Fay and Dondre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumble up to my knees and the motion brings a high-pitched whine from Fay. I pat her ass with a damp hand, never removing my other from inside her. She watches me with compliant eyes, even as I hook her leg over my arm. I get right back to work, now able to fuck her with one hand and worry the other over the sensitive skin above. Her body starts sliding back along the floor with the force of my hand powering into her pussy, and I watch her take it, grunting and gentle.

When she looks worn out, I stop and slide my hand out of her, hearing her hiss as her abused little hole gleams for me.

Then I climb over her and stuff it, probably for the last time tonight. It looks like she'll do whatever I ask her, and I don't want to actually hurt her. I focus on her face again.

"You coming inside me again?" she says, dreamily.

"Yeah."

She rolls her hips, even though she's gotta be sore from practically my whole fist banging off of her body before. Gentle little waves, and when I start thrusting irregularly into her it feels like she grabs me and wraps me in everything she's made of.

...

Fay

I'm confident I've used every muscle in my body. Dondre's head rests on one of my flattened breasts, and I hear his shaky breathing as his dick slips out of my body.

"Alright. Hell of a way to end the semester."

The comment sinks in for a minute and suddenly I'm laughing, jostling his head off of my chest, and more tears rolling from the outside corners of my eyes and down into my hairline. Dondre chuckles and plants little kisses all over my chest before sitting up over me.

"Come on before you freeze down here. Someone got you all wet and took your clothes."

He leads me to the bathroom and plants a kiss on the back of my neck before hustling off back down the hall. I don't bother to think about what it is as I wash away the sweat and cum, savoring the tender, stretched sensation between my legs.

"I made food," Dondre comments, leaned up against the counter as I step out of the shower. I try not to act weird about my naked body, drying myself as normally as I can with the single towel over the rack while his eyes drink me in.

"We just ate?"

"Two hours ago, and you need real food, not croissants."

I look up at him, accusatorily. "Haven't I seen you pull ramen noodles out of your bag whenever we study somewhere with a microwave?"

"Because you should never underestimate the power of convenience."

"Every other word out of your mouth is a conflicting statement, Hill." He watches me coat myself in shea butter, not touching but fucking me with his eyes. I feel my body trying to rise and respond again, and I'm relieved when I can cover myself in the thick, dark robe hanging over the back of the bathroom door.

I actually am impressed at the spread on the kitchen counter, but it makes me laugh all the same. Still bowls of ramen noodles, but not in the broth that comes from the seasoning packets. An assortment of chopped vegetables sourced from the fridge and chicken with a drizzling of soy sauce, placed around the ramen in the little clay-colored bowls I kept from my sister's bridal shower. He pours a wealth of seasoned vegetable broth over the noodles from a pot that had been simmering on the stove.

"Oh, so he's a chef," I croon over the setting.

"Chef, fiend, lover of beautiful women," he announces, grinning.

When we finish eating, he snatches my bowls out from under my hands, ushering me into my room before I can think to wash them. He wanders after me.

"We're taking a nap. You can do whatever you want with those later. Bury them, set em on fire, it's your house. But come on."

...

Dondre

"Oh?" she laughs, but doesn't say anything else about it, going quiet and giggly when I untie the belt at her waist.

"Yeah. Lay down, Fay," I suggest, struggling out of my clothes and climbing in behind her when she's settled, my skin singing at every point of contact with her.

"Oh, so we are actually taking a nap. Thought there was some ulterior motive."

I cruise a hand down her waist, wrapping my arm around her where it fits the snuggest. "Nah, not until we wake up."

She chuckles in her throat at this, and I wish for something to rise at the sound, but I truly need to recover before I take her on again.

"Dondre."

"Hmm."

"I'm glad you started talking to me."

I try to press my body even closer into her. I don't know if she even likes to cuddle, but I need the contact for now just to cement the fact that this is happening. "I'm glad you don't keep a regular journal."

She scoffs and turns her head to look back at me, but my eyes are closed with the first shadows of the evening, even though I can't keep a smile from hovering over my lips.

She kisses them, and falls asleep with me.