Fawned - A PetPlay Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it?" Gil's hands wandered to his back, idly rubbing up and down. Barnaby nodded.

"The collar's for you, and I'm- I don't know--"

"What do you mean for me?"

"You know—"

"Do I?"

Barnaby gulped a mouthful of air just to exhale it all in a huff. "I don't know." He frowned, aware of how pathetic he sounded. He receded to look up at the other. "I don't know how else to say it other than it felt like- I had to? And I know that's weird because I think the implication was that if I wore it the next time you saw me, we'd have sex even though that wasn't the plan tonight which was totally fine, but just knowing that I was going to see you made me feel like I had to because- I- something to do with respect, maybe...?"

In Gil's face, Barnaby saw disbelief, confusion, confliction - and then he wasn't sure. He couldn't quite read him after that.

You had to be honest?

He glanced out the car window to his dorm building.

You couldn't have gone along with it?

"I had fun."

"Barnaby-"

He fiddled with the collar to get it off, keeping his head low. "I really don't know what I'm doing, and I'm sorry if I tricked you into thinking I did, but I think the more we do stuff like this, the weirder I'm going to get and I don't think that's what you want-" He cut himself off, not realizing why the collar was only getting tighter.

"How about instead of assuming the things I want-" Barnaby froze as Gil's fingers grazed his neck. Relief ensued as the collar consequently fell off. "You ask?"

The boy sunk against the door, at a loss of what to say or do from there. But with Gil expectantly waiting, it was all he could do to give that pre-programmed response: "I'm sorry."

The man sighed and slumped back into his seat. His storm cloud eyes scoped the world from their side of the windshield in tense silence. Maybe he should have left after 'thank you'.

"You're assuming-" Gil started again, and Barnaby spotted a small smile that hadn't reached the man's eyes. "That I don't want weird."

Who would?

Rather than argue, he fixed his posture, at least to show he was listening.

"Don't get me wrong, you made it clear you were weird the second I let you into my dorm, but hey- I am too. Hell, you must've heard it first, right? You were the one calling me a freak-"

"In the sheets!" He felt incredibly stupid for blurting it, but if nothing else, he really didn't want Gil thinking it went without context. "And that was just...what other people said, but I don't know! That's probably normal! You let me go with a collar and I wore it out just...because!"

"I put a collar on you. That's not fucking weird?"

"Is it?!"

"Get in the back."

The statement threw Barnaby so far off, he wasn't certain he'd heard it right. "I-What?"

He'd had half a beat to collect himself before Gil pounced, all but jumping out of his seat to trap Barnaby in his own by holding himself up against the door. He could've sworn his heart took off right out of his chest.

"I want to show you I want you."

"Oh—"

"Do you want me to do that?"

Barnaby had to think about that - which wasn't easy with the man bearing down on him so suddenly. There was so much to think about— "Can I ask, uhm...Why?"

"Why," Gil repeated, sounding exasperated. But then, he added, "Why I want you?"

Barnaby nodded meekly, and Gil blew air through his nose. When his gaze settled back on the boy, he stared, studying him for a long minute. Finally, he said, "You put a collar on for me because you thought it was respectful. Do you realize how fucking hot that is? You called yourself a 'pet deer'. Are you kidding? That's the cutest shit. Where are the adoption papers? I'll sign-"

"Shh- You- Don't need to sign anything-" Barnaby lifted his hands, intending to cover Gil's mouth to keep him from talking. But when the man shut right up, his eyes wide and gleaming with youth, Barnaby settled for cupping his face instead. They fit together like puzzle pieces. "...You could have anyone else."

Gil's lips curled, and he shook his head slightly. "I don't know," he sighed, "Can I tell you a secret? I feel like you can handle a secret."

Barnaby blinked in surprise. He did not agree, but he found himself nodding.

Another pause followed, and Gil reeled back. "I'm tired of hunting around for it, I think. It's like- I'm not looking for a relationship, but I still want...that. Y'know-?" He shrugged. "Someone to 'keep the bed warm' or whatever. And I want to know it's gonna be the same person each time, so...There's at least something to build off of, and, I guess- Something or- someone I can trust to be as much into That Weird Shit as I am. If that makes any sense."

It probably did, but as far as Barnaby was concerned, he didn't have enough experience to make a judgment. Instead, he offered the closest thing he could relate to: "Like a friend?"

That made Gil laugh. "Sure, like a friend, but...I don't know. It's been so goddamn long since I've had one, I couldn't even tell you what the difference is." He pinched the bridge of his nose, combed a hand through his hair. "All I know is that it'd be nice to have someone willing to wear a collar for me and follow simple orders...But who also wouldn't mind getting coffee or hanging out without there being any kind of pressure. Is that too much to ask?"

It was Barnaby's turn to lean toward Gil's side. He traced the patterns of his camo with a fingertip, just for a reason to touch him. "What if..." he muttered, "If there was a day, or...a few days where you wanted to have sex, and I didn't. What would happen?"

"Then we wouldn't have sex?" Gil replied, raising a brow. "Not like I'd get mad. Ideally, it'd just be a Whenever We Both Feel Like It thing."

Well, that was assuring. Barnaby's absent tracing became an intent grasp at Gil's sweater. "Okay."

"'Okay'?"

"I'll wear the collar," he said, "And hang out with you. I want to hang out with you."

"And sleep with me?"

"Yes."

"Wow—" And Gil smiled like he couldn't believe it. "I'm that lucky, huh?"

Barnaby laughed because he couldn't believe that someone would consider being stuck with him 'lucky'. It came so much of a shock that he forgot he was, in fact, a certifiable wimp and nodded to the backseat. "Do you still want me to, uhm—"

"Yeah. Get your sexy ass back there, Bambi."

"You- You did not just say that!"

A bold smirk smeared Gil's lips, and he turned his keys in the ignition. "Say what?"

Before the man could have a chance at taking pride in Barnaby's red face, the blond climbed to the back of the car. He fought to get out of his onesie while Gil brought them to the last row of the lot. He'd managed to get it tangled around his ankles, laying on his back, when he caught a glimpse of the other reaching for something in the glove compartment.

The next minute, Gil was opening the door Barnaby propped his feet against. He put aside a small bottle and a wrapped condom to help him down to his boxers.

A rush of autumn air entered the car, and Barnaby whined, shivering, "Close the door, it's cold." He yelped when the response was a heap of camo to the face. A topless Gil climbed in between his legs, shutting the door behind him, while Barnaby hurried to put his sweater on.

"You weren't wearing anything else underneath that?"

Comfortable from the waist up, the boy tried to angle his legs to give Gil optimal space and not potentially kick him. "...No?"

Gil rolled his eyes and tucked his hair behind his ear. Time seemed to slow as he lowered himself onto Barnaby. The boy tilted his head back as the other's lips aimed for his jaw, trailing down to his neck. "You're so fucking cute." He focused on one area, right near his shoulder, and Barnaby hooked his fingers into raven hair to make sure he didn't move away from it. Whatever nerve the man was kissing on must've been a magical one - it sent heat directly to his core. The second he dragged his tongue over it, Barnaby gasped.

"Giiil—"

Without giving him a chance to recover, Gil licked again, and then, sunk his teeth in. He started careful, nibbling as lightly as Barnaby bit at his own lip to contain himself. But it wasn't long until it was very obviously deliberate, and Barnaby was audibly whimpering as he scratched at Gil's scalp, hissing, "Ow- Oww—"

Gil stopped instantly, taking a moment to soothe the bruised skin with his tongue while Barnaby recuperated, graciously stroking his hair. Before the man moved on, he tended to the opposite side of Barnaby 's neck, repeating a similar process. Less harsh but more frequent bites.

Still clothed, yet Barnaby already felt claimed.

When Gil's fingertips fell to his thigh, his heart leapt at the chance for that to change. Except then the touch was featherlike, and Barnaby had to struggle to stay still. Teasingly, the man grazed between his legs, played with the hems of his boxers - swept anywhere but where Barnaby needed him most. He could only take so much unfairness.

The next time Gil neared his bulge, the boy lifted his hips, ensuring it would be cradled in the other's palm as he whined, "Please."

"Needy," came the gravelly response, accompanied by a delicate squeeze to his package. A chaste kiss graced his cheek.

Barnaby was on his way to melting. He mumbled, curling Gil's hair around his fingers, "Aren't you?"

The raven lifted his head, and the two shared a smile.

Moments later, both were nude from the waist down (Barnaby refused to give up Gil's sweater; it was a wonder the man wasn't freezing). His legs were spread wide, and he anticipated Gil to get right to lubing his fingers, stretching him on his own -

He blinked, instead, when three fingers pressed light against his lower lip.

"Open."

He took them in one at a time, caressing them with his tongue and inviting them further. Though his eyes were in a sort of half-lidded daze, he could sense Gil's searing into him, fueling that pre-existing fire under his skin. There were whispers of "Good boy" and "Fuck yeah, that's it" that encouraged him to suckle, coating the digits in as much saliva as he could produce. He swallowed again and again, only to feel a twinge of disappointment when Gil pulled out without anything to show for it.

Fortunately, that disappointment was swiftly turned to relief as those same fingers, one by one, filled up Barnaby's other hole. He hissed and groaned until Gil stole his sounds with a kiss; he wrapped his arms around his neck, not wanting it to end while the man fumbled with himself below.

One second, he felt the stroke of fingers inside him, and the next, he realized, both of Gil's hands had a grasp on his legs. He gritted his teeth and held on tight as something thicker began sliding into him. "A-Ah...Slowly- slowly—"

Gil held his breath and eased himself in as gradually as possible, something Barnaby appreciated greatly. It took a few minutes of patience - made sweet by more kisses and nuzzling their faces together - but eventually, Gil bottomed out, Barnaby adjusted, and the two could begin moving.

Everything seemed so in sync. From the way they looked into each other's eyes, to the simultaneous rise and fall of their chests - to Barnaby's hips lifting to meet each thrust. For a while, they moved as one. Even when Gil began to really pick up the pace, Barnaby shamelessly bucked his hips, desperate to keep rhythm. At least until he was left panting, and the energy was soon spent.

"Still chilly?" Gil purred, smoothing the blond's sweat-slicked hair back.

Barnaby giggled, and he leaned into the hand. His voice was so thin. "I'm fine- comfortable. Very comfortable-"

Gil's grin widened. As if to add to that 'comfort', he gave a particularly direct thrust that had the boy seeing stars. "Oh my god-!"

He was pulled into another passionate kiss, one where Gil still had to put a hand to his cheek to guide the mess that was his tongue and lips. There was biting and sucking until Barnaby's mouth felt swollen, but there was also pride swelling in his chest when he raked his nails over the man's inked shoulders, earning a moan. He continued, and the reward was Gil using him rougher, faster. His head was spinning. And then it was colliding with the door behind him. "Ow!"

"Shit," Gil grumbled, failing to hide his laughter, "Sorry."

Barnaby pouted, but luckily the pleasure was too great to notice the pain for long. "Carefuull..."

"I'm trying, baby, I promise. You just feel so fucking good."

Watching the man's body work, Barnaby wasn't sure that first part was true. In a moment of clarity, he started to notice something else: "Gil, the car—"

It was moving along with them, rocking with Gil's thrusts. He paused briefly, looking like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, before decidedly shrugging and pursuing his mission of turning Barnaby into nothing more than a panting, whimpering toy. "So?"

"Gil!"

He heard laughter. Not Gil's. Not his. A group of people. Hollering. He heard it on the other side of the door. His face paled with the realization. Someone was outside. His body nearly went limp.

Again, Gil paused, his eyes like daggers as he glared out the window. Barnaby tried to pull him down, but the man wouldn't budge. "The windows are tinted," he said calmly. Then, with his smirk returning- "They don't know who's in here."

Barnaby trembled, and Gil wrapped his arms securely around him. He rolled his hips, whispered in the boy's ear, "They want a show? Let's give them a show. Don't hold back now."

And then Gil was pounding into him once again, and as embarrassed as he was, it was impossible to be silent. He thought he heard cheering and knocking on the car- but all he needed was the other telling him how much of a Good Boy he was to make him cry out that much louder. It was all so much.

Whether he and Gil were drowning out their sounds, or the intruders were fading into the night - Barnaby couldn't tell. It didn't really matter. It felt more private, and that was all the boy needed when his body finally had too much.

His fingers knotted in raven hair, and his hips jolted erratically. Gil took pity, enveloping his hand around Barnaby's cock. It didn't take much to milk him through, but the boy was sure to thank him over and over - even when he had nothing left and Gil was the one reaching his limit inside of him.

Everything after moved on in a haze. He must've cried tears at some point because Gil dutifully wiped at his cheeks and kissed his eyes. Somehow, Barnaby ended up back in his onesie. He was sweaty and sticky, but it was soft and cozy to cuddle up to the man in the backseat. The window was down so the other could blow out smoke from a cigarette. He still opted not to have his sweater on. A wonder to Barnaby, but a worry he thought about less the more mesmerized he became with his chest.

For some reason, he asked, his voice still hoarse, if he ever planned to get another tattoo. Gil already had them on his back, so logically the next step would be his chest, right?

Whether he followed or not, the man chuckled, holding Barnaby closer. No, he didn't have any plans - what about him?

No. Barnaby explained it was impossible - he'd never be able to decide on one thing he could be content with for the rest of his life. He always thought the watercolor ones were pretty though.

"Alright," Gil spoke in a way that sounded urgent. A tone that had Barnaby ready to apologize for something done wrong. He said, "Are we okay now? No more bullshit? I want you, and I assume...you want me. I'm getting this right?"

Barnaby perked up, nodding quickly. "Yes! I- I like this. A lot. I want to do this more. And the- hanging out. I'd be really happy with that."

Gil eyed him skeptically, flung out his cigarette, and rolled the window up. "You kinda said the same thing last time."

"Before," Barnaby stammered, "Before I started being weird—"

"Dude. Knew you were weird from the beginning. It's fine."

"Okay," Barnaby sighed, trying to relax again, "As long as you're- aware."

There wasn't much left to be said after that. Without any more questions, they had come to a silent agreement.

Gil eventually returned to the driver's seat and brought them back to the entrance of Barnaby's building. There hadn't been another car or soul in the lot.

They shared a final hug and a goodnight kiss before parting ways. Barnaby was halfway to his dorm when he realized his collar was still in the car.

12