will explain this weekend. BTW...no plans this wknd?

No. Why?

I think I found something. Want to pitch it to U.

Found?

The research we discussed.

What research...Oh! :) Tell me tonite!

Have 2 wait. Still putting my presentation 2gether ;)

She pestered him all week, but he would not budge. "Wait til Friday, babe."

Friday finally came. When Katrina walked into the house from the garage, she was surprised to see Shane waiting for her. He took her jacket and her bag for her, suggesting she change into something more comfortable and meet him in the living room.

She smiled, "more comfy as in sexy? Or just comfy?"

"Just comfy. You will have some reading to do."

When she returned, wearing a pair of running shorts and an old t-shirt, he indicated she should sit in the recliner and relax.

"Oh, well aint I special...I get to sit in your recliner." She laughed.

He grinned as he handed her a glass of her favoite wine to sip. He placed a brief case on the coffee table before them and sat on the couch near her. With mock seriousness, he asked, "Are you ready, ma'am?"

"Yes, sir. Impress me."

He leaned towards her a bit, "Okay. Well, I have been researching every day since we talked. I think I have come up with a solution not only for me being a 'premature ejaculator', but for all of our bickering too. Which is probably affecting everything else."

Katrina looked at him quizzically, but held her tongue.

"Which would you like to hear first?"

"Hmmm. Well, since the bickering part could lead to another argument, lets go with the sex thing first. It sound more exciting."

"Oh, I think it is all going to be sex related to an extent. But we can do that."

Shane removed a pamphlet from his case and handed it to her. She looked at the cover, which had a cartoon image of a man and a woman smiling and the title, "The Equity Device."

"What is the equity device?"

He did not expect her to read to find out. She could do that with the other material he had in the case.

"Well. I think we all know that beyond my little problem, men rarely last long enough to fully satisfy a woman. We get one shot, and after we've cum, that is usually it. While a woman can have multiple orgasms, but rarely gets to, at least from penetrative sex..."

"Yes, we can definitely agree on that." She sipped her wine, figuring she was going to need it.

"Well, the people at the Men's Pleasure Equality Project have been working on some technology to fix that. It will reverse the dynamic between men and women. Tuesday is our day to receive counseling. And if you agree, to get some small implants of the device..."

She leaned up and scrutinized him, "How??"

"They microscopically insert a very small device in both of us. Mine will be just below my penis at the perineum. Yours will be just above your vagina in your abdomen. It is all out patient."

"Okay, what do the devices do?"

"Mine prevents me from achieving an orgasm until a timer clicks. You can set it for thirty minutes or an hour. Once the timer releases me, I can cum. Until then, I cannot get closer to orgasm than an edging..."

Katrina squirmed in his recliner. "Edging?"

"Its kind of a denial kink. A woman will masturbate a man and just as he is about to orgasm, she stops, leaving him frustrated. Sometimes they'll do it over and over again. According to the pamphlet, thats what the device ends up doing since the guy cannot cum. He still feels it build up, but the device prevents him from finishing..."

"Holy fucking shit. And you're willing to do that for me??"

"I meant it when I said I would do anything to be able to take care of you, babe."

"Damn. So what the hell does mine do?"

"Yours doesn't do anything to your body. Yours...they call it the master device...yours controls my device. You know how our alarm system works with proximity contacts? You open the window, contact is broken, so the alarm activates?"

"I know, so?"

"Some of the device's functions work on proximity. Mine does not prevent me from getting an erection. But it will not let me achieve orgasm until the timer is activated, right? And then only after the programmed time."

"Right. And?"

Shane hesitated, then gulped and sighed, obviously a little scared. "My device will only activate when it comes with range of your device, and only on the interior side."

She stared at him, "Does that mean what I THINK it means?"

"Yes...my device will only activate when my penis enters your vagina. And I do mean YOUR vagina. The devices are encoded to be 'married' to each other. If another woman had a device implanted, mine would not recognize it."

Katrina squirmed again. What he was saying was a very powerful feeling for her, and she was suddenly very wet. "So let me make sure I understand. You can ONLY cum inside ME."

"Yes."

"That means you will not be able to masturbate? You could never fool around on me with another woman?"

He flushed, "Not exactly. I can still get an erection. So I can masturbate all I want. I could even fuck another woman, not that I would. I just cannot achieve orgasm without penetrative sex with YOU. So it would be an exercise in frustration."

"Fuck, Shane! You're willing to do that for me?"

He trembled, and using his best as seen on TV voice, said, "But wait...there's more! The Project is designed and run by women. The uh...umm...fuck. The devices are permanent. Since yours is the master, it communicates with an app. You can reprogram the amount of time it makes me wait, and you can even reprogram it to work with other devices. And even if a man did not have a device, it does not prevent you from gaining pleasure."

She looked at him blankly.

"Mine on the other hand cannot be removed and cannot be reprogrammed."

"So wait...you're saying if I divorce you, or if I die, or if I just cut you off...you are fucked? Or not fucked? Ever again?? Have you really thought about this?"

"I AM terrified. But yes, I have thought about it a lot. And yes, I am 1000% positive this is the right thing to do. I love you, Kat. I want to be a better man for you."

"Damn! I love you too, babe! I guess we're doing this! I am so fucking excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She noticed the prominent bulge in his trousers and a wet spot at its tip, "I see someone else likes this too. Do you want to go to the bedroom?"

"Hell yes. But its up to you, ma'am. I still have the other part of my research to present."

"Hmmm. I really need to cum right now. But you did all this work. Lets finish."

Shane took in a deep breath. "Okay. Be patient with me while I lay the ground work. You know how we keep arguing? Seemingly about stuff that should be simple?"

Katrina rolled her eyes involuntarily.

"I think I figured out why. You know Connie was abusive to me. She was a control freak. Well, so was your ex. He even tried to hit you and found out that was a mistake. He wore that shiner for awhile, right?"

"Yesss?"

"From my research, it would be almost impossible for either of us NOT to be worried we are being manipulated again. So we put up natural defenses."

"Makes sense."

"We try really hard to be equal in our relationship. But apparently, that is not really doable. Even if a couple respect and love each other, and let the other person have freedom, there is ALWAYS someone in the relationship who is in charge."

He took out another piece of paper and handed it to her. It was a printout of a 1950's to 1960's article about how a good wife should treat her man.

It listed items such as,

When your man comes home from work, he will be tired. Have his favorite drink ready and his recliner ready. Take his shoes for him.

Be prepared well in advance. Plan the evening meal and have it ready.

Make sure you are well attired and cleaned up for your man.

You may have many things to tell him. But remember your place and be silent until he engages you.

Be prepared to cater to him as he relaxes with sports or his favorite show.

You know men. He has worked hard. But he may want sex. Be prepared to take care of him without concern for your needs. Study and practice techiques. Remember...a man wants a lady on his arm, but a whore in the bedroom.

The list went on, but Katrina had seen enough. Eyes flashing, chest heaving, she flung the paper aside, "Is that what you were leading up to? If you think for one fucking minute think I am going to SUBJUGATE myself to you like that, you have lost your ever-lovin' mind!!"

She shook with rage until she saw his precocious smile. Then she couldn't help but laugh, "What?"

"Subjugate...not YOU, babe. ME."

"Huh?"

"Look. When my parents were younger, my dad loved and respected mom. She did pretty much whatever she wanted. Took trips with her friends, made her own choices. Dad appreciated her opinion. But when it came down to it, dad was the 'head of the household' and mom deferred to him. So there was rarely an argument."

"So what are you suggesting?"

"We live in modern times. I have always believed you are smarter than I am. Not suggesting I'm not intelligent, obviously I am. But I've alwsys known I married up in more ways than one."

He knelt down on one knee in front of her and took her hand. "Have you ever heard of a Female Led Relationship? It basically takes that paper and reverses it. If you agree, I am submitting myself to you as the head of our household. I hope to be treated well as my mother was, and I don't want to surrender my masculinity. But in the end, it is up to you. We will seldom if ever argue, because I defer to YOU in all things."

Katrina was speechless. Would he really do something like that?

Shane leaned over and took out a stack of half a dozen small books and a tablet from his case, handing them to her.

"Here. I know this is a lot to process. I ordered these books that explain FLR and FLM. They describe how and why it works. How it works with relationships. There is also some pretty kinky stuff in there."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes ma'am. There are some links on the tablet so you can look at websites which discuss it. Some are really no more femdom porn, but they all explain the advantages of a female led marriage. Why don't you relax and peruse them? I'll keep your wine glass full, bring you something to eat, but otherwise I'll stay out of the way. You can just holler if you need anything."