Fay at the Hen Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his cock with one hand as it moved in and out between the willing lips, until finally he had reached his pinnacle and withdrew slightly, holding Fay firmly so that he could explode over her. She was in such an aroused state from the cock pistoning into her at the rear that she paid no heed to the thick ejaculation hitting her all over her face. Splash...splash...spla... Mark held his cock close and his milky seed hit Fay's cheeks, her chin, her forehead, and she also felt the liquid enter her mouth as she held her lips open.

She allowed the fountain to fire all over her face, before darting her tongue out to lick round her lips, but could only feel the warmth as the 'cum' dribbled down her face as Mark held her in place. He then pushed his wilting member back into her mouth again –

'Lick it, Fay, lick me clean,' and Fay obligingly sucked and licked until every drop was taken into her mouth and Mark let go of her head and moved away.

'She's bloody fantastic, Dave. My God, she's fantastic –and she loves it too.' Nat still held Fay's arms and was still thrusting his vibrant cock into her from behind, but Dave now wanted to enjoy the woman who by now was their plaything.

'Bring Fay over here, Nat, let's make her comfortable,' said Dave as he still lay back on the settee watching Nat enjoying himself. Nat eased himself out of the raging, succulent body, and Fay raised herself to a standing position once more while Nat enveloped his arms around her waist to tease her cunt lips with his fingers again.

'You'd better come over here, Fay,' he whispered in her ear. Fay was on a high, had almost been brought to orgasm , but not quite, and could not now bring herself to deny anything that the three young men were envisaging. She held Nat's fingers on her cunt and was easily guided over towards the settee. She felt wonderful and knew that she must look stunningly sexual to the three men –but she didn't care. Her little panties were round her thighs, her skirt was rucked up all around her waist, her face showed the tell tale marks of dry semen, but Fay still held Nat's fingers tight onto her vaginal lips as the two of them neared the settee.

Mark had sat down on one of the armchairs to take a swig of wine and to recuperate after his explosion, and relaxed as he watched the sitting Dave ease Fay's pants down her thighs and onto the floor. 'Now the jumper, Nat,' and Nat received all the help he needed from Fay to lift her jumper up over her head before discarding it. Fay was blessed with firm, shapely breasts and they strained at the thin, black bra, immediately drawing Dave's attention to them. 'Now the bra, Nat,' and as he spoke he leaned forward from his seat to rub the fingers of one hand into Fay's soaking cunt, feeling the lips open easily to allow him to enter and push into her body.

Fay was teetering on her heels, opening her legs wider to accept the intruding fingers, and she was very high indeed, rubbing her own clit frantically, pushing her hips back and forth, wanting to get there, wanting so badly to 'cum.'

'Oh please, please. Fuck me, just fuck me ohhhhhh,' moaned Fay, surprising herself with her own language, and by this time Nat had taken her bra off and was grasping the bullet-like nipples, tweaking and pulling them painfully. Fay was enjoying the pain, enjoying the fingers up inside her cunt, her eyes closed and her sighs of enjoyment audible all round the room. Suddenly, Dave got up and took Fay's fingers away from pleasuring herself.

'Take Fay's skirt off and I'm sure she'd like to lay down, wouldn't you Fay.'

Fay stepped out of the skirt and was now totally naked apart from her high heels, as Dave laid two or three cushions from the settee down onto the carpet. Gently, Nat and Dave pushed Fay down onto the floor and made her comfortable on her back on the cushions –she looked sexy, raunchy –and desperate. Her fingers were back caressing her clit as she watched Dave and Nat strip down to their underpants, and then Dave knelt in front of her, between her legs, and knelt forward.

'Oh my God, oh no, oh yeeesssssss,' gasped the abandoned woman as she felt the first caress of the firm tongue on the wetness of her cunt. It pushed the lips open, darted in and then out, and then licked and pushed at the protruding clit, sending Fay into raptures. Nat was kneeling by Fay's head and to tease her some more, he held her wrists so that she was unable to play with herself and so prolong the frustration even longer. Fay's hips lifted up and down off the carpet to try and meet the lapping tongue, and Dave gripped the open thighs to lick and slurp and nibble, and every now and then to push his fingers into her to open her cunt lips as wide as he dare.

'Good Fay, is this good? Do you like being licked and fucked,' whispered Nat at her head. Her head thrashed from side to side and her hips arched up even higher as Dave slid his tongue deep into the opening –

'Yes, yes, it's fantastic –you bastards, you bastards, you shouldn't be doing this, you bastards,' she grunted. 'But don't you dare stop now, ummm um, um ohhhh Chrisssst. Don't you dare st...'

'Come on then Fay, take this, you seem very good,' and Nat lifted her head off the cushion with one hand and fed his throbbing cock out of his pants into the eager mouth which now opened for him.

'Come on Fay, take some more into your mouth,' and almost all of his rampant, young penis disappeared down into Fay's eager throat. Fay was feeling wonderful, totally dominated, and wanted to get whatever was going.

Fay had slowly come to realise that the Headmaster of the school where she worked had done her a favour by blackmailing and cajoling her into a morning of sluttish behaviour in his study. He had proved to her that it just needed a catalyst to set her off, and she had quickly learned that her very nature was one of submission and obedience whenever required. Fay enjoyed and treasured her family life, her husband and her children, and would never relinquish or endanger that, but she would obey the Headmasters wishes, and take advantage of any situation as it arose.

If the Head wanted her to look tartish and sexual for the teachers, pupils and himself while at school, then she would do it, and if she was put into situations, like now, where other men were going to take advantage of her, then Fay would find it very difficult not to cooperate. Oh God...now was one of those times...!!

She moved her head up and down gleefully on the cock pumping in and out of her mouth, her neck supported by Nat's masculine hand, and she bucked up and down to meet the tongue that was trying to explore the very innards of her cunt. Her breathing was coming from her nose in short gasps, and her free hand was able to hold Dave's head firmly into her cunt.

'She's desperate, Dave, she really is, aren't you Fay,' muttered Nat, and he got a grunt and a nodded head from Fay which didn't stop the rhythm of her head going up and down as she swallowed the monster in her mouth.

Dave stopped and stood to take his pants right off. He then sat down on the settee, wiping the wonderful juices from around his mouth.

'Come on Fay, come and get on me,' and his cock stood to attention in the air, like a telegraph pole.

'Not yet, Dave, not yet. Let her suck me a bit longer,' and Nat held Fay's head more firmly, and brought her up and back to meet the thick cock that Fay was gobbling with renewed relish. Her fingers had gone back to her clit again and she played in the wetness all around her lips and inside, and then onto the raging clit again. By now Mark had gathered his second wind, and his young cock was rampant again after watching the housewife writhe and gasp on the floor, pleading for more.

He came and also knelt between the luscious open thighs, but instead of bending to lick at the succulent cunt, he played at the open lips with his fingers, tentatively pushing two digits into the warm hole, a little farther each time, then three fingers, then four, each time going that little bit further.

'Do you want to fuck, Fay, do you want to cum, do you,' he urged as he finally pushed all four fingers of one hand deep into the inners of Fay's open legs and then toyed with her clitoris with his thumb. She was rapturous, bucking and grunting through her full mouth, grasping Nat's cock and swallowing as deeply as she could, and her breasts moved beautifully as her body shook to the movements on the floor.

Mark's fingers were hidden in the folds of Fay's cunt, and then he slowly withdrew but held the lips wide open so he could see the wonderful juices that lay at the entrance to Fay's body. His fingers were running with Fay's fluids, and Mark gently rubbed one of them down the crease in Fay's bottom and, not standing on ceremony, pushed gently at the firm anus. Fay let out a little gasp but then continued with the task of the cock in her throat, and Mark was able to ease his finger further into Fay's ass.

What a feeling, thought Fay!! This strong, young man has his finger right up my ass and it's wonderful, oh so wonderful –oh God, I need to come so badly—

–and just then she felt the familiar signs of Nat in her mouth. He was there, his strokes had quickened dramatically, and he too was holding her head more firmly. Fay realised that she was going to get more of these young men's fiery liquid in her mouth as Nat slipped out and held himself in place over her face.

'Keep your mouth open, Fay, there's a naughty girl, just like that. That's it,' and Nat had not finished speaking before the first spurt had fired back into Fay's mouth, but then he couldn't control himself and the rest of his splashes went haywire, hitting Fay's chin and forehead and cheeks. Her face was covered and soaked again, and she half smiled as she flicked her tongue at the throbbing cock, to suckle the end and to tease it finally to its last movement. Nat was spent.

Mark's finger still nestled wonderfully in Fay's ass, but she still hadn't come herself, and was now frantic.

'Please, please, just make me cum, please, just fuck me,' and her hands rubbed at the come on her face and then they were back at her clit, probing and rubbing, torturing herself endlessly.

'Up onto the settee Fay,' instructed Mark. 'Go on, get onto Dave's cock, you know you want his big cock up you, don't you,' and he slowly slipped his intrusive finger out of her bottom as Fay gingerly got to her feet. Dave grabbed her hand and pulled Fay towards his sitting body and the giant member that stood up invitingly. She knelt up onto the settee, her legs already astride, and shuffled forward, putting her arms around Dave's neck as he held his cock and ruffled it in her pubic hair. Fay shuffled some more until she was beautifully positioned, and then Dave was able to push the helmet of his penis at her open cunt lips.

'Ohhhh,' moaned Fay as she lowered her torso and felt the wonderful feeling of a young, vibrant, rock hard cock thrust aside her lips again and push all the way up into her body. It was magnificent. Dave held her shapely hips and together they were able to move the excited body up and down, up and down, Fay feeling the firm rod go into her body like a knife through butter as the two began to fuck so gloriously. Up and down, in and out, oh God, so fantastic, so fucking good, thought Fay, and she almost jumped down each time she descended onto the wonderful weapon that was hammering into her.

This was it, this was what Fay craved and needed –a good fucking, and now that she had totally given in to any abuse of her body, she was determined to enjoy every dirty, naughty, secret, unashamed minute of it.

'Go on, fuck me, harder, harder, right up inside me, oh Chri...', and she couldn't finish her words as she was overtaken by the sheer excitement and energy of her exertions.

Then, Fay felt that wonderful finger again, probing at her wet anus, her ass cheeks being pulled apart and then the finger pushing into her bottom to heighten her thrills even more.

'Oh yes, yes, aghhhhhh,' and Mark had to hold himself firmly in Fay's bottom as she bucked furiously up and down on the penetrating cock in her cunt.

'Nice, Fay, is this nice, both holes being opened up for you,' teased Mark, but Fay made no reply as she concentrated her efforts on the erotic intrusions into her mature body. Mark continued to tease Fay and pushed his finger as far as he could go into the wonderful, succulent hole between the firm, frantic cheeks that were bobbing up and down.

'Come on Fay. Do you want it, do you want two cocks in your body, fucking you hard, going right up inside you together. Come on Fay –say it, say what you want,' and Mark and Dave were enticing her, getting Fay to ask, to plead for more.

'Yes, yes, go on, please, fuck me, both of you, fuck me together, ohhhhhh,' and she felt Mark's finger gradually slide out of her ass, although it didn't stop her continuing to enjoy the big cock thrusting up into her as Dave held her hips and brought her down on him every other second. She tried to point the cheeks of her ass as she went up and down, knowing that Mark's hand was playing with her bottom, pulling a cheek aside as he gradually moved his body forward.

The solid hardness of another wonderful, rampant cock was prodding between her opening bottom and Fay could feel it touch her anus, prodding, pushing, and then Mark put a large hand around her waist to steady himself. The cock at her rear pushed hard against her ass, opening her anus beautifully, slowly moving into Fay's body and she felt so dirty, so erotic, so high on the sexual drug, but she couldn't speak, only draw short, sharp breaths and give in to the strong hands and cocks that were controlling her body. It was heaven, pure heaven.

Slowly and surely, Mark held Fay's waist and pushed in, then out, then in a little further until his penis was deep inside Fay's bottom, his pubic hairs brushing against her shapely bottom, and now no sounds were audible from Fay's lips. She tried to suck in air but nothing was coming, only an empty gasp, the feeling of two cocks deeply implanted within her.

Dave and Mark moved steadfastly and surely up and down, in and out, back and forth, grasping her hips and waist to keep her in place and to keep their cocks grinding away.

'Fuck them Fay, go on, fuck us both, can you feel the cocks inside you, fucking you hard, can you Fay?'

'Uhh, uhh,uhgghhh,' grunted the reply from the woman who had only gone out 'for a few drinks' while her family were away for the weekend. 'Yes, yes, I can feel it. Don't stop, don't stop, oh Christ, plea...,' but she couldn't say anymore. She was pushing hard down onto Dave as he pummelled into her cunt, but she also tried to hold herself firmly so that she could get the full benefit of the ass-fucking that Mark was beautifully carrying out at her rear.

'Deeper, Fay, do you want it deeper up your ass.'

'Yes, yes, deeper, fuck me up my ass deeper, ohhhh.' She momentarily felt ashamed of herself for her own language, but she quickly forgot that and concentrated on the fantastic feelings encompassing her body.

The young men were controlling their movements so well, but Fay was going to reach a shattering orgasm very soon. It didn't matter because Mark and Dave were determined to go on and on, enjoying this one opportunity to satiate themselves with this mature, married lady who now was such a willing participant, although at the same time she was being totally dominated.

'Um, um, um..., yes, yes..., oh God, yes, oh yes,' and there was no doubt that Fay was getting to the pinnacle. 'Harder, harder, please just fuck me harder,' she was screaming now, but the two men just smiled and carried on their rhythmic thrusting in and out of the frantic body.

The previously spent Nat was thoroughly entranced by the whole episode going on in front of his eyes, and it hadn't taken long for his youthful body to slowly come alive again. He could see the attractive woman, who had only been sharing their taxi when he had first spoken to her, being fucked up her ass and at the same time up her gloriously ripe cunt, and he felt that no holds were barred now. Fay was totally out of control and he wanted to enjoy her some more himself.

Nat could see her sobbing and screaming at the same time as his two friends still fucked her with all the energy that their young years possessed, and Nat could also see that Fay was going through a magnificent orgasm which she obviously had no control over. Fay couldn't stop herself –it was stupendous, the waves rolling over her, her body shaking, her nails digging into Dave's shoulders as she went through that magnificent barrier of orgasm, the feeling going on and on, unstoppable. Nat, now fully naked, was suddenly at her side, standing and balancing on the settee and grabbing Fay's head.

'Come on, Fay, again. Do it again to me,' and Fay saw, once again, the rock-like cock being prodded at her mouth. Dave had grabbed her arms and held them at her side and Fay had no option but to part her lips and allow Nat to once more fill her mouth with his rampant member. He didn't wait for Fay to start sucking, but held her head and started to fuck her wet mouth just as though it was an accommodating cunt. Fay did not object –she couldn't. She just took the cock in and out of her throat, enjoying the thrill of yet another cock thrusting into one of her orifices.

Dave and Mark had stopped their movements in and out of the heaving body before them, but they still held their erect weapons firmly inside the wet, inviting body, enabling Nat to settle himself into Fay's mouth. They were all still firm, iron-like firm, and they were all still inside Fay, and gradually and slowly it seemed so natural for all three men to move their cocks in and out of their respective targets again.

Fay didn't know which nerve to think of as the movements started again inside her –the nerve that could feel her cunt being stretched and fucked again, or the one that could feel her ass being opened and penetrated beautifully, or the ones in her mouth which greedily took the cock in and out of her throat.

'This is it, Fay. Three cocks inside you at once. Three cocks fucking you, Fay. What's it like, Fay. Is it good? Go on Fay, fuck us all, fuck three cocks at once, Fay, feel three lots of spunk spurt into your body at once, go on Fay,' and she knew that they wouldn't stop until they had put three loads of cum inside her. It didn't matter, though, as she had got those butterfly feelings in her tummy again, those that began to take her up the winding, erotic path to perhaps another wonderful orgasm. Very rarely did Fay orgasm twice at once, but today was obviously unique—would it happen?

The three men were into her hard again, only now she could only grunt as Nat's cock was occupying her mouth fully, literally so fully, and the other two men were humping her body up and down onto the cocks that were hitting her skin with such force again. Fay had never been so erotically abused, not even in the Head's study, and she knew that this was another experience that she would remember over and over again. Three handsome, young men, all educated and well mannered, had teased her into a situation which she knew she should have avoided. They had teased her into a smooch on her lounge floor, dimmed the lights, teased her clothes off, and now she was kneeling on the settee with three mighty cocks deep in her body, having already had one magnificent orgasm.

My God, how has this happened again, she thought, but the wonderful feelings throbbing through her body cast all these doubts aside.

'Come on Fay, we're going to do it inside you,' and even the very words were pushing her on to greater feelings, greater efforts, although she really didn't have any control over the actions. She looked into Nat's eyes as he held her head more firmly, and she allowed his cock to stretch her lips wider apart, using her tongue to play and poke at his tool as it sped in and out of her throat. He would not be stopping now.