Slut Island Pt. 01

Story Info
Women have to be cock sluts on slut island.
9.8k words
4.42
71.9k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"While on the island, I would quickly lose count of the amount of times I have sucked Gerald's dick, but I will always remember the first."

I mentioned in an earlier story that readers like my tales to be true. In a bizarre sort of way, the story I am about to relate is true also, as its a re-telling of a continuous dream I have had throughout my life.

The story is divided into 2 parts.

In my last story, I told you how my 'inner slut' was truly awakened by a one night stand with a guy I met whilst at University. I did have a few more experiences at Uni after that as you might expect but this occurrence comes shortly after my Uni days.

Just as background for anyone who hasn't read about me before, at the time of these adventures, I was about 24. I had long straight, jet black hair, 5' 7, slim figure and full 36c breasts. Men usually find me highly attractive and I've certainly never had problems catching their attention. I've always been a very 'girly' girl and love my femininity.

Anyway, back then I was looking for work and for a few weeks couldn't find much and was at a loose end. This was the mid to late 90s and I had recently managed to acquire my first PC, a gift from my parents who had saved up to get me a congratulations gift for graduating and thoughtfully, something they knew would assist my job search.

The old days and that sound of a dial up modem struggling to connect! I did of course do some research. I wrote my CV, looked on some job websites, sent off some applications but what can I say, I'm a slut and my attention online soon turned to looking for porn that matched my interests.

I may be a 'typical girl', (which may be wildly stereotypical), but I wasn't all that interested in visual porn movies or pictures, although I confess I did sometimes watch those 10 second clips you used to get in dial up days. The ones I liked were of muscle men with huge dicks and they certainly did excite me.

What I really wanted was something to stimulate my imagination and my fantasies; erotic fiction, stories, other women narrating their pecadillos, their lusts, their perversions even.

I can't even remember where this particular story came from now, I think I was browsing an old erotic fiction site and I had to download something like an anthology of stories. It took ages and when I finally managed to read some of them quite a lot of were very poorly written and I quickly discarded them as 'trash'.

One however, has never left me and made a massive impression on me. I can't recall the title, the author or anything but essentially, the story was about a group of people who, for a reason I forget, set up a community in the woods where they would hardly be disturbed by the outside world and where there is one abiding rule, men rule...totally.

I recall reading this in my studio flat, quickly at first as I was almost absent mindedly scanning across the stories. When I began to digest what the story was about, I was lost in erotic light headed haze as I read on. I remember my head spinning and my breath shortening as I read something that so directly discussed some of my darkest, even most forbidden fantasies.

I will never forget that day, how I almost absent mindely ended up with my dress bunched up around my waist and my fingers rubbing my clit inside my knickers as I read some of the text urgently or how, over the next few days and weeks, I read that story countless times, imagining I was one of the subordinate/slave women, while I played with my cunt and used a variety of toys to bring myself off.

I think I read it so much and it became so central to my sexual desires as I developed as a submissive woman, that I started to have dreams, which became a sort of recurring dream and it is parts of this dream that I will try and recount here.

As this is a dream, it will no doubt have illogicalities and un-realities but that makes it even more entertaining for me. I will take out some of the more surreal aspects of the dream and try to provide some sort of narrative flow to it that my dream doesn't usually have. Perhaps regard this as a series of connected events, rather than a fully constructed narrative...

1. THE BEACH

I woke up in a fog, like someone had hit me over the head with a brick. As my eyes flickered open cautiously I had to shield them with my arm from a bright sun that was directly above me, inset into a bright and clear blue sky.

The smell and the noise told me without even looking that I was on a beach and as I looked down at my body, I realised I was semi-naked. I had on a summer dress that was soaked to my skin and my left dress strap had been torn off, my left breast hanging out.

I was in a complete mental fog, I had no idea how I got here, where 'here' was or even who I was! Whatever had happened had caused amnesia (hopefully just a temporary problem) but as I had no personal belongings on me at all, I couldn't even use these as clues as to my situation or history.

I sat up in the sand groggily, initially looking out to sea. Presumably I should see a ship or a wreck of some sort that I had emerged from. Nothing but sea reaching up to the horizon.

I scanned across the beach, lots of sand obviously, in every direction, some duney, grassy mounds straight ahead and then a handful of people walking towards me. My first reaction was fear, as I was so completely confused as to where I was but then relief, as for all I knew I could have been trapped on an uninhabited island with nothing to sustain me.

I allowed the people time to walk towards me (what else could I do?) and as they approached, I realised they were all men, 4 of them in total, all walking steadily but slowly towards me, hopefully in some concern for my welfare.

As I looked up, they seemed curious yes, but their expressions also contained some sort of knowing grin and they seemed to eye me predatorially, it was just a feeling. I looked down at why and remembered to my piqued embarrasment that one of my tits was still hanging out of my dress.

I quickly scrambled to cover up my embarrassment. Much too late as they had all had an easy eyeful already and I couldn't make a great fist of it anyway as my strap had snapped, I was just able to cover my boob with what little material consented to stay roughly in place.

What embarrassed me more, was far from being sympathetic and respecting my modesty, the guys all sniggered in laughter at this. I couldn't detect anything in the way of concern for me, they just seemed to look at me as a curiosity that had washed up on the beach (which I guess was technically correct!)

Indeed, one of them stepped forward and quipped, "I wouldn't bother if I were you!" referring I assume to my clumsy attempts at covering my tits from their gaze. The other three snorted laughs and chuckles at this.

I just looked at him, puzzled. I made my way clumsily onto my feet, so I could see the guys face to face and ask where the hell I was, gripping the torn fragment of my dress but as I did so, I felt a wave of pain and nausea overcome me, presumably from whatever had happened to me and I must have blacked out.

2. THE TOWN

The next thing I remember I was in the back of a slow moving vehicle. From the feel and sound of it, it felt like a horse-drawn carriage. I woke up sluggishly but then with a start as 3 of the guys were in the carriage with me!

My temper was already shot as I felt so grotty but this was made worse by the realisation that my dress was around my waist! At least the top half was anyway and I was sitting in front of three total strangers with my tits on full view and bouncing up and down for their enjoyment with every undulation of the carriage.

"What the fuck is this, creepy bastards!" I screamed, sliding my dress up quickly to cover my modesty. The guy sitting opposite me laughed heartily. I fumed at this and raised my hand to slap the arrogant fucker, but he caught my hand in his.

My action angered him and he started to address me, "Why, you disobedient little b..."

"Save it Gerald...leave her be, there'll be plenty of time for all that later..." said the guy, as he pushed his arm across 'Gerald' to placate him.

Gerald seemed to shrug and relent and he let go of my hand. He was an older guy, I would say late 50s, quite distinguished looking and well dressed, he had piercing blue eyes that seemed to stare into me, he unsettled me.

"Who are you, where am I, where are you taking me!?" I blurted out to the guy who had just sort of helped me.

The guy looked at me and seemed to smile in reassurance and actually addressed me courteously.

"All in good time, Miss. We are taking you to one of our ladies, she'll sort you out and get you right. Enjoy the ride and relax, we'll be there in 20 minutes."

I had no idea what much of this meant and the phrasing seemed odd, but he spoke to me reassuringly and warmly and I was also reassured that I was been taken to 'a lady.' In a environment of strangers in a place completely unfamiliar to me, I wanted female company and felt that at least in the immediacy, I was safe.

I was still groggy, sluggish and I ached all over so I accepted his reassurance and rested back in my seat, glancing down a little nervously to ensure my chest was covered up.

This reminded me of my indignation from before and I felt my face warm again as I recalled that these guys, Gerald probably, had quite deliberately pulled my dress down while I was unconscious so they could ogle my tits. I looked across at him again and scowled, he just smirked back at me, contemptuously, I thought.

I looked out of the window to get some sense of where I was. As I was in a horse drawn carriage, I had already assumed I was in some sort of 'land that time forgot' place, or perhaps a religious community that ran their society on old fashioned lines but as I looked out of the carriage, it was quite the opposite.

As I looked out, we were just going down a road on the edge of what looked like a sizeable town and it was modern. I was able to see a couple of bars, with modern fittings, electric signs outside. I saw a small supermarket, some salons, what looked like a post office. The traffic that was around was not 'oldy worldy' but modern; sports cars and relative affluence seemed the order of the day. Just a regular, medium sized town centre really.

I was reassured by this and even though I was obviously on edge with these guys around me, I closed my eyes and seemed to fall into a stupor again.

3. THE HOUSE AND THE VILLAGE

I woke with a jolt as the carriage had stopped. The guy from a few minutes earlier who had at least shown me some kindness got out and opened the door and beckoned everyone out.

The horrible arrogant bastard Gerald gestured for me to get out. I gave him a scowl and stood up, still a little unsteady as I was in pain and disorientated. Gerald lived up to his quickly formed reputation by moving right behind me and forcing his hand up my skirt and squeezing my arse so hard I yelped in pain.

Snapping my head around quickly in shock and outrage at this violation, I lost it and charged at him, ready to punch or scratch, anything to cause him some damage. He was an absolute brute and as soon as this mess was sorted out, the police were going to hear about this!

My attempt at violence was futile though as my 'saviour' from before wrapped his firm hands around my waist before I could strike and immobilised me. Although he soothed me before, he enraged me with the others now, they all found the scene totally amusing and were chuckling together, somehow amused at my feistiness.

Here I was, totally oblivious to where I was, in pain and confused and this fucker Gerald, had exposed my tits and just felt me up, the dirty, arrogant bastard! I looked across with thinly veiled hatred at him, he just sneered at me again, bearing his teeth and laughing arrogantly;

"I love the feisty ones, haven't had a feisty one for years eh, Joe?" he said to the guy that had me wrapped around his arm.

"I'll be more than happy to do the honours on this one!" he said further, looking to Joe.

Joe nodded thoughtfully in apparent agreement and acceptance.

I hadn't a clue what they were talking about but thinking about it made my rage dissipate at least and Joe, sensing the outrage had left me for now, let me go and waved at me to follow him into a house.

It was a house surrounded by hedgerows and was perfectly ordered. Going through the hedged entranced, a big country house was revealed set in huge gardens. I was hurried through so I didn't see much but there were neat white picket fences, ordered stripes on the lawn and enough room for large trees and bushes near the back of the garden, idyllic!

I also noticed with some relief that only Joe accompanied me down the path. The ogre, Gerald and the other two guys must have gone their separate ways.

I'm getting ahead of myself in my tale but once I had stayed in this house a few days, I later learned that it was part of a group. Most of the houses were grouped together on the edge of a small woods. In this group there were just 5 main streets, and about 50 houses or so. It was known colloqially as 'The Village'.

Apparently there were 10 or 12 similarly sized 'villages' (all with their own name) on what I later learned was an island, all sharing the amenities of the town centre but all operating under the same set of laws. Some of which I would soon find out and be subject to.

Joe, who I decided was actually a nice guy, despite laughing along with Gerald and the others, rang the bell of the large, red door. A woman answered very quickly. She looked quite similar to me actually, long jet black hair, parted in the middle and soft, seductive piercing eyes. She was slim, similar height to me and had a great figure. She was dressed quite casually in a neat summer dress. What I noticed was that she wore a seemingly incongruous black velvet collar around her neck.

She smiled warmly as she saw Joe, her expression changing quickly to piqued interest when she saw me;

"Well, who do we have here...?" she said, looking from me to Joe.

"Hey Alicia, good question," Joe said, looking wryly at me, "Do you have a name?"

"Natalie," I said, certain I was right but realising it was just about the only thing I could remember about myself right then.

"We found Natalie here on the beach," Joe offered, "We brought her here to you. She's an outsider, you need to teach her our ways." Joe said cryptically.

Alicia smiled keenly, eyeing me up and ushering me in. As I stepped into the reception area, I heard Joe and Alicia continuing a chat, obviously about me, but I couldn't make out what they were saying as it was in quite hushed tones. Eventually, Alicia closed the door and ushered me into the main house.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened that first day, I asked Alicia one hundred questions about where I was and what was going on but she was largely evasive and said there was plenty of time for all that. I had a bath which she helped me with, some food, some wine and I was so tired that Alicia shepherded me up to bed before it was even dark.

Although so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, I was just awake enough to notice that the bedroom she gave me was luxurious, fully furnished, comfortable, a four poster bed, plush carpet and a fully stocked wardrobe and en suite bathroom. The pillow was so comfortable that my head hit it and almost instantly it seemed, half a day had passed and I was woken gently by the gorgeous smile of Alicia.

4. THE RULES

"The guys do what!?" I shrieked, recoiling in shock at what Alicia had just told me. She found it hilarious.

"Own us. You heard me!" she said, laughter in her voice, enjoying the shock on my face, seeing nothing wrong in this rather bizarre principle.

"But...but...why do they..? I said, reeling.

"They just do, its the way we do things...I wouldn't have it any other way!" she said.

I checked her face for irony, there was only earnestness. She was telling the truth, I had to know more.

Alicia went on to tell me that the whole island was essentially based on male supremacy and while there were rules I had to be aware of, the main one was that as a woman, I did what men told to me do, at all times.

"Anything?" I asked, immediately thinking about the obvious, "anything as in what!?"

"You know what. All the things that men like to do with women."

"Like fucking?" I said incredulous.

"Yes, like fucking!" Alicia said, chuckling at my directness. I was dumbfounded.

"So if I go out into the street now and a guy comes up to me and tells me to fuck him, I have to do it?" I said, convinced that this couldn't be correct, my voice quick and high pitched in affrontery.

"Not you no, not yet," Alicia said, "But I would yes, as long as he is of age. Not in a public place though of course."

I sat down in stunned shock at this and resolved to get out of this crazy place as soon as possible. I must have been looking at Alicia like an alien as I couldn't fathom how she could be so accepting of this unfair, openly male dominated society.

She seemed to sense this although didn't seem to have any idea that any of this was wrong or out of the ordinary.

"None of the guys will approach you yet. The Council will need to decide what to do with you. You have no collar." In saying this, she lifted her chin to me to proudly display her collar, "Not until you have one of these," she said.

"So when you have a collar on...?" I continued.

"When you have a collar on, it indicates to men that you are free, to do with as they wish, providing they observe usual customs of decency and discretion.

"And you are OK with this?" I said, still astonished.

Alicia raised her eyes at me in bewilderment, "My word, why wouldn't I be? she said, "I have a great life, I love it...and I know you will too..." she said, looking suggestively at me.

I shook my head, "No...I can't do...that...I will have to leave."

Alicia walked towards me, ran her fingers gently through my hair and almost whispered into my ear, "We are women, we are submissive. Leave the guys to take control, there is amazing freedom to be had here, so much enjoyment to be had, I can already sense you know that, you will love it here."

With that strange but earnest mini speech, she leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I was light headed, despite my outrage at her description of the town, I already knew my own deep sexual turn ons were being activated.

I spent a few days with 'Lish' as I had begun to affectionately call her. No adventures, I had just spent a nice few days recovering and getting to know her a bit more, I loved spending time with her, we hit it off and I soon felt like I had known her for years as a trusted best friend.

The first 'adventure' happened unexpectedly on my first Saturday on the island. Lish had told me that one of her neighbours was coming to tea.

The guy's name was Andrew. He was no looker. About 6 foot, very stocky, looked to me late 40s, with short, greying hair. He had a very stern expression as if he was angry all time and dull grey eyes. He had quite leathery skin and already had the middle age onset, the beginnings of jowls, slight double chin and pot belly starting to form.

After lunch, we moved over to the lounge. Andrew sat with Lish on the same sofa, both facing me and we engaged in some small talk, Andrew asking me how I was finding the island and 'our ways'. I blushed a little, I didn't want to discuss the whole maledom thing and I knew that was mainly what he meant so I mumbled something evasive and just told him that Alicia was looking after me very well.

Seemingly getting bored of general chat, there was a sharp change of gear as suddenly, Andrew turned to Lish, smiling at her;

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers