Sweet Hypnotic Trap

Story Info
Boy gets manipulated by a hypnotist during trance.
4.1k words
4.57
32.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Patrick. Forgive me for making you wait, my receptionist gave me the wrong set of files." The therapist sat behind his desk, in front of me. "So, what brings you to me?" he asked, still organizing papers and giving me only a brief look.

"I've heard you're good at hypnosis," I said, anxiously looking down at the tips of my shoes. "I thought you could use it to help me..."

Doctor Reed raised his eyebrows as he finally focused his full attention on me. My heart began pounding. I was scared of what was about to happen.

"I suppose you could say I'm a decent hypnotizer," he admitted. "Why would you like to be hypnotized, though?"

"To make myself more confident," I responded without hesitation. For days I was overthinking this session, getting ready for what was to come. To a point, it made me emotionless.

I thought he would begin questioning me now, but surprisingly, he stood up and pointed me the cozy couch in the back of his room.

"Let's continue here," he offered. I sat down in the corner and he chose the place right next to me, in an armchair. "You seem rather nervous, Patrick, so if you consent, I'll place you into a surface level trance. It should make you feel safe and relaxed, while allowing me to offer you the help you need."

"Okay," I nodded. "But I'm worried it won't work on me."

He smiled rather confidently.

"Don't worry about that. There are multiple different ways of putting someone in a trance. Statistically, it takes about three to four tries on an average person and seven to nine on someone very resistant to influence. Help me by following my instructions and I will help you. Alright. Close your eyes, rest the back of your head against the backrest, release the tension from your muscles. I will now stand up, but you calmly remain that way."

I heard the squeak of the leather as he stood up and then took place right next to me. It scared me a little bit, as I felt totally vulnerable, but I didn't open my eyes.

"I'll sit closer to you, so that you can hear me," he whispered almost straight to my ear. His presence being so close to me felt odd; intimate. I smelled the scent of his cologne and in some weird way he seemed to be radiating cozy warmth that made me focus my full attention on him. "Listen to my voice. Ignore all the other sounds you may hear. You don't need the ambience around you. You need only to listen to my voice," he kept whispering gently in a slow, monotone way. "Allow your thoughts to become blank. Give up your consciousness, allow your instincts to be in power. Calm down your breath. Imagine a great, peaceful darkness, the same that you see when falling asleep. Don't be afraid of it. Don't be afraid to get lost in it. Let yourself to slowly drift away. Let yourself sink into the calming darkness. Don't be afraid to do so, I'm here for you. Just keep listening to my voice. That way I can keep you safe. Safe and feeling good. Feeling good and relaxed. Don't be afraid to let go but don't feel pressured to do so either. You can doze off, take a short nap, regenerate. I'll keep watch. Whatever your choice is, I'm here to keep you safe. You are protected. You're taking short, slow breaths. Your body is adjusting to your relaxation. You're sleeping, but you're still hearing my voice. It's not loud enough to wake you or bother you, but you can hear it just fine. You enjoy hearing my voice. You know that it means that you're safe and protected. When you hear my voice, you can relax and let go. When you hear my voice, you have to listen." Some pleasant warmth touched my chest in a light pressure, and began massaging it gently, sensually. "Relax... You must be so cozy right now. No cold or danger could touch you, because I'm here with you." The warmth began spreading. It was now caressing my stomach, then my thighs, then touched my crotch. Wherever it showed, it left heat that wouldn't disappear. "It's so warm and nice as if you were sitting next to a fireplace. You can sense that warmth as it removes any cold you could sense." The touch returned to my chest and it doubled on the warmth I felt before. I sensed droplets of sweat forming on my forehead, my armpits getting moist. "It looks like you're becoming too warm... too hot... how about you stand up for a moment and take off your clothes? It will cool you down a bit..."

"Nooo..." I protested weakly, frowning.

"As you wish. Don't worry about that. You won't be forced to do anything against your will. You can trust me to keep you safe and protected." Then yet another warm touch arrived to my chest, rubbing my body passionately and spreading the heat, slowly becoming unbearable. I could feel that one of the droplets on my forehead formed and slid down to drown in my eyebrow. "You're safe and relaxed... you're warm and protected... you can let go and sleep comfortably..." It wasn't true. I couldn't. It was too hot. Way too hot.

"It's so hot..." I whispered.

"Would you like to take your clothes off to cool down?"

"No..."

"You can trust me, Patrick. I'm here to keep you safe and relaxed. I want you to feel good. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm a doctor, the sight of a naked body doesn't impress me. Just make yourself comfortable and relax..."

I stood up and began undressing. I felt like ripping my clothes off but I lacked the strength to do it.

"Please, help me..." I moaned helplessly, not being able to even unbutton my shirt.

"As you wish. You just sit back and relax, I'll free you from this heat." I gasped in pleasure when he freed me from my shirt and the t-shirt under it. My torso felt fresh and cold, as if the hot day has ended and now it was the cool evening. It became even better when he released me from my pants, then from my sticky, sweaty underwear. Even when he removed my socks, my skin felt relief I could not describe with words. "You're free now, Patrick. You can lie back and relax. You're cool and safe. You don't have to worry about anything. How do you feel, Patrick?"

"I feel great," I said, smiling and spreading my arms comfortably, among the great, dark void, that was not endangering me, as the voice was protecting me. "But please, stay with me."

"I'm not going to leave you, Patrick. You know you can trust me. You're protected and loved. You deserve to feel good and relaxed. You deserve to rest." As long as I was listening to the voice, it would keep me safe. As long as I was listening, I could relax. "Do you feel a little tickle, Patrick? Down in your body, it touches you very gently, barely noticeable, but slowly grows in strength as we speak. Do you sense it?"

I giggled.

"Yes," I admitted cheerfully.

"While sudden and not expected, you're so relaxed that you don't feel the need to act on it. It's as if a butterfly had landed on your body and started gently moving its colorful wings. You don't feel like waking up your muscles, that feel so great being so relaxed, to scare the butterfly away. It's not doing anything bad to you anyway. If it wanted to, I would scare it away, because I'm here to make you safe." I giggled again, as the little tickle increased on intensity, but my body felt so heavy from the relaxation that I could not possibly act on it. "But as you slowly let the butterfly play on you, the innocent tickle becomes quite frustrating... It's still a pleasurable sensation, but one that would be even more pleasurable if you could scratch the spot where it's playing. But you can't do it because you don't want to harm this beautiful, colorful butterfly." I could not see the butterfly, as it was playing under me, around my buttocks. It became really comfortable playing down there, but as the voice said, I didn't want to hurt its wings by trying to stop it, so I helplessly endured it, chuckling. "Oh, the butterfly has flown away. But it seems the itch that he left still grows in you... You can reach your hand and scratch it now, though."

I tried moving my arm but it jumped up like a fish out of water and immediately fell down. It was so heavy from relaxation that I could never reach the itching spot.

"Please, help me..." I asked.

"You wish me to scratch you, Patrick?"

"Yes..."

"As you wish. I'm reaching out to scratch that spot. I'm touching it. Can you feel it?" I felt his touch but it was in the wrong place. The itch was there but deeper.

"No..." I moaned weakly. "It's deeper inside of me..."

"Hmmm... I can't reach that far with my hand, Patrick. I could try scratching you with something else. Would you like that?" he asked gently. I kept curling my toes as the tickling sensation was becoming truly unbearable.

"Yes..."

"Okay. I will need you to relax now. Let me turn your thoughts off so hard that I will be the one breathing for you. I want you to slowly take a breath with me..." I followed him as he made the sound of slowly absorbing air through his nose. "Keep it... and slowly release it..." he kept guiding me and repeating it. I felt something down there pressing itself against me. The slow, calming breaths helped me to submit to it. I felt odd shiver of excitement when it entered me, finding less and less resistance with each breath I was releasing through my nose. I spread my legs further, enjoying the sensation of letting it enter me, deeper and deeper, towards that annoying itch.

And it finally reached it. I moaned from pleasure and satisfaction when that thing began itching my insides, bringing an overwhelming relief. At that moment I wanted it to stay inside me forever. It was filling me so well like it was the last missing piece of me. With it inside of me, I didn't have to fear about any butterfly entering me and leaving an unbearable itch.

"This feels so good... you feel safe, relaxed, intact. Fully satisfied. Nothing stands in your way. You're free and happy. Enjoy yourself. Think of nothing else. You're in a bliss you deserve. It's your time to regenerate. And I'm here to guide you, to help you, to protect you, to scratch you, to take care of you. You're loved and cared for. You're a beautiful person. A beautiful man. I would not want to be anywhere else right now... Do you want to see how beautiful you are? That you're thousand times prettier than that butterfly?"

"Yes... show me..." I begged through the pleasurable bliss.

"As you wish. I will now place my hand on your eyes, so don't get startled by it." I felt his big, warm hand gently touch my eyelids, my nose, my cheekbones and my forehead. It didn't startle me, it was pleasant. "And once I remove my hand, you will open your eyes and see yourself, but you will remain calm, relaxed and confused. Remember that I'm here with you, keeping you safe and protected... I will count down, so you can prepare. Five... four... three... two... one..."

He slowly removed his hand from my face and I opened my eyes. The light overwhelmed me at first but I enjoyed seeing some images. They were not blurry, but my mind felt so heavy that I couldn't recognize what I was seeing despite seeing it.

With time, I began understanding the images. I noticed two naked men lying on a leather couch, spooning each other, cuddling. The bigger one was older, had a hairy chest and a very handsome face that was now smiling in a relaxed way. The younger man in front of him was slimmer and shorter, had messy hair and nerdy glasses. The older man was lovingly rubbing the younger one's chest, licking his neck, whispering something straight to his ear.

I frowned, trying to think through the fog of pleasure, happiness and comfort that was filling my mind. Who were these people? This question succeeded at bringing the sudden realization.

These men were us. I saw us in a mirror that showed up in front of us from nowhere. Somehow, doctor Reed was as naked as I was. I looked down at our crotches and moaned helplessly. I could see his hairy nutsack and just a little part of his hard penis; the rest of it was filling my asshole. He was moving his hips, penetrating me deeper with each thrust.

"What are you doing to me...?" I moaned weakly, trying to move my arm but it was still so heavy and numb that he overpowered me with a gentle move.

"I am doing something beautiful, Patrick. Something pleasurable and transient that will be forgotten once you leave my office. You won't be aware of that, but what I did to you will be with you forever. That unsatisfied itch inside of you will come back, every time unexpected, and only a hard cock inside of you will be able to calm it down. It will drive you insane unless you obey it, so your mind became fully dependent on your instincts today. You will have to give yourself up to men, beg them to take you, plead on your knees so that they fill you... Do you remember why you came to my office, Patrick?"

I tried to think but it was really difficult. I kept looking at the base of his penis sinking in and out of me and at his huge balls touching my buttocks. Why did it feel so good to be fucked in the ass? Why wasn't I scared?

"My roommates from my college dorm... bully me," I said weakly, answering his question. "They're a bunch of mean jocks... they see me as a pathetic beta male... I wanted to be more confident... so that I can stand up to them..."

"But you are a weak beta male, Patrick. This is who you are. You should cherish it. Men like you exist for men like me to enjoy and abuse you. Look at us. Look at how happy and relaxed we both are. You're taking me inside of you like a champ. I'm so close to dumping my load in you... And that's all your doing. Your tight ass feels like it was made for me." He kissed my ear with a smile and began whispering into my ear. "You can never say 'no' to them again, Patrick. This is the only acceptable method of dealing with bullies for boys like you -- display of obedience, open acknowledgment of their superiority, loyal and devoted service, willing and eager participation in any humiliating game they come up with... You have to understand that they're not bullying you for personal reasons. They just need it. Their nature as alpha males forces it upon them. If they began bullying you unprovoked, it's because they're meant to be the successful men of tomorrow, who have to train now how to be abusive, how to enjoy the thrill of degrading someone. You're helping them to become the cruel but powerful leaders of this world that it needs so desperately... That's why there's no way I will help you defend yourself from them. Instead, I will make you endure it, enjoy it and crave it..."

"No... please..." I plead, feeling a confusing sense of betrayal forming somewhere in my mind, but immediately getting lost in the bliss and relax. "Please, don't make me do this..."

"Shhhh, boy. No resistance. Relax. You will do as I say. I want you to listen to me very carefully now. Focus on my voice. You will never say 'no' to a man that you find intimidating. You will always say 'yes' to a man who bullies you. I want you to repeat that after me."

"No..."

"You will do it, boy. You will submit. You allowed me to enter your mind and now I'm its master. There's no way you could resist me now, because you already tasted what it means to have me in your thoughts. Safety. Protection. Pleasure. Relax. Comfort. Having no thoughts, having to do nothing else but to submit is so easy and feels so good... No more worrying, just simple obedience... Freedom is not a high cost for what I'm giving you. I know you feel the natural need to resist it, but if you succeed at ignoring it, it will open you the door to carless happiness. No more worrying, because there will always be a willing master who will guide you..." He had to pause, as his face twisted with emotion. He closed his eyes and held me closer, thrusting his penis into me in a slower, intense pace. I moaned, sensing that he hits something inside of me. Shameful shiver of pleasure left my nipples and went through my entire body like a wave. What was he doing to me...

When he finished using me, he stopped moving, remaining inside of me. I tried to push him out but he was in full control. He was breathing fast and deep. Suddenly, he pulled his penis out of me. I watched his softening dick slid out of me, covered in sticky white semen that he filled me with. Only now I noticed that I was holding one of my legs up, like an absolute slut. He guided it down on the couch as he didn't need me spread anymore.

He caught my sight in the mirror and he smirked in a smug way.

"If your roommates are smart, they will fill all of your holes with semen, boy. If they're stupid... well, they'll probably ruin your life." He touched my gasping hole with the tips of his fingers and then brought them to my mouth. "Open your mouth, boy. Taste me."

I've had to listen to his voice, so there was no way I could oppose to him. I opened my lips and allowed him to smear his cum on my tongue. He smiled watching me savor it.

"Now I want you to close your eyes, relax and sleep. And when you wake up, you will say 'yes' to your bullies..."

*

"... Two... you're feeling a cool, pleasurable breeze touching your face... one... you feel relieved, good, rested, ready to wake up and put a smile on your face... zero. Wake up."

I slowly opened eyes, confused about my whereabouts, yet somehow still happy and relaxed. I looked at my therapist sitting in a chair. He smiled.

"The moment you stopped worrying about getting hypnotized, you relaxed rather easily," he said in a calming, friendly tone. "It shows that you really needed this. How are you feeling, Patrick?"

I moved on the couch a little, adjusting my butt. Something felt weird. My clothes were laying on me in an odd, uncomfortable way in few different spots.

"A little bit weird," I admitted. "But also really good."

"I'm glad to hear that. Let me summarize what you told me in trance. You revealed that you're having an issue with your dorm roommates who are going out of their way to bother you. You were convinced that the best way to deal with that problem is to gain confidence and stand up to them. We did conclude that it's not the best solution, however."

I looked at him, confused and a bit annoyed. It was kind of scary and frustrating to not know what was happening to me, especially when I was clearly rather talkative...

"How so?"

"You admitted that you could never match them if any potential fight would break out. You also lack backup and they outnumber you. The realistic, reasonable approach is not to challenge them."

I raised eyebrows. What was he talking about? That was the only way...

"So you want me to do... nothing...?"

"Not at all. I've suggested you a much better solution." Doctor Reed smiled in a sly way. "The key to solving any conflict is knowing what your opponent wants and expects, Patrick. You have to understand that it's nothing personal from their perspective. If it's not you, they'd find themselves someone else to bully. It's just how nature works. Pardon me the cliché reference, but alpha males need beta males. That's just how simple animal societies work."

"You mean to say I'm a beta male?" I raged.

"From their perspective? Of course," doctor Reed responded calmly. "And that's why they're abusing you, Patrick. Do you want to hear my suggestion?" I felt so disappointed and hurt at that moment that I didn't even nod in answer. He just proceeded anyway. "Let them."

"What?!" I gasped in shock.

"Let them. Endure it. Do what they say. Let them enjoy the thrill of humiliating you. Openly acknowledge their superiority." I was listening to him with my mouth wide open from pure shock. "This is all they want from you -- to feel that they're the ones in power. You have to realize that they're getting it anyway by bullying you. They get their satisfaction and leave you alone for a while, until they need another rush. So give them more of it. Feed their thirst for control. Offer it to them willingly. Show that you fully agree that you deserve this treatment. Make them feel like kings. That way you will be the one who holds the true control. And let me tell you this -- alpha and beta males don't exist in the human society. Once you finish university, you will get a highly paid job in IT and nothing that you did will matter. Think about this, Patrick. You can't defeat them with physical strength, because you simply lack it. So instead, use your head to do it."

12