Fawned - A PetPlay Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... god - I've...Yeah-" Poor thing. Like he already had to think about catching his breath. "I have a dildo in my room for-" Then, as if having something clicked in his mind- "That - I'm still a virgin even if I've done that, right..?"

"Sure, babe," Gil purred, caressing a cheek. "Unless you've been physically connected to someone else-" Placing a kiss on his pucker, he patted his ass and moved back to find the lube again, this time coating his fingers. "But that should make things a little easier." Gil pressed a single digit against Barnaby's entrance, and the boy stiffened. "Are you ready?"

A minute or so passed before his hips gave an enticing little sway, and Barnaby spoke up, "Go ahead."

Gil smiled warmly, effortlessly sliding in the finger up to his knuckle. He looked on as Barnaby's nails dug into the pillow, face hidden away while his rim tightened around the finger. "Hey-" The raven kept his voice low, rubbing along the boy's spine to help soothe him. "Don't forget to breathe. Relax."

"I know-" he thought he heard Barnaby say, "But- you're actually in me."

A chuckle rumbled in Gil's throat, and he slowly began moving the digit in and out. "Just a finger, don't get too excited yet."

Barnaby nodded, drawing out each exhale until Gil felt he was loose enough to add a second finger. He took his time scissoring the boy - who did not whine unlike a tire losing air - before he was apparently inclined to add, "Sorry if this is w-weird for you."

"Not at all," Gil assured him, giving his ass an appreciative squeeze. "You're doing beautiful. Plus, I've got the best view." With that, he worked in a third digit, temporarily stilling his movement when Barnaby groaned, the muscle flexing around him. "Is this about the size you're used to?"

"I-I guess so - Aahh-"

As soon as he had the opportunity, Gil pressed in further, fingers writhing within. Seconds later, he started a slow pace of thrusting his hand in and out, aiming a little deeper each time.

The boy below him was nearly panting, hips rocking back and forth, indecisive on how much he wanted to take. But with each thrust came less effort on Gil's part, and soon, his hand was speeding up. The wet noise of it combined with Barnaby's whimpers - music to his ears.

A minute later, and the boy had decided on pressing back onto the hand, even propping himself with his own palms to get the most of it. "Fuck," he gasped. "Can I have...m-more?"

"More?" Gil slowed to a stop. "You want another finger?"

Barnaby shook his head, biting his lip. His brows still seemed furrowed with hesitation despite looking over his shoulder, gaze directed somewhere between his ass and Gil's hips. "I want...you. All of you. Please? I-I think I'm ready."

The raven sighed, removing his fingers as carefully as he could but still watching the other wince. "Alright. But not like this."

Barnaby's voice became laced with concern when he asked, "What do you mean?"

"Not from that position." Gil stood up and finished stripping down. When he turned back to Barnaby, he realized the boy's wide-eyed gaze was fixated directly on his crotch.

"Oh...Wow—"

Gil resisted the urge to roll his eyes, his grin going lop-sided. His wasn't the first reaction of it's kind - although it wasn't anywhere near as dramatic as some others. He just never really understood. To him, it was just a penis, but according to the general consensus, he was 'hung'.

Stepping up to where Barnaby had his head back on the pillow, he let his erection prod the boy's cheek. "Sure you still want 'all of me'?"

Lips parted, Barnaby's gaze flickered between looking up at Gil and admiring the cock there in front of him. Then, though, his eyes simply fluttered close, and he tilted his head to kiss along the raven's shaft. A few kitten-like licks earned him a hand in his hair, petting him gently.

When a single kiss was placed on his tip, Gil might've tried to urge himself into his mouth - if not for the boy uttering, "Please."

Sucking in his breath, he patted his head instead. "Sit up."

There was a flash of confusion on Barnaby's face, but he did so regardless - though technically kneeling.

Gil laid down beside him, his back elevated by the pillows as he reached for the condom, unwrapping and sliding it on. Next, he made another grab for the lube, sufficiently coating his member before placing the bottle on the nightstand.

"Should I-" Barnaby peeped, already fidgeting. "You want me to...sit on you?"

"You'd have the most control," Gil told him, "Deciding how fast, or...how hard you want to take it."

Barnaby dipped his head tepidly, but a moment later, he was climbing on top of him, straddling his waist. "I'm sorry in advance for...everything?" he muttered, trying to align his entrance with Gil's tip. He was practically trembling the instant he succeeded. "For...looking or sounding weird, or doing weird things..."

"Oh, sweetheart," Gil purred, wrapping his fingers around the boy's cock. Strangely, he sort of hiccuped in response, but for Gil, it made him all the more endearing. He pumped his full length while Barnaby stared down in open-mouth wonder. "Believe me, you have nothing to apologize for."

All the boy could do was nod, licking dry lips and swallowing his breath as he slowly, carefully, lowered himself onto Gil's lap. He'd barely gotten the head all the way in when he leaned over, holding onto the raven's shoulders for balance. "Aah...Aaahhh-"

"It's okay, it's okay," Gil whispered. "No rush, ju- Holy fuck-!" He couldn't get the words out in time. In one swift motion, Barnaby had plunged himself the rest of the way, crying out with him while trapping him in tight heat.

Tears immediately formed in hazel eyes, still shimmering with innocence despite what he'd done. "H-Hurts..."

"I bet-" Gil groaned, gaining a pit of guilt. Though it'd probably feel like heaven if he could get some friction going, he didn't doubt it had to be painful for the other. "Do you need to get off?"

"No," Barnaby sniveled, "No." He made an attempt of laying on top of Gil, their chests pressed together, just to hide his face in the raven's neck. Cautiously, he asked, "I didn't ruin it, did I?"

"Not for me-" Gil grunted. He had to hold Barnaby's hips in place; with his dick already pulsing inside him, any movement felt like a test of willpower. "But what the hell did you do that for, Bee?"

The boy held on tighter, and he could sense his face scrunching up against him. "I thought...The quicker I did it...The less it would hurt?"

Gil puffed a bout of air, not sure if he should scoff or laugh. "It's a dick, not tearing off a Band-Aid."

Barnaby whimpered yet another apology, and Gil tried to comfort him by stroking his hair. "It's not your fault," he muttered, "You didn't know."

A sniffle, then - "I mean...i-it's not really something they teach you in high school sex ed."

It threw Gil for such a loop that he had to laugh at that point. Maybe he was just high on his senses, but it helped make the mood a little lighter. "Can you imagine?" he countered, "Being Gay 101, chapter four: how not to kill yourself riding dick."

Barnaby snorted, lifting his head. "That's chapter four? I might need to look back at the study guide..."

"Alright." Smile and touch faint, Gil cupped the boy's cheek, keeping him in the moment before he could go too off course. "Why don't we just go back to basic for now?"

Barnaby's expression reflected his own, and he gave a slight nod.

Their lips connected, and the kiss that followed was even sweeter than the first. Both were grinning into it, noses occasionally bumping - hands delicately grazing faces and combing through hair. It wasn't long after that Barnaby started rocking forward, his dick rubbing up against Gil's stomach. He arched as a hand reached down to continue languidly pumping him, only breaking the kiss to let out a quiet moan. "That feels so good...Better than doing it myself."

"Yeah?" Gil hummed. The boy's walls were squeezing generously around him with each sway, so he'd gently squeeze his cock in return. "Mm, bet it doesn't feel as good as you do though."

Barnaby giggled, turning a lovely shade of pink. "Well, you definitely feel, uhm...Big."

"Uncomfortable, or-?"

"No-" The boy shook his head. "It's...nice, actually. Like I'm full. In a good way." He sat up in Gil's lap, breath hitching once again as he poked around his belly button. "Like it's all the way up here."

"Could be," said Gil. "But do you know what would make it feel even better?"

"Moving..?" The word was hesitant, gripped in apprehension before Barnaby evidently to decide to do just that. Gil rested his unoccupied hand on a thigh - which quivered like the bow of an inexperienced archer - as the boy tentatively began riding his cock.

While hazel eyes fluttered open and close, plush lips bitten and pursing to stifle moans, Gil remained captivated. The hand on Barnaby's dick sped up, persuading the boy to quicken his own motion until he was nearly bouncing in the raven's lap.

With the way his ass clapped against him, accompanied by gradually shameless mewling, he was proving himself to be a natural. And whether Barnaby realized it or not, his squirming in a desperate attempt at finding the perfect angle seemed almost hell-bent on milking Gil for everything he was worth.

In an instance overwhelmed by sheer bliss, the raven hissed, unthinking, "You're a fucking keeper." He thrusted sharply upward as Barnaby sunk down, and the boy's eyes flew right open.

"Fuck! " He cried out, all high pitched. "Again! Please!"

"Again?" Gil abandoned his cock then to sink his nails into supple hips, guiding him down each time he continued to thrust. "Right there? Is that it, sweetheart?"

"Yes! Ooohmy god-" Tears were returning to his eyes, the poor boy shaking like a leaf. His whimpers were incessant at that point, and he was panting heavily for air, coming completely undone. When his tongue started lolling out, Gil couldn't resist giving it a lick - which was the exact moment Barnaby jolted, bumping his forehead against the other's. "S-Sorry - Feel...close!"

But Gil could only chuckle. "You wanna cum?" No denying he was near his own limit with how deliciously tight Barnaby was getting again. He doubled his efforts, aiming for that One Spot repeatedly, making the boy throw his arms around his neck and moan helplessly into his ear. "Cum for me, Bee. Show me how good it feels to finally be fucked." For extra measure, Gil returned a hand to his dick, wringing along his shaft and rubbing over the tip.

"So good!" Barnaby whined, tears and sweat slicking the other's neck. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Gil was relentless in jerking him off while the boy bounced desperately against him. Finally, Barnaby locked up, practically shouting his pleasure as he unloaded onto the raven's hand and stomach.

"Good boy," Gil purred. "Good, good boy."

12