The Insatiable Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Gavin scratches an itch.
6.1k words
4.55
37.5k
63

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! I got the idea for this story and wanted to push it out as quickly as possible. It's on the raunchier side than my usual stories and doesn't involve much romance. Let me know what you think, I read all of the comments and love to hear your feedback.

*****

Chapter 1: Gavin scratches an itch

I needed to get fucked.

It was just one of those inclinations that coursed through my young body like needing a haircut or a shower after a long workout. The truth was that sex had become one of those constants in my life that re-appeared every so often. It was like a fucking plant that I'd water every single day and that kept growing bigger and bigger until soon enough, it'd take up my entire room. That was what it felt like with sex. The more I caved in, the more badly I needed it.

This was my life.

But it wasn't always like this. I remember spending many nights in my younger years, desperately jerking off to internet porn and thinking that I'd never get to experience something like that. Sex- real, raunchy and uninhibited sex- always seemed like it was lifetimes away from me. Back then I was a little more naive with fifty or so extra pounds on me. It wasn't until high school where I really started to focus more on these needs. I cut the weight and thanks to some newfound confidence, I found myself seeing sex less as an unattainable fantasy but something at the edge of my fingertips. If I wanted it, I just need to grab hard enough.

I'd been halfway into a shift working the front desk at one of the dorms on campus. I started this job last year, mostly because it was an easy way to make extra cash that didn't involve stacking books or scooping sub-par mac and cheese in the cafeteria- like the rest of the kids who needed jobs. I overheard one of the guys in my Public Speaking class talk about how Front Desk Workers basically got paid to sit around and watch Netflix for a few hours. Every now and then, you'll get the occasional kid looking to check in their non-resident girlfriend or fuck-buddy, or some girl in desperate need of the shitty vaccum or pots and pans that we rented out. Even still, it was a cushy job that I couldn't pass up. And so when i saw that they had opened applications, I quickly sent in my resume and managed to woo my way through an interview. Twenty minutes and a whole lot of aspirations to help ease these students into University life later, and I was hired.

Graham Hall wasn't like the rest of the dorms on campus. It was tucked away on the far edge of campus, just along the outskirts of downtown. Because of this, the University thought it best to house many of the upperclassmen there as became tradition. However, this year with enrollment at an all time high, Graham seemed to become the hodgepodge dorm that housed freshmen, transfers, international kids and upperclassmen alike. It also tended to be the most chill place to live- with all the RA's and staff turning blind eyes to the residents who just wanted to make the most of their college life. And thanks to the proximity to the scary downtown that yuppie parents wanted to protect their daughters from, the hall became a breeding ground for guys who filled up four out of the five floors. It was a dorm chock-full of male testosterone with a good mix of barely legal freshmen and international kids from all over the globe- all within an arm's reach.

The first few hours of my shift involved some actual work. I'd been renting out a few pots and pans to a group of international kids who'd gathered together for some big multicultural dinner. I even had a few stray kids who'd locked themselves out of their rooms- a few more times than allowed per dorm policy. But I encoded their cards anyway and sent them on their way without noting the extra fees. I learned early on that it's good to get on people's good side- and one way or another, some of them might remember your kindness.

As the night turned late, much of the bustle of Graham Hall subsided. I'd taken to scrolling through Twitter porn and carefully adjusting my growing cock inside the joggers that were now a bad idea, It was just so easy to fall into this habit, considering the counter was high enough to conceal what I was doing and that there was barely a soul around. I was set on getting some action tonight and so I opened Grindr, hearing that familiar tune which got me excited. But as suspected at almost 2 am on a Tuesday, most of the guys up were either too far away for my liking or were already halfway through a fuck session.

A smile crept across my face as I decided to head to an adult bookstore a few blocks away after my shift. It was a sleazy little joint that wasn't subtle in its advertising, with three bright red x's dotting the storefront at the dismay of the neighborhood. Such blatancy tended to weed out the unsure, meaning everyone who stepped foot in the back playroom was there for some real action- not some curious guys who'd stand around fully clothed and not participate. I chuckled at the memory of the last time I paid them a visit, having sucked off the cashier and gotten as many tokens as my heart desired. I ended up in the booths, getting my hole fucked at one end while sucking a thick cock on the other with neither guy ever showing me their face. I left there thoroughly used and satisfied, with a promise that I'd return. And as I felt my hole twitch, I was determined to recreate that night.

I slumped back into the chair, checking the time on the desktop to see that my co-worker after me was due any minute to take on the 2-6 shift. And so I gathered up my things and waited to hear that familiar buzz come from the glass front door. Instead I heard someone coming down the stairs, heading towards the door- likely on his way to a hook-up, considering most of the bars were closing up. He stopped for a second and looked back, seeing me through that perfectly framed overhead mirror used to check who was coming through the back entrance. The boy turned, surprising me that he wasn't this muscle-head senior that I'd pictured based on his stature. He pulled down the hoodie that masked his intensely green eyes and a boyish face that kept club bouncers up at night. He clearly wasn't a senior and was too corn-fed and all American to be an international student.

"Yo, do you know where Trimmer Street is?" he asked. Studying me with those green eyes.

I gave him a sideways glance, seeing that his phone was clearly on Google Maps and that the boy had every means to figure it out himself. He's making conversation, I thought to myself.

"It's four blocks away, just take a right outside and walk the opposite way of campus." I said, giving him a knowing look.

The boy flashed me a smile and slipped his phone back into his pocket, "Thanks dude." he said before giving me a wink and taking off. I made a mental note to look out for him the next time I was on shift.

Hannah came in from the front door shortly after, wearing the customary hoodie and sweats that often came with the graveyard shift. We'd been working this series of shifts all semester, and thankfully she wasn't one of those people who'd made it a mission to become best friends with me. She clutched onto her laptop case and a tote bag I assumed was filled with snacks as she walked to the front counter.

"Ready for another night shift?" I asked as I swung my backpack over my shoulder and got to my feet.

She rolled her eyes, "I have an Ochem test tomorrow so it's four hours of studying plus snacks." Hannah set her computer down and started to sign herself in, "Hopefully no freshmen come down needing to get back into their rooms."

I laughed as Hannah turned back, sipping on her coffee, "What about you? Where are you headed at 2am?"

I shrugged, keeping the mystery to myself, "Just gonna head to bed."

She gave me a smirk, almost as if she knew exactly where I was headed. I wasn't secretive about my extra curricular activities, but I didn't broadcast them to the world either. As far as I'm concerned, the only ones who need to know about my conquests were me and the guys I hooked up with. I'm 21 and miles away from my parents or anyone who knew me. What's so wrong about going out and having some fun?

"Well you have a good night, Gavin. See you next shift." And before I could even respond, she'd already had her nose in Mac, reading away at some PDF.

I nodded anyway and walked out the door, feeling the cool breeze wrap around my clothes. I was thankful it was dark because then my cock wasn't so noticeable as it tented in front of my black joggers. I tucked it into my waistband away, only causing it to grow harder from the constriction.

I decided to stop at my apartment a block away to change, wanting to let go of some unnecessary clothes and ditch the schoolboy backpack. That was the nice thing about living alone- it was that I could come and go as I pleased. I walked through the dark into my bedroom and stripped out of the university hoodie that was a PR nightmare waiting to happen, if someone were to catch me walking into an adult bookstore. I even shucked off my boxers and went for an extra tight baby blue jockstrap that hugged my ass so well. I opted for a black t-shirt in place of the button up one I was wearing and slid on my shoes without socks- knowing full well that all of these items of clothing would eventually be tucked into a locker, never to be worn again.

I set off towards the place, and a few blocks later, I was pulling the door open to one of my favorite spots, seeing those bright fluorescent lights as I stepped inside. "Well, well, well, look who it is." I hear coming from the counter along the side.

TJ's there, wiping the counter with a solution that could surely get him high. He's wearing a little step up from his usual flannel and washed-out jeans combo, even ditching the trucker hat for a nice comb over.

I smile and shrug my shoulders, "What can I say, I had an itch I needed to scratch."

He rolls his eyes, "I swear, ever since you got on PrEP, you've been such a loyal customer." I think back to when the drug finally kicked in and I could go out and get as much raw sex as I wanted with less of a fear. I hooked up with TJ back then, when he was still new to the store and I was just starting to come around. These days, I feel like he's watching me with pride every time I pass by on my way to the back.

I feel that devilish grin sweep over my face, "There's just nothing like doing it raw, Teej, I crave it so fucking much." I can feel my cock stir just at the thought, now clearly on display under the bright lights. "You need a little parting gift before your shift ends?" I ask, gripping my bulge and hungry for whatever the night has to offer.

He walks closer, dousing me in his cologne, "I've actually been seeing this guy and so I'm trying to be good." He's cautious but still he leans in and whispers in my ear, filling it with the scent of the cigarette he was smoking, "But fuck, you make it hard." His now apparent bulge is pressing into me this way, but far be it for me to push at the first sign of hesitation.

I take a step back, hoping to ease his temptation. "Let me know if you ever change your mind." And I give him a courtesy wink that people have said I'm known for.

TJ gives me a nod and clears his throat. He's not the kind of guy that I push into having sex, but he works here pretty often so it's always good to have people in your corner. We hooked up on one of the first nights I came here and he's been good to me ever since- giving me the dish on all the guys that head to the back.

We exchange the usual cash and tokens as he spills, "It's kinda slim pickings tonight, kid. None of the regular guys came in- except you." He closes the register, "There was this one kid who looked about your age."

I nod in thanks, "If the fates of the backroom align, then maybe I'll see him. I'm probably gonna spend most of my time in the booths." I admit, feeling my cock grow harder at the thought.

"Oh, to be young and pretty" he replies, looking at me like I'm the most expensive dessert on the menu. That mindset may not have gotten me far in life, but it sure as hell fuelled my sex drive.

I give him a nod before opening the door to the back which serves as an entrance to where the real fun happens. It doesn't take a genius to know that people don't come here for the overpriced DVD's or the sex toys they can discreetly buy online these days. It's this play area in the back that really brings in the cash, as well as all of the guys. It's affectionately called, "The Jungle", mostly because it's jungle rules back there- so long as you're of age and consenting, then whatever you want to happen, can.

I shuffle down the short hallway into the locker area and strip off my outer clothes. It's pretty unsuspecting here- with most of the guys saving all the fun for beyond this neutral zone. If anything, it looks like a typical locker set up at a spa- to the untrained eye of course. I shove my clothes into a locker from the key that TJ handed me before walking off. All but the bright blue jockstrap come off and I take a second to fix my hair in the handy mirror hung on the opposite wall. Even at 20, I'm still lucky if this boyish face made me look a day older than 17.

By now, my cock is hard as a rock, tightly contained within the fabric pouch as I walk out of the lockers into the hallway. It's like walking down a set of stairs leading to an underground dungeon with the scents of Clorox replaced by that of male musk and whatever combination of poppers is on the menu. I slowly walk through, feeling the warm ground under my bare feet- a habit I can't seem to break. There's just something about being barefoot- even in the sleaziest of places that gives me a thrill. I wiggle my toes in excitement as I make it to the booths. Not feeling like spending an entire night in the open play area. It's too much of a rabbit hole down there and I'm far too horny right now to try and test my luck.

I slip in one of the tokens and quickly pick a movie that I have yet to see- which based on my porn history, is a little hard to do. After a few minutes, I eventually hear someone enter the stall to my left and shuffle inside. This is why I love the booths- because anyone could be on the other side and all you have is a small hole in the middle of a partition to give you the slightest clue. I fall to my knees, staring into that hole that gives me a clear view of a pair of jeans that look like they're about to tear apart. The guy next door is tenting so hard, making my mouth water at the thought of what could be underneath.

He catches me looking through the hole, saying, "Fuck, you're a cute little thing.".

I grin, hearing that deep voice pass through the wall. He's gotta be in his thirties or forties- boys my age just don't carry that same voice.

"Thanks. You wanna fuck this ass?" I say as his face comes closer to the opening. He's watching me, careful that his eyes don't come into view as I turn around and dip my head down, showing off the bubble butt that I work hard on every time I'm at the gym.

"Hell yes." he says, pulling back and fishing out his dick from those jeans. I reach over for the dispenser of lube and liberally coat my hole, feeling my cock start to precum at first touch. It's been two days since I touched that pucker, and I could feel it slowly opening up to me like a friend giving you a hug after weeks of not seeing each other. The more I pet it, the more my cock starts to leak, proudly displaying that wet spot of precum from the blue pouch.

The guy on the other side stands at full mast and shoves his dick through the hole. Under the dim lights, I could see it- nearly bright red and glistening with precum as I ride out the anticipation he must have been feeling.

Everyone has a story as to why they come here: I mean a place like this doesn't just attract the average Joe off the street. A guy bold enough to walk into a shop with three blinking bright red X's is definitely someone who knows what he wants and has the means to get it. Encounters like these always had my mind spinning as to what their story was. Maybe he was some high profile businessman who loved fucking young guys annonymously. Or maybe he was a family man who'd snuck out of the house, leaving his sleeping wife to go get some discreet ass. Either way, the stories these guys had never compromised my role. I wanted them- baggage and all.

I got to my knees, pushing my ass back until I felt the tip of his cock just at my pucker. This is why I like these partitions so much- because the guy on the other side is pushed so far into the wall, trying to make sure every inch of his is on my side, but I'm the one in control here- at least for right now. Had it not been for the partition, he'd be coming at me full thrust until his dick was buried deep in my hole- again not that I'd complain, but it's fun to play with these guys a little. I push out my pucker, almost like it was giving the cockhead a welcomed kiss. And just when I hear that exhale carry across the vinyl sheeting, I back up, taking his inches in one go. We moan at the same time- his was a sound from deep within his gut, like he'd been deprived of his carnal need to fuck, while mine was more of a reassuring sound that this is exactly what I needed.

It's like I was born for this.

"Christ that's a tight cunt." I heard him say as I bounced on his dick. Other guys might have been turned off or even offended at that word. But I welcome it. It definitely took a little getting used to, but now I find it utterly erotic. Sex is all about an exchange of power. And sometimes in order to get what you want, you have to give up a little.

I rock back onto his dick, feeling my knees go numb as I back up into every inch. That familiar sheen of sweat coats my near naked body and I feel like a fish returning to water. I was so focused on the guy behind me that I barely notice the light come in from the nearby stall. A peek of dim lighting shining through that hole in the opposite partition, like a lighthouse calling me to shore. I hear the urgency of his footsteps, followed by the clanging of his belt buckle which I assumed felt like barbells as he desperately shucks off his pants. The seconds of anticipation came with the reward of a thick uncut cock that presented itself through the hole.

Mine, and mine alone.

I lean forward, kissing first at the shaft in thanks. Again, my mind started to wander. Maybe he was a truck driver or a mechanic. I could smell the musk oozing off his skin like his signature brand of cologne. He shudders when I take my tongue against his tip, pressing at that sensitive spot where the slit of his dick meets the underside where each fold of foreskin tapered off from. And he tastes good- not like all the college boys who believed the internet rumors and drank their weight in pineapple juice- so much so that their cocks taste fruity. He tasted like a real man- like someone ready to give a lucky boy his seed.

I manage to take the thick cock nearly to the base, an act which makes the mystery man tremble. He's really got the perfect size- thick enough so I struggle a bit to take it down, but just the right length so it comfortably jabs at my throat. I roll my lips under my teeth and start bobbing up and down, taking him for everything he had. All the while, the guy on the other side continues to fuck me as deep as the partition can manage. I stretch myself, pressing my ass against the hole with my lips practically kissing the partition on the opposite side. I feel like a prized calf- skewered on both ends, waiting to be feasted on. I wish there was a mirror in here or some camera getting all of this on tape so I can watch myself back cause I just know I look good right now.

12