Fawned - A PetPlay Romance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong hands had to hold him down at the waist - bruises in the making. But then Barnaby began to choke up - an urge, he worried, Gil would have to fight as he silently swallowed every last drop out of him.

Unlike Barnaby, he didn't retreat the first chance he got. He continued. He massaged him with his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around his tip. The longer he persisted, the more Barnaby trembled; the odder the sensation at his core grew, the more it felt like shockwaves surging through his cock. There came a point Barnaby had to start pushing Gil away- "Please- Stop- Too much, too much-"

Gil popped off readily, snickering to himself. "Sorry. Wanted to make sure I got it all." He climbed out of bed then, and Barnaby was about to ask where he was going before noticing he was taking his laptop from his desk. He came right back, fortunately, reclining against the pillows with the device in his lap. Barnaby fixed the blankets to cover his legs, still somewhat recovering. He curled up to him as the Netflix homepage filled the screen. "What do you like to watch?"

They decided on Parks and Rec because that seemed like a safe bet to Barnaby. Lighthearted, didn't require much investment - almost everyone had a neutral opinion on it. Gil didn't seem to mind.

They got through a few episodes with Barnaby dozing off here and there. Each time he would open his eyes, Gil would smile down at him, brushing against his arm. Not much was said, and neither of them tried to start a conversation, but it was okay. It was comfortable.

Inevitably, they came to the end of another episode to find that the sun had gone down. Both still had assignments to finish, and both had an early class the next morning.

Neither moved from their spot without exchanging a few more passionate kisses.

Once redressed, Barnaby thanked Gil for his time. Gil assured him not to mention it. He would see him again soon.

On his way back to the dorm, Barnaby stopped at an ATM. He withdrew $100.

He incited no greeting upon entering the room, didn't even lift his gaze from the floor - just placed the amount onto Jensen's nightstand and turned to his bed.

"Keep it. "

He froze, and his friend heaved a sigh, closing his laptop.

"I'm sorry—"

"You need it more than I do." Barnaby dared a glance to find Jensen handing it back to him. "Take it."

He stared, frozen, until he realized the other wasn't going to budge.

So he took the money before Jensen would have to tire his arm out. While their hands still touched, Barnaby pulled him in for a hug. "Thank you."

The reluctance couldn't have been more clear, but Jensen did wrap his arms loosely around Barnaby in return. "You wanna grab dinner? Your treat?"

"Yes!" Barnaby exclaimed, eager for an opportunity to redeem himself, "Yes, I definitely do!"

They ended up at Waffle House.

Over diabetic-inducing food and unwashed dishes, Jensen updated Barnaby on spending his day in Urgent Care. No, he didn't test positive for anything, and no, Barnaby, it wasn't nonconsensual. He'd expected it to feel a certain way and when it didn't, demanded it harder, faster, rougher.

Barnaby said he was sorry.

Jensen shrugged, piling hashbrowns into his mouth. "Back to whacking it to hentai. That's all."

12