Favours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes in surprise and found herself sitting back in her car. The GPS screen was turned on, her keys in the ignition. The wooden bridge was still there, but a chain was across it, a 'private property' sign hanging from it. She blinked and looked around in the darkness. Her backpack was sitting on the seat next to her, her phone flashing with missed notifications. There was no evidence of Robin, nothing to indicate that she had even left her car. No scrapes, cuts or bruises. No swollen ankle.

Tatiana slowly turned her car on and set the navigation to take her back to her apartment. She turned the radio off and drove in silence. Her mind was racing, her heart still pounding. She could still feel the warmth of his touch on her skin, still feel the food in her belly. The moon hung low over the sky, and she swore she could see his glittering green eyes as clear as day every time she blinked. She was grateful when she pulled up into her apartment block, parking in her designated carpark.

She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes, remembering his emerald eyes and the touch of his lips on hers. A flush crept up her skin, and she grabbed her backpack and hurried up to her apartment. Locking the door behind her, she made her way through the dark of her apartment. She fed her yowling cat and got to work unpacking her backpack.

A plum, two granola bars, and only one peanut butter and banana sandwich. An empty water bottle. A lone forest flower that she didn't remember picking. She held the flower in her hand gently, inhaling its scent. It smelled of the forest before it rained. She gingerly placed it out of reach of the cat, with intention to press it later. Weary and tired, she made her way to her room. She stripped out of her sweaty hiking clothes and into her pyjamas. Tatiana crawled into her bed and closed her eyes.

His emerald eyes swam to her, his lips pressing gently against hers. His teeth gently nibbling on her bottom lips, his hands so close to where she needed to be touched. She imagined his strong arms around her, holding her. Tatiana sighed into the night, falling asleep to the thought of Robin's arms wrapped around her, holding her close to his warm, strong body.


12